A/N

So I didn't expect to do any Author's Note in this fanfic, but as you can see I'm doing one right now. So I'll try to make this really quick. So I'm deciding on maybe adding a few of your OCs in this fanfic, now I haven't completely decided on this yet, but I'm think about it. Anyways comment if you want me to do this or not, it'll help me a lot. Now if I were to do this, I will only be adding a few OCs, so remember that. So yeah comment if I should or not.

Second thing is, I'm thinking of making a KH oneshot book. Though this will be my first time ever making something like that. If you're thinking of reading it, expect it to be pretty bad. It'll consist of anything regarding the characters really, it can be an X Reader or a character with another character, anything you can think of basically. There will be no smut though, only fluff. The reason is because I can't write smut even to save my own life -_- So yeah....... Anyways I'll be taking requests on here first until I make the book. Please keep the requests on this A/N chapter.

Finally, third and last thing I have to say is, THANK YOU to everyone who's reading this. we're almost at 200 hundred reads. Especially since this is my first fanfic ever that I'm writing, ever! Also I'm sorry I ended the last chapter on a cliffhanger, I just thought that it should've ended right there. Sorry about that, but still THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to you all. I hope every had a really good Thanksgiving! *goes on Google and searches Thanksgiving because the word looks weird that it seems wrong* 

Anyways... Thank you for reading this and I'm sorry this isn't a chapter. Also I Actually did go on Google to search Thanksgiving, I seriously I'm the only one who thinks the word looks wrong when you capitalize the "T"