Roommates

By kaitlynichols

"Why do you do this to me? Make me feel this way?" He asks. I lean close to him and smile. "Because I can, b... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilouge
NEW UPDATE

2

60.4K 1.5K 315
By kaitlynichols

The street light is the only light on the pitch black school grounds and I have to hold my arms out in front of me when I'm in between lights so I don't run into anything. I reach my car in about 5 minutes and start grabbing my bags when a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist. I let out a small squeak and whip my head around to see Blake standing there, grinning wildly.

"Blake! What are you doing here?!" I say, pushing him away from me.

"I don't take no for an answer, sweetheart." He says, smirking.

"I was just going out to get my bags. I think I can handle myself for ten minutes." I say, rolling my eyes and turning away from him.

I bend over and grab the bags that I dropped when he pushes me and I fall over, right on top of my bag.

"Blake! What is wrong with you?" I say, a red blush creeping up my face.

"What? I had the chance to push you over, so I took it." He says, winking at me.

"Ugh, Blake, just shut up and leave me alone." I say, my face turning crimson.

He whistles and grins. "She's got an attitude. I like girls with a little fire in their spirit." He says, grinning like a maniac.

"You're just like the little brother I never had." I mumble.

He looks at me and his eyes grow wide. "Me? Your brother? Well that's not something I hear everyday."

I scoff and start to walk off with half of my bags. Blake rushes up to me and stops me.

"Lex, let me help you with that." He says, grabbing a bag off of my arm.

I frown. "Don't call me Lex." I say feeling anger bubble up in my chest. He grins.

"Whatever you say, Lex." He smiles and runs the rest of the way to our dorm.

Ugh. Just wait till I get my hands on him. I finally reach our dorm and find the door completely open and see Blake hiding in a corner.

"Please don't hurt me." He says, sounding like a 5 year old hiding from his mom after she finds him in the cookie jar after she told him to stay out of it.

I laugh. "I'm not gonna hurt you. At least, not yet." I say, grinning.

He comes out of his corner smiling.

"Good. Now let's go get the rest of your bags." He says, motioning to the open door.

I smirk and skip out of the room with him hot on my tail. This was going to be fun.
-
Omg hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated! I kinda forgot about this and u ran upon it a few hours ago ans saw it had 3.42k reads!!! How crazy is that?!! I literally started crying haha. Thanks for all the support!! Vote for more!! -Kaitlyn<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 27 19
"So you're the transfer student?" The white haired male question and I nod. "Yeah. So?" I asked. He was silent for a few seconds before that smirk ap...
252K 9.7K 23
''What about you? What is your type a girl?'' I ask teasingly, she turns her eyes to the floor and bites down on her lip. Enough about me, it's her t...
435K 6.8K 51
"Bend over," he growls, the corner of his mouth turning upward. "No," I say lower lip quivering. I wanted to say yes, but what would that do to my sc...
78.8K 1.8K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...