Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 8

36.6K 1.1K 203
By themoonlightdemon

CHARLIE'S POV

"I want the files from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Thank you." I said over the phone that connected to Ellie's. "Sure. Ummmm. You have visitors." I sighed. "If it's Yuri, throw him out." "No. It's the sugar mommies." That's new. Why are they here. "Let them in." It's been months I last spoke to them. I wonder what they want. A knocked on my door startled me. "Come in." I said and the door opened slowly.

Two intimidating blonde woman came through my door looking not so happy about something. They always have this strong and rage aura coming out from their radiating body. "Hey Charlie." They said in unison. "Hey Kimberly..... Nicole. What's up?" Kimberly slammed her hands on my table. "Jesus! What's wrong!" I'm not a very patient person. "Our sugar baby ran away while we're in Paris for her birthday!" Nicole said and cry.

Well that's what they get for having a 19 year old. "And you're here for.....???" Kimberly smiled. "We want a new one. From one of your girls." I laughed. "Oh! Sure! Which one?" They both smirked. Wow. They do can change attitude in just like that! "Well we had our eyes on Alice for years." I raised my eyebrows at them.m and chuckled. Of course they do.

"Come to the club tonight and I'll introduce you." They smirked. "Thank you Charlie." "Anything for you girls." They both stand and smiled. "Meet yo tonight Charlie." I nodded and watched them walking out of my room. "Ellie. Come in please." Moments later Ellie come in with the files I wanted. "Tell the girls we're coming tonight. I want to introduce Sophia to them." Ellie raised her eyebrows.

"No secrets between us. Now go."
Ellie laughed and walked out. I called Sophia to let her know I'm taking her out tonight. Thank God she said yes. My office phone ringing again. "Charlie Avilia....What?!...I'll be right there." I hang up. That nerve of a boy. I stand, grabbing my phone and walked out of my office. "Ellie. Follow me." "What's up?" She asked me when we enter the elevator.

"I'll introduce you to Sophia's ex. She's at the lobby making a trouble." "Brian?" I nodded. When the elevator door opened, a yelled greeted me. Obviously it's that boy. Everyone at the lobby make way for me and Ellie. "Hey short stuff." Brian turned his head to me. "I am not short! You're just frickishly taller than me! Bitch!" I'm the bitch now?

"Sure shorty. What are you doing in my building?" He scoffed. "I don't see your name here!" Can be he more stupid than this. "Look behind you idiot." He turned and gave me again. "Obviously it is." I smiled. "What are you doing here?" He smirked. "I'm here to see you." "Why?" "I need 1 million." I scoffed. "And you expect me to just give it to you?" He smirked and walked towards me.

"Oh you will. Because I'm planning to kidnap my own kid and sell her organs for my own gain." This bastard! "You willing to kidnap your own kid. Your flesh and blood?" I looked at him with rage. "She's nothing to me. Plus if you don't give me my money by Friday, I'll rape Sophia till she screamed so loud she died from exhaustion." Again he smirked.

I can't let that happen. "Ellie my check book. Now." He gave me a winning smiled. He think he can control me? Over my dead body. "Here." I wrote him a check for 1 million dollars and throw the check that him. He picked it up like a lowlife. "Thank you. You do love her huh." "Charlie?" I know that voice. I turned to see Sophia. "Brian what are you doing here?!"

He waved the check at her. "Turns out your fiancée love you so much. Bye bitches." Sophia walked towards me. "What is he doing here? And why you gave him a check?" I didn't say anything. I just want to kill him right now. How dare he came to my building and humiliated me like that! Charlie Avilia is not someone to toy with.

He will feel pain more than ever........

SOPHIA'S POV

"GUARD THIS BUILDING CAREFULLY! WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING SECURITY IF YOU GUYS LET A SMALL CREATURE LIKE THAT ENTER MY FRONT DOOR!" I flinched when Charlie's piercing voice booming the huge lobby. "We're sorry Miss." "Sorry doesn't make me happy! He's forbidden to enter! GET THE FUCK OFF MY FACE!" The guys quickly scram away.

Charlie turned and surprise to see me. "You just saw that huh?" I slowly nodded. "I'm sorry. I have a uncontrollable temper." "It's ok. Are you ok?" She nodded. "But I do need that massage like you did the other day." I hide my smiled. "Sure Charlie." She grabbed my hand and led me to the private elevator. "Ellie, if there's any call, just handle it for me." "Sure thing boss." Charlie led me to her office and closed it.

