Hes a heart breaker (harry st...

By Olivaaax3

A trip to London will change everything for these two bestfriends ... El and Beth are going on a well deserve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (sexuall)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 sexual
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 23

80 3 2
By Olivaaax3

A/N: enjoy !!

Harry's POV

I made my way downstairs looking for Beth but I couldn't find her anywhere, had she left after last night? Did I really admit to liking her?

I went upstairs to shower when I deiced maybe she had just gone home.

Ellen's POV

I was still unsure of what happend last night but all I know is that right now I need some food in my system , real food. I've been living of junk food for the past 2 days.

"How about we have a girls day?" I told Beth when she was out of the shower her eyes caught mines and lit up.

"Wow the mysterious and totally dedicated to Zayn , Ellen wants to have a girls day" she smirked at me as I flipped her off .

Yes I know that I came here expecting a new hook up every night but Zayn is all I could ever ask for, the looks are just a bonus.

He's nice , a gentalman, cares , he dosnt rush things , he's just perfect. I sometimes wonder what's gonna happen in two months when we have to go back. Will there be a Zayn and el or a Beth and Harry ?

"Yes or no dumbass" I say to Beth already knowing her answer is yes. She nods and walks up stairs.

I am left completely to my self and my thoughts are soon taking over my whole head .

"Babe" Zayn's face appears blurry infront of me but when I blink a few times his image clears up .

"Hey babe , I was caught up in my thoughts, sorry" I say before leaning in to give Zayn a quick peck in the lips.

"Harry and I have some buissness in the city I would love it of you came today?" His smile never failing to disappoint. "Actually Beth and I are having a girls day today" I stare at him waiting for a reaction.

"Oh that's fine , see ya later then?" Zayn crooks his head to the side and smiles , I copy his move and peck his lips before we pull apart in laughter .

We say our good byes and soon I'm left with a dressed Bethany and car keys to take us on a adventure .

"Nails, shopping , food, shopping, food , home" Beth says as we nod in agreement and soon I put the car in drive and speed out the driveway .

Zayn's POV

"Girls aren't coming along" I slightly yell when I walk into the house loud enough so Harry can hear me.

He peeks his head out his room door and ask "why not?" And I explain what Ellen told me earlier and he nods and peeks his head back in his room.

Harry's POV

I get out my phone and imeaditaely text Beth.

-why didn't you wake me up this morning?

-I didn't want to be a bother

-oh okay. I heard you and Ellen are going out for the day?

-yes

-okay see ya later then (;?xx

-yes <3 xx

And with that I put on my black v-neck and made my way down stairs .

A/N : I know this sucked but I'm trying to get you exited for new chapter . It's gonna be good , trust me !!!

But I'm not gonna update till I hit 60 votes cause no one has been voting so please vote ! It's not that hard guys , really.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being a bitch but I really want this story to get known, if you are an author that spends 3+ hours editing and writing these , you'd understand.

Again I'm sorry and please vote .

xx -s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...