Jacksepticeye Imagines

By MM_un1corn

With a sprinkle of Irish And a dash of Sanity And a bowl full of YouTube And a bucket of Green And a ocean fu... More

Quick Hello :)
Never Leaving
School Bully
I gotchu
Live Stream
High off Sugar
Sick Day
Best Friend
Nerd Hero
Heartbeat
Just a Sad Song
Only Fools
Silently Heartbroken
Graduation
Gaming Buddies
Fake Drunk
Midnight Cravings
One Call Away
Stars
The River
Lazy Talk
That One Friend
Not The Same
A Ghost•PT. 1
A Ghost•PT.2
A Video With You
Outside The Window
Empty Space
Grab A Hold Onto Life
Those Arms
Accidentally
Easiest Way
Smile
Mumbles
Who knows
New Years
Paintball Fight
The Group Chat
Jack is Gone
The Group Chat PT.2 (Marks House)
The Group Chat PT.3 (Fancy Restaurant)
The Group Chat PT.4 (???)
Storytelling
Drained
Poor Mark
His Memory
One Step Closer
Tutoring
Unwanted Reasons
An Assumption
Cheesy
The Hair
What About Me?
High School
I Need Something
Math Class

Attached

3.1K 64 24
By MM_un1corn

(A/N)- This imagine is all in Jacks POV
CR TO OWNER for the fan art and video edit :)

I opened the door to my hotel room cause I just came from Marks house after we discussed our plans tomorrow. There was Me, Matt, Ryan, Ken, Felix, Mark and Marks little sister, Y/N.

I fell onto my bed staring at the plain white ceiling, I suddenly got a text message from Y/N and smiled,

'Hey Jack! Sorry if I'm bothering you uh, I just wanted to tell you that Mark was wondering if you could sleep over his house tomorrow? I know we could've asked tomorrow but oh wells hah, so just txt me if u want to or not okay bai ;)'

I had a huge grin on my face as I finished reading her text.

'I'd love to come and sleep over! Thx for asking me :)'

'YAYY! Okay so I'll see you tomorrow then goodnight :D'

I replied with a goodnight text and putted my phone on the night stand and smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIIIIIIP•

The seven of us were chilling at Marks house after we had a whole day journey at Disney Land, we were playing challenges for live stream on Marks channel then we switched off to a horror movie night. I sat in between Mark and Y/N but Y/N drifted off to sleep and her head was peacefully laying on my shoulder, I tried to stay awake but I failed and fell asleep too with popcorn still in my hand.

I woke up to a sudden click followed by a flash. As I opened my eyes I saw Mark, Ken, and Ryan standing in front of me, Felix was passed out, his face dug into the floor and I dont know where Matt went, probably in the kitchen. I felt a sudden shift and noticed Y/N waking up too "oh shit  mission failed abort ABORT" Mark yelled before the 3 of them went running around.

I looked at Y/N who stared at me confused I shrugged and she nodded, both of our phones suddenly vibrated and we were both sent a notification from Twitter, I went onto Twitter and saw a picture of me and Y/N sleeping together with the caption "Perfect timing hueheuhe".

I felt my face heat up as Y/N simply giggled, "hey you know what?" She spoke I looked at her beautiful face "this picture is not bad" I chuckled "I'm attached to it" I looked into her eyes "Y/N" she just replied with a 'mhm' "I'm attached to you" she stared at me and I grabbed her face and pulled her into a sweet kiss.

Then we heard cheering and a click and multiple flashes, I smiled as we pulled away. Felix got up and gave out a groan "SHit I MISSED THE FVCKIN MOMENT"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 657 101
A bunch of imagine shit for all you ultra fans out there!
177K 6.1K 41
XXXXXX Trigger Warning XXXXXX -alcohol -swearing -minor character death -PTSD -Selfharm -past abuse Jacksepticeye. A hilarious Irish Gaming youtuber...
415 0 35
This is about a girls life living, dating, marring, and dyeing with Jack. The meeting wasnt to great, but the love story in between is what makes it...