My Second Choice (Riarkle)

By mtsuleo

What do you get when two polar complete opposites start recognizing their feelings? Well,you get Riarkle. More

Chapter One
-2-
3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chap 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement: Cancelled

Chapter 13

2.2K 89 42
By mtsuleo

I walked into the kitchen and there stood my mom with a grin.

"So.." Topanga muttered, her grin widening from ear to ear.

"What exactly happened in your room this time?".

I smiled faintly and sat on one of the dining chairs." He told me...".

I looked down at my hands then up at Topanga.

"Things..", I said while narrowing my eyes.

She leaned forward and raised one brow.

" What things?"she asked while holding a spoon in her hand threateningly.

I blushed."You make me feel like I'm committing a crime!".

"It's nothing!".

"Well why would you feel that way if it's really nothing?What're you hiding?" Topanga asked menacingly.

I sighed and gave up.

"He just told me things that were very heartwarming...Ya know?" I said while playing with my fingers.

Topanga paused for a second then laughed.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Oh so it's like that" she said in between her chuckles.

I stood up from my chair."Nevermind- you obviously don't take me seriously!"I told her.

Topanga stopped laughing and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"No dear- it's just that you reminded me for a second of myself when I was first fell in love with your dad".

I sat back down and looked at her thoughtfully." Oh".

"Well anyways- I've come to tell you that I will be going on a date to the movie theaters to watch a scary movie".

Topanga bursted out with laughter again.
" Oh no honey...".

I groaned with confusion. "Why're you laughing again?".
" You won't do well in a scary movies- don't you remember!".

I thought back to sixth grade at the time me and my dad watched the Ring and I couldn't sleep for a week.

"Oh" I whispered.

"But that was before. This is now" I protested.

Topanga clicked her tounge."Well if ya say so"she muttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows.
I wouldn't be that scared during a scary movie... Right?

"Well then I'm gonna pick out my outfit for tomorrow" I told her with a nod.

"Okay just make sure you do the same for your funeral" she joked.

I rolled my eyes.

...

I yawned and stretched as I plucked out the outfit in my closet that I readied yesterday for this date and changed in my bathroom.

It was a casual outfit I put togather; a mint green knitted sweater with white boyfriend Jeans and my black vans.

I then finished my look of by putting my hair into a French braid and after that, I was done!

I stepped out of my bathroom and headed to the kitchen, because I knew Farkle was already there and ready; as usual.

I smiled nervously as he eyed me up and down as I stepped into the kitchen.

I felt heat rush up my cheek and I felt my chest burn for some reason because he did that.

I dismissed it and sat besides him on the sofa.

"So" I muttered.

"So" he repeated with a chuckle.

"Do you think I look okay?" I asked him softly. Ugh why am I so nervous.

His lips curled into a smile. "No".

I frowned and punched him on the shoulder.
" You mean-"

"You look far better than just okay" he continued with a smirk, interrupting me before I could cuss him out.

I widened my eyes and yet again felt heat rush up my face.

"Well- okay" I muttered, looking away from his gaze. I'm too embarrassed to look into his eyes.

"Well you're cheesy as hell" I told him.

He sighed and without me being prepared, intertwined his hands with mine.

"I know-".
He then suddenly pulled me up with him to stand up, causing me to with no choice, look at him in the eyes and face him directly.

" But I don't care"he continued.

I smiled and felt his grip on my hands tighten.

"Okay" I said softly.

He stared at me for a long silence and so did I.

"Okay- can we go now?"I asked with a giggle, breaking the silence.

"Well if you say so" he answered.

And with that we put on our coats and went out the door.

                                          💠▪   ↪▫♥▫↩  ▪💠

(A/N: Hey guys! So hope you did enjoy this update! As always your support means a lot to me and I'm so grateful that this fanfic gained a lot of views and votes! I'm just stunned by all of you guy's support on this fanfic! And I hope you will keep enjoying each chapter I post- anyways till the next chapter!💕💓💓💓💓)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 856 11
A short series of short chapters revolving around Riley and Farkle, and their feelings for each other
4.4K 117 10
This is a collection of short stories based around the Girl Meets World ship, Riarkle (Riley Matthews and Farkle Minkus). I'm still publishing parts...
Blind By Kenz

Fanfiction

81.2K 2.5K 13
Farkle & Riley love story.
11.5K 119 51
Maya never knew she could love somebody. But how does she feel now?