The Gang Leader And The Fight...

Galing kay LifeCanReallySuck

He's a gang leader, and also the schools bad boy. She's a fighter. She's the toughest girl in the school. Wha... Higit pa

The Gang Leader And The Fighter
Characters
Chapter 1 ::Sooo::
Chapter 2 ::This Is Going To Be A Long Day::
Chapter 3 ::Makes Me Cry::
Chapter 4 ::Bullies Will Bully::
Chapter 5 ::Fight::
Chapter 6 ::Trust Me::
Chapter 7 ::Hate, Hate, Hate, It Feels Great::
Chapter 8 ::Hate,Hate,Hate It Feels Great Pt.2::
Chapter 10 ::I Don't Know::
Chapter 11 ::I Love You, I Love You Not::
Chapter 12 ::I Love You, I Love You Not PT 2::
Chapter 13 ::Netflix And Chill::
Chapter 14 ::Yes::
Chapter 15 ::Please::
Chapter 16 ::Notes::
Chapter 17 ::Creep::
Chapter 18 ::Dont Go::
Chapter 19 ::I Love You No Lie::
Authors Note.

Chapter 9 ::Another Day In Hell::

14.7K 420 71
Galing kay LifeCanReallySuck

It was the next day. I wake up in my bed and hop into the shower. Once I get put I put on my makeup, then put my cloths on.

[Outfit at top]

I grab my phone and walk over to my muddy an rusty old Chevy truck. I shove the key inside and turn it.

It wouldn't turn on.

What the hell!

I try again, but it fails.

HONK HONK! I bash the steering wheel.

"Start! You dipshit!"

It wouldn't start.

"Hey! Need a lift." I roll my eyes. Tyler.

"No."

"Ahh, come on. I know can't resist."

"Don't be so cocky." I roll my eyes and walk inside his car.

"Thanks."

"No prob."

***

I walk into the school with Tyler beside me. Nobody could peal there eyes off us so I glared at them, making them cower away.

A group of girls came running down the hall, running towards Tyler. Ugh, why do the girls here have to be horny? Or maybe it's the hormones. Or both?

I

walk to my locker and open it, a note comes out.

I know the secret.

Anonymous.

Creepy.

I move on I throw the note onto the ground and continue what I was doing in my locker.

I walk to class, another day in hell.

Maybe today will be better. Maybe I don't have to go to the office today. I spoke to soon.

"Hey! Look! It's everybody's favorite whore!" A boy cheered, as everyone clapped there hands at my arrival.

I roll my eyes. "Say? How was it last night? Was it Tyler?" The crowd makes a 'ooh' sound.

I step forward, he hesitenly walked back a step and stiffend. I look at him straight in the eye. His face turns pale.

I roll up my sleeves, his face became whiter. Then he peed himself.

"That's what I thought" I say as he runs out of the room. "Anybody else?" I look around with narrowed eyes. Nobody steps forward.

"Good."

I sit down onto my chair.

"Hey Sasha." Lyle walks in.

"Lyle! You don't even go here?"

"I know, I'm stealing you" he grabs ahold of my arm.

"I can steal myself" I roll my eyes and rip my arm out of his grasp and get up out of my chair and walk out of the school with Lyle.

We walk tworads a car, surrounded by the boys.

"Let me see, 'can we start practicing'?!" They all shake there head no.

"What is it?"

"We want a beach day!" Lyle cheers.

"Ok" I say emotionless.

We would have a beach day!
****

We drove to my house so I could grab my bathing suit.

[Top]

They each already had there's and we headed to the beach.

We didn't know what the hell we were going to do. We didn't care.

The boys brought beer, and there old diesel Chevy truck was blasting Rock music.

I lay a over sized towel onto the sand and lay down onto it. For spring, it was really warm out.

Before I knew it, I was being picked up, i latched onto them for dear life, then whoever picked me up ran into the water and through me in.

"Ahhhh!" I scream. I look over to my side when I stand up.

"Tyler!" I run after him, and he runs away.

I grab ahold of him and dunk him into the water. It soon became a water fight.

Lyle was splashing Chase, I came up behind Lyle with a bucket full of water, I stands on my tip toes and dump the water on him.

"Ahh! SASHA!" He grabs me, picks me up and throws me into the water.

We all were laughing. Soon our faces became red because we didn't have any sunscreen.

I set my sunglasses back on and lay back onto my towel. I became dry really quickly.

"Sasha! I want a hug" a wet Lyle looks at me holding his wet arms out.

"No Lyle!" He began chasing after me, trying to hug me.

"Tyler!" Tyler starts to chase after me to. Him to soak and wet.

"Chase! Josh!" They to started to chase me.

"James! Phoenix! Alec!" They all were chasing me.

"No!" I scream running all around the beach.

Tyler started coming closer to me, he was the fastest of them all. He grabbed my waist and engulfed me in a wet hug.

"Really!?" I look up at him.

"Ya, I like hugs, a specially wet ones" he winks. I was slapped against Tylers chest. Soon I was in a group hug, the wettest one I've been in before.

They all released and walked over to there towels. Me going to mine to. I dry off and sit on my towel. The boys pulled out some beer.

"Sasha! Want some?" Tyler asks handing me a beer.

"Sure" I accept it. I popped it open and took a drink.

After we finished our first bottle, Tyler, James, and Phoenix wanted to play chicken.

I was put on Tylers shoulders, and James was on Phoenix's shoulders.

James and I started to wrestle. He took ahold of my arms, and I took ahold of his, I tipped him over to the right, and Phoenix started tipping right.

Soon they both ended up in the water. Tyler and I wrestled everyone in the gang. Winning every time.

Tyler happy dances and we all laugh.

"Wow, haven't seen that happy dance in a while" James says.

"Why?" I ask James, James and I were sitting onto the beach, as the others were fooling around in the water.

"He kinda just hit the deep end, when his little sister died. Around 4 years ago, his five year old sister died. Ever since you came along though, he's been happier?" James explains.

"Wow."

"Ya, it's nice to see him this happy. Can you do us all a favor, and stick around for a while? We all like him happy. He's no fun when he's not."

"Wow, the boy from a gang has a heart."

"Well yeah. These boys are like family to me. Do you want to join?"

******

Does she want to join there little family?
Or does she want to be a loner?
She has to pick one.
Which one?

-NC

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

793K 17.6K 21
He leaned down to my ear and whispered. "That's my f***ing business, doll face!" I gasped when he said the 'f' word. I looked at him wide-eyed unable...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
2.4M 71K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
394K 11.7K 28
Cover by @daniella-lavonne ~~~~ "You're a nerd you should know the answer" he said inches away from my face "And what if I don't?" I answered cr...