Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 10

34.8K 1K 86
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

Charlie woke up with an empty bed. Sophia, Sabrina and Sam is no where to be found. Charlie get up to a sitting position and yawned loudly. She reached for her phone and checked on her work back in LA. Ellie emailed a lot of meeting information that she have to covered for her while she's here. The door opened and Sophia walked in with a sleeping Sam on her arms.

"Good morning." Sophia smiled and put Sam down gently. "She's asleep?" Sophia nodded. "She fell asleep when Sabrina start to read to her. She like Sabrina a lot." Charlie smiled. "She even excited to have a little Sister." Charlie chuckled. "I need to shop. Where is the best?" "Well if it's more to your surrounding, King of Prussia Mall." Charlie Google the place and smile.

"Nice. Let's bring everyone." Sophia smiled. "I don't know if Chris and dad like that. My mom and Sister can be a shopper." Charlie smirked. "I'm Charlie Avilia. I can persuade them to follow us. Beside they both guys." Sophia laughed. "I don't think your car can fit my whole family." Charlie grinned. "Here." Charlie showed Sophia her phone and sighed.

"You flew your limousine here?! How much does that cost?" Charlie shrugged. "I don't know. A couple of thousand. Doesn't matter." "Oh and Charlie! My Sister's teen Daughter just arrived from her sleepover. I need to warned yah. She will probably scream or something if you said something about Malls and stuff. Be ready." "How old is she?" "15."

"I have two nieces. I can handle that." Sophia smiled. "Breakfast is ready." Charlie nodded and walked out of the room. Her phone started to ring again when she seated on the dining table. Jen smiled at her and place a plate in front of her. "I'm in Philly. Will be home either Monday or Tuesday." Charlie smiled at the whole family.

"Carly close your mouth." Britt said to her older Daughter. "But Mom that's a gold coated iPhone 6!" Britt looked confused. "What is that?" "Oh Mom your so old." Charlie smiled. "How much?" Charlie waved at Carly. Carly waved back and fix her blonde hair back. Her Mom never agreed when she decided to colour her hair blonde. What's wrong with her beautiful auburn hair?

"Alright. I'll approve. Where's my limo...... Okay.... Thanks....." Charlie hang up and introduce herself to Carly. "I'm Charlie." Carly smiled. "Carly. That's a very cute iPhone." Charlie laughed. "I never think my phone as cute before. Thanks." Sophia walked in and took a seat next to Charlie. She handed her phone to Charlie. "Abby said she wants to talk to you." Again Carly's eye widen.

"Aunt Sophia! You too use the gold coated iPhone 6?!" Charlie excused herself and took the call at the living room. "How can you afford that?" Sophia chuckled. "Relax Carly. It's a gift from Charlie. That's all." Carly looked confused. "You two dating? I thought you're......" "Carly don't be nosy." Britt interrupted her Daughter.

Charlie walked in and gave Sophia's phone back. She leaned in to Sophia's ear. "You have the day off till Wednesday. We're going back to LA on Thursday morning. More time for us to to know everyone here." Carmela walked in looked like she's in troubled. "Morning Mel." Sophia said and all she got back was a smile. A rather sad one.

Mel grabbed the waffle and walked back to the living room. "What's up with her?" Charlie asked Sophia. "No idea." Carly raised her hand and smiled. "Why are you raising you hand?" Britt asked her Daughter. "I want to ask Charlie a question." Charlie chuckled. "Sure. Ask away."

"You ever travel to Europe?" "Every month." "Do you know the president?" "I've met him." Carly gasped. "Do you know Paris Hilton? "I've been to her party once." Charlie smiled. "Ever dated famous people?" Charlie think for a minute. "Google me." Sophia laughed. "She's serious. Just google." Sophia said.

"I'll get to that later. Ever been to New York?" "I have a penthouse there." "Yes. You're rich." That earned a laughed from Charlie. "By the way. I'm asking all of you to the mall today. Anyone up to it?" They all agreed to go with Charlie. "Great." Charlie noticed Jen didn't say a word. Did she did something wrong? Or did she heard their little activity last night? This question keep playing on Charlie's head.

