Cardinals{Theo Raeken/Teen Wo...

By AllyMotionless

"If you call me back or let me in, I swear, I'll never let you down again" ~Cardinals by The Wonder Years More

Prologue
One: 5A❤️
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
RANT: 5a Finale
Eleven
Tweleve
Opinions Opinions Opinions
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty: 5B❤️
Twenty-One
R.I.P Alan Rickman❤️
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Three pt 2
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Six pt 2
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight pt 1
Twenty-Eight pt 2
Twenty-Eight pt 3
Twenty-Nine
Rant: 5b Finale
Thirty pt 1
Epilogue
To All My African-American Followers/Readers
SEASON 6
Sequel
I Lost My Hero...
Sequel Update
Im BACK🖤

Thirty pt 2

2.4K 65 11
By AllyMotionless

Song: The Guillotine pt 3 (The Aftermath) by Escape the Fate❤️

~Ryder

Deucalion broke Theo's fucking neck, and Scott just stood there and let it happen.

The exact way he just stood there and let Allison get killed by the Oni. I can finally say it was never my fault that Allison died.

It's Scotts.

Scott is the reason Isaac left.

Scott is the reason Adien died.

Scott is the reason Jackson and Danny left Beacon Hills.

Scott is the reason Allison died.

It was never my fault. It's Scott's. And I can finally let the guilt of losing by best friend, go.

That it.

I'm done.

Now, it's personal.

I've never felt this..angry before, so I take Deucalion by the throat and grow him across the room. Liam tried to stop me, but I push him away too.

I hear a gasp, and look down. The fact that Theo is actually alive is a shock to me. "You broke my neck." He says, panting.

Deucalion stands up, and goes back over to him. "Good luck with that." He tells him. He looks back at Scott and Liam, saying something. I'm too busy worried about the fact that my boyfriend is still alive even though he just got his fucking neck broke.

"What about Mason?" Liam asks.

"We can still have your friend."

"Let's go."Scott says, agreeing to the plan. They start to walk away, when gun shots start flying. Deucalion is shot in the back, and he slides to the flood, holding his wound.

"This just isn't my day." He says, the pain in his voice is evident.

"This is a surprising alliance, Scott." A voice says. A voice that belongs to no other than Gerard Argent. "You and Deucalion?" He continues to point the gun at them whilst he walks towards us. "How long have you been planing this?"

"About as long as he and I have been planing this one." Argent says, throwing Scott the cane.

Confused, Gerard ask, "What are you doing?"

"I knew when I brought you back, it would never be about saving lives. It would be about immortalizing you own." Argent pulls his gun out just when Gerard points his at him. They're both at a stand off, just waiting for the other to pull the trigger. "Scott, go."

Liam and Scott look at each other. "Go now!" Argent yells, making them flee the scene.

I look down at Theo, and take some of his pain away."Babe, I'll be okay. Just go. Get out of there. I can't risk the Beast coming after you too. I love you, okay?" He says.

A tear escapes my eye, and I bend down to kiss him. "This. This just got person." I say standing up. I run after them, leaving my injured boyfriend behind.

As I'm walking away, I hear a gun shot.

When I get to where they're at, standing in front of them is Sebastian.

"...I don't have much use for an alter ego." Scott and Liam look at each other, and nod. When hey look up, they're eyes are glowing.

"You want it?" Scott asks, holding the cane up. "Come get it."

Sebastian's eyes go blue, and he changes into the Beast. He begins fight off Liam and Scott, eventually showing he's way more powerful than they thought. He throws them against the walls, and then looks up at me. He doesn't come after me, and I think it's because he knows I'm not here to help them. I'm here for revenge.

The Beast walks over to Scott, whilst changing back into human. and picks him up by the throat. He says something I can't make up, but can make out the bone crushing sounds.

Liam get up, pulling out the pike from the cane. "Liam, wait!" Scott shouts. We can still have Mason.

"But who's gonna save you?" Liam ask.

"Defiantly not you." I say, walking towards Liam. I take the pike away from him and headbut him, knowing him out instantly.

Laughing at what's going on, Sebastian begins to ask, "What kind of werewolves are you?" Sebastian lowers Scott to the ground, and sinks his claws into the back of his neck.

A good 20 seconds later, he lets go. There's a pained expression of his face. "Marie Jeanne?"

He must have seen Scotts memories and saw Allison, thinking that was his sister.

I hear footsteps, and a voice calls out Mason's name, making Sebastian turn around. It's Lydia and Kira-wait, Kira? Where the fuck did she come from?

As Sebastian walks towards them, changing into the Beast, Kira urges her to scream it.

