Mutual Wierdness: A MunchingB...

By MinecraftNINJAAA

"We're all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible t... More

Mutual Wierdness: A MunchingBrotato Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - Who's MunchingBrotato?
Chapter 2 - At the Hotel
Chapter 4 - Locked Out
Chapter 5 - SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
Chapter 6 - Maybe They're All Right
Chapter 7 - Hide and Seek
Chapter 8 - So We're Going to Canada...

Chapter 3 - MineCon

2K 50 33
By MinecraftNINJAAA

I just realized how wavy my hair was today. On certain days my hair is completely straight, and on others it can be wavy. I have bipolar hair xD when I was little I had huge curls in my hair and it was so cute cx

~ ~ ~

Chapter 3:

~Third Person~

The first day of MineCon came. Before they left the hotel, Wheatie wanted to do a vlog with all of them. She took out her iPhone and started recording. "Hey guys, it's Wheatie and I'm here in our hotel room with Rosie, Cassie, and Kiona!" She pointed the phone at each of them as she said our name. "Sorry about the horrible quality. I'm using my iPhone. Anyways--"

"Kiona where are my Skittles?!" Rosie yelled in the background, looking around for her bag of Skittles in the room.

"I didn't take them!" Kiona said. She turned to Cassie, who was on her phone. "I bet it was Cassie!"

Cassie looked up. "What?! No!"

Wheatie laughed and turned to the camera. "As you can see, it's just another normal morning for us. So we're about to head to MineCon, and--"

Kiona and Cassie jumped up behind her. "Guess who's in the hotel room across from us!" Kiona interrupted. She grabbed the phone.

Wheatie help her hands up in defeat. "I give up!"

Kiona giggled and said, "So some of you may know about how Rosie and Tyler aka MunchingBrotato are--"

"Nope!" Rosie said, grabbing the phone. "No talking about that! How about we talk about where the fork my Skittles are instead?"

Wheatie took her iPhone back and stood up on her bed, away from everyone else. "Alright, I think that's enough vlogging for now. Talk to you guys once we're at MineCon!" She turned the recording off. "Geez, people! Can't I vlog in peace for once?"

"...No," Rosie said. "Now, back to a more serious and important matter. Where are my Skittles?"

Cassie put a hand on her shoulder. "Rosie, just face it. They're gone forever. You can get more later. But right now, I just want to go to MineCon! I didn't spend hours on a plane sitting next to a big sweaty guy for nothing! Now let's go!"

***

~Rosie's POV~

(Just a note: I've never been to MineCon, and I barely know much about the stuff that goes on there. Don't judge me if things I write about are wrong or whatevs lol.)

At MineCon, we walked around to see what there was. Yeah...we didn't exactly plan out what we were going to do, but who cares. As long as we actually made it, I was happy.

We ended up heading to where the meet-ups were first. We talked to some people while waiting in line, tried not to freak out, got some autographs, and even signed a few ourselves.

After that, we went to the food court since it was already around lunchtime. We got lunch, then found a place to sit and talk.

"So Rosie," Kiona began to say, "you think you'll see Tyler here and fall in love with him?" I nearly chocked on my soda, while they all laughed.

"I don't know, and I don't care," I said, coughing.

"So you don't care if you date him or not? That means you're not saying no," Wheatie stated.

I rolled my eyes and put down my pizza. "You know what? I'm not talking to you people. I'm gonna talk to my imaginary unicorn-narwhal hybrid, Larry. What's up, Larry?" I turned to the empty seat beside me and started talking.

Kiona shook her head. "I guess she's officially lost it."

"Lost what?" I asked. "My sanity? Kiona, you should know I've never had any sanity," I told her with a laugh. It's true. Well, either that, or I lost my sanity right after birth or something. Either way, I have no sanity at the moment, nor will I gain any in the future.

Wheatie took out her phone again. She tapped the camera app, switched it to video, and hit record. "Hey guys, it's Wheatie back with more MineCon vlogging! So we just left the meet-ups section and got some autographs, and now we're eating lunch because we're fat and need food in our tummies. And just as a little update on some stuff going on, Rosie is still denying the fact that she will one day be with MunchingBrotato."

She pointed the camera at me while I was taking a bite of my pizza. "Dude, don't record me eating!" I yelled at her with a half-full mouth.

