Another Weasley Girl [Editing]

By beastly_bird

Most people think the Weasley's had only seven children, well here's the untold story of the eighth and final... More

Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Trip to Hogwarts
Chapter 4: The Sorting
Chapter 5: Saved by Malfoy
Chapter 6: First Day of School (Pt. 1)
Chapter 7: First Day of School (Pt. 2)
Chapter 8: Problem With The Weasley Twins
Chapter 9: The Library
Chapter 10: Facing Katie
Chapter 11: The Confrontation

Chapter 1: The Final Weasley

4.6K 53 11
By beastly_bird

                                              Chapter 1: The Final Weasley

"Come on hurry up!" Ron whispered as he hustled past my door.

"Alright!" I heard Fred complain, or George, but it was hard to tell, they sounded so much alike.

I shot up in my bed, what are they doing up? I hopped out of bed hoping Ginny didn't hear me, she was such a light sleeper. That was the only thing I hated about her, I could never sneak out without her waking up - that is when I'm not sleeping in the room I share with the twins. I thought it'd be nice to give them a night off from me. - But all she did was turn over in her bed and I wiped my head and sighed. Tip toeing along, I went over to the window, I looked but there was nothing there but the car. That's when I heard the crashing in the kitchen.

I ran out of my room and jumped down the steps shaking the Burrow even more. I peered around the corner and sure enough I saw the three idiots I suspected, Ron, Fred, and of course he wouldn't leave with out his twin, George. I scowled, they were going out... without me! They slowly opened  the kitchen door and left, when the door swung shut I raced as quietly as possible over to it and saw them running towards the car.

"Not today," I whispered. "You're not leaving me behind again!" I quickly opened the door, I turned my back to the running boy's and shut the door, when I turned back around they'd stopped and stared at me. I grinned evilly and ran to meet them. I was half way to them when they turned and walked towards the car, yet again hoping to leave me (well, I thought that any way).

"Hey wait for me!" I yelled as loud as I could without mum hearing me. They got to the car and George bumped into Fred or the other way around, but anyway one of them exclaimed, "Ay! Watch it!" I stopped and snickered.

"Katie go home!" One of the twins screamed.

"Just wondering, which one's which?" I pointed my fingers at them and kept crossing in confusion.

"I'm Fred," The one on the right huffed.

"And I'm George, now go home!" The one on the left ordered.

They started to open the car door when I yelled, "But I want to go with you!"

"Let me think?" Fred said while he and George faced me. They made a face like they were thinking, and I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes, they could be so annoying.

"No," they said in unison.

"Katie, please go home," Ron begged.

I smiled deviously and shook my head, "No Way!"

"GO HOME!" The twins screamed.

They quickly looked worried and whipped their heads up to look hopefully at the house. They sighed in relief and then looked back down, even angrier at me.

"You get back in that house!" Fred yelled. "NOW!" They screamed together again, not even caring about mum or dad anymore.

"Alright" I sighed defeated.

Then an idea came into my mind, before walking away I looked them in the eyes.

"Well, if you want me to," I shrugged.

The look on the twins faces was anger and confusion and Ron... well, he probably knew what I was up to cause he was shaking his head. I started walking towards the house then froze, smiling evilly I screamed. "MUM!" I heard the boys jump, and feet pounding the ground, then two hands covered my mouth.

"Shhhhhh!" They hissed.

"Alright! You can come!" Fred gave in.

"But, you have to promise not to scream.... ever again," George conditioned.

I nodded and smiled under their hands. They took their hands away and walked back towards the car, me skipping merrily right behind them. Ron opened the door and started to get in, but stopped when I cleared my throat.

"Hurry up!" George complained from the drivers seat.

"What?" Ron huffed, he was getting annoyed, everyone was, good.

"Ladies first" I corrected him, and got in the car.

"I'd hardly call you a lady" I heard Fred whisper as he climbed in.

"Shut up!" I yelled and I slapped him.

The boys just started to laugh as I stared out the window at the garage. "Alright, here we go," George said, smirking. The car roared to life and we flew up into the air, I looked angrily out the window listening to the boy's laughter and chatter, as I stared at the Burrow disappearing behind a forest of green.

