Relentlessly marked

By heightsofwonder

Serena Simol was a young naive woman who was living in a loft above a bar with her older sister and younger b... More

""Chapter 1:
""Chapter 2
""Chapter 3:
""Chapter 4
""Chapter 5
""Chapter 6
""Chapter 7
""Chapter 8
""Chapter 9
""Chapter 10
""Chapter 11
""Chapter 12
""Chapter13
""Chapter 14
""Chapter 15
""Chapter 16
""Chapter 17
""Chapter 18
""Chapter 19
""Chapter 20
""Chapter 21
""Chapter 22
""Chapter 23
""Chapter 25
Plagiarism
""Chapter 26
"" Chapter 27
Chapter 28

""Chapter 24

9.4K 211 9
By heightsofwonder

<**>

Hey, so I developed writers block after posting the last chapter so that's why I haven't posted in a while... Sorry about that! But I have written down some things with the help of my sister so now updates should be more frequent!!
Thank you for baring with me!!
Enjoy!

<**>
PREVIOUSLY ON RELENTLESSLY MARKED:

"Would if I told you that my... Friend went to a couple of special people and they helped her find out a way to let's say... halt, her uterus?" She whispered.

"Your friend?" I asked trying to think of who it could be before realizing there was no friend. She was just saying that so it was like she was telling me a story not giving me advice. She can't get in trouble if she just simple telling me a story.

"Yes. My friend." She nodded slowly. I nodded back motioning that I understood what she was trying to say.

"Okay. And what do you mean by halt?" I asked.

"I mean they gave this friend of mine a type of herb that can wipe out the lining of her uterus to get rid of any egg." She stated. "This herb she took also would stay within her blood stream for months so she wouldn't become pregnant."

"And her mate couldn't do anything about it?" I asked.

"No I don't think so. But he can if he was that desperate. But I would be a very painful process to drain all of the herbs poison out of her blood stream." She replied.

"What would have to be done?" I asked growing a bit pale.

"He has to bite into her mark and try to suck all the poison out of her blood stream which could take up to half an hour. But it has to be done during sex to make sure the female is under complete submission. To show that the male is the dominate one." She uttered. "And the thing is this would probably effect the bond and both sides with have trust issues and may take a while to rebuild their relationship. So that's a thing she should of thought of before she took the herbs. She should have thought about the consequences of the outcome. It's either the relationship, or the herbs. She should of choose wisely. What's best."

I gulped thinking of everything my sister just told me. There would be consequences but I don't think that Eli would go that far of sucking the poison out of me because he wouldn't want to hurt me. 'She should of choose wisely. What's best.' Yeah. What's best for me.

"Who are these people that your friend went to?" I asked standing up.

Zaida gave a saddened and maybe disappointed look towards me before taking a big breath.

"The witches."

END OF CHAPTER 23:

******************************

""Chapter 24:

'The witches'. I thought over what my sister had just said 15 minutes before. Who are the witches? Where are the witches? Who would help me find out where these witches lived?

My thoughts consumed me until I felt thick tension clouding the air. I headed towards the feeling when I heard voices arguing near the pack house.
Arabella and Donte who was still chained naked to the post. I saw Arabella's face twisted scornfully as she said something to Donte that I couldn't quite understand. It wasn't something good because before she could even finish her sentence he snapped his teeth at her and growled. I quickly made my way over towards the two of them.

"What's going on here? Arabella? Are you alright?" I asked wondering why she was talking to her rapist and my mates brother. I felt the air thicken with Donte's anger and Arabella's uncertainty.

"You have absolutely NO right to tell her what I just told you!" Arabella sneered at Donte. I growl and bare my teeth at her.

"If I may remind you I AM your Luna and you WILL respect me!" I growled making myself seem bigger and stronger.

"You're right. I apologize my Luna." Arabella bows her head regretfully.

"Now. I am going to ask you once more. What. Happened?" I asked staring both of them down. They don't meet my eyes. Donte spoke first.

"She's threatening to kill my pup." He spat.

"Your pup?" I asked confused.

"She's pregnant." He clarified. "From that one night." He dropped his head ashamed.

"Oh my good Goddess." I sighed thinking of what to say. "Arabella don't do any stupid until I talk to Eli about this." I warned her.

"What? But I don't want his baby!" Arabella lets out a whine. "Luna please! I'm scared! And plus He is the Alpha's brother! Do you really think that he's going to allow me to do this?!" She panicked breathing heavily. She was right. Eli would probably say 'no' before I even finished asking him about alternatives. And she was scared. Just like me. That would be so hypocritical of me to tell her to get rid of the pup while I'm off with the witches getting my uterus wiped out clean. Maybe she could get it done with me? Destroying two pups with Alpha blood inside of them would not be good at all.

"Arabella, I'll see what I can do." I nodded my head her way. "Now I think that it'll be best if you left Donte alone for now."

"Luna." She nodded her head before giving Donte one last glance then taking off into the woods.

"How are you holding up?" I asked him.

"I'm feeling pathetic." He shook his head. "I've only been tied up with no food or water for a couple days and I feel weak as fuck. I could never be Alpha, I'm glad Eli took the position."

"Eli has been trained harder than you of course he'd be able to last longer." I said.

