Chapter 7: First Day of School (Pt. 2)

A/N: Sorry it took so long to write this. I went through a period of writers block. But now you have a new chapter!! So enjoy!

~ Kaitlinn.

*** Katie's P.o.V. ***

"Hey! Hello!... GET UP!" Some one screamed in my ear. 

"HOLY.....!!!!!" I exclaimed, shooting up in my bed, also refraining from cussing in front of my roommates. 

"C'mon Lea, let's just go get breakfast," A girl complained. 

"Hi! Are you okay?" Another girl, who I assumed was Lea, asked me.

"Sure..." I replied sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

Slowly my vision cleared and I looked around the room. The walls were dark grey and made of stone, with torches screwed in them. There were eight four poster beds, including mine, surrounding a furnace, that gave off very little light and very little heat. The colors of the sheets were that of Slytherin, silver and green. It sickened me.

My face twisted up in disgusted as I saw the scowls on most of the girls faces. One of the girls was very plump, and had black hair that was cropped short, with mucky brown eyes. Not attractive at all. Two of the girls had their arms linked, and they wore the same sour expression. The looked like twins, with their blond hair, pale skin and icy blue eyes. If I'm being honest, they were actually very pretty, which  made me jealous. The last girl was the one standing directly in front of me. She was short and skinny, and.... cute, I guess? She had long brown hair that she had braided, pretty green eyes that looked like pine trees and fair, tan skin. 

She waved a hand in front of my face and cocked her head to the side. I saw that her lips were moving, but I didn't hear anything. Actually, I was incapable of doing anything until I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. My hand instantly shot to the pained spot and I twisted my torso around. I was nearly nose to nose with a now smirking fat girl. 

"Wait! Aren't you the Weasley?!" One of the blond twins spat. 

"Katie, and no, it's Riddle!" I growled back, still glaring at the fat chick.

"Ugh! Why did we have to get you! You aren't a Riddle, you're a lying twit! The hat got it wrong!" The other twin groaned. 

"Oh leave her alone!" Someone new sighed. 

We all looked to the dorm door, which was now open. I smirked as I saw Marissa standing there, with her arms crossed over her chest, shaking her head. I heard three gasps come from both behind and beside me, that only made my smirk widen. 

"Why are you defending her!" The black haired, murky eyed witch screeched. Making my ears ring. 

"None of your business! Now get to breakfast!" Marissa ordered, steeping aside and pointing to the hallway outside the door.

My three new enemies stomped away from the bed and towards the door. Not before turning and hissing or poking their tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. So immature. 

"Lea! Can you stay please?" Marissa shouted after the girls. 

"What now?!" I heard.

"Uhh.... you guys go on, I have to stay," Lea said.

I heard the rest of her "group," as I decided to call them, groan. Stomping footsteps became fainter and fainter and I heard my bed squeak as Marissa sat down.

"Yes Mare?" Lea asked sweetly.

"I would like you to help Katie out this year," She explained, patting my shoulder and smiling brightly.