 It was an hour into the trip and we were flying over a field with little white spots, which were sheep, when Ron noticed I wasn't acting like myself.

"Hey Kaitlinn!" He greeted happily. I looked up and all eyes were on me, except Goerge's. "Why'd you come with us?" he asked.

"Because," I shrugged. "I didn't want you to leave me behind... again!" I said the last word harshly and George then turned around.

I looked back out the window but I could still feel all eyes on me, it felt like they were burning six holes in my back or side.

"Are you okay?" Fred asked, and for once he sounded really concerned.

I lightened my facial expression and my tone of voice, "yeah, I just didn't expect the trip to be so boring," I groaned. "When are we going to get there?" I asked George.

"Soon." He replied blankly.

 A few minutes later  Ron broke the silence. "Soooooo", and I could tell by the tone in his voice he was kind of embarrassed. "Are you nervous about going to Hogwarts?" He asked.

"Not at all, thank you, I know what I have to live up to!" I said, venom escaping my lips.

When I thought about Hogwarts bad thoughts came into my mind of how I'd be the last Weasley there and how I'd be judged by my sister and brothers status. "I'll be the last one in this stupid family to go, I'll be put in stupid Gryffindor and have to live up to you, Fred, George, Bill, Percy, Ginny, and Charlie!"

"You won't have to live up to us!" George exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Fred agreed. "We aren't that great at school."

"Oh yeah right! You two are the prank kings! And you still get good grades!" I exclaimed.

The whole sentence was supposed to cut when I said it, but instead it sounded similar to crying.

"Well, I'm not much to live up to, honestly," Ron tried to cheer me up.

"'I'm not much to live up to,'" I mimicked him. "Your one of Harry Potter's best friends, so don't tell me your nothing to live up to!" I shouted, facing him with a nasty scowl, and he looked hurt, as well as the twins.

I didn't know I was that rude and mean. "I'm sorry!" I practically yelled, and all eyes were on me again. "Look, I just.... I know I'm never going to be as great as you guys or Ginny or Bill or...." I was cut off when Fred covered my mouth.

"You might not  be as great as us..." I bit his hand a he removed and rubbed it. "Ow! You might not be as great as us but you'll be great in your own way."

"Not in a way that you all have already been," I huffed in a whisper.

"Hey! Come on!" Fred whined. "Laugh, cry, talk, do something!"

"I am, I'm pouting, that is something."

"Anything but that!" George groaned jokingly, and I smiled and gave in.

"Alright, so what do you guys want to talk about? Anything but Hogwarts," I insisted.

"So we've been wondering," Fred started.

"If your really our sister?" George completed.

"If  I'm really your sister what?" I asked.

"If your really our sister," George repeated. "then how come you haven't...."

"I think I know where this is going" I cut him off.

"Oh do you!" Fred smiled. "Well, I'll finish just in case... why haven't you cursed us already?"

I rolled my eyes, what a stupid question. "I don't want to get arrested!"

"Now we have a conversation starter!" George said and we all laughed.

The rest of the ride was fun, we talked about a variety of things; Hogwarts (against my will), Azkaban, The Houses, and What i'd have to live up to when i got there, by their point nothing, by mine ....a lot. 

Another hour passed and we flew into the country of Surrey, it wasn't long before we found Little Whining, it was very close to the border.

"Do you see Private Drive?" Asked Ron.

"No... wait! Found it!" I yelled and pointed down to a little street sign at the corner of a walkway.

"Good job, lil' one" Fred said as he ruffled my hair, I just smiled instead of shoving his hand away like usual.

The twins were the only ones I could really talk, or for that matter, do anything with. I wasn't exactly accepted by my family, I mean for starters I have brown hair and not the flaming red that the rest of my family has. I'm strange, even for a witch! I mean I can talk to snakes, I can use nonverbal spells, and I don't even have a wand! My parents said that isn't something you learn till....well they said it's not something most people can do!

They always thought I was dangerous, except for the twins who thought of me as a play toy. They helped me through everything from being in trouble with mom to learning my first spell, not only were they my brothers but they were my best friends. I thought as I saw Fred start to fall asleep.

I was looking out the window counting the house numbers when I heard off in the distance an owl screech. I looked around the outside of the car but I didn't see any sign of an owl. It screeched again only getting faintly louder.  