And when she does, he falls to the ground. The black smoke around him starts to fade, and out comes a scared Mason Hewitt. He runs into someone's arms and that comes is Corey-wait. When the fuck did Corey get there?

The black smoke forms a cloud, and out of nowhere, a flaming hot, shirtless Jordan Parrish takes it. "Ryder!" He yells. I look remember I have the pike in my hands, and throw it at the black cloud. It roads, finally fading in Parrish's arms.

The silence is defining after what just happens, and then I remember Theo.

"Is everyone ok?"Scott asks.

"Not everyone." Me and another voice say at the same time. I look at and I'm actually really happy to see what I'm seeing. An electrified Theo Raken comes walking towards us. Smiling, I run towards him, hugging and kissing him. When we let go of each other, Kira is standing in front of the pack.

"If you wanna get to Theo, you have to go through me." I tell her.

She pulls out her Katana as Theo sends an electrical bolt towards her. "The Skin Walkers have a message for you, Theo." She says, eyes glowing orange. "Your sister wants to see you." She sticks her electrified Katana into the ground causing it to split open. Theo realizes what's happening, and pushes me out the way.

"NO!" I scream.

A hand comes out of the ground. It's a girl with black hair and a grey sweater. She looks up at them and grabs his leg, pulling him down. I scream for him as I try to pull him back up, but his sister is winning the fight.

"Scott, help me!" Theo screams. Scott moves towards him but then stops.

"Scott, please!" I yell, looking back Scott.

"No no!"

"Scott please help him!"

"Theo, no!!!

"Scott!"

"Ryder, I love you!"

"Theo!"

And with that, he's pulled under, and the ground forms back to normal.

"NO!" I scream. "Come back! Please come back!" Tears start streaming down my face as I pound and beg for the ground to open again. "Please, I love you!"

It's like everything's in slow motion. As I'm screaming my lungs out, arms pull me back. It's Liam, and push him away.

"What did you do!" I yell at Kira.

"He's evil, Ryder. He needs to learn a lesson. He's not dead..." She say, waking towards me.

"HES NOT EVIL!" I scream. "YOU'VE TAKEN AWAY EVERYTHING IVE EVER LOVED SCOTT. JACKSON, ETHAN AND ADIEN, ALLISON, ISAAC, DANNY...AND NOW THEO!"

"You don't need him-" "I thought you saved people, Scott?! THEO NEEDED SAVING AND YOU JUST LET THEM TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME. HE WAS MY HAPPINESS, AND NOW I HAVE NOTHING."

"You still have us.." Liam says. "Just let us help you."

"SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP!" I scream. I stand up, wiping my tears away. "Your going to pay. You're all going to pay. This just got personal." I turn around and leave the people I once thought were my friends...my family, behind. I sniff his hoodie that I'm wearing, and head towards his truck.

When I get inside, I scream my heart out and bang on the steering wheel. I guess the force was with me, because the glove compartment opens.

As I go to close it, I see a little black Pandora box and a note. I open the box first, and it's a ring.

A diamond ring.

And a necklace to match.

I put them both on, and open the note:

"Ryder,
I can't believe I'm actually writing you a love note. Where should I begin? I've loved you since as long as I can remember, and I know for a fact 10 years from now, I still will be. You've pushed me away so many times, and that only made me fall in love with you even more. I love how exited you get when you watch a Disney movie, or how you've taken literally half of all the hoodies I own. I know you've been hurt, and I know you're scared, and so am I. I know I've done my fair share of bad things in my life, but you still see the good in me. You stood up for me against the Dread Doctors, and that's when I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the only think that makes me feel even remote human in this crazy world of the supernatural. " Tears slip from my eyes, but I continue reading. "I wanted to save this for your birthday, hence the jewelry. I love you, Ryder West. I'll always love you. I wanted to be with you when you read this so this could be much easier, but will you do the extraordinary honor of becoming my wife?"
I love you,
Theo.

My birthday?

I take out my phone and look at the date.

My birthday is tomorrow.

He was saving this for tomorrow.

This whole thing makes me cry even more. I would of said yes without a thought.

Kissing the ring, and letting my last tear fall, I whisper, "They're gonna pay, they all will. I love you, Theo. See you soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 22
"And while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck or shooting a hole in your head, i'll be running the other direction!" Thiam !! Fanfiction M...
4.6K 66 30
Its alicia stilnski's first day of senior year with her brother stiles stilinski, she meets someone new and instantly everything changed, love, loss...
768K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
7.2K 266 20
never promise forever; because when you do then it breaks your heart. [ completed ] ❁ written by kaitlyn