The Gang Leader And The Fight...

By LifeCanReallySuck

He's a gang leader, and also the schools bad boy. She's a fighter. She's the toughest girl in the school. Wha... More

The Gang Leader And The Fighter
Characters
Chapter 1 ::Sooo::
Chapter 2 ::This Is Going To Be A Long Day::
Chapter 3 ::Makes Me Cry::
Chapter 4 ::Bullies Will Bully::
Chapter 5 ::Fight::
Chapter 6 ::Trust Me::
Chapter 7 ::Hate, Hate, Hate, It Feels Great::
Chapter 9 ::Another Day In Hell::
Chapter 10 ::I Don't Know::
Chapter 11 ::I Love You, I Love You Not::
Chapter 12 ::I Love You, I Love You Not PT 2::
Chapter 13 ::Netflix And Chill::
Chapter 14 ::Yes::
Chapter 15 ::Please::
Chapter 16 ::Notes::
Chapter 17 ::Creep::
Chapter 18 ::Dont Go::
Chapter 19 ::I Love You No Lie::
Authors Note.

Chapter 8 ::Hate,Hate,Hate It Feels Great Pt.2::

14.6K 430 43
By LifeCanReallySuck

We sit at a table, soon after we sit, Drake walks in and sits beside me, with Jake in front.

"The reason we invited you was because, we heard your getting bullied." Jake says once we get our meals.

"And who told you that?" I ask.

"He wants to stay anonymous" Drake says.

"Why?"

"He doesn't want to die." Jake says bluntly.

I was getting slightly irritated, I'm fine, they don't need to worry.

"So it's a he?"

"Just shut up and answer the question." Jake snarls.

"Ok, ok. There might be a couple rumours, and whispers about me going around, whatever you guys are going to do. It's under control, it doesn't even affect me."

"We know it affects you, 'he' told us."

"TYLER!" I stand up, causing everyone to stare. I walk out the door and start running to my house.

T= Tyler S= Sasha.

S: Where the fuck are you!

T: Why?

S: Don't fucking play around. Where are you!

T: The beach, why?

S: Ohhh, yooou'll see.

T: Oh, ok.

I didn't know if he was taking it the wrong way, or if it was just a 'oh,ok' but I didn't care.

I get into my old rusty Chevy truck and drives to the beach.

The moon was shining down onto the water, creating a shadow outline of Tyler.

As soon as I see him on the beach sitting on a old dock looking at the water, I calmed down. What the?

I storm over to him and call him out.

"Why the fuck would you do that to me!? Tell jake and Drake I was getting bullied! What the hell man! You told them I cry! That makes me sound like a soft little shit! Why the fuc-"

We were face to face, the moon shawn on his face, his eyes shinning. Tyler puts his finger on my mouth to shush me. I glare at him.

"Sit."

I sit down at his command, we sat at the edge of the dock. Our feet hanging over the water below us.

"I told them because it was serious. You keep your feelings inside, and that not healthy."

"But that doesn't give you the right to fucking tell someone who thinks I'm fearless that I cry!? What the fuck man!"

"Calm down, he could tell you where hurting. He actually asked me."

"Fuck you."

"I understand that you are mad, but this needs to be fixed."

"Softy."

"AM NOT!"

"Ya, your going soft on me."

After that comment I made I swear I heard him say, 'only when I am around people I love' but I shrugged it off, because my ears could have been fooling me.

"What do you want to do to fix this?" I ask.

"How about we group up? Just you, Jake, Drake and I?"

"Sure..."

"When?"

"I have no sweet clue!?"

"We'll talk about it later. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Can I tell you something secret?"

"What's that?" I look at him.

"I'm not that bad."

"You don't say..." I reply sarcastically.

"No, I'm serious. I didn't always dream of being this person when I was young. I always come here and think what it would be like if I never joined a gang. Or if I hadn't became the schools bad boy."

"I always wonder the same thing."

"I would probably be smart." We laugh.

"I probably be pretty." I say.

"But you are pretty?"

"Is that your pity talking? Or is it you?" I ask.

"Well... Both." We laugh more.

"Wait.. Did you just call me pretty?" I laugh.

"No, I didn't call you pretty, I called you ugly" he replys to my question sarcastically.

"Hm. Nice." I roll my eyes.

"Yes, Sasha your pretty."

I frown my eyebrows.

"I'm pretty" I point to my chest.

"Me out of the whole school of girls, and you say I'm pretty."

"Well look at it like this." Tyler puts his hands up splitting out ideas.

"Your smart, there's only a couple girls in our school that get as high as C's. Your funny, most girls at our school are very awkward. Your definitely strong, none of the girls at our school are strong. Your not a whore, well I think you know that answer, all of the girls- including the nerds, are whores. And over all, your pretty."

"Awww, you're going soft again" I put my hand on my heart and looks at him.

"AM NOT BITCH!" He yells and pushes my into the water, I latch onto his shirt and pull him in with me.

We bob back up and I spit out water I didn't know had went into my mouth, he laughs and pulls me closer.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being there for me, even though we are not technically classified as friends, and for making me laugh when I'm blue. And helping me see my true potential."

"Aww, the tough girls going soft!"

I punch him on the shoulder, making him yelp in pain and rub it.

"That hurt."

"It better of hurt" I wink at him. He leans in closer to my face.

Is he going to kiss me?

His face is inches apart from mine, our lips practically grazing apon eachother.

He's looking at me straight in the eyes, his eyes the perfect bright peircing blue had turned darker from the night, now looking a darker shade of green.

And his face texture looks smoother from the water and the shadow casted by the moon. His cheekbones were still defined, same with his chin bones.

My arms were around his neck as he held me close to him by the hips, we sat in silence, was this our moment?

I could feel his breath on my lips and collar bone, I could feel his hands gripping my hips as we practically slow danced in the water drifting farther and farther away from shore.

His face was intensely close to mine, his eyes flickering between my lips and my eyes, I broke the silence as he moved inches closer to my lips about to kiss me.

"Uhh, I need to go home, it's getting late and I'm tired" it was a lie, I just didn't want the schools bad boy to kiss me, mainly because his lips have been on almost all the girls stuff at my school.

He let's go of my waist, as he does I regret ever opening my mouth to drive him away. We both start swimming to shore, each of us splashing eachother every once in a while for the fun of it. When I get to shore I walk to my car.

"SASHA! CAN I HAVE A RIDE!?" Tyler yells, getting onto his feet and racing after me.

"SURE!"

****

Omg Tasha guys! Shipping it!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

I don't ship normally but ya know.

So...

Enjoying so far?

-NC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 71K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
25.4K 351 60
Her name is Lexi Daniëls. Her dad is a mafia-boss and her mom was a champion in kickboxing. Lexis herself does kickboxing too. Lexi doesn't have fri...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
2.7K 82 18
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...