"Where are we going?" Carl asked excitedly. "King of Prussia mall." Carly shrieked. She never been to that mall her entire life. They can't afford it. Now she could post pictures of her chilling in that mall! Britt studied Charlie's behaviour. As a teacher she tend to looked into someone souls.

Charlie finished her breakfast and leaned in to Sophia. "I'm going to take a shower now." Sophia nodded. Charlie again excused herself and walked towards Sophia's room. Britt watched her Sister. Sophia noticed and sighed. "Yes Britt?" "Does she smoke?" "She does actually. Socially." "Do you love her?" Sophia smiled. "I'm beginning to know her and she's sweet." Britt sighed.

"Remember what happen with Brian. Choose wisely this time." Britt warned her Sister. All she want is for Sophia to be happy and Sabrina to be loved. "I know and I will." Sophia said. She never planned on loving Charlie. It's supposed to be an act. But. The more she know her. The more she like her. Charlie is one unique woman. With the best of both worlds.

"Sophia..... I know what you meant by she's the Father." Sophia smiled at her Mom. "I know Mom. She told me about dad last night." "What what happen last night?" Chris asked his Father in law. Mark begin to laughed. "I walked in on Charlie peeing. And I just say, Sophia here is a very lucky woman." Sophia blushed deep red.

"I don't even know they exist before I met Charlie." Jen said. "What do you mean?" Chris begin to questioning everyone. Mark leaned in and whispered. Chris's eyes widen and looked at Sophia. "RESPECT!" If only Sophia's face could go even blushed harder than she is now. "What? I need to know." Britt said. Chris leaned in to his wife and whispered. Britt's face was priceless. It's shocking yet exciting for them. "Well sis. I have no words to describe it."

"Have you been to her house aunt Sophia?" Sophia nodded. Before Carly could asked another question Charlie walked in wearing a perfectly tailored suit. "Now that's a suit." Chris said in awe. Chris looked at every man dream suit that Charlie's wearing. She's totally fit that suit. "I'm done." Charlie smiled and took a seat on the couch Carmela's on.

Sophia stand. "That's our cue. Meaning we have to get ready." They all nodded and cleaned everything. Charlie noticed Carmela is not changing. "You're not going with us? Come on. Let's have fun." Carmela shake her head. "I don't think I can have fun." "Why?" "I think I'm falling for my best friend and she's a girl." Charlie laughed.

"Do you need my advice on this?" Carmela abruptly turned her body to meet Charlie. "Tell her. Tell her what your heart says. It's her choice to agree or not. The more you keep it inside. The more you suffer." Carmela think for a minute. "What if she hates me?" "If she does its her lost. Not yours. She's straight?" Carmela nodded. "Straight girls usually have a thing for experimenting with the same sex relationship. Be romantic. Be a Casanova. Be aware of her needs. Don't be a guy. Be a caring woman. Treat her like a princess. Treat her as If she's the only woman in the world."

"Girls like that?" "Yes. They hate liars. They hate it when no one care about them. Always answer her call and text. Never ever ignore her. Especially when she's on her PMS. Oh last but not least, be a gentlewoman. They like it." Carmela think for a minute. "Can I ask her to go with us? Maybe I'll tell her when we're at the mall." Charlie smiled and nodded. "Sure. If you need my help. Just tell me. Don't be shy."

Charlie waited for the Clarke and Gold outside and looked around the Neighbourhood. She never been anywhere near this type of place. It's a new experience for her. She smiled when she looked at Sophia holding Sam and Sabrina holding Sam's diaper bag. "I have a Sister now! Papa!!!" Sabrina ran towards Charlie and hug Charlie's leg with her tiny arms. Charlie laughed and pick her up. "I'm Papa Now? Not toys?" Sabrina shake her head.

"Aunty Britt said its a bad name." Charlie smiled. They waited for everyone and to the mall they go........

CHARLIE'S POV

I was taking some amount of money from the cars compartment when Mark saw me. "How much is..... That?" "$50,000." Mark gasped. "Relax. It's just something I found under my bed. It's like $100 for me." "I will never understand how you people live your life." I chuckled. "Well. Watch and learn then old man." Mark laughed. I noticed Chris looking pale. "You okay man?" I asked him.