Even though I've been here, it never failed to make me awe. It's truly an amazing office. Not Everyday you get to see crystal window, gold coated walls and diamond glass door. This whole floor must cost a fortune! Charlie went to sit on her chair. "Come here." I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulder. "That's it.... Hmmmm." While I massaging her, I looked around her messy table.

"You're busy today?" She nodded. "It's Monday. Monday always the day the files came in and I have to check it throughly." I want to asked her about Brian. What does he want. "Ummm. Charlie...." Charlie hummed her respond. "What does Brian want?" "He want money." Money? "He asked from you?" Again she hummed. "How much?" "1 million dollars." I accidentally squeeze her shoulder hard and she yelped. "OUCH! Be gentle." "WHAT?! That much?! I can't pay you back. It's too much." Charlie chuckled.

"It's okay Sophia. That kind of amount I can find under my couch." Seriously?! "Still...." She hushed me. "Listen. He threatened me that he will kidnap Sabrina be do stuff at you. I don't want that. I won't let that. And I will surely won't let anything happen to you and Sabrina. Is that clear?" I answered with a low yes.

"Beside. The profit I gather just today is more that that 1 mill I gave him. So relax." "I will." "Good. Now. Sit on my lap." Is she serious? "What? Why?" She looked at me through the mirror In front of us. "Just sit. I'm the boss." Now she's using the I'm the boss you're the worker thing?! I rolled my eyes. She chuckled.

I turned her chair and I sit on her lap. "Good." She turned the chair to face the table. "Now. There's a file on my table that say real estate. Please open that file." Indeed there is. "Opened." "Good. Now I want you to sign that papers." She handed me a fountain pain. "What? Why?" I can feel her hands move to my stomach and pressed me towards her body.

"I just want to make sure you and your is family safe. Beside. It's right next to me. I can visit Everyday." What?! I read the papers and my eyes widen. She bought me a house?! "Why are you doing this? I'm not some beggars. I don't need this." I'm about to stand but she keep her hands firm on my body. She moved my hair to the side and I could feel her hot breath on my ears.

"I like you Sophia. And I want to get to know you more. This is a first step for me to be with you. I need to make sure you're safety is my priority. Please Sophia. I never fall in love after my first real love leave me after on e night being with me. I don't want that thing to happen again. And I'm sure you're my other half." What she said actually made me feel... Appreciated.

No one ever be this sweet like she did. Not even Brian. And he was my Husband. "If you like me, you would ask me what I want and not just think I would follow whatever you said Charlie. Relationship is not a one sided thing. It's like a partnership and you need to ask me before making decision." "I am asking. Right now."

"This is not the way Charlie. I won't sign this papers. I'm not a gold digger. I too want to get to know you if you're serious about us. We only know each other for a week." "But we bonded." I chuckled. "I can't even remember about that night." Charlie laughed. "True. Let's start from the beginning. My name is Charlie. You?" How cliche is this. "I'm Sophia. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Sophia. I like you." I hit Charlie's shoulder playfully. "You don't say that on first time meeting each other." "I just did. Anyway. I'll pick you up at 8. Since we're getting to know each other. I want to show you what I did at night." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you do at night?" "Let's see tonight. Can we just be in this position for like another hour. Your scent making me calm. It's like all my stress go away."

"Sure." She tighten the gripped on my body and rested her head on my back. It felt surprisingly good. I feel protected when she wrapped her arms around me. I feel........ Appreciated........

THIRD PERSON POV

'CHARLIE'S HOUSE OF PLEASURE'

Sophia gawking at the site of this enormous complex. Is this a strip club?! It's look bigger than usual club. "Is this where you will show me your true colours and force me to work for you?" Sophia asked a very amused Charlie. "Umm... No. If I do, you'll be my private and only girl. Let's go." Sophia smiled and grabbed Charlie arm and hug it tightly.

This is her first time in a club like this. Hell, it's her first time she ever been into a club. Hard style EDM music playing loudly inside the club as they walked in. Everybody know Charlie. Mostly her regular customer came from a very influential family. Mostly woman. Sophia is witnessing woman dancing, apparently humping a pole and cages everywhere.

