180 Days (TeacherxStudent)

By AngieTheTurtle

180 Days: At first, it seems like a long time. But as days go on, you wish time would slow down. You start to... More

Chapter 1 - How the hell do you pronounce this word?!
Chapter 2 - Oh mai gush
Chapter 3 - What is sleep?
Chapter 4 - I can't think of a name so this will be it
Chapter 5 - Dat tension tho
Chapter 6 - He's Mintal (get it mental but his name is Min so he's mintal lmao)
Let me know!
Chapter 7 - Taekwondon't you do that bruh
Chapter 8 - Oh hell nah
Chapter 9 - What is a dilemma?
Chapter 10 - Cindeez nuts (wow that's so old lmao)
Chapter 11 - Damn bro like eyes on yourself smh
Chapter 12 - Netflix and chill lmao
Chapter 13 - Confirmation
Yejun
Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans
Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans (contd)
Chapter 15 - Yejun goofed (get it ya done goofed, Yejun goofed lmao)
Chapter 16 - Eggs
Yejun II
Chapter 17 - Change
Chapter 18 - Don't look back
Chapter 19 - Living in the Past
Appreciation
Chapter 20 - A giant fucking turkey
Chapter 21 - Finally
Yejun III
Chapter 22 - Clarifying
Chapter 23 - Kanye West is my father
Yeong Jin
Chapter 24 - Smell my finger lmao
Chapter 26 - J. Cole has cooties
Chapter 27 - How is there almond milk if almonds don't have titties?
Chapter 28 - Soju nights
Yejun IV
Chapter 29 - Muay Taekwondo (get it? Muay Thai? Taekwondo? Smd)
Chapter 30 - Gelato is the shit, fight me if you think otherwise
Ayy!
Chapter 31 - I'll think of a name later
Chapter 32 - Neomu saranghae, Yejun
Epilogue
With You

Chapter 25 - Light my pubes on fire

4.4K 163 42
By AngieTheTurtle

"I'm going to kill him." fumed Kat as we sat in the park.

I watched the squad and the Mafia play frisbee. Jamal threw the frisbee at Xiao Ji, but as he jumped to catch it, Liem pushed him out of the way and grabbed it. Xiao Ji instantly started cursing Liem out in Cantonese. Out of nowhere, Jamal pulled out a yellow card and everyone was weak. Why does he even have a yellow card in his pocket?!

"This isn't soccer!" yelled Liem as he threw the frisbee.

"It wasn't his fault." I muttered, "Honestly Kat, what can he do?"

The sun broke through the clouds and filled Chinatown with light. My eyes involuntarily closed as the rays kissed my skin. It felt amazing. Kat didn't respond, so I rested my head on her lap.

"Exactly, you know he can't do anything about it."

"...there is one thing."

I knew just what she was going to say, but she knew none of us were having that. She's been so set on him breaking up with me... I calmed my heart down and smiled. "True, but do you think he would go back?"

Again, she didn't respond. I opened my eyes and stared at her. Kat's pale skin and blonde hair practically glowed. Her icy blue eyes stared off at the boys, occasionally widening when they would throw the frisbee.

I reached up and touched her hair. Her eyes glided from the boys to me, a hint of sadness in them. "Nowadays, I'm starting to understand." I pulled my hand back as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Her lips pulled into a small smile and she shrugged. "I can't say I'm in love with Matt since we're in the honeymoon phase, but I would go the extra mile for him."

A slight breeze washed over the park as she continued, "Ever since you've been with Yejun, a lot has changed. It forced everyone around you to change, even though most of them had no idea. Len, I... I don't take back some of the things I've said, but then again, I do."

Rolling my eyes, I closed them. "You certainly have a way with words." She muttered something in French and left it at that.

After the hard sparring session with Yejun and Yeong Jin, I've been afraid to go back. In fact, I told Ric I'd take like three days off.

But it's been a week so far.

Kat would tell me how they ask for me. She's been going to watch Matt practice about once or twice a week. She also told me how she overheard Ric talkin about Yeong Jin not coming back for a week.

I frowned. It's my fault why his pride was shattered.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Instead, Yeong Jin looked away.

"That bag isn't for me, right?" The pain in his voice made my heart clench. Ric stared at me with sad eyes and shook his head. "If it isn't, give it to the person it's for."

I frowned and took a step forward. "Yeong Jin, I'm s—"

"Stop saying that." My hands clenched the bag as I rushed out of the room.