"Yea. It's just I don't know if I can afford here." "It's ok buddy. It's my treat. It is Sophia's birthday." I smiled at him. "Yay! We've arrived!!" Carly beamed. "Carly relax!" Britt to calmed her Daughter. "Sophia..... Here. I can hold Sam." I said and handed her the $50,000. "What? No. That's too much." This girl! Can she just take it already.

"Do you want me to beg?" Sophia quickly shake her head no. "Then? Take the money and shop with your family." "No Charlie. Please. If you want us to shop, you need to hold the money. I'm not good at keeping a lot of money." I chuckled. "You work in finance department who control billions of dollars!" "That's different."

There's no use arguing with her. "Fine. Let's go. I let Sophia and her family walk first. Seconds later she came back with Sabrina. "Why you're back?" Sophia smiled. "Mom said I should stay here with you." Thank you Jen! "This is a nice mall." I said. Sophia nodded. "Here. I'll hold Sam." I handed Sam to her. "Papa." I looked down to see Sabrina's puppy dog eyes. She raised her arms as if want me to pick her up.

"Yes?" I pick her up. Sabrina put her little arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked at Sophia's direction. She just shrugged. "Bri? You need something?" I could feel she shake her head. I decided to walked and looking at some store. Suddenly an elderly couple walked up to us. "Sophia?" Sophia turned and her face went white as snow.

Sabrina looked up. "GRANDMA!!" By now I know it's Brian's parents. So this is the people who conceived a bastard like that? Shorty like his dad. "Sabrina." The woman smiled. She looked at Sabrina and smiled. "Brian never told me you had another baby." Sophia smiled back. "It's hers." The woman looked at me with..... Is that disgust look?! This bitch!

"I'm Antonia Newton. This is my Husband, Danny." From the looks of this, they both the Richie rich type of people. "I'm Charlie Avilia." Danny's reaction was priceless. Obviously he knows me. "Is it by any chance you're Charlie Hera Avilia?" I nodded. "Our apologies ma'am. It's an honour for us to meet an Avilia." They excused themselves and walked away. "Even in my hometown, your famous."

"What can I say. I'm amazing." Sophia chuckled. "Do they have any coffee place here?" Sophia looked around and pointed at a cafe. "Good ole coffee..... What kind of name is that?" Sophia chuckled and hushed me. I ordered and pay for both of us. I even ordered a cake and juice for Sabrina. It's like we're a little family......

SOPHIA'S POV

Why are they even here?! They never shopped. All they do is hanging out at the country club. I looked over at Charlie who's been on her phone since she sit on the table. She is the boss. She must be busy. With work or her flings. Hmmmmm. I don't even know she's serious when she said those three words last night.

It's probably the words she say after sex. But..... What if I'm pregnant. It seem impossible but here we are, with Sam in my arms. It's the proof that her soldier does work.
Beautiful even. She looked so peaceful when she's asleep. I really wonder how her Mother look like. For Charlie to fall in love with sam's Mother she must be a goddess.

I don't know if I should tell Charlie about the IUD. I had it on because Brian didn't want another baby yet. Now I perfectly know why he had me in them. Maybe I shouldn't tell her. We're not even official. She don't have to know what's in my uterus. But I must admit, feeling her inside me seriously giving me the satisfaction in sex.

Just thinking about it making me horny again. Oh god what's happening to me. She's right there, stuffing my daughter's mouth with cake. "Hey Sophia. Happy birthday." She smiled and handed me a gift bag. How did she..... When did she.... I don't even remembered my own birthday. "Where's mine Papa?" Charlie laughed. It's always cute when Sabrina call her papa.

"You think I forgot about the princess? No way!" Charlie said and handed her a bag too.
"Charlie you don't have to." "But I want to." She smiled. Her smile melting me to my bones. Her phone ringing again. "Sorry I have to take this." I nodded. I listened to her as she talk about Meetings and reports. Agger I'm bored, I looked around the cafe.

My eyes landed on Carmela and a girl. I know her. That's Amanda. They look like having fun. But the next thing Carmela did shocked me. She kissed Amanda on the lips. I never knew she's...... Into the same gender. She always dating guys in high school. Well I don't know her others flings are. "Oh good she took my advice." Charlie said and giggled.