The strobe lights is like having effect to her vision because she thought she's looking at a very...... Weird club. Maybe this is a strip club. Half naked women everywhere. Some wearing just panties. Some just lingerie's. Some not even care to wear anything but a very thin string. "Wow. This is something I don't see Everyday." Charlie laughed. "Well. It's a routine for me. Let's meet everyone."

Charlie led Sophia to a bar and she smiled at the person behind the counter. The woman looked ip and her eyes lit up. "MISS CHARLIE!" Charlie smiled. "Can you tell everyone that I'm here and let's meet at the meeting room." "Sure boss." Charlie grabbed Sophia's hand and kiss it. "I'll introduce you to my girls. You can be the second miss in charge." Sophia don't know what to say.

For a single Mother going into clubs like this is weird. "How did you started all this?" Charlie smiled. "I saw a women got beaten by her bouncer when I visited a strip club in Vegas. I bought her and started all this. I thought she will be handling this but then she died. OD on heroin. I'm guessing life was stressing. So after she died, I took over and here we are." Sophia nodded.

Charlie opened a door that leads to a very large room. "This is where the meetings happen. Or for me, where the.... Ummm... Sexual activity happen..." Sophia raised her eyebrows. "That happens a lot in here?" Charlie smiled sheepishly. "Before I met you yes. After I met you, the only sexual activity I did was with myself and.... You." Sophia noticed how blushed Charlie is.

"You had sex with all of this.... Girls?" Charlie noticed Sophia is not happy at all. "Honestly. Yes. But not under 18 Years old that's pedophile." Sophia pulled out a chair and sit. "Are you mad?" Sophia shake her head. "Well. If you serious about us, you need to stop with the flings. Be loyal to me and only me." Sophia said sternly. Charlie knelt and looked into her eyes.

"I will. I promise." She took her hands and kiss it. "I'm sorry." Sophia laughed filled the room. "Charlie I'm kidding. But I'm serious about be loyal okay?" Charlie smiled and nodded. The doors opened and several girls entered. Series of 'awww' coming out from their luscious mouth. "Hey boss. This is serious huh? No sharing" Charlie stand as stand behind Sophia.

"No. No sharing. She's mine and mine alone." They all laughed. "Good for you boss." Charlie smiled and let the girls sit. Later, another group of girls entered. They all looked at Sophia's direction and wonder who she is. Sophia felt all eyes no her. With Charlie behind her, not making anything easier. "Settle down...." The girls focus on their boss.

"Everyone must be wondering why we're all here all of the sudden right?" Series of low yes followed. "I would like introduce to all of you this lady. Sophia Clarke." They all waved and smiled. "She maybe will be your second Miss/Boss. Well if she said yes when I asked her to be Mrs. Avilia." The girls chuckled. The comment made Sophia blushed hard.

"So she's going to command us like you did?" Charlie looked at Sophia. "Well maybe. If she's a person who like to be the boss." They all laughed. Sophia smiled and pinched hard on Charlie's hands. "Ouch! Sorry." Sophia smiled. "That's proves it." One of the girls said. Again they all laughed including Sophia herself. Charlie looked around.

"Alice....." A low yes from Alice. Alice don't know what she did. Did she did something wrong?! "Two woman will meet you today. They want to make you their sugar baby. Are you okay with that?" Alice smiled and nodded. "If you recommend them, I'm positive they both good people." Charlie nodded. Sophia looked up and nudged Charlie's stomach.

"What's a sugar baby?" Charlie leaned in to her ear. "Umm... It's when a rich couple or person taking care of a younger girl like Alice over there. By care I mean give them money, pleasure and everything they wanted. But the sugar baby need to follow their rules." Sophia nodded. "And you're okay with this?" Before Charlie could answered, Alice did.

"Well. Some of us came from a very poor family and we need that money. So the sex just a bonus." They girls laughed. "Yes miss. It's amazing to be a sugar baby. We get to travel and be love unconditionally." Sophia smiled. "Any other question?" Charlie asked. A blonde girl with cat ears raise her hand.

"It's not a question. But a complaint. That guy with black cape is here again. And he ask me to strip for him and he will used whips. I said no bastard but he force me to do it. So here..." The blonde turned and showed all of them the lashes she received. "Wait, when did this happen?" Charlie asked anger is visible. "Last night." "Anybody know who this guy is?!" Series of no from the girls.

