Fluttershy in Wonderland

By ScriptedPages

When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2K!!?!?!?!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

1k views!!!!

400 17 32
By ScriptedPages

You people are absolutely, chaotically, positively, amazing!!!!!!!

I thank all of you!!! 😊😊😊😊

Now I'm gonna give you a 1k special, it is gonna be in a fanfic for 'A Love Between Two Sides' it's a little scene from it, and the reason I chose this seen was because it doesn't spoil anything and also because it's a scene from one of my favorite movies. And the song, you either love it or hate it. Plus this scene is in a WORK IN PROGRESS MODE. Let's begin!!

Beginning of sneak peek:
The bell rang and usually went home since it was the beginning of spring break!!
(Fun fact: I just started my spring break😝)

Instead they all went to the football field to watch the home game between the Wondercolts and the Shadowbolts, two teams that have the urge to beat one another in sports and education. All the students were sitting on the bleachers for the game to start and sunset shimmer was talking to Adagio, Aria, and Sonata until she saw Aria staring off into space, not paying attention to anything.

"Who are you thinking about Aria?" Sunset asked.

"W-What makes you think it's who? It could be that I'm just tired!!" Aria said in a tone like she doesn't care.

"Are you really tired?" Sonata asked.

"Yes." Aria replied.

"Are you REALLY tired?" Sonata asked again.

"Yes!!" Aria replied with a little bit of anger in her voice.

"Are you really REALLY sure?" Sonata asked once more.

"I'm gonna punch you so hard if you're gonna ask that one more time!!! I dare you to say it!!" Aria exclaimed angrily, but she didn't since the game was about to start.

It was a very rough game for the Wondercolts. The Shadowbolts became better then last season and was scoring pints without a sweat. The team was getting beat up pretty badly and the students knew it. During halftime the team huddled up to discuss a new plan until Shadow Thunder looked behind him and saw Aria looking bored as heck. Then he got an idea, he then told his other teammates the plan and then the game started again. This time, the Wondercolts got better and the score was getting higher!!

The students cheered and befor they knew it the game ended and the Wondercolts won!!!!! Thanks to Shadow Thunder's idea, the team lifted him up in the air and cheered for him. All of the students that were on the bleachers started to jump with joy since their school won the game. The dazzlings decided to clap as well, and for the first time...Aria smiled. Not that sarcastic smile, but a sincere smile. Shadow Thunder looked at Aria and smiled back at her. From the time that he had known her, Aria never smiled until now. Sombra noticed that he was staring at her and he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Do it man." Sombra said.

"D-Do what?" Shadow asked.

"Ask her." Sombra replied.

"WHAT?!?! I can't do that!!" Shadow exclaimed.

"Bruh, you know what to do and now is the perfect time!!" Sombra said.

"How do you know?" Shadow asked with a bit sass in his voice.

"Let's just say I was forced watching ALL of the known high school musicals." Sombra said.

"I feel bad for you bruh." Shadow replied.

"I feel bad for me too. Now go and do it!!" Shadow said as he handed him a microphone.

Shadow took a deep breath before he took the microphone and turned to the crowd.

"Everyone!! I have an announcement to make!!!" Shadow Thunder exclaimed into the microphone.

Everyone looked in his direction, including Aria. The he took a deep breath.

"Give me an A!!" he shouted as he made an A

"A!!" Shouted the crowd.

"Give me and R!!"

"R!!"

"Give am an I!!"

"I!!"

"Give me another A!!"

"A!!!"

"What does that spell?!" Shadow exclaimed

"Aria!!" The crowd shouted.

"I can't hear you!!!" Shadow exclaimed again.

"ARIA!!!!" The crowd shouted.

That's when Aria stood up and looked at Shadow with confused eyes.

"Aria I want to ask you a question but first....give me a beat!!" Shadow shouted, then school band started to play and the football team started to dance and Then He started to sing.
(A/N SONG TIME!!!)

"Did I mention...
That I'm in love with you.
And did I mention...
There's nothing I can do.

And did I happen to say
I dream of you everyday?
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey hey
(Hey!)
That's okay
(Hey!)

I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
I never thought that it can happen to a guy like me.
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees.

Because my love for you is Ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.

My love for you is Ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)
It's...
(RIDICULOUS!)
Just...
(RIDICULOUS!)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

Well did I mention...
That I'm in love with you
And did I mention
There's nothing I can do.

And did I happen to say
I dream of you everyday?
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey hey
(Yeah!)
If that's okay.

I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine.
Don't want to go another minute even without you
'Cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do.

Because my love for you is Ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.

My love for you is Ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)
It's...
(RIDICULOUS!)
Just...
(RIDICULOUS!)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.
C'mon now!

(Oh yeah!)
(Ya-ow!)
(Alright!)
(Alright!)"

That's when he started to make his way on the bleachers to where Aria was.

"Because my love for you is Ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.

My love for you is Ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)
It's...
(RIDICULOUS!)
Just...
(RIDICULOUS!)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.
C'mon now!"

Shadow and Aria were now face to face.

"Aria...will you go to the prom with me?" Shadow asked.
End of sneak peek.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!

I'm so evil!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

So Shadow Thunder is MMlpfn001  OC, and the only reason I borrowed her OC was for the story plot itself and has NOTHING to do with the contest. So your of can still be in it once the chapter is set for the contes to take place. Also I'll see all you ponies later!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.8K 21
A young girl's life takes a turn for the unexpected when, at a garden party for her fiancΓ© and herself, she spots a certain white rabbit and tumbles...
80.7K 2.2K 46
Ok I gave this idea some time and thinking and I finally decided to make a fluttercord fanfiction. I absolutely love fluttercord and with the idea I...
2K 102 16
What if Celestia didn't ask Fluttershy to reform Discord, but instead did it herself? Celestia has lived a long life with many regrets, but her bigg...
879 18 19
In an au placed after bride of discord with a few alterations. Discord has always had some problems.. in his relationship with Fluttershy. Can one sm...