Childhood Friends [COMPLETED]

De BruhItsAlexa

Jennifer reconcile with her childhood friends who she deliberately starts to remember. The five guys that che... Mais

I Promise
Just A Few Bucks
Suspicious One Aren't You
Your Little Sister
Your Mom Is Awesome
Stupid Temper Problem
Why Run Into You?
Crazy For Her
See You In School
A Dream I Can't Control
So Many Cuts And Bruises
Kaz's Little Boy
Swimming Trip
Truth and Dare
Camping Trip

One By One

3.8K 96 77
De BruhItsAlexa

[Watch the trailer to 'Childhood Friends' at https://youtu.be/uD2eJOoyr1Q. Trailer by; @owlbirdy ]

BTW- PICTURE OF THE GUYS IN MEDIA.

Flash back~~

-12-11 years ago, 5-6 years old.-

"You shut up!" I hear my dad's voice regurgitate throughout the house. I tremble in fear... This always happens. My parents arguing, things flying, blood everywhere. I was too timid to even stare at there direction.

"Get out! You asshole!" I hear a blaring noise that sounded like a slap. I felt my tears roll down my eyes. I let out a deep breath.

I slowly walk down the stairs and just for a glimpse, I see my dad glaring at my mom. I rapidly walk towards the front door and sneak out.

Fresh air.

I needed that. The cold air felt refreshing. I started walking. I want to be anywhere but here... I was a few blocks away from my house. I see a small dog rushing my way.

"Ahh!" It tackles me to the ground. I started giggling as it licks my face.

"Spike! Sit boy!" I could hear a boys voice. My eyes were shut because of the dog. Once the dog got off of me I tardily open my eyes. "Who are you?!" A little boy with dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes, and dimples, asked.

"I... Um..." I couldn't vocalize anything.

"What?" He questions with a confused look. He sucked his teeth. "You can't talk or something?"

"Kaz! Why are you yelling at her?" I see another boy angrily stare at the other guy. They both looked my age.

"C'mon let's get back to our game." Another little boy run towards us with a soccer ball in his hand. "What happened?" He asked gazing at me than the other boys.

I slowly got up. I wonder who they were and why were their so many of them. Were they all friends? I wish I had friends...

"Kaz was yelling at her." The little boy with one ear pierced and black hair and brownish eyes, point towards me.

"Are you okay?" The boy with the soccer ball walks up towards me. He had black hair almost like the other little boy with his ear pierced.

"Y-yeah..." I said using my hands to dust of my pants. I stare up at them, terrified. They were my age but this Kaz boy has a scary look.

"Why are you guys with some girl?" Two other boys come walking up to us. "We are supposed to be playing a game." They looked like twins.

One had a small smile plastered on his lips and the other looked angry as he crosses his arms and stares towards me. They both had light brown hair and light blue eyes. One of them had dimples but the other didn't. The twin who looked mad was probably pissed because I interrupted their game. Whoops.

"I-I'm sorry..." I apologized knowing it wasn't my fault.

"Are you crying?" The guy with an ear pierced, asked me. I stare up at him. I didn't notice that I was crying. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand. They were right. I was crying. "Kaz didn't mean to scare you," he pushes Kaz towards me. "Right?" He glared at him.

He gave out a sigh. "I guess." He scratches the back of his head. He didn't sound so sure.

"I'm Bennet," the one guy who was nice to me said, the one with ear piercing. "Those two are Lucas and Logan," he pointed towards the twins. "This is Kaz," he smacks the back of his head. "And that is Jack." He points to the guy with the soccer ball. "What's your name?" He asked with a small smile.

"J-Jennifer..." I avert my eyes towards the ground and felt my cheeks heat up. Why was I blushing?

"That's a long name," Kaz said, clearly annoyed. "We'll call you Jenny." He let out a grin. It was kind of cute.

Woah... Do I have a crush on him?

"Anyways, stop crying you little baby," nope, definitely do not have a crush on him. "We need another player for the teams to be equal, are you any good at soccer?" Kaz asked me. I look up at all of them.

"We can't have a girl playing on our team, it isn't fair," Lucas said. He looked like the meaner twin.

