If You'll be There For Me (Va...

By Skyrest

Vanitas and Ventus hates each other's hearts out. What happens when they start to talk to each other online w... More

Hate at Reunion
The Horible Day And The New Meet
Cooking With Red Spices
A/N
Confessions Sometimes Lead to Something More
Getting Closer And Closer
Jealousy
Rivalry
Baking Mess
Binding Together
Revenge And Lies
Pleasure Through The Moonlight
Problem Needed to Solve
Everything Begins With You
Party of Lust
Lies
Next Update
Updates
Getting Over You
Together?
Lying to Protect You
Sorry!
Are You There for Me?
*SURPRISE*
Sequel

Guess

273 9 5
By Skyrest

Ok so I wanted to do this because there is going to be a phrase that is going to be in the next chapter. Reason being is that whenever I ask someone if they know this, they never do. So I just wanted to make a small guessing game out of this and see if any of you readers know it.

So the phrase is, "Parallel not Perpendicular"

You don't have to guess, but if you do and you know it, just say it in simple terms. No need to get to deep into it XP

You can also guess which character will say it if you want. So once again this is just for fun, you can guess all you want. The first one to get what the phrase means I'll dedicate the next chapter to ya! And if you get both the definition of the phrase or the character who says it right, well... I have to think about that. There will be something, I promise.

Also, no searching it up. I don't even know if you'll get the answer if you search it online, but don't search it. Anyways to end this, I'll give you a hint.

Hint: It has nothing to do with math

Also, drop in some costume ideas. Could really use the help to think up of some. Of course you'll get the credit for thinking of the idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
3.2K 83 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...
29.6K 1K 18
Sora and Roxas hate each other with a burning passion. One day they both go to a witch to find out who their soul mate is just to find out the string...
46.7K 1K 47
In the old mansion of Twilight Town, a young girl without a heart slept, waiting to be awoken. Now awake Yuki must decide if the people who woke her...