Hey, Mr Butler

Par TwoBeautifulGirls

Cecile moves into her uncle's house after her childish parents run off for a vacation, leaving her all alone... Plus

Hey, Mr Butler
2. Work, work, work!
3. Knowing Drew
4. Knowing Mason
5. Knowing Jace
6. Knowing Hayden
AUTHOR'S NOTE!

1. Meet the family

2.3K 40 8
Par TwoBeautifulGirls

One .

Honey,

We're going on a vacation. Just us two.

So, you're going to stay with your uncle for a while... Maybe a year or two.

All the money you need is in your account.

Don't hate us because we left you behind.

Remember to be safe, get a hot guy for yourself and use protection!

Love, Mummy and Daddy.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I looked closely at the handwriting to see if it was my parents' or not. Hmm.. Nup, definitely Mum's handwriting. I mean, no one can write as messy as hers. Where did she even learn to write? Didn't her teacher ever lecture her for her handwriting? How did she even come graduate from Harvard with this handwriting.

Wait, that's not the problem. THEY LEFT ME! Who leaves their 18-year old daughter alone in this money and power hungry, hormonal world? Plus to my uncle? Heck, I didn't even know I had an uncle! What if he's some kind of perverted bald man? Are they going to take responsibility if somehow this uncle of mine rapes me? Yuck!

Ding Dong

I can't believe they actually left me! I wanted to go on a vacation too. What if they go to Japan? Oh god.. I really want to go there. With their delicious food and yum.. hot asians. Or maybe Europe? I could've gotten myself a hot butler and let him serve me... mm...

Ding Dong.

Hawaii? 6-packed surfers. Man.. my imagination is going wild.

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

"Okay, okay. I'm coming!" I ran towards the door and slammed it open. There stood a man in his forties, looking like the exact copy of my mum, only more masculine.

"Mum?" His black eyes widened and he whispered back, "Nelly?" He took a step forward as I took a step back.

"There's a male version of mum! Oh my god!" I screamed as I waved my arms in the air and pointed at the man who woke up from his shocked state.

"Are you Cecile?" I stopped as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How do you know my name?" 

The man smiled warmly at me which reminded me of mum, and pulled me to him, hugging me tightly. I punched him trying to get out of his grasp. 

"Let me go! Who the hell are you? I'm going to call the police!" I shrieked in his ears which made him flinch. 

"You can't call the police when I'm holding you, can you?" I could literally smell his smirk as I rolled my eyes. Tsk, smart guy. "I'm you're uncle by the way." He added. 

Uncle? I don't have an uncle?

"What are you talking about? I don't have an uncle!" I pinched his arms that were surrounding me. He didn't even budge as I kicked him. 

He pulled away just when I was going to knee him where the sun don't shine, which made me stumble. 

"You're mum and dad went out on their so-called vacation, right?" I nodded and crossed my arms.

"And who's going to supervise you?" He slowly asked.

"My uncle," I stated confidently. Wait.. he said he's my uncle, and the letter said I'll live with my uncle, which is this uncle. A light bulb clicked above my head as I smiled at him. 

"Uncle!" I hugged him tight and he's body shook with laughter. 

"Thank god you're not some stumpy bald guy! I was worrying for nothing!" I said as he pat my back.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not some stumpy bald guy." He walked to his car and indicated for me to go in. 

"Wait! How about my luggage?" I asked.

"Got it already," I smirked as I made myself comfortable in his car.

"I'm liking you already." He glanced at me as he made the same expression as me.

"Me too." 

We pulled up at a shop which was called, "Paradise" The shop was big, fancy european-styled. 

"Whoa..." I whispered as I saw many girls coming in and out from the shop.

"Do you like it?" asked Uncle, whose name I don't know, jabbing his thumb to the shop.

"Yeah.. it looks beautiful. It must be really popular, eh?"

He chuckled as he told me, "Well, it'd good that you do, 'cause you're going to live here 'till you parents come back." My eyes widened as I slowly turned to face him. 

"Are you serious? Won't I need permission?" I asked as I looked back at the shop. There was a big line of girls all waiting. He stayed silent, probably thinking of what to say.

"What? Did you like, blackmail the owner?" I joked, laughing at my own joke. 

He gave me a funny look as he opened his mouth to talk. "I'm the owner so I can't exactly blackmail myself, right?"

