You're The One I LOVE

By vickyv

In Love with my dad's best friend? Sure I have loved him from the time I was a 7 year old. But now, every tou... More

You're The One I LOVE
You're the One I LOVE: chapter 1 party
You're The One I LOve: Chapter 2: The morning after
you're the one i love
You're The One I love Chapter : Chapter 5 Pretense
chapter 6
chapter 7 - .... at home with family
chapter 8
In pain... but life goes on......
My daughter
The Pain, death and Love
Life without Aamara
When Past meets the present
A New Beginning
I will love you always.... but.....
..... my love and my tears.........
What do I do?
LIAM's STORY?????? as sequel????
How Will I live without her???
For the LOVE of my Sister!!
new life?
Cadbury
Friends....
a new beginning.........
shopping.....
Our Wedding!

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15.6K 351 12
By vickyv

Tori  I Love you for this!!!

People I think you should definately vote and comment on this lil chappie coz this was written by GLAMROCK96 especially for all you guys!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Aamara's POV:

I can't believe it! He was actually proposing! I looked down into his wonderful green eyes and smiled. I want to marry him. I do. I love Sam but there's still this whole thing with my parents and I don't know... I have no doubt that Sam would be faithful, this is all so new to me. I sighed and made up my mind. 
"I love you Sam and I'm gonna take a chance on us." He smiled and I smiled back at him. 
"of course I'll marry you!" I felt my eyes getting blurry and he hugged me tightly. 
"Aamara. Baby. You just made me the happiest man in the world!" He placed his soft lips on mine and I felt static all trough my body. He tugged at my shirt and I guess you can imagine what happened then. ................................
(Glamrock96 did not write this part and I did not wanna change anything she wrote..........)

>>>>>>>>>>>>
I woke up in Sam's arms and smiled. He was hugging me for dear life and I tried not to laugh. He was everything to me. And I just wish my family could except that. I sighed and fiddled with my ring. It was beautiful. Emerald surrounded by tiny diamonds and set in platinum.  I didn't think it was possible for someone to be this happy. But I was. 
I rolled over so that I was facing him, but careful not to wake him. He was so cute when he slept. I smiled and rubbed his face with my hand. He had stubble that looked incredibly sexy on him. He was a hunk! And he was all mine! I smiled at that and slowly pulled his hands away from me. 
He lay on his back as I got up and sat on top of him rubbing my hair in his face. He groaned and opened his eyes. I smiled and he gave me sleepy smile and rubbed face with his thumb. I kissed him and said.
"I'm gonna go take a shower." He nodded and I saw his eyes close back. I smiled and got up. 

After I got out of the shower Sam was out of the bed and I smelt something really good in the kitchen. 
I waltz in and saw him making pancakes and a cup of coffee waiting for me. My smile got bigger and I shook my head. He is so amazing! It really can't get any better then this!
I sat down at the table and sipped my coffee. While he sat a plate of food in my face. 
"I had to go out and buy that so eat up." I smiled at his urgency and he sat down next to me. 
We had so many things to discuss...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OHK PEOPLE... what do you think???

 vote please.... for glamrock96........... and comment and pm me if you have any suggestions or wanna write the next chappie....

well If I like what you wrote... kool you could write it....

awaiting your response people!!!

So what do you think should happen now??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 1.6K 26
You are the younger sister of the water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka. The Hashiras have a soft spot for you, but one has more than the others. That would be...
531K 15.1K 23
Before she could reach the door a hand grabbed her wrist, spinning her around and she was met with lips being pressed against hers. She froze, but so...
4.1K 254 21
Rosilabeth grew up as your average pampered Princess, only caring about her twinkling jewels, embellished clothes and securing a rich Prince as a hus...
52.2K 1.1K 34
Sara gets a job as a nanny, but the closeness she had with her boss pans out to be a forbidden love affair, a deadly passion, even after the reappear...