"Yeah," Kaz shrugged his shoulders. "So what." He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Do you want to play or not?" He asked one last time.

"You don't have to run or anything," Jack said throwing the ball into the air and catching it as it falls back down. He probably thinks that just because I'm a girl I can't play.

"I can j-just watch..." I said. It's not that I didn't want to play. I'm kind of shy...

"Fine," Kaz said as they all ran back to the park. I sat down and watched them as they played.

•••

Flashback over~

'Beep! , Beep! , Beep! ,'

I utter in exasperation and slapdash my alarm clock shut. I move my body and stood up halfway in bed-- My hand wasn't feeling a bed, it was feeling a hard surface. I confusingly slowly open my eyes.

"What the heck?" I was so puzzled. I got off the wooden floor. "Ow... My back hurts..." I straightened up my body.

I fell out of bed and didn't even know... I gave out a sigh and scuffled to the bathroom.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth-- you know the usual morning routine. I then travel back to my room. I started throwing clothes everywhere and commence looking for anything to wear.

I live in a small apartment by myself, at the age of sixteen. (Fictional story, just go with it guys.) The landlord is a guy and I guess you can say we are friends.

I placed on a white v-neck and black ripped jeans with an all black converse. I walk down the stairs and grabbed my backpack that was sitting on the couch. I then walk out the door. I rarely eat in the morning. I took out my phone and looked at the time.

"8:00! Shit!" I started sprinting towards the school. The school was about five blocks away. Once I made it, I stopped and started breathing heavily. Jeez...

'Ding'

The bell rang and the doors were shut. "Really?!" I said in frustration. I quickly walk to the back of the school and explored for an open window. I grinned as I perceive one and quickly climbed into the school.

I got in, successfully and smiled. "What do you think you're doing?" My eyes shot right open. I tardily swerve around.

"I... Um..."

"You can't talk or something?" He enquires with a brow raised with a wrathful look.

I glared back at him. "What are you doing back here?" I question with an untrusting stare, trying to elude his question.

"If you haven't noticed," he used his finger and pointed around the room. "This is the boy's bathroom." I looked around. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I couldn't say anything else. "You better hurry and get out before other guys come in here, pervert." I stare at him as he let out a smirk.

I gave out a sigh and walked out of the bathroom. Lucky I didn't recognize that guy. He must be new or something.

I walked with my eyes staring at the ground. You can call me a loner, I don't care but I don't have any friends and that's okay because I'm a lone wolf and I enjoy it that way. I also want it to stay that way--

"Oof--" I felt my body bang onto the ground. I hear laughter, of course. I look up and everyone starts pointing towards me. "Watch it!" I shouted in annoyance, getting up and dusting off my pants.

"I apologize... I didn't see you." The guy looks down towards me. He also looked new. Him and that guy from before, they both looked familiar.

"Whatever." I walked away. I walk into my first class which was math. I really hate math and reading, and other subjects. Ehh, I don't really pay attention to these things.

I usually skip classes but maybe today I'll go to all of them.

"Jenny, I see you have decided to come to class." Mr. Sean said as he eyes me suspiciously.

I took a seat in the back and shrugged my shoulders. "What can I say, Mr. Sean, I missed you." I let out a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah, yeah," he then starts to lecture the kids that were entering the classroom. "Tie your shoelaces before you fall!"

"Well, well, well," I look up to see Anthony. The worst but popular guy in school. I stare at him, with an 'uninterested' expression. "You know even nerds have friends." A smirk plastered on his lips.

"Anthony I really think you have a crush on me," I smirked back at him. He stares at me with abhorrence.

"Ew, no." He fake gagged. He then reunites with his friends and muttered some things under his breath.

I let out a small snicker. And that's how you get a guy to leave you alone unless he really likes you, I don't know what to say.

"Welcome to McKenzie High." Mr. Sean greeted the two new students. They were twins. One looked elated the other looked displeased. Where have I seen them before? "I believe your name is Logan," he smiled and the guy smiled back. "And Lucas." The guy glare up at him and Mr. Sean let out a queasily chuckle.