......

"Wow..."

Uncle had his right arm around my shoulder as we casually passed through the line of girls who glared at me. I cowered into uncle's arms as I heard them silently murmuring curses at me. It's not my fault, I told them through my mind, which obviously they can not hear. Uncle opened the grand door with wide arms. The place dramatically lightened up, making my eyes wince. Everything was so shiny, the chandelier, tables, chairs, everything. But the fancy furniture's are not what caught my eyes. It was the four guys that stood there, bowing at us. 

"Welcome, princess." The four gods sang together. They were all tall, towering over me, and the looks they gave me made my stomach flutter. Especially him. 

"Hey there, cutie." Wink.

Handsome blonde.

"Your wish is my command." Smirk.

Sexy brunette.

 "Let's have fun!" Smile.

Adorable red-head.

"...Anything for you..." Passionate gaze.

Mysterious black-haired.

They were all handsome, no, every guy in this shop was. But the guy that gave off a mysterious feelings caught my interest. He seemed familiar but I couldn't put a finger on why. Uncle put a hand on my shoulder as he gave me a wink. 

"It's a shop full of butlers..." I said, my voice withheld no emotion.

A small frown was on uncle's face but was soon replaced with a smile. "Yup, this shop hires handsome men as butlers to serve girls who dreams of being a princess." He noticed I wasn't smiling and he questioned, "why? don't you like it?"

I shook my head, a hug smile making its way up my face. "I love it!" I exclaimed as I gave uncle a hug. The butlers were looking at our conversation with interest. I walked up to them and opened my arms up wide. "Hi! I'm Cecile, I'm his niece," I said pointing at uncle "-and I'll be living here from today onwards!" I gave each of them a hug, which all of them except the black-haired guy who seemed to hate my touch. Ouch, that hurt.

They gave me warm smiles as they introduced themselves.

"Hey, I'm Jace," the blondie said as he gave me another wink.

"I'm Mason, chicka," the brunette gave me a kiss on the cheek, which made me blush.

"Yo yo yo! I'm D to the r to the e to the w. Drew!" the red-head jumped up and down and gave me a warm hug. I smiled as I hugged him back. 

"Haden." The last guy said. He glared at the other three boys before glancing at me and looking away.

"Okay, now we have to introduce you to the others too!" Uncle clapped his hands and pulled me away. Everyone was nice, except the girls who were now hating that I took the attention away from them. 

"So, how was it?" Uncle asked as I finished talking to all the butlers and staffs. 

I smiled as I answered him, "It was great! But it's sad that I can't remember all their names." Uncle chuckled before ruffling my auburn hair. He looked behind my back and made a waved his hand. I raised my eyebrows and looked back to see Haden walking towards us. 

"Yes?" Haden bowed.

"I need you to take Cecile to her room," uncle ordered, looking strict and serious. 

"Yes, sir," Haden bowed again before leading me to my room. We walked up 3 sets of stairs before finally ending up in front of my door, panting. 

"Isn't there an elevator here?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. Haden just stared at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, and answered in a monotone, "there is."

I glared at him, silently fuming. "Then why did you tell me? We didn't have to walk then!" I exclaimed before stomping my foot. A small smile graced his face which automatically made me smile. 

He just shrugged his broad shoulders and walked away. My smile disappeared as I huffed and walked in my door, banging the door close. 

What's with him?

I sighed as I looked around the room. The walls were painted in cream colour, and the room was filled with purple furniture. I opened the closet to see it was built so I can walk in! Now, how cool is that? The room was beautiful, just my taste.

He definitely is my uncle, I mused with a small smile. 

I jumped onto the bed as it bounced. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling, processing everything that had happened today. 

Life will never be boring. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.5K 132 24
April Macabre was a young high school student who was poor and basically got into the university on a scholarship. She worked her ass off to live and...
18K 1.6K 27
Weekly visits to award-winning Italian restaurant, Vineyards, becomes one of Maddison Roberts favourite things to do, especially because it gives her...
167K 4.4K 21
Kimberly thinks she has her life figured out,with her about to graduate from college. A small job on the side to take care of her expenses but what h...
84.4K 1.4K 45
*BOOK 1 OF LOVE SERIES* Rosaline is a simple girl, just trying to peruse her dream career as a model in Italy when she is troubled by a stunning man...