"What advice?" I asked her. "I ask her to say what her heart says and there she is, lip locking with whoever that girl is." "Wait she told you but not me, her own Sister?" Charlie shrugged. "Well sometime young adult don't trust their own family. They rather asked advice from strangers or her Best Friend." Charlie explained. I scoffed. "Should I pout and offer sex?" "CHARLIE! There's kids!" Charlie laughed.

"I think we should searched for the others." Charlie said and I nodded. We searched for my family and we ended up found them in a car show. Dad and Chris really bonding. "That's a 2016 Ford Mustang GT. Nice." Charlie said beside me. "You like cars as well?" Charlie giggled. "I have that car in my collection. There's a moment I'm obsessed with mustang." I really don't get rich people.

Charlie and I walked towards my dad and Brother in law. "Hey Charlie. How's this one? American muscle." "Very nice. It has 435 horse power. Very cool to drive in LA road." "Don't tell me you have this!" Chris beamed. "Indeed I do. I even have that one. The 2014 Ford Shelby GT500. Now that's a car. It has 662 horse power. It's like I'm flying driving by that thing."

"Damn girl you're rich." Chris said. He looked like he like this car a lot. Knowing Chris, he probably is. Dad looked he's about to cry of excitement. "You two like this car?" Charlie asked them. Chris nodded. "Who doesn't. It's a mustang." Dad chuckled. "I love the dodge better." "Nice. The SRT viper?" Charlie asked and dad nodded. Charlie smiled and call for the promoter.

"I would like the mustang and dodge." WAIT! what's happening?! "Oh Charlie no. That's too much." "Charlie we don't ask for it." Chris said. "It's just an interest." Charlie laughed. "You guys say that but your heart said yes! So let me deal with the transaction. Here." She let Sabrina down and walked with the promoter. "What's happening?" Britt asked her Husband.

Chris was too shocked to say anything. "Sophia's Girlfriend buy us a car." Britt's eyes widen. "What?! No! We can't accept that! Sophia. Say something. We're not gold diggers." I have no idea what to say. Sam stirring in my arms. "Britt. You're waking Sam up." "We can't accept this. Say something to her." Charlie walked back to us and gave my dad and Christ some papers.

"I already paid the instalment and everything. Your new car will be here in...... One week. Keep in touch with my personal assistant." Charlie smiled. "Charlie I don't my Sister like what you did." "What? Why?" "Look at her. She's ready to kill you." Charlie look and giggled. "Well buying this will make me off the hook with the tax people. So I'm fine with it. "Still Charlie. What would Andrea said." "Andrea said okay. She really want to meet your family."

"Miss. Here's your card." Charlie turned and smiled. "Thanks. Just call the person in the paper. She will arrange everything." The girl smiled and walked away. "So. Where we're going next?" "Home." Britt answered quickly. "Britt. I'm sorry. I just want to make everyone happy. Beside Mark is like my dad. And I don't have a dad since I'm 12. I just want to make my dad happy. Even he's not my real dad." That sneaky bitch.

She really know how to lure my Sister. Britt don't know what to say except smiled. "Score." Charlie whispered to me. "You're so bad Charlie." Charlie smirked. "Daddy always bad Mommy dearest." She said and wink. Damn that wink always get into me. After hours of shopping we decided to go home.

I am now alone in the room with Sam after breastfeeding her. Sabrina was too tired she just fell asleep on the bed. Charlie is outside with my dad and Brother in law having beer or something. It is Saturday night. They always do that. After I let Sam down, my phone started to ring. It's from a private number. Should I or shouldn't I answered this?

"Hello??" There's a silence. Too silent.

"Hello." It's a girls voice.

"Is this Sophia Clarke?" "Speaking." Again, silence.

"This is Victoria Downs. But everyone call me Tori....."

I know this name. But where..... Then it hit me...... It's Sam's Mother...........

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

What does Tori want from Sophia?!

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.9K 30
Noah Vanderbilt-Kane comes from a well accomplished bloodline. Wanting to work as a special agent and follow in her grandmother's footsteps, Noah get...
412K 19.7K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❤️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...
520K 17.3K 19
Not only is she bleeding on the inside, she's bleeding on the outside as well. Irma Sveta, a child stuck in a matured 18 year old body; a young woman...