The Nerd's a vampire? (BoyxBo...

By Mayes_Vs_Universe

16 year old Samuel, Sam, Johnson, was turned into a vampire in 1913. Now the year is 2013, his family is dead... More

The Nerd's a vampire? (BoyxBoy)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Sequel
Heavy Hearts (BoyxBoy)
Attention

Chapter 18

23K 980 176
By Mayes_Vs_Universe

This is most likely the third last chapter, it's coming to an end! :'(

~@~

Chapter 18-

*Luke’s P.O.V*

My mum comes rushing down the hallway and when she sees the people on the other side of the door her mouth falls open. “How did you get in here?” She asks.

“That would be my fault.” A lady I didn’t notice before says and she walks out from behind Kevin. “I put a spell on them so they can come onto hallowed ground. But don’t worry, they don’t harm humans.” Oh, she’s a witch.

My mum turns to me. “Luke, you can go back to bed.” She says but I shake my head.

“I can’t sleep so I may as well stay here.” She glares at me but doesn’t say another word, instead she sighs and he shoulders sink down in defeat. “Fine, come on in.” She waves them into the kitchen and takes a seat.

I sit down next to my mum, Kevin and the witch lady sit opposite us and on either ends of the table Ben and Sebastian sit. “What are you all doing here?” My mum asks.

“We know how to get Sam back, we just need the help.” Kevin says. My mum looks at him cautiously.

“What do I need to do?” She asks and the witch lady and Kevin share a look.

“No, we don’t mean you.” Witch lady says. Mum turns to look at her. “Who are you?”

“Oh how rude of me, I’m Nina.” She puts her hand between herself and my mum. They shake hands.

“Well Nina, what do you mean?”

“I mean, we don’t need your help.” Nina turns to look towards me.

My mum’s eyes open in realisation. “No, absolutely not.” She says sternly.

“It’s our only chance,” Kevin pitches in, “You know what he’s doing and soon the six of you will be the only ones left.”

“The only what left?” I ask, “Mum? What’s he mean?”

She rubs her temples. “Mum!” I thump my hands on the table. Why won’t anyone tell me anything?

“Alyssa he has a right to know.” Ben says. Defeated, my mum sighs.

“It’s Sam, we don’t know why but he’s going after witches.” She turns to look at my shocked face.

“That’s why we left, isn’t it?” I ask numbly.

She nods and doesn’t say another thing.

“But why?” I ask.

“We don’t know.” Kevin pitches in.

“I might have a clue.” Nina says, her eyes wide with realisation.

“What?” My mum asks.

Nina taps her fingers on the table. “It’s only a theory but maybe, just maybe, his parents were witches. Making him a full blooded witch.”

My mum picks her head up off of the table. “He’s going after witch blood to make himself stronger.”

Nina nods, “That’s the only thing I can think of.”

“How many towns away is he?”

“He’s two towns over, nearly one.” She replies.

“Well we need to start training Luke then, Marcus wont be strong enough to train him, how much of a witch are you?” Mum asks Nina.

She thinks about it for a second. “I’m 3 quarters witch.” My mums face lights up.

“Perfect, you know what to train him right?” Nina nods. “Good, now all we need is a good night’s sleep. Luke take Kevin to the spare room, I’ll take Benjamin and Sebastian to Jack’s room then Nina can sleep in the spare bed in my room.” I nod and stand up, Kevin following behind.

I open the door to the spare room and gesture to Kevin to go in. “This is your room.” I say and begin to leave but he grabs hold of my wrist gently and pulls me back. He leans in close to my ear.

“Your mum and the others may not be able to smell it, but you stink like a werewolf.” I pull away.

“Please don’t tell my mum, she’ll kill me.” I beg and he nods his head.

“Just don’t get into any trouble, yeah?”

I nod and take off back into my room. I close the door gently and fall back onto my bad, what a long night.

~@~

“Luke, wake up!” My mum yells, pulling me from my sleep. “Breakfast is ready.” Tiredly I have a shower and get changed before walking downstairs. I take a seat with the others and in a comfortable silence we eat.

Once breakfast is finished the others stay to clean up while Kevin, Ben and Nina take me outside. “We need to teach you how to gather someone’s emotions from the back of their mind.” Nina says. “First things first, you need to look the person in the eyes and think what they should be feeling. Then all you have to do is locate the feelings and bring them to the front of the persons mind.”

I stare at her blankly. “That sounds hard.”

She shakes her head with a smile. “It’s not hard once you know what you’re doing. Just have a go.” I sigh and nod. “Okay Ben, lock them away. Kevin, hold him in place.”

In a matter of a second Ben goes from calm and collected to blood thirsty. It’s like he changes into a rabid dog as he tries to reach me or Nina, he would if it wasn’t for Kevin holding his arms back.

“Try to get him back.” Nina says.

Cautiously I look toward Ben and back to Nina who nods in reassurance. Slowly I walk towards Ben. When I reach him I look into his eyes as Nina told me. This is so cheesy. I nearly laugh but stop myself.

The moment I look into his eyes his body seems to calm down and he stops struggling. I search his eyes for any emotion and when I’m about to give up I see one. In the very deepest corner I find them there. Doing as I was told I use my mind to try and pull them out. To my amazement, and everyone else’s it works and he falls to the ground in pain.

“I’ve never known anyone able to do it the first time.” Nina says, shocked and happy.

“I told you he was strong.” Marcus says, coming to stand beside her.

“Well then, it’s going to be easier than expected to get Sam back.” Nina says, pleased that it was so easy. “Now all we have to do is get him alone and away from anyone he can hurt.”

“So are we done for the day?” I ask, they both laugh at me.

