Chosen

By wolvesteddybear

The year is 2091. All humans above the age of 20 were executed. A plaque spread throughout the world. The... More

¨Chapter 1¨
¨Chapter 2¨
¨Chapter 3¨
"Chapter 5"

"Chapter 4"

37 4 2
By wolvesteddybear

  Black clouds filled my vision.  A distant voice sounded, screams and laughs as well.  "Athena...  Calm down, now."  

My vision cleared as I took my surrounding in.  Everyone had a look of horror written upon them.  I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at what they were starring at.  My hands were wrapped around Maddie's throat.  

I gasped and sccuried off her, as if a timid animal.  The orginal olive color of my skin was covered in a deep red.  

I looked around.  Everyone looked at me in disgust, some in approval, and some in disappointment.  My feet took off towards the two doors.  The heels weighed me down,  I kicked them off as fast as I could.

The forest was soon coming into eyesight.  I sighed and picked up my pace.  When I felt security, I stopped running.  'Great job, Sage.' I spat at her angrily.  She whimpered.  I noticed her restlessness and my heart thudded in pain.

Found it. The cold zipper to my dress pressed against my back.  I unzipped myself.  I was fully naked.  The bones in my body cracked, rearranging themselves into another form.

I stood upon four paws.  My guilty heart spoke to Sage.  She understood and whimpered in gratitude, taking off in full speed.  The night drew by slowly, my name was called countless times.  

Sage soon became tired and settled behind a waterfall.  The water pounded against the rocks, hoping to break them.  

I awoke, surprised to see a pair of clothes deep into the cave.  I dressed in them, thanking God for them.  Somehow, I found an opening between two rocks, I crawled through it. 

The Sun greeted me a hello and I smiled.  

Athena...

Athena...

Athena...

Athena, this is not who you are, become you.  Kill.  Kill it.  A voice drew back from my hearing range with each word spoken  A chill sent shivers down my spine.  I growled lowly.

The wind blew,  catching my hair along with it.  My original hair color brown, had slowly turned the color I had seen upon my hands the evening before, red.   (watch the video for full effect)

My mind raced, along with my heart.  Do it.  Smell it.  Feel it.  Kill it.  A rumbled erupted from my chest.

The smell attacked my senses, I longed for the smell, it wasn't sexual desire, no, this was evil desire, thirst.  That's all it took for me.  I want it.  My feet soared into the air, they dangled when my hands caught the tree branch.  A man with a gun.  He looked afraid.

My stomach smiled in delight.  

He turned at my presence.  I smiled slyly, pushing the gun away from my.  My hands found a way to his neck, pushing him into the air.  

Slam.

A force impacted against my side.  I growled in anger, NO.  My feet pushed me up to a standing position.  A sand-colored wolf stood before me.  His amber eyes glared into mine, Xavier.  

I cocked my head to the side.  He charged at a fast pace, however, my body had a mind of it's own.  My bodsy flung into the air, soaring ubove him.  I took off, in a pace I never thought I could acheive.

The forest came to a dead end.  The waves crashed below the cliff.  They reached for the rocks, grabbing them, then letting go.  Impusively, I dove into the water.  

Xavier's Pov

   I struggled against the force pulling me back.  My wolf, Xander, was in control.  After that bitch, Maddie, hurt her I lost it.  Loosing all control.  My guard pulled me back, bringing me to the dungeons, chaining me up.

The night drew on,  "Get me the fuck out of here! Now!  Now!"  I boomed at my best friend.  He crossed his arms and shook his head.  "And risk showing your secret to everyone... I think not."

That made me more angered,  "How dare you disobey me...  Let me go!"

The rest of the night faded into darkness for I couldn't fall asleep myself,  my guards helped.  

Chains fell down to my sides.  "The queen had vanished, we need a search crew, you know her scent."  An authoritive voice commanded me out of my sleep.  I glared at the figure.  "Well get the hell out my way so I can."  I looked up at the King.  He growled at my disobedience but ignored it.

"Got find her now, or we are going to have serious issues, Mr. Wolfi."  I chuckled darkley.

Xander became worried more of the second.  We couldn't find her anywhere.  His snout rose into the air to take a large whiff.  There.  

I watched as she took the man into her small hands.  

Before she could do anything, I slammed into her body.  A sound erupted from her, so unlike her being.

In that moment I knew, that wasn't her.

The red hair confused me to great measures.  Her eyes vibrated a deep-red.  She was beautiful.  My mind drifted to the night before.  I still tasted her lips on my tongue. But me, I wasn't ready to settle down.

She cocked her head tot he side, agitating me.  I growled, trying to scare her, charging at full force.  She skipped over my head in a breathless way.  

I ran as fast as I could, panting, but she was too fast.  I grunted in satisfaction when she slowed due to the cliff.  Until she jumped...  

A head broke from the surface of the ocean.  "Xavier!"  Crash.  "Xav-"  I jumped in after her.

Thud.

Thud.

I sighed in relief, her heart was still beating.

She gasped and sat up, "They're coming.  It's coming."

"What is, Athena?"  I looked around, appearing unconcerned.  She was being petty.

"The-"

//cliffhanger

//dont know if i still want to do this book, im not getting a lot of feedback or views, seems as if others arent really interested

//comment or vote if you want more! LOVE YOU ALL XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.4K 34
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
36.1K 1.4K 25
"Tell me, who do you belong to?" Ivan stood before Jeremiah, ignoring his hands that grasped at his waist. Clinging onto his body desperately and ju...
63.2K 2.2K 31
When Nate attends the Elders' Ball, he unexpectedly encounters his rival and discovers they're fated mates, igniting a romantic relationship threaten...
945K 38.1K 45
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...