I never thought I would cause so much emotional distress to people.

"You look dead, fam." Snapping out of my small trance, Jamal's face came into view. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"I am." I responded.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm. "Get up, Xiao Ji's tight and we need another player." He helped me up and I headed over to them.

"You do realize I can only use one arm?"

"So? One's better than none. Actually, how did you break your arm?"

We stopped in front of them and I turned to him. "I didn't break it, but it should be alright in a couple of days."

After attempting to play with the guys, I went back over to Kat. "They're so annoying." I said as I sat. She looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes at me. "You already know you shouldn't be trying to do anything, sheesh."

I dug into my pocket and noticed Yejun didn't text me. I tapped his contact and furrowed my eyebrows when his phone went straight to voicemail. Tapping it again, it went straight to voicemail. Is his phone off? My heart began to race as I thought of Flushing,

"Yejun." I whispered under my breath.

What if something bad happened to him? I got up and said bye to everyone. "Where are you going?" Asked Kat. I bit my bottom lip and looked away. "I... I think something's wrong."

"Wrong with what?"

I didn't want her to know, so instead, I waved it off. "It's fine. I'll see you t-"

She grabbed my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "What happened? I noticed you were trying to call Yejun, is he okay?"

My heart clenched in my chest. Is he okay? "I don't know Kat." I whispered.

"Len, just because he didn't pick up doesn't mean a-"

"It means a lot." I responded, "After what happened, I... I can't take chances."

Before she could say anything, I turned and started heading for the station.

--

Yejun's P.O.V.

I looked up from the TV as the bell rang. I got up and looked through the peephole. When I didn't see anyone, I turned away. Instead, the bell rung again. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked again.

Nobody.

Aish, is Len playing with me? Smiling, I opened the door and looked around. "Le-"

My hand shot up as a fist went flying to my face. I caught it and kicked the person. They fell back as men in suits made a half circle. One of them ran up to me and bowed. They're coming to my house now?

"Sir, Ms. Choi would like to speak to you."

She's here? In the country? "Where is she?"

"Please come with us."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Are you guys serious? You ambush me and then want me to come with you? Tell Choi Haeun I want nothing to do with her, or the contract. My deceased mother signed something against my will, it has nothing to do with me."

The man that was on the floor got up and glared at me. I glared back and smirked when he looked away. My gaze returned to the guy I was talking to. He shifted under my eyes and looked down. "Sir, I cannot tell her that."

"I refuse to return to Korea. Please leave me alone." Turning away, I slammed the door behind me and locked it. If they're coming to my home, that means they wouldn't hesitate in going to the dojang or the school. Do they even know where Len lives?!

Going to the couch, I picked up my phone and noticed I had two missed calls from Len about an hour ago. Returning them, I began to panic when she didn't pick up. What if they took her?! Why is my phone on vibrate?! Why didn't I feel it?! Oh Hana-nim. I took a deep breath and called Kat, inwardly sighing in relief when she answered.

"Hello?"

"Kat, it's Yejun. Are you with Len?"

"...she left about an hour ago. She said she was going to see you since she was worried." Gripping my phone, I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Is she okay?" I stayed silent and closed my eyes. "Yejun fucking Min, is Len okay?!"

"I-I... I don't know." I whispered, "That's why I called you."

Kat stayed silent, but I knew what was going through her mind. "Don't worry." I said and hung up. Running to the door, I put my shoes on and opened the door. The men were still there, but the one I talked to had a phone in his hand. I slammed the door behind me and walked down the steps.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled.

Ignoring him, I started running towards the train station. I cursed under my breath when it started drizzling. I looked back and felt my aggravation increase ten fold when he was chasing me.

"Yejun!" My heart rejoiced as I looked in front of me and saw Len.

I stopped and grabbed her hand. "Len, you have to go." Her curls were getting wet! She looked behind me and instantly tensed. I turned to the guy and stood in front of her.

"Sir, I'm sorry but Ms. Choi wants to see you now... You can't stay in this relationship."

It took everything in me to not beat his ass on the spot. "Don't you guys understand? I'm not going back to Korea. I'm staying here, I'm pursuing my masters. I'm already almost done, so you and the rest can fuck off. You see her?" I gestured to her arm, "Wanna know why it's like that? Because you bastards came after us!"

I put my fist up and he moved back. "Aish, I should end you. Bats, really? This isn't a drama. Stop following me, leave me alone. The next time I see one of you bastards, I'm hurting you. This is not a warning, this is a threat. Move."

