Hidden Heart (Brent Rivera Fa...

By mr-rivera

Jesus is the new kid in school. Brent is the bad boy of school. what happens when they cross paths? when Jesu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

241 5 6
By mr-rivera

Jesus' p.o.v

I had been waiting for Shawn to show up for about 5 minutes until finally I heard a knock at the door.

I got up and opened the door. To my surprise it wasn't Shawn. It was Chris, my boyfriend who I totally forgot about.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He said smiling.

I blinked and nodded my head. "Yeah, come in." I said closing the door behind him.

"How've you been?" I asked while I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Whoa, what was that for?" He chuckled. "And I've been good, and you? Also nice haircut, it looks great on you."

"Well, that was a kiss and I've been good t.." I began to say but I started remembering about Brent.

I snapped myself out of it and shook my head. "I've been good too, thanks." I smiled and walked into the kitchen with Chris closely behind me.

"Why that long pause?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I was just thinking." I said shrugging it off.

"About?"

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

I started to think of a good excuse until there was another knock at the door.

"I'll be right back." I said walking away and leaving Chris in the kitchen.

I opened the door and saw Shawn with his guitar. "Hey!!" He said hugging me. "Ooh, nice haircut."

"Haha thanks Shawn, come in." . I smiled and lead him to the kitchen.

"Oh, uh I didn't know you were going to have visitors.." Chris said looking at Shawn up and down.

"Oh yeah.. Well it was sorta kinda unexpected for me too haha." I said scratching the back of my head.

"So, do you want to start?" Shawn said taking out his guitar.

"Uhm, not yet. My voice isn't so good? In the morning." I said unsure if my vocabulary was correct.

"Oh?" Shawn said confused. "I guess we can wait a bit haha." He smiled softly towards me.

"So what are you guys going to do?" Chris asked leaning on the counter.

"Oh, Shawn and I are working on a song and we planned on practicing it right now." I smiled.

"Oh that's cool, do you guys think I can maybe stay here and listen?" Chris asked.

"Yeah su-" Shawn began but I stopped him.

"Wait what.. Uhm.. I uh.. I'm not really used to singing I front of people." I said nervously.

"But you can sing in front of him?" Chris said looking at Shawn.

"Well i just helped him out at first. I didn't really intend to sing in front of him I just wanted to help with his song." I smiled nervously.

Chris sighed. "Alright, I'll just have to wait I guess." He smiled.

"Thanks for understanding babe." I smiled, walked over to him and hugged him. "Do you guys want something to drink? Coffee? Water? Anything to eat? Cereal? Pancakes?" I asked trying to be as kind as possible.

"You cook?" Shawn and Chris asked in sync.

"A little." I smiled.

"I guess I want pancakes and a coffee sounds nice." Chris said smiling. Shawn agreed and started to make coffee and got out the material needed to make pancakes.

I finished up the batter and started to make the pancakes. In the process I started to sing softly forgetting that Chris was there.

I had finished the pancakes and served them both 4 each. I then began to serve them coffee. "Dig in." I said smiling.

They both began to eat and looked at me. "Wow this is amazing." Chris said smiling. Shawn nodded in agreement. I smiled and blushed a bit.

I then excused myself and walked upstairs to clean my room.

I looked around and saw the blankets on the floor and I also saw Brent's shorts.. Shit. "I have to give them back to him." I thought and hid them in my closet with my other clothes. I picked up all the blankets and did my bed.

I stood back and smiled. Everything looked clean. I looked back down at my bed and memories from last night and memories from 3 hours ago started to take over my head. I grabbed my phone from where it was charging and checked the time. 10:49 am.

I sighed and decided to call Brent. I unlocked my phone and my phone suddenly started to ring.

It was a call.. From non other than Brent Rivera. I smiled and picked up.

"Hello?" I said smiling.

"Hey.. Uh.. About last night.." He started.

-----------------------------------------------------

Bam! Short af chapter (in my opinion) but I haven't updated in so long!1!1!1 anyways I hope you guys like this chapter , I'll try to update some time again this week. - Jesus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.7K 28
******finished******* When Brent was seven years old his big brother died and ever since he has blamed himself. Now, nearly ten years later, he's ris...
31.9K 1.4K 33
seán is the guy. you know, the one guy that everybody gets along with, the one that nobody seems to have a problem with. the nice guy, the funny guy...
475 4 13
This is the story of a young man in high school named Aaron. He has demons in his past, and in is future, voices and thoughts that scare and entice h...
39.9K 1.9K 36
New kid Jared soon becomes friends with Jensen, the biggest badass at school. He's invited everywhere with this dude. He's popular and everything, bu...