"They're so cute." Some girls aforementioned. "I heard they're related to Kaz and Bennet. There's five of them, they're the Anderson brothers."

Kaz? Bennet? The Anderson brothers? Where have I heard of them before? I excogitate about it...

"Jennifer,"

Hm... Maybe I used to go middle school with them?

"Jennifer,"

Wait, I think I remember!

"Jennifer!!" I jumped out of my chair and stared at Mr. Sean as everyone starts to convulse. I gave out a sigh and glared at him. "There are two seats beside you, I want you to be nice." He gestured them to sit beside me.

They came walking towards me and I already felt cramped. I like sitting in the back because there's no one here and plus this gives me the title of a loner.

Logan sat to my right and Lucas sat to my left.

"Well," I smiled, with a hint of sarcasm, at them. "I'm Jennifer." I stared at Logan then Lucas.

"Logan," he smiles with dimples. He was kind of cute. Well, I guess Lucas was too because they looked the same. But Lucas didn't have dimples. "That's Lucas."

I turn to Lucas who glares at me. "Don't give my name to a stranger." He rolled his eyes and avert them the other way.

"He's a bit... shy," Logan said making me hold back a chuckle. Yeah, shy.

•••

It was lunch. Great time to get out of this stankin' school. I quickly walked towards the back door. You can only open them from the inside. I walked out and let out a deep breath. "Freedom!" I said out loud.

"Guys that's the girl I saw snooping around the boy's bathroom." I quickly turn around to see five guys.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I said walking towards them. "I wasn't snooping around." I defended myself.

"Then what were you doing?" He eyed me suspiciously. "Pervert..." He mumbles.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Shut up, will ya!" The guy with black hair and ears pierced say as he smacks the guy with blonde hair, in the back of his head.

I then eyed them suspiciously. "Hey... What are you guys doing out here?" I asked.

"It's none of your business," Lucas says.

"Wait a second." I start to count them. "Five of you. You guys are the Anderson brothers."

"Yeah, and you are some pervert." The guy with blonde hair says.

"Oh you are soo--"

"And what are you doing here? Why aren't you in school like the rest of these people?" The guy with black-- okay I really need to learn their names.

"Never mind that, I wasn't here yesterday. What are your names?" I asked.

"You already know ours." Logan let out a small smile. "That's Jack, Bennet, and Kaz."

I suspiciously stare at all of them. Their names sound so familiar. Where have I heard of them?

"Now can we leave? We are trying to go play soccer." Jack said, clearly annoyed. I let out a sigh. He had a lot of tattoos on his arms.

"I never said you can stay." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

They all ran off somewhere and I started walking. What should I do today? Maybe I should just read a book or something. Who am I kidding? Reading so many big words gives me a headache, especially if you don't even know the definition.

I started walking. Without even noticing I sat on a brown wooden bench. I looked up to see the guys playing soccer.

I placed on some headphones and started listening to music. I laid down on the bench and closed my eyes.

•••

"Hellooooo?" I felt a tap on my leg. I quickly got up and my forehead bumps into whoever was in front of me.

"Ouch..." I said as I look around to see the guys. I took out the headphones and glared at all of them.

"You didn't have to get up so fast like that," Kaz said annoyed as he rubs his forehead gently.

"You didn't have to sneak up on me like that." I snapped back at him rolling my eyes.

"Like that time you snuck into the boy--"

"Enough with that, okay!" I shouted angrily. "The doors were closed so I had to climb through there," I explain.

They all chuckle except for Lucas, Jack, and Kaz. "We never got your name," Jack said with his arms crossed and a brow raised.

"You don't need to know my name." I stare at him and slowly got up.

"It's Jennifer," Lucas said with a sarcastic smile. I glared at him in annoyance.

"Jennifer? That's a stupid and long name." Kaz said with an annoyed expression. He gave out a sigh. "Okay, we'll call you Jenny."

"That's weird," Bennet said thinking about something. "I remember that name from somewhere..." He then stares at me, up and down.

"Don't eye rape me!" I exclaim and cover my body with my arms. "And hey, I have the same feeling." I stared at all of them.

