Just My Luck.. *BEING REWRITT...

By HeartbreakHeroine

Kirsten Price, in her last year of high school gets stuck in an arranged marriage. Her new teacher Mr. Willia... More

Just My Luck.. [Arranged Marriage to My Teacher] Chapter One
Just My Luck.. [Arranged Marriage to My Teacher] Chapter Two
Just My Luck.. [Arranged Marriage to My Teacher] Chapter Three
Just My Luck.. [Arranged Marriage to My Teacher] Chapter Four
Just My Luck.. [Arranged Marriage to My Teacher] Chapter Five
Just My Luck.. [Arranged Marriage to My Teacher] Chapter Six.
Just My Luck.. Chapter Seven
Just My Luck.. Chapter Eight
Just My Luck.. Chapter Nine
Just My Luck.. Chapter Ten
Just My Luck.. Chapter Eleven
Just My Luck.. Chapter Twelve
Just My Luck.. Chapter Thirteen (part one)
Hey guys.

Authors note

2K 48 16
By HeartbreakHeroine

I'm sorry I know you all are expecting the update I promised you but this is just a note concerning the story.

I know I promised an update a while ago but I didn't manage to get it up before leaving for Jamaica. Or while I was away as I was really hoping to do (I even brought my laptop and rough draft with me for you guys)

Unfortunately shortly after I returned my uncle (who earlier this year was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer) was hospitalized for issues unrelated to his illnesses and then just recently passed away. Which has really torn me apart inside and I'm not dealing very well. So on top of steal dealing with my injuries from my accident has made my want, ability and drive to do anything but mope completely disappear.

I know I'm not a great updater but as of this moment I am officially putting Just My Luck on hiatus, until I can cope with my loss. I'm sorry and I hope youll all stick with me through this. I will continue to write I just will not update. I love all you guys who have read my story and given me many words of encouragement.

I hope I will be back to you guys soon.

Xoxo Nicole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.4K 67
Diana Apollo was a straight A student, and never really had to work hard for it until Mr. Grant came along and became her Advanced Calculus teacher. ...
6.6M 168K 102
Charlie Landon had her future worked out until her mother died in a freak shark attack. Her father uproots their lives in favour of moving back to hi...
Got a secert By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 138 44
Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear, this one you'll save, better lock it in your pocket. Takin' this one to the grave. *** Adam lives in Rosewood...
130K 3.5K 35
Katie Williams, a 17 year old single girl with a tough life, she's in her last year of 6th form and looks after her alcoholic mum. Daniel Radford, a...