"I'll handle this. Do you think he will come back again?" The blonde nodded. "He's here Everyday. I think he have a pain fetish." Charlie nodded and whispered to Sophia. "Stayed here. I'll ask Faun and Cam to stayed here with you." Charlie kissed Sophia's cheek and asked the blonde girl to tell her who that guy is.

The girls walked out except Faun and Cam. Sophia studied them. They look so young to be a stripper. "Hi." Sophia try to be friendly. Faun smiled. "Hello." Cam stared at her. "Sup." Sophia can sense anger from them. "Did I do something wrong?" They both shake their heads no. "Its not your fault." Sophia's motherly side emerge. "What's wrong? Maybe I could help."

They both have Sophia a sad smile. "I don't think you will understand us." Sophia sit between them and caressed their head like a Mother always do when their kid in trouble. "Try me. I'm a Mother. Maybe I can understand." Faun's eye lit up. "Well. The boss want us to go to school again. But I don't know." Cam added. "Yea. We have bad experience in junior high. We hate school."

Sophia understand their struggle. "Well, believe it or not, I was bullied in school as well." The girls laughed. "Oh please. You look so.... Amazing. And beautiful. There's no way!" Sophia chuckled. "I'm serious. I was a nerd. Everything was bad well until high school where I met my ex Husband. But my freshmen and sophomore years has been brutal."

"Tell us." Faun said. "Well I was the smart kid. The nerd as you kids say nowadays. Popular kids hate me and tormenting my life endlessly. Everyday. The same routine over and over again until there's a time I gave up." Faun and Cam gave all their attention to Sophia. "But my older Sister gave me a pep talk one day. Maybe this could helped you too."

"What did she say!" Cam asked her. "Well. She said to hell with them. You're the smartest kid in that school and they just jealous of your gifts. And she gave me pepper spray." The girls chuckled. "Pepper spray?! That's classic." Sophia laughed. "I'm serious. She did. So when I'm at school, and they started to bully me again, I just spray them with it. Of course the school doesn't allowed pepper spray and you need to be careful with it. But in time of need, that spray saves you." The girls nodded.

"So now. Do you want to go to school? It will make Charlie very happy if you do." Their eyes lit up to the thought of making Charlie happy. " I think we will." And they smiled. Sophia feel proud of herself for telling them her experienced.

Meanwhile for Charlie, she's waiting for this so call guy to come and watched him. He's hurting her girls far too much! Charlie hate to see woman in pain. It reminded her of bad memories. It reminded her of something she shouldn't have even witness of the first place. It reminded her of her deceased aunt who was brutally abused by her Husband.

"That's him." Charlie looked at the direction Marley pointed and clenched her fist. This is the basted who abused her girls. Now he's trying lure Amanda to go with him. Charlie and two of her security guard walked towards him and greet him. "Hey sir." Charlie said, faking a smile. The old guy with black cape turned and smirked. "So now the girl showed herself to me without me asking. This is so...... Pleasuring."

Charlie noticed his crotch area showing some bulging line. This guy is sick! "Come with me sir." The guy smiled and nodded. He tried to touched Charlie's rear but was stopped by the guard. "Oh sir. That's so feisty of you. You need to wait until we're in a room." Charlie turned to walked forward. "Torture room." Charlie nodded her head to the person in charged of music to put the volume a little louder so no one could hear anything.

Charlie opened the door and let the old man studied the room. The guy looked around and screamed in joy. "This is where I'll get to punish you?!" He said and start to unzipping his pants. "Maybe Mr. Big can have a taste as well!" He shrieked in joy. Charlie watched and smiled. "Oh sir you have a very..... Small package.." The Guards chuckled. The guy turned to face her. "You wouldn't say that after I'm in you."

Charlie turned and pulled out a gun. "Oh sir. You won't be alive for that. After what you did to Marley. I don't think I can forgive you." Charlie was about to pulled the trigger when the guard stopped her. "Miss. Let me do it. We don't want any residue at your perfect tailor suit." Charlie handed them the gun.

The guys turned and smirked. "You aware of all of us working here is gay right? And yes sir he's my boyfriend." He smirked and shot the old mans head. "This is so messy. Clean it up." Charlie said and walked out. She went to the room where she left Sophia and go home. It's been a crazy day for both of them. But for Charlie, it just getting started.......