“Far from done.” Nina says.

 ~@~

Hours and hours pass before we finally stop for the day. When we come inside we find mum and Mary-Anne packing. “What’s going on?” I ask. My mum doesn’t stop rushing around, packing anything important.

“We got news from a friend the next town over, the vampire colony are coming here. Tonight. We need to leave now if we don’t want to put the town in danger.”

“Well where are we going?” I ask.

“We’re going to the safe house in the woods that Marcus took you to the first time in training.” I nod. “Now help us back.”

“Okay mum.” I say as I make my way towards the study. “Marcus-“ I start and turn around but he’s not there. I shrug it off and instead begin to pack on my own. He probably needed the toilet or something.

~@~

The packing doesn’t last long and soon we’re spread out between three cars and driving towards the ‘safe house’ as my mum put it.

We reach there a lot faster and before I know it we’re unpacking the boxes into the house. After unpacking my fifth box I stand up and stretch, deciding I need a small walk. I make my way out of the back door and into the clearing that Marcus and I trained in.

I spot Slade between the trees and he motions for me to come closer. I look around to make sure I’m alone before walking up to him. “What’s wrong?” I ask rushed.

“I know the vampires are coming.” He says. “And I just came to warn you to watch your back.”

I nod my head. “Yeah I think I already knew to watch my back.” I say quite rudely.

He doesn’t notice it or doesn’t seem to care. “Not just from the vampires, watch your back with everyone.” He says so seriously it scares me. He looks past my shoulder before turning round and running off into the woods.

I look back to see Kevin standing in the open doorway, his arms crossed over his chest. “I thought I made it clear to stay away from him.” He says but I ignore him and walk back inside.

Slowly the sun goes down and the night animals come out to the garden. They walk around for a while until they hear something and begin to scurry off, back into their hidey-holes.

“We need to be careful, we don’t know how long it’ll take them to find us.” Mum says the exact moment there’s a howl in the distance. I recognise the howl instantly, Slade. He’s warning us.

“They’re coming.” I say, staring at the closed door.

“They won’t be able to get in.” Nina says. “So, all we need is for one of us to do a spell so Sam’s the only one that can get in.”

Everyone nods and I watch as Marcus shifts uncomfortably. What’s he up to? I think to myself. The second I think it, I shake it off. Marcus helped me, mum said I can trust him. So I can trust him.

“They’re coming in!” Kevin says as he stares out of the window, “They can get on the hallowed ground.”

“They must have undone the spell.” Nina says, shocked. Again, I notice Marcus shift uncomfortably but pull my eyes away from him when the window smashes and Kevin’s tackled to the ground.

“Luke!” Mum yells out as more come running into the house. “Take Jake away and look after him!” The moment she finishes yelling someone tackles her to the ground but using her powers she pushes them off until they knock into someone else.

I run up to a shocked Jake, dodging everyone, and lift him over my shoulder and run down the hall to the furthest room. I slam the door shut and lock it. I know it won’t hold for long but that’s the best I can do at this moment.

“Are we going to die?” Jake asks, curled up on the bed. I walk over to him and sit beside him. “No, we’re going to be fine.” I say, pulling him to my side. “We’re going to be fine.” I whisper and he nods, believing every word. I wish I could believe them though.

There’s a smash outside the door and I order Jake to get under the bed, happily he does. Just as he’s hidden the door caves in and slams open. There on the other side is Sam. For a moment my cool and collected mask breaks and I look at him in sadness, remembering everything.

“Well, well, just the one I was looking for.” He says, his lips curled up in a smirk.

He begins to walk towards me and circles me until he’s next to the bed and my backs to the door. He knows I won’t run.

I do as Nina told me and look into his eyes. I’m close enough that it still works but far enough away that he can’t touch me. For a moment he stands there, wondering what I’m doing until I find his emotions and he falls to the ground in pain as I pull them forward.

Even as he falls to the ground clutching his head, his eyes stay locked onto mine as I continue to pull them through his mind. He yells out and then thumps to the ground. A pain explodes through me; I look down to see the end of a sword sticking through my chest, my own blood falling to the ground in a puddle.

The person behind me pulls out the sword and I fall to the ground to see Marcus staring down at me with a stained sword. Through the tears forming in my eyes I watch as the window explodes and a black wolf comes through the window, straight for Marcus. Marcus was too slow, he was dead before he even knew it.

My vision blurs and someone holds me upright. “Keep your eyes open.” Slade says. “You don’t want to leave your baby brother here do you?” He asks and I slowly shake my head, my eyes closing.

“Keep them open.” He commands but I find it impossible to keep them open. The only thing I want to go is sleep. There’s shuffling and a familiar voice.

“Luke. Why are you bleeding?” Jake sobs, “You’re okay aren’t you? You promised me we’d be fine.” He says but the words begin to fade and the world beneath me seems to break away. I look up at Slade through lidded eyes and everything goes white and nothing makes a sound, there’s no more pain.

~@~

:'( Who cried? I did! But i'm a sook so yeah... Tell me what you think? :) Love you all!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 68.9K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.6K 80 22
[COMPLETED] 💞Our Mamas💞 (Enhypen X BPS Reader) In with Heeseung, Jongseong, Jaeyun, Sunghoon and Sunoo falls for their friend/makeup artist Johann...
220K 7.5K 47
ᴋᴇɴᴛᴇʟʟ ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ , ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅᴛ . ᴄʜɪʟʟ ʟɪʟ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴜ ɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ , ɪ ʟ...
346K 12.9K 21
"What are you gonna do? Call for help and cry?" He cooed. "Shut the fuck up!" Damsel shoved him away, only to be slammed back against the wall again...