"Your father is disappointed in you, Sir."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I put my hand down. Disappointed? In me? He did nothing for me. He's the reason why I'm so... Anger slowly rose in me, but I only stood there. He knew about this the whole time, but of course he wouldn't say anything. He always hated me, always said I wasn't his, even though I have most of his features. I let out a small sigh. How could I let this guy get to me?

"I have no father." I whispered, "And a father won't have a son if you don't move." The man flinched, fear evident in his eyes. Bowing, he turned and ran away.

My back rested on a tree as I stared up at the branches. It slowly started raining harder. My father is disappointed in me? I felt something on my arm and turned to it.

"Len." I muttered, "It's starting to pour, let's go."

--

We sat down at the kitchen table with cups of hot chocolate and crackers. "Len, I-I..."

She shook her head, her eyes glued on to the cup. "Whatever that man said isn't true." My heart clenched in my chest. "Whatever he said about your father isn't true." I took a deep breath and laid back.

"You aren't your father Yejun." She whispered, "Don't let them get to you."

For some reason, a smile broke on my face. Maybe it's because she's starting to understand Korean. She returned it as I touched her hand. "I won't. They were trying to get to me. It worked for a couple of seconds, but it's whatever."

Her smile made everything better. She coughed and took a sip of the hot chocolate. "Do you feel okay?" Len nodded and poked my nose.

"I should be asking you that question, Yejun."

I took a bite out of the cracker and swallowed it down with the hot chocolate. Honestly, I feel exhausted. Everything that just happened drained every last drop of energy I had.

"I'm fine. Would you like to stay the night?" I winked at her, laughing when she choked on air.

"What exactly can I do with one arm?"

I laughed even harder and caught my breath. "I wasn't talking about sex." She opened her mouth and closed it, a huge grin plastered on her face. Oh Len.

"You're the worst." She said after a minute. I smiled a finished the rest of the crackers. "I'll call a cab, it's getting late and I don't want you out there alone."

Len nodded and we got up. "Are you sure you don't want to stay?"

"I'm sure Yejun. It's Wednesday, and I have to feed my bunny. He didn't eat since this morning." Oh yeah, I always forgot she had a pet rabbit. "Soup..." I muttered.

Len instantly got up and slapped my arm. Although it didn't hurt, I cringed. "Aish, I get it." She smiled and sat back down. Pulling my phone out, I dialed a taxi.

--

Len's P.O.V.

I watched as Yejun called a taxi. Even though he told me he was okay, it was obvious he's stressed. Honestly, I don't know what they were talking about earlier, but the only thing I understood was father. Of course Yejun and his father don't have a good relationship, so he wouldn't like to hear about him.

Yejun put his phone down and looked back at me. "They'll be here in about ten minutes."

"Alright." Yejun gave me a small smile and looked back at his phone.

They're coming after him because of his Taekwondo title. I wonder what would happen if I Googled him? I narrowed my eyes and took my phone out. Here goes nothing.

Yejun Min|

I pressed enter and instantly started blushing. His face and a bio of him on Wikipedia popped up.

'Yejun Min, born June 7, 1993, is a South Korean Taekwondo player and model. '

Yejun is also a model? He never even told me his birthday, but then again, I never asked.

'He is mainly known for being on the national South Korean Taekwondo team in 2011. Soon after, Min modeled for Elle and UNIQLO. I—'

I looked up at Yejun. Seriously? Why the hell is he even dating me, I'm literally nothing compared to him. He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Um... When is your birthday?"

"The 7th of June. Why?"

"Oh." I looked back at my phone and still felt him looking at me.

"Len." I tried not to let out a nervous laugh, but it came out as I looked up at him.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Uh... um..." I bit my lip and shrugged. "Just asking..." He narrowed his eyes and got up. I squealed and got up. "Boy, I will cut your ass."

Yejun stalked after me as I started running. "Yejun!" I laughed. He caught me and tickled my side. Finally, I gave up. "Okay, okay! I Googled you!" Yejun stopped and gave me a confused look.

"You Googled me?" I nodded in embarrassment and showed him my phone. His face instantly turned a light shade of pink as he took a step back. I tapped on a picture of him and tried to hold my laugh in. "Can you do this same pose?"

Yejun groaned as he looked at the picture. "Ah chinja..." He muttered as he posed. I let out a loud laugh and felt tears rim my eyes. "Honestly, I hate this one. They wanted me to be cute, but I don't want to come off as that."

