one shots → bts

By taetheist

bts one shots - yoonmin, taeseok, namjin, taekook etc More

tampons → yoonmin
je t'aime → yoonseok
not suitable for work → yoonmin smut
mirrors → yoonmin
pet shop → taeseok
suga(r) daddy → yoonmin
ethereal → taeseok
the odditorium → yoonseok
jesus fucking christ goddamn- → namjin
little space → yoonmin
the trolley → yoonminseok
double dip → yoonseok
still - yoonmin
i will always love you short ver. - yoonmin
from ten - namjin
bed time - yoonmin
reckless abandon - taekook
helter skelter - taekook
changes - namjoon
to the metal - yoonmin
#teamdawwwwg - taeseok
three's company - yoonminseok
30 day writing challenge !!
Dear Gods
a poem, unfinished

kitten → yoonmin smut

17.6K 442 545
By taetheist

YOONGI IS A BOTTOM FIGHT ME IF YOU THINK IM WRONG
IM RIGHT

Jimin knew that Yoongi couldn't resist him, and he used it to his advantage whenever he could. Usually he would do little things to set him off; leave his room shirtless and his pants hanging loosely around his waist, or he'd leave the bathroom door cracked just enough when he got dressed after a shower. Today, however, he didn't need to do any of those things, for Yoongi was waiting for him when he got home.

Jimin walked into their shared apartment tired and ready for bed, but stopped short of his bedroom when he saw Yoongi sat on the couch in one of Jimin's big sweaters and nothing else. Yoongi's cheeks were flushed and his pupils were blown out, his disposition practically dripping with desire.

"J-Jimin," Yoongi said quietly. Jimin dropped his work bag on the floor and hung his coat on the the rack by the door. He kicked off his shoes and loosened his tie, hearing Yoongi whimper quietly as he did so. Jimin walked towards Yoongi and sat next to him on the couch. He pulled up the bottom of Yoongi's sweater to reveal the older male's dick, which was red and dripping precum onto the lace panties he wore.

"How long have you been like this, baby?" Jimin asked, picking Yoongi up and carrying him to his bedroom. Yoongi whimpered when his dick rubbed against Jimin's stomach, the friction making his squirm in Jimin's arms.

"A few hours." Yoongi muttered, rubbing himself against Jimin as best he could. Jimin clicked his tongue and pushed his down on the bed, and Yoongi canted his hips up against nothing, chasing the friction that wasn't given to him.

"A few hours? Wow, I'm proud of you for holding out, baby boy." Yoongi blushed dark red and Jimin smiled to himself. He loved making Yoongi blush, he loved embarrassing him and making his toes curl in humiliation. Yoongi also loved being praised, and each time Jimin would tell him he did well, or call him by a pet name Yoongi would flush dark red and babble meaningless things about how he only wanted to be good for Jimin.

Jimin sat back on his heels and looked at Yoongi, laid out in front of him, already breathing heavily despite having not been touched. Yoongi looked down his nose at Jimin and whined lowly, lifting his hips off the bed and wiggling slightly.

"What do you want baby? Use your words." Jimin said, running his fingers lightly up the inside of Yoongi's thighs. Yoongi shuddered and curled his hands around the bottom of his sweater, clutching it tightly in his hands. Jimin leant down and kissed Yoongi's knee as he pressed his fingers into his thighs. Yoongi gasped clenched his eyes shut when Jimin's hand ghosted over his dick. "Answer me."

"I-I want you to fuck me, p-please." Yoongi breathed out, hands finding their way to Jimin's shoulders and clutching them tightly. He pulled Jimin up as forcefully as he could and kissed him, his lips frenetic against Jimin's. Jimin smirked against Yoongi's lips and pulled away, running one of his hands up Yoongi's stomach.

"So needy, baby. You're going to have to wait just a little bit longer." Jimin said. He pulled off Yoongi's sweater and ran his hands all over Yoongi's small body, making the older boy shiver. Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's tie and tugged at it mercilessly until he leant down enough for Yoongi to kiss him again. Yoongi left sloppy kisses all over Jimin's face, leaving no inch of skin untouched. Jimin ran his hands down Yoongi's chest until his fingers caught on his lace underwear, and curiosity sparked in Jimin's brain. "Where did you get these, by the way?"