"Yeah I guess. But what about what I did to that girl!? She's your age Luna. Only 18. I can't believe how stupid I was." He shook his head. "I didn't mean it I swear to you! I would have never taken her against her will!" He pleaded, his eyes becoming glossy.

"I know Donte. I know." I frowned. "I heard that you thought Arabella and the pack Doctor was someone else?" I asked forgetting the name.

"Danika?" He whispered still looking at the ground.

"Yes." I remembered. "Danika. Was she your mate?"

"No, no." He shook his head. "But we were in love. And now she's gone. Been gone for almost 3 years now."

"Did she pass?" I asked feeling sorrow for my mates brother.

"We were going to be together." He replied ignoring my question. "She promised we'd be together if she didn't find her mate by her 23rd birthday. And I was 25 and foolish thinking we'd be together with no complications. Finally her 23rd birthday came along and I was so happy! You wouldn't believe how optimistic I was back then." He shook his head and I was afraid of what he would say next.

"Her younger brother threw her a birthday party and invited loads of people." A dark look washed over his face. "One minute she was in my arms as I kissed the top of her head and the next she's pushing me off of her to run into the arms of a fucking 18 year old pup. Can you believe that?!" He spat. "She was mated to a fucking pup."

"Donte, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine how you felt." The feeling of compassion oozed out of me as I felt the need to comfort him.

More Luna traits are starting to show itself.

"That's not even the worst of it." Donte continued ignoring my pitied look. "I was pissed. I started to trash the house and destroy all of her gifts when her brother tried to hold me back. He was 19 and training to become a pack warrior. But still I have Alpha blood in me." He stopped for a couple seconds and didn't look like he was going to say anything else.

"What did you do?" I asked softly urging him on.

"I snapped his neck." He huffed. "Right in front of her. Good Goddess I am such a bastard! I can't do anything right!! I'm so fucking weak Serena!"

"No Donte, you were allowed to feel the way you did. She hurt you terribly bad and I'm so sorry for that." I said cradling his face platonically. "But that's in the past now. You said it's been about 3 years since the incident right?"

He nodded.

"Have you talked to her since?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I called her and begged her to forgive me but she wouldn't listen. She exclaimed her hatred for me and I don't blame her."

"Why don't you head to her house after you're done. . . Here." I said motioning to his punishment. "And talk to her?"

"I would have until she forgave me. But I can't. She moved to Greece with him. To a new pack knowing that I wouldn't be punished in the way she thought I deserved." He sighed.

"Then call her." I exclaimed. "I'll help you if you want just tell me what to do."

"I will. After I serve my punishment." He agreed. "Thank you Sere- Luna. Thank you.

"You can call me Serena Donte. You're my brother now remember ?" I smiled at him.

"Alright." He let out a small smile.

"I need to get going and talk to Eli about Arabella's... Predicament." I told him.

"Yes of course." He bowed his head. "Please try and make sure she doesn't kill my pup, because it'll kill me as well."

"Of course Donte I will do everything I can." I smiled at him.

"Goodbye Serena."

I nodded my head towards him before turning and walking back towards my home.

*******

As the house came into view I smiled at the warmth and security it provided me. Just as I was about to step on the front lawn my I heard my sister call my name from behind me.

"What's going on?" I asked worried.

"Nothing bad!" She smiled. "Guess what!?"

"What?"

"Jess called!" She exclaimed making me smile showing all teeth.

"Seriously!?" I laughed.

"Yes! I don't know how but she managed to find my number and called me earlier asking to talk to you!"

"Wait how did she know that you're with me? Didn't she think I was kidnapped or something as well?"

"Well yeah, that was the beginning of the convo. She noticed that we didn't live above the bar anymore and heard about Frank's... Tragic death, and searched for my number in the phone book!"

"What did you say happened to me?" I asked.

"All I said is that you were having a hard time coping with living with Frank so you left without telling anyone. And after he accidentally fell down the stairs and tragically died you came back and took Brody and I back to your house." She stated. "I know it's bad but I was under the spot light and needed to think of something quick!"

"That's fine, that's fine." I replied. "But what did she want?"

"She wants to talk to you! And probably yell at you a little bit." She admitted.

"Yeah I probably deserve it." I said. "I should have called her the second Eli bought me my new phone." I stated pulling out my new iPhone 6s. "I mean I do have her number memorized."

"Then call her!" Zaida announced. "I'll be in your house. My man wants me." She smirked before running into the house.

I unlocked my phone before dialing he number I promised to memorize just like she was supposed to memorize mine.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" I heard a voice say. But it didn't belong to her. I recognized the voice and held my breath for a couple seconds before answering,

"Sebastian?"

<**>

Hey ya! This chapter kinda seemed like a filler chapter to me so sorry about that... Sooooo I introduced a new character to this story!

Sebastian! Who tf is he?? Should Eli be jelly of this new person??

So like I said in the introduction, I had writers block for a while but now I'm feeling fresh with new ideas!!

Anyways thanks for supporting this book!! And all you wonderful people commenting!

-HeightsofWonder

<**>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 568 25
In a far far far... very far away land, there was a beautiful maiden name Serena. Fair skin, red wine lips, brown eyes, midnight black hair, and a hi...
18.2K 608 13
** Ivy Pov "Wait, we're sharing the same bed." My eyes widened in horror as I was placed on the bed. "Yes. You're my mate now and my mate stays with...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
126K 3K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...