You Mean The World To Me (Zia...

Da shimefuan

Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has... Altro

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note v3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 41

875 41 31
Da shimefuan

Hello! I thought I should post another update before I go back to reality. And when I say reality, I mean school lol. I had this draft yesterday, but when I rewrote it, it turns out to be different scenes, which I find it very weird. But anyways, make sure to get yourself some tissue or handkerchief because this chapter is heavy on emotions. I'm just saying...

*****

Later that night, all the preparations have been made. Scattered red rose petals were found on top of the bed. The only light source from the room were the dancing flames from lit candles, giving a romantic and intimate vibe. Zayn had no excellent culinary skills, forcing himself to buy first-class meals. He had to get a particular order of oysters because it was a well-known for being an aphrodisiac food. The desire of pleasing his Irish boyfriend came to the top of his priority list. But of course, he didn't forget to take a thorough shower—he doesn't want to smell awful, most especially when Niall rode him until they forgot their own name.

While waiting for his boyfriend, Zayn used the remaining time to browse the web. Earlier, he spoke to the real estate agent, telling him that there was an open house to this loft. With the curiosity in him, he checked out the place online and he was more than mesmerized to see the exquisiteness of the loft.

It was a fully furnished loft—polished hardwood floors, metallic spiral staircase, two ceiling fans on the top and much more. Zayn could visualize him living there with his boyfriend until they grow old. Even if he tried, he couldn't suppress the smile etching on his mouth.

"This is it!"

All the bliss reverberating inside of him came to a stop when the door swung open, revealing Niall coming in. Instantly, he noticed that something was off but he pushed all thoughts aside. Besides, he was not going to let anyone ruin his mood... because tonight was special for him.

Zayn waved at Niall to get closer and said, "Pumpkin, I've found the perfect place for us to move in." The hunch he had before became a reality when the blonde evaded him for a kiss. That totally shrunk his self-confidence, wondering why Niall was acting distant and cold. Usually, Zayn would notice all the bubbly and perky personality Niall has but now it was like his boyfriend turned into this unrecognizable person.

"So what you think?" Zayn forced himself to smile, telling himself that everything was fine—that Niall was just having a bad moment. Yes, that's what it was, Zayn thought to himself.

"Eh... It's alright with me."

"Just alright with you?" Zayn questioned, noticing that Niall didn't even spent more time to look at the picture. That was definitely made him upset but he was not going to surface that emotion. Having an argument at the moment was not favorable to him, forcing himself to held on his feelings one more time.

"Can we continue this tomorrow? I'm kinda sleepy..."

"Oh..." That was all Zayn could say. Nevertheless, he was disappointed, realizing that he was not going to get lucky tonight. But still he had to try. "But I thought—"

"Not now, Zayn."

And once again, that same intense cold voice blasted through him. Zayn would be lying if he said it didn't surprise him.

"I'm going to bed."

For a second, Zayn stood there dumbfounded. From time to time, he got to encounter when Niall was having a bad day but this one was the worst of all. He even asked himself why his boyfriend would be acting so hostile towards him—something definitely happen but what?

But then a thought hit him like a freight train.

Louis Tomlinson.

"He wouldn't tell Niall..." Zayn didn't notice his trembling hands as countless images popped into his head, zooming in that one time that he and Louis were doing something. "Would he?"

But those came to a halt when he heard a screaming voice originating from the bedroom. Without even thinking, Zayn sprinted towards the bedroom to see what the commotion was all about.

"Zayn, what the hell is the meaning of this!" Niall pointed the entire bedroom. He was not at all delighted to see the mess. "I just cleaned this room the other day, and you have the audacity to litter it again. Just because I'm your damn assistant doesn't mean I will clean after you—EVERY. SINGLE. TIME."

And once again, Zayn couldn't believe what he was seeing—his Irish boyfriend was having some kind of nervous breakdown.

"And what's with all the candles? What if the curtains touch the flame and you will have a burning bedroom!" Niall growled, releasing his pent-up anger all at once. "God, you weren't even thinking! What is wrong with you!"

There was one way that the raven-haired lad thought of to shut up Niall. With that, he grabbed Niall on his cheeks and attacked Niall's mouth with his tongue. And he was right, that shut his Irish boyfriend up.

The kiss was hot, intense, and passionate. Tongues danced together. Body heat was exchanged at one another.

But when Niall realized what was happening, he shoved Zayn away, glaring at the raven-haired lad.

"What the fuck was that!"

"You wouldn't let me talk so I..."

"You're disgusting, Zayn," Niall scoffed, still reeling in on what just happen and not to mention the things he found out with Louis and his boyfriend. "So you just randomly kiss anyone who wouldn't let you talk?"