"You guys are just thinking too much." Kaz threw the ball towards Bennet, hitting his head. Bennet gave him a death glare and he let out a nervous chuckle.

Kaz then ran like his life was on the line and I couldn't say it wasn't. Bennet doesn't glare much but that time when he did it was scary. Bennet started chasing him around the park as the rest of the guys laughed. I wonder if they were all really related. I still think they look familiar but, I just can't remember...

•••

I was home. I unlocked the apartment with my keys. I slid through and closed the door behind me. I then walk up the stairs.

I stretched out my arms and can I just say it felt good. I went to my room and jump on the bed. Hm... Maybe I should order some pizza. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed any pizza store number.

Done and done. All I have to do now is wait. I closed my eyes for just a few minutes which felt like a few seconds. You know when you wake up in the morning and you're just like 'five more minutes' and then it turns into 'five more hours.'

I groan in annoyance and got up.

'Knock, Knock'

I grabbed some money on the counter, that reminds me I have to go work at the cafe tomorrow. I work on Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays. I skipped school yesterday which was Monday to go work.

I walk to the door and quickly opens it with a grin. "That'll be six dollars." My eyes widen and so did his.

"Jack?" I recall his name was.

"It's just a part-time job." He shrugged his shoulders. "Tell anybody and you're dead." He glared.

I swallowed some spit, nervously. "Just give me the pizza," A smirk plastered on my lips. "For free." He eyes me suspiciously.

He gave out a sigh and shove the pizza box into my arms. "Fine! Take the dang pizza."

It was only six bucks but working three days a week and only getting paid ten dollars an hour just isn't enough to pay for this apartment. And I work for seven hours for those three days. Plus this apartment is six hundred dollars a month. If you're sixteen and trying to get an apartment, I guess you have to pay extra.

I grinned as I close the door and placed the pizza box on the table. I started munching on the pizza like cookie monster would munch on his cookies. Wait, no that's too messy. Ehh, let's just say I ate my pizza with a grin on my face. Free pizza is the best!

'Knock, Knock'

I wipe my fingers on some napkins. I walk to the door and open it. "Told you she had a big screen t.v." I see the five guys?

I confusingly stare at all of them. "And she has pizza!" Kaz shoved me to the side and quickly sat on my couch and was eating my pizza while using the remote to change the channel. The rest of the guys invites themselves in, without my permission.

"So now I'm invisible?" I groan in annoyance. "Get out!" I shouted. "Larry! How could you let them in?" I asked.

"They scare me!" He hollers from downstairs, his voice crackled with fear.

I slam my door shut and let out another groan. "What do you guys think you are doing?!" I stood in front of the t.v as they all sat on the couch eating pizza.

"C'mon we are a couple of guys trying to watch the game. We have no t.v because when the other team lost, Kaz broke the t.v." Bennet elucidates.

"Buy a new one!" I trumpet still standing in front of the t.v. "How did you guys even know where I live?!" I confusingly asked with my arms crossed.

"Me." I see Jack with a smirk plastered on his lips. "Payback." He ate his pizza with a wholesome look.

I annoyingly gave out a sigh. "Okay, it's going to be this one time." I held up a finger. "Don't make a mess!" I yelled at Kaz who quickly grabbed some napkins.

"Shut up and get out of the way," Lucas said, annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and quickly moved out of the way and sat on the floor. These guys are like animals!

•••

I slowly open my eyes. They were droopy and everything was blurry. Something smells... Good. I look around, I was downstairs on the couch?! I felt an arm around my waist. I slowly turn to see Kaz...?!

"AHHH!" I quickly got up and fall to the ground with the other guys? "Oof!"

"Why are you so loud?" Logan asked as he rubs his eyes.

"Why?" I got up and point at all of them. "Five guys are in my house!" I shouted.

"The game didn't end till one in the morning, we were all tired to go home," Bennet said stretching out his arms.

"And why was I on the couch with Kaz?" I point towards him who sat on the couch with a small smile. "Stop smiling like a creep!" I covered my body with my arms and stared at him suspiciously.

"I couldn't sleep on the floor with these fools and since you are a girl we decided you had to sleep with me on the couch." He smirked. His smirk made me have this feeling where I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Food is ready." We all face the kitchen and see Lucas placing plates of food on the table.

