Bad Girl [COMPLETED]

By SacredSoulZ

Him, smiling in pleasure. I, moaning and groaning in agony. Did I feel pleasured? Fuck no. ************* Clau... More

ATTENTION
Chapter 1
Not an update
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

20 2 2
By SacredSoulZ

Class finally finishes and I run out of the room.

I race to my dorm and dig around in my bag to find the key.

Once I find it, I put it in the key hole and unlock the door.

Why was I rushing?

I wanted to track down Jack and make sure he goes to jail. If he isn't in jail, I will never feel safe.

I went to the bathroom and stripped myself before entering the shower.

********

About 30 minutes later, I was ready to leave.

That's a record for me.

I was wearing black skinny jeans and a black shirt with one strip of gray near my chest. I put on my black beanie and put on my black Nikes.

I'm not big on what brand of shoes I wear. As long as I have something on my feet I'm satisfied.

I was wearing all black be aide it would be harder for anyone to spot me when I go looking for Jack.

Zendaya would be so proud of my spy move!

I didn't bother taking a bag. I needed to travel as light as possible.

So I got a pepper spray and stuck it in my bra.

Then I put my phone in my pocket after I made sure it was on silence. I might need to call the cops.

I found a tazer in one of Brad's draws and put it in my hair, which was currently held together in a big bun.

I took out my secret gun I stole from my mom and put it right behind my head, down my shirt. It was close enough that I could reach it if necessary.

I felt like I was ready and ran out of the dorm, putting my key in my pocket.

I ran out of the building and into my new car that I bought yesterday.

I put the car keys in and started up the ignition.

I put my car in reverse, getting out my parking spot, then put my car in drive mode when I got to the street.

"Fast and furious, here I come."

I raced past every light, even the ones that turned yellow. Yellow just meant slow down so I didn't even care.

I reached the highway in no time and made my way towards LA.

******

It took me a couple of days but I finally made it.

I went to Jack's house and parked my car.

I came out and closed my door as silent as possible.

I went over to his house and saw that the lights were on.

Through one of the blinds I could see him sitting on the couch watching a movie.

I'll just have to sneak in through the back.

I went around the house to the back and felt under the mat.

I remembered that he always had a spare key under his mat. He was making this easier than I thought it would be.

When I unlocked the door, I crouched down incase he looked in my direction and silently closed the door.

I was still crouched down near the counter when I accidentally banged my head on the wall trying to see Jack.

"Shit!" I muttered and pulled my head back.

I heard the snap in his neck and gulped.

He started walking to the kitchen and I tried to cease my breathing.

Everything went quiet and I figured that he was gone.

This is where I acted stupid.

I never looked in the other direction. I should've.

Because the next thing I knew, someone had hit my head with wood I think and everything went black as I faintly felt my head hit the cold floor.

I fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
72.7M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...
106K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
2.5K 227 25
"Rose,"I look up and see Jace staring at me. "What?" I whisper quietly. "Give me the answers to questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8," "That's all of...