CHARLIE'S POV

I cant believe I have a daughter. She is so beautiful. However she has a set of lungs on her. I know I have everything I need to take care of her but I have no idea what I'm doing. I am so unprepared for all of this but I am determined to be a good father/Mother. Every time she cries I check her diaper. When that doesn't work I feed her. The problem is, I swear she vomits more then I feed her. Then she screams.

I have tried the pacifier and rocking her. I even put her in the car to drive her around to see if that helps. "I give up. I need a mothers help." I pick up my phone and dial. "Hello?" "Sophia I know I probably shouldn't ask this but Sam has been crying for hours and nothing I do is working. Can you please help me?" Sophia could hardly hear me over Samantha. "Sure. I can come right over." I breath a sigh of relief. "I will send a car right now." I cradle the baby and rock back and forth trying but failing at soothing her. "Its ok little one. Help is on the way for both of us."

After 20 minutes Sophia walked in. "Thank God you are here." Sophia unwrapped the baby and laid her in her lap and observed her. "What are you looking for?" I asked. "From her cries she is uncomfortable in some way. If she is drawing up her legs, then its most likely gas hurting her stomach. But judging by what you have told me, she is probably allergic to the formula we picked up for her. Babies spit up a lot but they shouldn't be bring up as much as she is. If you don't mind, I will try breastfeeding her and see if that help." I held up my hands.

"Please do. I am willing to try anything to help her." Sophia lifted her shirt and unlatched her nursing bra to expose her breast. She turned the baby to her breast and the baby latched on and starting sucking as if she was starving. "I swear I just fed her an hour ago, why is she so hungry?"

Sophia smiled at her. "She has been spitting up so much that she is hungry again. Its perfectly normal." As the baby nursed I watched intently. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Watching Sophia give food for her own body for the baby was amazing. I was so fascinated by it that I didn't even realize the time that had gone by. Sophia put the baby back on her legs and pulled out a small glass bottle.

"What is that?" I asked her. She held up the bottle so I could read the label. "Gas drops?" "Yes. The work wonders on a baby's upset stomach." After putting a few drops on the inside of Samantha's cheek, Sophia put a burp rag on her shoulder and then lifted the baby to burp her.

"I cant believe she didn't vomit all over you when you burped her. What was I doing wrong." Sophia put the baby to her other breast and finished feeding her. "You weren't doing anything wrong. My guess is her stomach cant take the formula. I isn't uncommon for a baby to have issues with formula and not breast milk."

I watched as Sam started to close her eyes and sleep. "You are so natural with her Sophia. I really don't know what I am doing." Sophia put her hand on Charlie's leg. "I was a nervous wreck when I had Sabrina and I had 9 months to get ready for her. You weren't even given 9 seconds to prepare. You have done and outstanding job so far and things will only get better as you get to know each other. Give it time."

I took Sophia's hand in mine. "Thank you. That helps a lot. What am I going to do about her needing breast milk? I cant ask you to come over here ever few hours to feed her? She was awake every 2 hours to eat last night."

"Charlie She wont need to eat as much if she starts to keep the food down. She will stay full for a longer period of time. I can pump milk for you if you want and feed her when I here to drop off the other milk. We can work it however works best for you. If you would prefer, you can get online and buy women's breast milk. Some women just like to donate to the baby who needs the milk. The baby's doctor should have lots of information on women who are selling their breast milk and women who just want to donate. They will have lots of info about the women and all of her medical history that will show she has healthy milk for the baby."

All of this was too much for me. I didn't have any idea people could sell or donate breast milk. "I don't even have a doctor for the baby yet. This is all so much." Sophia rubbed my shoulder.

"Don't worry. I will help you and until you figure it all out, I will be happy to feed the baby." Charlie stopped me. "I will pay you for your milk and time ok?" Sophia nodded her head. "No I am donating. You have already helped me and my daughter so much. Let me help you and your daughter now." I leaned in and kissed her.

"You are amazing. I hope you know it." I took the baby from her arms and carried her to her bed. I hope we can get some sleep tonight. "Sleep well sweet girl." I kissed her head and walked out.

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
1.7M 56.4K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
47.6K 1.2K 23
A simple waitress girl by the name of Charlotte want to jump town, but a calm, lethal mafia boss stood in her way of that. : : "What is this?" I que...
316K 11K 57
Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well-known actress in the film industry that...