It smelled good and looked good and-- I was probably drooling by now. We all walk to the kitchen. "After we eat we'll leave," Jack said sitting across from me.

Bennet sat beside me and Logan sat beside him. Across us sat Lucas, Jack, and Kaz.

"Good job chef," Bennet said as he gave Lucas a thumbs up.

"Whatever." He shrugged. They all started eating. It was actually silence.

"What time is it?" I asked getting all of the guy's attention.

"It's eight."

"Eight?!" We simultaneously said. Everyone got up and walked towards the doors.

"Bye guys." I smiled. I had to get ready for work. No time to be eating this golden pancakes and the cheesy eggs and the-- SNAP OUT OF IT JENNY!

"We'll see you at school, right?" Bennet asked as he placed on his shoes.

"Nope." I chuckle. No school for me, yes! "I have to go work."

"And where is that?" Jack asked as he opens the front door.

"The cafe, around the block."

They all smiled, not a nice smile, but an I'll-definitely-see-you, smile. How do I even know that smile? Ehh, it's whatever. They all left out the door and I quickly ran upstairs.

Did my morning routine, wore a t-shirt and a black and white sweater with grey jeans and black and white vans.

Okay, time to go.

I looked back at the house. Dammit! Got to clean the dishes! I quickly ran to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes then walked out of the door.

Okay, now it's time to go.

•••

"Can I get a number three." The lady said with a smile.

"Sure--"

"But without bananas." She cut me off and I really hate when people cut me off. But since she is a customer I'll have to let it slide this once.

"Okay--"

"And without the strawberries."

"Lady, number three is a strawberries and banana smoothie," I stated in annoyance. "Do you want the stupid number three or not?"

"Excuse me?" She asked. "Let me speak with your manager, now." She demanded.

"You know what, if you want to speak with my manager go get her yourself." I rolled my eyes. God, I hate customers like these.

"Tsk," she annoyingly walked away.

I started cleaning up some tables. "Hello!" Everyone looked towards the door. "The Anderson's are here! Your lives just got better."

"It's the Anderson's." Some lady pointed out. "I heard they've only been here for a few days and they have already made some trouble. Our lives just got better? Now that they are here it's worse."

Trouble? Those guys? "You got a staring problem?" Jack address some guy who was staring at them.

"N-no..." He deflects his eyes towards the ground. They are such bullies. But I'm not scared of them.

"I heard if you walk up to them with an attitude, they'll beat you up." A guy spoke to his friend.

Oh please.

I walked up to them with an attitude. Everyone eyes were on me. They looked shocked and scared, for me at the same time.

"What are y'all doing in here? You supposed to be in school." I said with a brow raised and my arms crossed.

"Yeah," Bennet indicates his shoulders. "You are too."

The rest of the guys started messing with other customers while Bennet stood beside me. "Kaz, leave that girl alone, you're scaring her," I said in annoyance as he kept staring at her.

"But her cheeks are turning super red." He pointed out with a small chuckle.

"'Cause you're like this close to kissing her." I pinched my fingers as he stares at me disgustingly.

"Gross." He moved away. "She isn't my type."

"Kaz, the type you like are girls. Just girls. It could be any girl." Logan said with a face-palm.

"Shut up Logan," he punched him in the arm. "The type you like are boys, just boys." He smirked. He then started running, jumping from table to table.

"Get down from there!" I started running after them.

"When I catch you, you are so dead," Logan said clenching his fist, him sounding angry.

"Move out the way!" He kicked some drinks onto the ground. Everyone left in annoyance and it was only us in the store.

"You got the strawberry smoothie on me!" Kaz annoyingly shouted in disgust. He tried wiping the stain but it only spread everywhere.

"Aha," Lucas said. "That's what chu' get." He chuckled like a little kid. We are talking about Lucas here. That stiff, angry looking dude is now laughing like a little kid.

"Shut up Lucas!" Kaz grabbed a cup of another type of smoothie and threw it towards Lucas. It splats everywhere. The color is green so it looked really gross.