"What was that?" I finally asked.

"What  was what?" Asked a drowsy Ron and Fred.

"You didn't hear it?" They were usually more observant then I was, which was weird that he didn't hear it, but, they were half-asleep so I guess that would make a difference.

I heard it screech again, this time there was a difference, it was much louder then the cry I heard just moments ago.

"Okay! Now I hear it!" Fred said as he shot up, out of his sleep.

"So what there are a lot of owls around here" Ron stated, annoyed we interrupted his slumber.

I looked out the window again, getting drowsy myself, my eyelids slowly dropping as I listened to the slow sounds of my three brothers breathing and the cool air rushing past the flying car, and before I knew it i was fast asleep.

I awoke to the clanging of Ron's over sized, red fishing hook. "Hiya Harry!" he said excitedly, both Fred and George as well were leaning forward to see their friend the Famous Harry Potter.

"Ron, Fred, George! What are you all doing here?" Harry asked. Of course he doesn't see me, invisible, as usual.

"Just stand back!" Ron told him. "And you might want to get your trunk and Hedwig, we're busting you out!"

I rolled my eyes and continued staring at the darkness, looking at the small street lamps just barley lighting the street. I heard more clanging as Ron fumbled with the fish hook finally placing it onto the metal bars - which I didn't even notice - caging Harry in like an animal. George stomped on the gas pedal and we rocketed forward taking the bars along with us with a crumbling noise.

"Hurry! Back up!" Ron yelled at George.

"Alright" George spat back.

The car jerked backwards giving me whiplash. "Ow!" I mumbled rubbing the back of my neck, Ron was handed a large cage containing a snowy owl, no doubt Hedwig and the screecher. Clicks came from the room our car was parked by, and the door flung open and a very plump, red faced man appeared, and a tall, thin women, and a small, also very plump boy, clinging to her side, fear was the only emotion on there face as for the man was outrage.

He ran to grab Harry who was climbing into the car, "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, YOU OR YOUR BLOODY PIGEON!" He screamed and grabbed his ankle. Ron had gotten hold of him and was struggled to keep hold, "GO!  GO! GO!" He yelled and the car inched forward, and the man fell into the bushes, Harry was hoisted up and sat next to Fred. "Happy Birthday Harry!" Ron said calmly, he looked over to me and looked puzzled.

"Who's she?" Harry asked the boys.

"I can answer that, I'm Kaitlinn Weasley, that last and the best!" I said proudly. They all snicked, except for Harry, and I slapped them in the back of their heads. "So Harry," I asked "How do you like the car?"

"It's amazing!" He exclaimed. "It's the most wonderful thing I've ever seen!"

"Good to hear." I yawned. I stared blankly into the night sky and drifted back into sleep slowly leaning back till my head rested on Fred's shoulder. 

I was sitting on the sorting stool and Professer McGonagall placed the rough, bated, torn sorting hat on my head. "Very interesting? Taken in by the kind and born from the wicked"

"What are you talking about?" I questioned the stupid talking hat.

"Tom Riddle's one and only daughter," The hat explained.

Gasps came up from all around the room and I looked at my siblings staring at me with sorrow filled eyes, and the unthinkable happened. "Well," the hat continued. "You should be happy to know you... SLYTHERIN!"  The hat screamed and the Slytherin table went wild. Professer McGonagall took the hat of my head and I sulkily walked towards the table who was going crazy to get Voldemort's daughter.

My feet felt like cement bricks and I could barley move. I took a seat at the end of the bench and sulked into my robes. How could this happen to me?! I thought. I knew I was different from the rest of the Weasley's, but... Voldemort's daughter!? How could that be?!

A very pale boy with pale blue eyes, and almost white hair was sorted into Slytherin next and took a seat next to me. 

The car bounced with the landing and I flew up, sweating a little from the nightmare. "We'll wait for you three by the house, come on Harry," Ron said as he and Harry got out and started to walk to the back of the car.

I turned to the boys a stern look on my face, "never, ever, ever hate me if i get sorted into Slytherin!" I ordered.

"Why would you get sorted into Slytherin?" The twins asked in unison.

I hated when they did that. It was even more difficult to tell who was who and at that point who to called Fred and who to call George when I yelled at them.