"What?" Zayn was beyond confused, not fully understand why Niall was acting this way. "Of course not! You know I wouldn't do that and you know I wouldn't jeopardize our relationship." The irritation in Zayn was slowly dissipating but a wave of fear washed all over him. Somehow, he got scared on where this conversation would go. He could practically see it in his mind.

"But it doesn't give you the right to suddenly kiss me."

"Why are you acting this way? Did I do something wrong?"

"Yeah, you kissed me," Niall rolled his eyes out. There was full of sarcasm in his voice.

"You spent too much time with Louis, Niall," Zayn remarked. "You sound like him."

"Oh, is that what this is?" Niall crossed his arms over his chest. "So you want me to be like Louis so you can act out whatever perverted fantasy you have?"

"Huh?" Zayn blinked twice, not fully understanding what was happening. At first, he thought that they were just exchanging some silly banters at one another which was normal for both of them. But now, it was turning it into a full-blown argument. "What are you talking about?"

"Ugh! I'm not stupid Zayn," Niall commenting, holding his emotions as much as he can. "I know about you and Louis."

Right away, Zayn felt a strong, imaginary force punched him in the gut, knocking him out, figuratively speaking. His heartbeat sped up as his mouth ran dry with the realization that his boyfriend found out what he and Louis did in the past.

"Pumpkin—"

"Don't you fucking call me that!" Niall growled. As much as he can, he couldn't hold these unnamed emotions inside of him. It has to come out.

"Niall, please..." Zayn pleaded, hoping that Niall would hear him out. "It was a one-time thing. It never happened again. I swear to you!"

"I'm sure you two were having some kind of bet about me, isn't it?"

"Wait, what?" Zayn was not at all following Niall. Somehow, he got lost somewhere. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm such a fool to believe that you love me..." Niall sniffed as the tears came falling down. The mixed emotions he had was overwhelming him, poisoning his mind with images of Louis and Zayn in bed doing God knows what.

"But I do love you, Niall..." Zayn tried to pull Niall closer to him but as soon as his hand grazed Niall's skin, the blonde flinched.

"Get away from me!"

Zayn was startled, paralyzed to move. But seeing his boyfriend in this state broke his heart into million pieces. What he thought was just a light banter turned into something he feared.

"I remember the time when I worked for all of you, you were the meanest of the four. You barked orders at me like I was some kind of a low-class slave..."

Those words pierced Zayn in more ways than one. He remembered the time that Niall came into his life. It was true that he was the rudest of all of them because he was afraid that feelings something towards the same sex would change him into a different person. It was a long time ago and he proved that even if he felt something special towards the same sex that he would still be the same.

"But I had to do it because I needed that job so desperately and also I want you to notice me..."

"But I do notice you."

"Maybe it was back then that you and Louis plan this."

"Plan what?"

Niall clenched his hands together, remembering the torture he had to endure when he was starting as the new personal assistant of the hottest boyband in the entire world. Only Liam and Harry were the only ones who were nice to him. Niall found that weird that the two people who were cruel to him became the closest to him.

"It doesn't matter anymore," Niall sighed, wiping away his dry-stained cheeks. "I've had enough of this."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Zayn panicked, holding into Niall as if he was his lifeline because he knew what was going to happen next.

"I can't be with you anymore."

"Stop! Niall!" Now, it was the time for Zayn to be emotional. He was not going to let Niall walk away from him no matter what happens. Even if he has to beg or grovel, he will do it. He was not afraid to look like a fool. It was Niall that made him the entire time and he was not willing to throw away that happiness.

"I'm sorry, Zayn..." Niall hangs his head low, realizing what he was going to say next. It was futile to stay in a relationship when he was hurting the people that matter to him the most. He truly valued his friendship with Louis and that's why...

"If only I knew..." Niall was feeling that excruciating pain of saying goodbye to the person he loved the most his entire, more than he loved his family and more than he loved than himself.

"I have to let you go, Zayn. I can't be the one who stand between you... and Louis..." As much as it hurts Niall, he has no right to be with Zayn anymore and he must force himself to say the parting words.

"Goodbye, Zayn..."

*****

So could this be the end for Ziall?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

275K 12.5K 54
Niall and Harry met over a dating website. After getting to know each other, Harry knows a lot about Niall and how he looks like. But Niall doesn't...
89.1K 1.1K 14
Zayn Malik is in love with a little cute bundle of joy named Niall Horan.But does Niall even know him? He finds himself staring at him all day long u...
15.5K 395 38
Niall Horan, a member of One Direction, was in love with his best mate, Liam Payne.
5.7K 110 10
Zayn and Niall have been dating for a while. But when Zayn tells Niall he did something that could ruin everything Niall runs away. Niall finds a new...