"I ordered them online. They just came today– ah." Jimin played with the small bow on the front of them and smiled to himself. The top of Yoongi's dick poked out of them just slightly, and Jimin ran his fingers over the head hard enough for Yoongi to shudder, but too light to provide any sort of relief. "Jimin~"

Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jimin's, pressing his bony ankles into Jimin's thighs. Jimin pulled on the band of Yoongi's underwear and let it go, Yoongi jerking slightly at it hit his dick. Jimin unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it off the side before climbing off the bed and going over to his sock drawer.

He looked down at the assortment of toys he'd required over the years from joke birthday gifts, and somethings he'd even bought himself. Jimin picked up a condom and lube, tossing them in Yoongi's direction before glancing back down at the drawer.

"You would do anything for me, right kitten?" Jimin asked. He heard Yoongi squeak, and Jimin smiled to himself. He knew how pet names effected the older, and he knew just how much Yoongi enjoyed being call kitten.

"Yes," Yoongi whispered. Jimin grinned and pulled the collar out of his drawer, flipping it around his finger as he walked back to the bed. Yoongi was watching him closely, eyeing the collar curiously. "Do– do I get to wear that?"

"Mhm," Jimin hummed, climbing back overtop Yoongi and pushing him down on the bed. Jimin wrapped the collar around Yoongi's neck and marveled at how the charm fell perfectly between Yoongi's two clavicle bones. "So pretty, kitten. So pretty." Jimin kissed Yoongi's forehead and nose before reaching between them and rubbing his hand gently against Yoongi's dick.

Yoongi whined and canted his hips against Jimin's hand, making the younger boy tut loudly. "Patience, kitten."

"I need it, I need you." Yoongi muttered clenching his eyes closed and pulling Jimin closer to him. Jimin laughed and dipped his head down to bite on Yoongi's shoulder, making the older boy whine loudly. That seemed to be all Yoongi did, whine and pant and whine, dear god all he did was whine.

It drove Jimin crazy.

He pushed Yoongi's underwear down and gripped his dick lightly, moving his hand slowly. Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's wrist, silently begging him to move faster, but Jimin, being the piece of shit he is, stopped moving completely.

"Jimin." Yoongi almost yelled, halfway angry with the younger boy. He had dealt with his boner for two hours, completely untouched, and he did not need Jimin's teasing. Yoongi pushed his hips up against Jimin's, proud of himself when Jimin moaned lowly. Yoongi's triumphant disposition fell as soon as Jimin flipped them over so he was straddled over Jimin's hips.

"Fine. If you feel so great and powerful, you can take control." Jimin said, resting his hands under his head. Yoongi stared at him, his eyes wide and uncertain. Jimin had never let Yoongi ride him, and certainly never let him have any sort of control. "Go on, then. Do your thing."

Yoongi blushed. "Jimin, I don't think–"

"What? You don't like having control?" Jimin asked, leaning up and grabbing the side of Yoongi's face. "You like it when I dominate you? You like it when I tie your hands behind your back and make you beg?"

Yoongi was blushing deep red by that point, from the base of his neck all the way up to the tips of his ears. Jimin rolled his hips once against Yoongi's throbbing dick. "Do you like it when I pound you so hard you see stars?"

Jimin pulled at the hair on the back of Yoongi's head and his head fell back, exposing his neck to Jimin. Yoongi moaned when Jimin attacked his neck with his lips, leaving bruises along the skin. "Answer me, kitten."

"Y-yes, I love it when you dominate me and I want to feel your big cock in me— Jimin please stop teasing and just fuck me already." Jimin smiled, satisfied with Yoongi's answer before grinding his hips against Yoongi's. Yoongi sighed and pushed down on Jimin's hips, finally finding the friction he'd been vying for for so long.

Yoongi reached down and unbuttoned Jimin's pants, pulling them down as far as he could down his legs until they got stuck. Yoongi whined and Jimin lifted his hips up so Yoongi could take his pants off. Yoongi rubbed the base of his hand against Jimin's dick and Jimin flipped them over again so Yoongi was pressed against the bed.

"As much as I appreciate you trying to dominate me," Jimin said, tugging off Yoongi's underwear. He placed them gently on the nightstand– he actually really like them and didn't want the to get torn somehow. "I don't think that's how we're doing this today."