"I just don't want you to hate me if I don't get sorted into Gryffindor!" I yelled.

"Alright," they said blankly, and got out of the car.

I followed close behind just in hearing distance.

"Do you think she knows?" One whispered to the other. I'd lost track of who was Fred and who was George.

"She must know something, she woke up and was worried about Slytherin!" The one on the left exclaimed quietly.

"Shh!" He whispered harshly, and they turned to look at me.

I stopped dead in my tracks, tears welled up in my eyes. Could it possibly be true? That I was the daughter of the number one murderer in the world - Muggle and Magical? NO! I screamed in my head. It can't be true! 

I shoved past them and continued into the house, the twin's following slowly behind.

"Nice going Fred!" I heard a slap as George hit him.

"Well how was I suppose to know she could hear!" Fred whispered back.

"Just shut up," George huffed angrily.

The rest of the walk was silent until we got to the kitchen door. Fred and George walked past me, avoiding my eyes. "Shh," they whispered and put a finger to there lips as they walked through the door. I rolled my eyes and followed Ron and Harry into the house. It was left just the way it was when I stormed out this morning. The pots and pans were still on the floor from when those morons walked into the counter.

"Wow!" Harry gawked, most likely at the magic. I just shrugged and walked past looking at the clock and saw Ron, Fred, George's and my hand move from 'Lost' to 'Home'.

"Great," I mumbled. "We are dead" I said, stretching out the spaces between the words for dramatic effect.

"Mum doesn't even know we're out," Ron chuckled as he grabbed a biscuit along with the blabber mouths.

And right at that moment Mum came down the stairs like a bull in a china shop, smoke almost  literally coming out of her ears and her face was as red as her hair with rage.

I slid behind Harry hoping mum wouldn't see me, "What have you three been doing out!" She screamed. Good, she didn't see me, she continued on screaming. "Left in the night! Car gone! No note! You could've been Killed or worse! Seen!" She hissed.

"But we weren't!" Ron retorted, still holding the biscuit.

"Oh Harry! I don't blame you of course!" She said kindly before she pulled him to her side exposing me. I smiled sheepishly and started standing up. "Kaitlinn Elane Weasley!" She screamed, her voice sounded stressed and rage-filled. my moronic brothers snicked and i turned to briefly give them the evil eye to shut them up. "I can't believe you snuck off with your brothers!" She huffed with her hands on her hips.

"Well..." I started to defend myself.

"She didn't sneak off!" Fred defended.

"We took her!" George finished.

"We did?" Ron asked stupidly, he could be such an idiot, most of the time. Then it hit him, "Oh..." the light bulb went on. "Yeah, we took her."

Just then some one rattled the house as she ran down the stairs. Yes! Saved by Ginny! As mum's attention was on her I took the time to just slip out and shut the kitchen door. But in my hast I forgot to shake off my two blood hounds.

"What do you say?" They said joining me in my flee to the field.

"Shove off!" I growled harshly.

They stopped walking - but I kept on - and touched their hearts in mock hurt.

"Ouch! Did that hurt or what George?" Fred asked his twin.

"I'm offended! We come out here to tell her she's brilliant and we get our hearts broken," George fake sulked.

"Well, we can't let this go unpunished can we?" One asked the other.

"Not at all."

I heard their feet running as their shoes smacked the ground, I was at least a good thirty or so feet in front of them, but they were fast and got to me with in a minute. I was lifted of the ground one twin holding each of my arms. I wriggled in their hands and tried to loosen their grip.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed in their ears. "HELP!"

"Oh just say it louder!" One of the twins complained. "Ready?" He asked.

They nodded and we rocketed into the field, the wheat was brushing against my face and I couldn't help but laugh. We kept...well, they kept running while holding me. Which I didn't know how they could, I weighed like ninety to one hundred pounds. We came into the pond clearing and they tripped and we all fell with a SPLASH! into the mucky water and were soaked.

I sat up angrily, the twins were laughing hysterically and I cursed at them under my breath, then they shot up, they must've heard me. All jokingness on their faces were gone.

"What did you say?" Fred asked, I assumed it was Fred anyway.

"You must've heard me," I huffed quietly.

"Well.... YEAH!" George yelled.