She turned the camera back to face her. "See how attractive she can be? Well I should go now. More vlogging to come! Bye!" She turned it off and put her phone away.

"Ooooh look who's over there, Rosie," Cassie said, looking at someone on the other side of the room behind me.

"Nope. I know who you're talking about, and I'm not gonna turn around," I said. I didn't like him...I swear. Maybe. I don't know, okay?

Kiona elbowed my side. "You know you want to."

I sighed and looked behind me to see Tyler talking to Kyle across the room. They looked at me, and I quickly turned back. "You three happy now?" They shook their heads. I just sighed.

***Skipping some time again because I have no idea what to write for it. If you don't like it, #DealWithIt***

~Tyler's POV~

It was the end of Day 2 of MineCon. We had just left and were headed inside our hotel. We decided to go to the pool out back even though it was late at night. Out at the pool, there weren't many people, but we saw other YouTubers like Team Crafted and some others.

"Tyler," Joey said.

"Yeah?"

"Rosie's over there with her friends," he said with a chuckle.

I sighed. "So?"

Kyle and Joey both looked at me. "Dude, she's like a complete female version of you! If you're meant to be together, how about you go and talk to her!" Kyle exclaimed, but not loud enough so everyone would hear.

"Nope, not gonna do that," I said, taking a seat in a lawn chair.

"Whatever," Joey said. "Anyway, while you sit there and do nothing, we're going in the pool." He and Kyle jumped into the pool, while I just sat back and relaxed.

~Third Person~

Everyone was laughing and having fun at the pool. It was pretty warm for a November night, and it was clear. There was a new moon, so all you could see in the sky were the stars. It had gotten a bit more crowded since the time they all got there because of all the YouTubers, but it wasn't too crazy.

After a while, Tyler decided to go in the pool. He got up and took his shirt off (oh mi gawsh oh mi gawsh aaaah). He walked towards the pool just as Rosie passed by. Something, or someone tripped Tyler, causing him to bump into Rosie. They both fell into the pool. Everyone moved out of the way as the hit the water.

People started to take pictures as the two awkwardly stood in the water looking at each other. "Uh, sorry. Someone tripped me," Tyler apologized.

"That's fine. I should've just stepped out of the way and let you fall by yourself," she said with a laugh.

"AWWWWW!" Adam yelled from the other side of the pool. After that, they immediately got out of the pool and returned to their hotel rooms.

Kiona, Cassie, and Wheatie came up to Rosie. "Oh my gosh that actually just happened!" Kiona said.

"...Shut up," Rosie mumbled as her brother came and put a towel around her.

"You okay?" Seth said as they all walked inside with Tyler and his friends behind them.

She nodded and smiled. "Stop being so overprotective. Of course I'm okay. I'm walking, aren't I?" She laughed.

They entered the elevator at the same time as Tyler, Kyle, and Joey. You can just imagine how awkward that was.

Wheatie, Cassie, and Kiona whispered to each other and giggled. "You three better not be whispering about what I think you're whispering about, because if you are, someone's gonna wake up with pudding in their hair." Rosie said to them. They stopped.

The elevator stopped on the second floor, and Seth got out. Then it continued up to the third floor, where they all got out. Cassie whispered something to Kyle and Joey before they all entered their rooms. Everyone got into their rooms, except for Rosie and Tyler, who both got locked out.

Rosie banged on the door. "C'mon, guys! Let me in! I'll give you my extra bag of Skittles!" she said.

"You have an extra bag of Skittles?" Kiona's muffled voice said from behind the door.

"Umm...no. Ugh, just let me in!"

"This isn't funny!" Tyler yelled at Kyle and Joey. "Don't leave me out here alone all night!"

Kyle and Joey laughed. "You're not alone. You got her," Joey said.

Tyler and Rosie both turned to each other and sighed.

~ ~ ~

WOOOOOAH LOOOOOONGGG CHAPTERRRRRR! Lol. It's 3:33 in the morning. What am I doing with my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 738 24
They love eachother. Right? Pretending you dont love someone is hard but pretending you do is even harder. Watching someone you love's life fall apar...
12.5K 382 21
Inspired by the song (Rihanna-we found love) ummm Chile anyways So... Enjoye the book #1 - vidcon (8.5.2021)
7.1K 318 6
"run away with me."
1.3M 22.3K 64
"𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞." ╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗ completed ...