How? - Drinny

TasnimahAhmed द्वारा

Ron died with Fred in the Battle of Hogwarts. Hermione is shattered and decides to be home-taught instead of... अधिक

How? - Drinny
2. Apoligize
4. News
5. Torture
6. The Other One
7. Memories
8. STOP THIS!
9. Hello, Ginny
10. Cheat ...
11. She Will Be Loved
12. Secret
13. If You Ever Come Back
14. Oblivious
15. Still
16. Silver Lining
17. Fallout
18. I Wanna Get Better
PLEASE READ

3. Heartbroken

3.5K 93 68
TasnimahAhmed द्वारा

A/N: hey guys! Just wanted to say that the incredible banners on the side are made by CB&J Designs ~~~ Covers ~ Banners ~ Ship Photos ~ Story Adverts [Open] and I would love it if you check the graphics shop out 'cause it's awesome! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny went back to her common room, still thinking about what Draco meant.

*

"Good morning, Ginny!" Someone said.

Ginny opened her eyes and found Harry siting beside her.

"Harry?!" Ginny was shocked.

"Yeah, I'm going to stay here for a week!" Harry said cheerfully.

"So, how did you come in here?" Ginny asked.

"Professor McGonagall gave me the password." Harry replied.

"So, come on! You don't wanna be late, do you?" Harry said.

"N-no." Ginny said as she started wearing new clothes.

Ginny went down with Harry.

"Hey, Harry. And while you're here, could you help me decide in the Quidditch try outs?" Ginny was getting used to Harry again.

"Sure!" Harry said as went over to the teachers.

Ginny sat in the Gryffindor table, looking everywhere for Draco.

She saw him come after a long time. He came to Ginny.

"When did you come down?" Draco said.

"Harry woke me up." Ginny said.

"Oh ..." Draco said, rather sadly.

Draco went over to the Slytherin table.

*

Harry came slowly to the Gryffindor table. "What's wrong, Harry?" Ginny asked.

"I couldn't impress the first-years." He said sadly.

Ginny could see Arnold, a boy in Ginny's class, putting something like a pill into a glass of water.

"Here you go, Harry," he said as he passed Harry the glass of water.

"But -" Ginny began.

"Shhh..." Arnold said.

After some time, Harry walked to the front of the table with Marie - mistakenly. He raised his arms. Marie came closer to him and then ... Harry kissed her.

Ginny could resist this moment. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Her nails were cutting into her hand, but she couldn't feel it.

She ran up to her common room. She tried not to flow more tears. Ginny sat next to the window, looking at the moon, flowing more tears. Then Draco suddenly came.

"What's wrong, Ginny?" He asked.

"H-Harry k-kissed M-Marie ..." Ginny said.

Draco sat beside Ginny. He looked into her bright brown eyes. She also looked into his grey eyes. Draco forwarded his head towards Ginny's and said, "Like this?" As he moved his lips towards Ginny's.

Ginny could feel the softness of his hair and the hardness of his neck. She could also feel the kindness of his lips.

After a minute or two, Draco moved his lips from Ginny's.

He walked towards his room. He took one more glance at Ginny, and smirked.

*

"Wake up, Ginny. And nice pajamas!" Draco smirked.

Great! Ginny thought. She was wearing 'Hello Kitty' pajamas.

Ginny couldn't help but be both happy and depressed over what happened.

She went down to look for Harry, but he was nowhere to be found.

*

The day almost came to an end. Ginny couldn't find Harry, or maybe she didn't even dare look for him.

She went to her common room. She found a glass of Fire-Whiskey, and drank it. She drank more and more until she couldn't see everything properly. She saw the portrait open. Draco came in.

"Ginny ... Is everything OK?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..." Ginny hiccoughed.

"Come, let's take you to your room. You need sleep maybe. You seem drunk." Draco said as he held Ginny by her hand and tried to take her upstairs, but she wouldn't come.

"OK, here it goes." Draco said he carried Ginny on his arms. Ginny looked into Draco's eyes. He took her to his room.

Draco lowered Ginny onto his bed.

"Ginny ... What are you doing?" Draco asked, wonder struck.

Ginny started to take her clothes off.

"So ... That's how bad you are then?" Draco said as he also started to take his clothes off.

*

"Ginny?!" Ginny could hear someone screaming.

She opened her eyes and found a boy with black hair who was with no doubt, Harry.

"What?" She asked.

Ginny looked at herself - she was naked! She looked beside her. Draco was in the same state as her.

"H-Harry! It's not what it looks like!" Ginny tried to explain.

"Oh, I think I understand very well." Harry said as he hurried away from the room.

Ginny stepped out of the bed, quickly dressed herself and ran towards Harry.

She looked everywhere for him, but couldn't find him. What have I done ... She thought.

*

Ginny didn't talk to Draco anymore. She went down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Hey Weasley, check this out!" A Slytherin boy threw a paper of the Daily Prophet at her.

Ginny saw the picture: Harry was stuck in a passionate kiss with a girl Ginny didn't know.

She read the headline: Famous Harry Potter's New Girlfriend.

She didn't dare read it anymore.

She ran up to her common room in tears. Draco came to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked, patting her.

"Don't even dare touch me!" Ginny said as she removed his hand, "You are the reason all this is happening!"

Draco took the paper which was in her hand. Draco read it and then he lowered his head towards Ginny's. He kissed her. Ginny loved Draco's kiss a lot. She kissed him. They kept this on until they put their arms around each other. Ginny fell into her bed with Draco in her arms.

*

Ginny walked towards the washroom, she was feeling really sick.

"What's going in with me?" She thought.

Someone knocked on the door. Ginny opened the door. "What is it?" She asked.

"What's wrong with you Ginny?" Draco asked.

"I don't know." Ginny replied.

"And by the way, I have something to say," he kissed her, "I love you."

Ginny looked at him, awestruck.

Did she love him?

Ginny quickly closed the door and hurried to the basin for vomiting.

"Ginny? Are you OK?" Draco asked he knocked on the door.

"Y-yeah." She said.

Ginny came opened the door and smiled, "Hey."

"H-hey. Are you sure you're OK?" Draco asked worriedly.

"Yeah." Ginny replied.

*

"So ... What's going on between you and Draco?" Luna asked.

"W-what?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, come on! I know you two like each other, I've seen it in your eyes." Luna said.

"N-nothing ..." Ginny replied.

Draco suddenly came and placed his arms around Ginny. He kissed her on her cheek softly and said, "I love you."

Ginny removed his arms stubbornly.

"So there is something going on between you two?" Luna said, Ginny forgot that Luna was right in front of her.

"N-no. Nothing." Ginny said, she felt sick again. She quickly hurried to the girls' washroom. When she came, she noticed that Luna and Draco didn't notice her first, so she just stood there staring at them, to hear what they were talking about.

"So ... Do you really love Ginny?" Luna asked.

"Yes." Draco replied.

"For how long?" Luna asked.

"I don't actually know." Draco replied.

"I think you really have changed. Keep her happy." Luna said.

"I will." Draco replied.

"Oh look! There comes your to-be-girlfriend!" Luna pointed at Ginny. Ginny glared at her.

"I missed you,' Draco said as he kissed Ginny. Some people were gasping at this sight.

Pansy suddenly came and snatched Draco by his wrist.

"What are you doing with her, Draco?" Pansy asked with her hands on her hip.

Ginny got so fired up at this sight. She also snatched Draco by the wrist and kept squeezing his wrist, "Listen, Parkinson! Before whatever you do, think twice! Because this is my man! Before you try to snatch him away from me again, think twice, got it?! Or else you'll see the worst of me!" Ginny said. What the-! Ginny thought.

Draco smiled and kissed Ginny. Pansy moved away from there.

When Ginny was supposed to enjoy this moment, but she got sick again.

*

"So do you love me, then, Ginny?" Draco asked.

"I guess I do." Ginny replied, smiling.

Ginny got sick again, she ran to the washroom. After coming back, she felt really drowsy.

"D-Draco?" She asked.

"Yes, girlfriend?" Draco said.

"I -" Ginny begun, but she collapsed.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7M 50.2K 57
It was the news that shocked the Wizarding World. Hermione Granger, the War Heroine of the Second Wizarding War is DEAD. Taken by an illness, she lea...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
39.3K 1.1K 50
"I'm sorry" he said and I shake my head slowly. "It's not your fault" "It is" "I could've said no..." "But you didn't..." "I didn't" I agreed with h...
35.4K 878 35
The war has ended and the Golden Trio has come back to Hogwarts to complete there 7th year, since they missed it while finding Horcruxes in their bat...