"Hahaha!" I start to laugh uncontrollably along with Bennet. Jack kept quiet but it looked like he was smiling, or he was constipated.

"Bennet, why are you laughing?" Lucas asked with a brow raised. Bennet quickly stopped laughing and started sprinting away as Lucas chased him around.

"Everyone! Stop!" I shouted. "Look at this mess..." I said. "We have to clean up before my manager gets back."

"Clean up?" Bennet stopped running. "That's funny." He sarcastically chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"You have to help me," I begged. "You guys are to blame for this mess." I glared.

"But cleaning is so boring," Kaz whined like a little kid. I groaned in annoyance.

"Shut up and start cleaning," I demanded in annoyance as they all quickly started cleaning.

•••

An hour passed and finally, the cafe was spotless. "Finally," Kaz slouch on one of the chairs. "You so owe us."

"No this is payback for sleeping at my place last night," I smirked.

They all stare at me suspiciously. "You're good," Jack said. I smiled.

"Let's go. I have to lock up soon." I move my hand in a shoo-ing gesture as they walk out.

"But we want to stay," Logan said. "Let's stay until your manager comes." He suggested. I gave out a sigh of exasperation.

"That's okay, you guys can leave," I said with an involuntary smile.

"You really look familiar," Jack said with a suspicious stare. "Have we met before?"

"We don't talk to many people because they're always scared of us," Kaz said. "Jenny... Where have I heard that name before?"

"Oh yeah!" Bennet exclaims with a grin as he slams his fist into his palm. "I know now." He smiled. "Your little Jenny from like eleven years ago?" He said in more of a questioning tone.

"Little Jenny?" Kaz said as he thought about it for a few moments. I also did the same. "Oh! That crybaby that Spike ran into."

"Crybaby?!" I glared at Kaz. Oh yeah! Now I remember these guys. They were playing soccer at a park...

"Yeah, you were always crying every time we see you at the park." Logan pointed out. I sucked my teeth in annoyance.

I was always at the park because of my parents. They were always arguing, so I always went to the park.

I gave out a sigh. "Yeah and every time I see you guys, you were always making trouble," I stated as I avert my gaze towards the ground.

"Nuh-uh." Kaz said with a nervous chuckle.

"Jennifer?" All our heads turn towards the door. We see my manager. "What happened here?" She asked as she then turns her eyes towards the guys. "And who are all these guys?"

"They are the Anderson's and this is my manager Adrianna." I introduced all of them.

"The Anderson's? Aren't they trouble? Are they robbing us?" Adrianna asked, jumping to conclusions.

Kaz, Lucas, and Jack glared at her as the rest of the guys looked at the ground.

I thought about it for a few seconds. Yeah, they're trouble but it's not like they killed someone. Everyone is jumping to conclusions and didn't really got to know them. That's messed up.

"No, they're childhood friends." I smiled at Adrianna as the guys looked shocked. "And you can't just believe what everyone says about them. They're pretty cool. Yeah, they're trouble but Yolo, right? Anyways WE cleaned the whole place up, I hope you can give me a raise." I said as Adrianna looked at the place and nodded her head up and down.

We all walked out of the cafe with a grin on our faces. "Thanks for that," Bennet said with a small smile. "You're not so bad after all."

"Yeah, little Jenny from eleven years ago," Kaz said throwing his arm around my neck.

I smiled. "Yeah, yeah."

"I guess you're awesome," Lucas said shrugging his shoulders.

"Anyways where should we--" I consider it for a few seconds. What if I get fired?! "What have I done?!" I quickly ran towards the cafe. "I'm so sorry! I don't know them." I said.

"Really?" Jack said as they all ran back with me.

•••

A/N- Heyy guys!! Hope you like this story. I still think this story is going to be better than the story I deleted which was 'revenge'. Please share this story, comment and vote thanks a bunch guys!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

394K 7.7K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
Old or New? De Haley

Ficção Adolescente

1K 20 24
Beth was the loner, until she met Ty. He became her friend, not caring what his friends thought of him. She was happy with this. She had her one frie...
80.8K 2.8K 26
* Clears throat * My dear and awesome readers, I present to you the fifth story :)
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.