I poked his cheek and showed him other pictures. "You look a lot better with the other poses, though. Like this one, you look more mature." He smiled and nodded. "This one was one of my favorites, they even let me keep the clothes."

We went through other photos of him and he explained what happened. "Ah, this one, the photographer spilled soy milk onto a camera. He almost got fired." We both started laughing and his phone rang.

"They're he—" Yejun's eyes widened as he turned away.

"Choi Haeun?" I felt my heart drop. Why is she calling him? How does she even have his number?! The distress on Yejun's face was enough to make me hug him. He hugged me back and kept on talking. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Just when I was getting his mind off things, she just had to call.

And what's sad is, I can't even blame her. It's not like she wants this, she already has a boyfriend and has to break up with him over this contract. I heard the frustration grow in his voice and stared up at him. Finally, he pulled the phone from his ear and ended the call.

Quiet.

It was quiet.

His phone rang and he sighed. He looked at the caller ID and ignored the call. "The taxi's here." I didn't want to end things on this note. I know he's really stressed right now.

Going on my toes, I softly pecked his lips. "I love you Yejun." He tiredly smiled and looked down at me. "I love you too. Get home safe." Digging into his pocket, he handed me a ten and watched me leave.

The ride back left me paranoid. I didn't know whether or not they would come after me, or even if they know where I live. Are they watching his house? Every person in a suit scared me, and it was worse if they were Asian.

Finally, I handed the driver the ten and got out of the taxi. Five minutes later, I was taking my shoes off. Flicking the light on, I almost screamed.

Mom sat in a chair facing me. Her hands were neatly placed on her lap. "Where were you?" I furrowed my eyebrows and put my shoes aside. "I was with my friends and then went to Kat's."

"Is that so? Because I called her mother and she said you weren't there."

"Kat's mom barely speaks English." I said in frustration.

"She said enough, so tell me, where were you?"

I felt my heart beat faster. "I heard you're dating a Chinese man." I desperately wanted to say he isn't Chinese, but kept silent. "And he's been in this house. My house. Under my roof. When I wasn't home. So tell me Len, did you fuck him? You think you're a woman bringing a man into my home?! I pay the bills!"

My fists tightened as she kept on going on. All of her eyes are fucking annoying. "Are you done?" I asked, "Because I have homework, and I honestly don't have time for this."

"Excuse me little girl, it's 11:30 and you're talking a—"

I rolled my eyes and started walking to my room. Mom got up and grabbed my dislocated arm. A loud cry left my mouth as I looked back. Before I knew it, I felt my soul leave my body. My cheek stung and tears were welling in my eyes.

"Nobody t—"

No matter how much it hurt, I pushed her away and ran to my room. I locked the door and felt my back hit the door. My cheek and arm were in so much pain. Even though I could move it now, it still hurt. I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"Your man probably did that to you, you nasty bitch!" She yelled, "Chinese men want working women, you're nothing! That's why your father hates you!" A sarcastic laugh left my mouth as I responded, "Are you sure about that? At least my father loves me, at least I know mine."

I braced myself and closed my eyes. She began to bang on the door and spout nonsense. I guess that'll do. Getting up, I changed my clothes and went to bed.

--

Hey guys. It's been forever, I know. It's getting harder and harder to update, but don't worry. I've been adding on almost everyday, and I finally got over a little writer's block.

I've been insanely busy with classes and rugby, so please bear with me! My freshmen year is almost over, who would've thought I started writing this story almost a year ago? ❤️ Everyday, a new person is voting and commenting, and it just makes me smile knowing y'all still fuck with Len and Yejun. I also appreciate people not being like, "OMGZ LIEK WEN R U GOING TO UPDATE LIEK ITZ BEEN 4EVUH." Y'all don't understand how tight that gets me sometimes LMAO, like my life isn't Wattpad fam. Only on summer vacations!

With that, I shall say deuces! I got mad homework to do, and I wanna take a hot ass shower.

I love you guys! ❤️❤️😍

Also, shoutout to @Goddesslexy! Your snap story be having me weak lmaoooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.8K 17
"Ace...you need to let it go. I knew you were hiding something from me. When your happy, I can still see a look of guilt. You're ashamed of your acti...
77.9K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...
62.7K 1.7K 40
"Roslyn i've always had my eyes on you since day one." Riley says pining me down "Give me the chance to show you that I love you." He says leaving lo...
495K 20.2K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...