"If you can do it why can't I?" I asked, smoke literally coming out of my ears. I jumped to my feet and started back into the maze of wheat.

"There's a difference" They yelled at me.

"No there isn't! You two are just as much as a kid as I am!" I retorted furiously.

"That's were you're wrong," They sighed heavily.

They got to their feet and quickly took their appointed places at my side. They cut me off and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me back so I couldn't walk through them.

"We are so much more of children than you are that they expect us to say that kind of thing not you in any way!" They explained.

"Oh Shut Up!" I snapped and pushed through their barrier.

Mum jumped as I marched through the door, "Katie! I'm not done with you, young lady!" She wagged her finger at me. I just ignored her and stomped up the stairs into my room, which I just remembered shared with Fred and George - the two people I hated  most at this moment. -  I flopped onto my bed and screamed. My screams were muffled by the covers and sheets, and I heard their feet shuffle to the door and then moved to my bed. It squeaked and creaked as they sat at my side, I sat up and only then did I realize I was crying. I wiped my eyes and took a step forward only to be pulled back down by them. I layed on my back, my eyes closed, and wandered my mind. My thoughts carried me to the good times that I had had with the twins.

When I pulled my first prank on Percy... I stood at his door and placed a lot of our exploding snap cards in the crevisies and knocked. Taking five steps back I watched as Percy opened the door and smiled at me.

"Kaitlinn, what is it you need?" He asked politely, too politely that was.

"Could you come over here for a second?" I asked innocently.

He walked onto the first card and it exploded, setting off all the other cards leaving Percy in a cloud of multi- colored smoke. I doubled over laughing and the twins came around the corner and joined me on the floor. Percy pulled me up by the collar of my shirt and looked furiously into my eyes and addressed to me, "Kaitlinn! You will never be a prefect if you ack like those buffoons!" He pointed at Fred and George rolling on the floor still in laughter. "I don't care!"  I laughed. He dropped me and then stormed back into his room and shook the house as he slammed his door. We rolled back and fourth grabbing our sides in pain as we continued to laugh.

"That... Was.... Genius!" one of them complimented through our laughter.

"Thanks!" I panted. 

I was five when that happened. I opened my eyes and more tears had escaped. The boy's had laid beside me within the time I had my flashback and now.

"Look we're sorry, oh and I'm Fred," The one on my right apologized. "We didn't mean to offend you or upset you."  

 I turned over and cried into my pillow. "Shut up and get out" I said, though it probably sounded like a whisper coming from my pillow.

"We can't do that" they told me as they sat up.

"You see," Fred piped. "We live in this room."

I pushed myself up and yelled, "I DON'T CARE! GET OUT!" They jumped and ran out, slamming the door shut behind them.

I turned back to my damp pillow and sobbed till dinner. At dinner I sat opposite end of the twins, everyone laughed except me that night, and when it came time for bed I slept on the couch.

Weeks past and I didn't look at, talk to or about , or even listen to the twins. They tried every way they could to forgive them for being such jerks, but nothing worked, I hated them at those particular moments. "Look Kaitlinn," Fred said as he caught up with me, he was surprisingly alone. "George and I are sorry and we think this is getting out of hand, you've been silent for weeks and you haven't looked at us at all" SHUT UP! YOU EXTREMLY ANNOYING GIT! I felt like screaming at him, but I kept my act going - yes, I was only acting, I'm an extremely forgiving person, which is why they're so worried -  "Okay, how about a deal, you talk to us and you get to come with us to Diagon Alley next visit." Fred proposed.

I stopped and thought it over and shrugged. "Why not?" I finally said, although my voice didn't sound as rasped or as stressed as I thought it would be.

"Finally!" Fred yelled as he looked at the sky. "Thak you Lord!" I punched his arm playfully and we walked back in to tell George and now I couldn't wait till our next visit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 27 21
Cora Malfoy has always hidden behind her family. Being sent to Beauxbatons for the first four years of her schooling, it was easy to pretend she didn...
19.5K 266 75
These are fandoms that I made up. Please don't steal my work. They are not like other one shots. I do not own the Harry Potter characters except my...
92.1K 2.8K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
Se7en By Ameen

Fanfiction

746 123 7
Seven separate stories for each of the seven Weasley children.