Jimin reached for the lube and poured some onto his fingers, circling one around Yoongi's rim before pressing one finger inside. It slid in surprisingly well, and Jimin looked at Yoongi with his eyebrows raised. "Did someone prep himself before I came home?"

Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's wrist and pushed his ass down on his hand. "Jimin, please–"

"Ah ah ah, you know you're not allowed to touch yourself without my permission. Flip over, baby." Yoongi whined, knowing what was coming, but obliged anyhow. Jimin put his arm around Yoongi's waist, propping his ass in the air. Jimin ran his hand over Yoongi pale skin before slapping his ass harshly. Yoongi bit back a cry of pain, biting down on his lip forcefully.

Jimin ran his hand over the now red skin on Yoongi's ass and the older boy whimpered slightly. Jimin hit him a total of five times, each time hitting Yoongi just a tad harder, until Yoongi couldn't help but cry out in pain and pleasure. Jimin pushed two still slick fingers into Yoongi without warning, and Yoongi moaned, dropping his head between his shoulders.

"What makes you think that you deserve my cock, huh, baby?" Jimin asked. He stopped moving his fingers and Yoongi pushed back, fucking himself on Jimin's fingers. Jimin sighed and decided to let his question go unanswered, only because Yoongi looked so fucking needy, moaning Jimin's name under his breath. Jimin pulled his fingers out of Yoongi and the older boy whined, quickly cut off by a moan when Jimin replace his fingers with his dick.

"Thank god," Yoongi whispered under his breath. Jimin smirked and moved in and out of Yoongi at a tortuously slow pace. Yoongi looked at Jimin over his shoulder, eyes squinted slightly in displeasure. "What are you playing at, Jimin?"

"For someone who was so needy for my cock a few minutes ago, you seem very displeased. Should I just pull out and go to bed?" Jimin asked. Yoongi pushed back on Jimin's dick and whined lowly.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, please fuck me." Yoongi said. Jimin leant forward and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's chest, pulling him up so his chest was pressed against Yoongi's back. Jimin started thrusting quickly and Yoongi laid his head back on Jimin's shoulder, letting the younger boy attack his neck with kisses.

Yoongi reached his hands behind him and grabbed onto Jimin's hair, trying to hold himself still as Jimin fucked him.

"Fuck, kitten, you're so right around my cock." Yoongi moaned and clenched himself around Jimin, making the other boy groan and bury his face in Yoongi's neck. Yoongi felt the familiar tightness in his abdomen when Jimin slammed into his prostate. Yoongi sat down on Jimin's dick and Jimin gripped his hips, probably leaving bruises under his fingertips.

"Jimin, I- I can't—"

"It's okay, come for me baby boy. Do you think you can come untouched?" Jimin asked. He thrust into Yoongi a few times before the older boy was coming, whining loudly as released on his stomach. He dropped his hands from Jimin's hair and fell forward onto the bed, his face pushed into the pillows. Jimin held onto Yoongi's hips as he finished himself off, Yoongi's moans from overstimulation sending him over the edge.

Jimin pulled out and turned Yoongi over, watching as the boy clenched his legs together, suddenly bashful. Jimin climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom to get a towel. He sat down next to Yoongi and knocked his legs apart. "Come on, don't be embarrassed, let me wipe you off."

Yoongi hissed when Jimin wiped his still sensitive dick, and he curled in on himself. Jimin laughed and dropped the towel off the side of the bed, and grabbed Yoongi's underwear off his nightstand. He pulled them up Yoongi's legs and laid down next to him, looking over at his boyfriend lovingly.

"Oh, here, let me take this." Jimin said, reaching up to untie Yoongi's collar. Yoongi pushed away his hand lazily before curling into Jimin's side.

"I want to keep it." Yoongi mumbled tiredly. He slung his leg over Jimin's body and held onto him like his life depended on it. "Please let me keep it."

"Anything for you, baby boy." Jimin whispered, playing with one of the small bows on Yoongi's panties. Yoongi sighed with content and Jimin kissed the top of Yoongi's head. "Anything for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
40.6K 783 18
Basically just Yoonmin one shots ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1.6K 11 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots