Girls Gone Wild! Spanking Sto...

By Psparkle022

The story of the professional troublemaker Jessica Anston and her now stern and overprotective teacher Paul D... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt. 1
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt.2
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 2
Chapter 3: The aftermath
(Sneak peak) Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 5: Whinning a little too much
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 1
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 2
(Sneak peak)Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes Pt. 2
Chapter 8: The dangerous stranger
Chapter 9: For your safety only
Chapter 10: Being sick
(Sneak peak) Chapter 11: The two troublemakers
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 1
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 2
Chapter 12: Charlie's Angels 2017
Chapter 13: Cats and dogs fight
Chapter 14: The F** word
Chapter 15: A Thanksgiving tale
Chapter 16: Taking responsability
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 1
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 2
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 1
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 2
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt. 1
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt.2
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 2
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 1
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 2
EPILOGUE
Holidays special: Fathers day

Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 1

9.4K 106 37
By Psparkle022

With a beautiful and bright sun upon us, me and my friends were enjoying the nice weather outside on school grounds. Our tongues wouldn't stop wobbling about the main subject of the day: our latest prank over Casey Millers. My enemy and I had shared a truce for some time now, but when one of my classmates Vivian suffered the consequences of the rat Millers telling on her, she came straight for the trouble team for help... and I just couldn't help myself. In order to arrange that little pickle, we decided to make a move on the rat that same day. You see, one of our friends Jamie is a technology genius, so he managed himself to install a device that would explode in Casey's locker when she opens it, making it rain over her with purple paint. I had insisted that it'd be hilarious to go watch, but the guys instead thought we should stay as far from the crime scene as we could.

-Come on guys! I wanna see if it works with my own eyes, I said with frustration growing in my guts.

-When Casey Millers shows up to class with a killer look and a purple face, you'll know it worked, Carton said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I smiled to him, but I still wasn't convinced.

-Wouldn't be better to have first row seats? I mean we worked damn hard on this one, I said trying to convince my friends. I couldn't miss this for anything in the world, but the thought of going there alone didn't seem so appealing.

-See? This is why you always get caught. You have zero caution. The first thing she'll do when she realizes what hit her will be point fingers, and guess who will be number one on that list?, Jason giggled slightly in my direction not feeling at the the annoyance his statement caused me.

-First of all: I don't always get caught. And second... where the hell is Jazz?, I suddenly asked and everybody looked around.

-I think she's in the bathroom or somewhere, Valerie shrugged her shoulders from her spot snuggled right next to her boyfriend, both of them beaming love.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sight of Casey the rat Millers going to her locker. Perfect opportunity.

-Ok, I'll be right back, I said getting up only to be instantly dragged down again.

-And where are you going?, Jamie asked me while pulling me down by my arm as raising an eyebrows to him.

-Geez, relax! I'm just going to see if I can spot Jazz. Be right back, I said roughly undoing Jamie's grip around my arm and getting up again.

I glanced at Valerie and she smiled to me. A few seconds later I got a text from her: "take sum pics 4 me Xx". Will do girl.

Though I did try to spot Jazz on my way to Casey's locker, I had my target on sight. Of course following my friends advice, I didn't exactly stood right behind her on the crime scene. I laid behind a wall peeking Casey opening her locker, waiting for the exact moment when she... THERE. Boom! Oh my god, SO hilarious! She was in shock with her eyes closed and purple painting dripping all over her face and chest. Poor uniform, she'll have to dispose that one... oh. Maybe we went a little too far. Ok Jessie, just take a picture and get the hell out of there before you have second thoughts or somebody catches you.

-I'll kill someone right now!, she started yelling while giving everybody a killer look. That of course didn't stop the laughs, and didn't stop me from taking a picture of her in her new purple outfit.

I walked away from the scene, sending the picture to Valerie and to Jazz too. Only Valerie replied "best prank ever!". I was starting to get worried about Jazz, so I started actually looking for her. Meanwhile the picture of purple Casey Millers was already in every student's phone, so I was laughing about the comments my friends were making. I was on that with my phone stuck to my nose when I didn't realize I had someone in front of me. Yes, that someone.

-What's so funny Jess?, I heard Paul's voice as I lifted my look with my widen eyes. God, really??!

-I didn't do it!, I instantly said jumping a little bit due to the surprise of finding him here. He looked at me as if I was crazy, and then narrowed his eyes to me. Crap, I just threw myself under the bus.

-Give it, he stated opening his hand where I put my phone with a deep surrender sigh.

He instantly deleted the picture from it, and gave it back to me with a severe look.

-We'll discuss this matter later. I don't want to see you on your phone in school grounds again. Understood?

-Yes sir, I replied quickly when his look got even more intense if possible.

I was left in a mild shock state as Paul walked away, probably hurrying to his next class. I rolled my eyes knowing I'd be slightly late to my next class, but I still needed to find Jazmin. I wandered around the hallways a bit more before I saw my friend fishing her books in her locker.

-Hey J, where you've been today?, I asked while approaching to the girl carrying very heavy books.

-Ugh sorry. My tutor thought it'd be a good idea for me to do some extra work in Maths. Prick, she grumbled while we made our way to our next class together.

-I hope he doesn't share that idea with Paul, I said with a heavy sigh. It was far too early for Paul to make me study.

-I thought you'd be in a better mood, given the news, she smirked at me.

Oh well, it was sort of a relief not to have that readhead ass around the hallways anymore. You see, after the fight between me and Jace and after she was sent with her tutor for her punishment we heard she threw the most giant fit to that poor guy and refused to get disciplined that way. We really don't know if she got spanked in the end or not, we just know that in a matter of hours she had requested to be transferred to another school that rules out corporal punishment. Wow that was genius actually, why didn't I in the first place? Meh I'm just glad I didn't. I mean spankings do hurt like a bitch but on the plus side I have Paul and all my friends and Jason... ugh Jason.

Our relationship had complications during summer due to my absence. At first we'd skype everyday and text almost all day. I really wanted to go back but to be truthful it's the only time I share with my parents, and while I didn't care much for that part Jason insisted I should go. That already made me suspicious, I mean... did he really want us to spend the entire summer apart?

-JESS. I'm talking to you. What's wrong?, Jazz snapped her fingers in front of me as I shook my head slightly.

-It's nothing. Let's go in before we get ourselves in trouble.

Little did I know trouble was exactly what I was after that day. We were before what must be the most boring and annoying class ever, so I had already a plan to make it through without my brain dying on the process. I smiled softly as I took out my phone behind my book and made myself comfortable for a long talk. It had been a few days since I started texting with a new guy in the neighborhood, transferred from Australia (cool, huh?). We had met because the poor thing seemed a bit lost and I was staring at him... observing. I was observing him and noticed his confused expression so I offered him my help to find the right road. A little flirting here and there, I gave him my number just in case he needed more indications... or want to go to the movies or something. It wasn't a big deal for me, he was just a cute guy but I thought it'd help me not focus on the extremely brain drier class I was in.

-Jess stop it. The teacher's looking at you, Jason hissed harshly in a whisper when I tilted my head up and watched the teacher go back to the board.

I rolled my eyes at my ex boyfriend's antics. Please, as if I didn't know when he's feeling jealous. Been there, done that my friend. After all that's all we were now, friends. So I had all the right to text whoever I want, trying my best to ignore all the whispering around me.
After saying our goodbyes to our friends we started walking away of school. My car was getting fixed so Jason had kindly offered himself to give me a ride home. I gladly accepted since I didn't like to call for my driver anymore. The man deserved a break. Of course I knew Jason would take the chance to harass me about this new guy, and I wasn't mistaken by an inch.

-Who had your mind occupied all morning long Jess?, he asked "casually"... all of the sudden, with a displeased look.

-Nobody in particular really. Mr. Sanderson's class is boring to death so I was just fooling around, I shrugged my shoulders as we walked the few blocks between his car and school. Parking near school is a bitch sometimes.

-Yeah well... next time don't be so obvious. I don't think a crush is worth a sore butt, he growled slightly while kicking a stick on the ground.

-Ugh I don't know what you're talking about Jason, I groaned in annoyance wishing this topic would be over soon.

-Don't play dumb with me Jess. I perfectly know that special smile of yours. I just don't know why you don't want to tell me, he frowned at me and I stopped all of the sudden not being able to believe the words that had just left his lips.

-As if you wouldn't know! You don't even know who I was talking with and you're already harassing me about it.

-I'm NOT harassing you, I'm just asking. Why do you always complicate things Jessie?, he let out along with a frustrated growl.

-Oh I'm the one who complicates things now? You mean I am the reason things didn't work between us, because I'm too complicated?, I spat right to his face and I felt how this friendly conversation was toning up a notch.

-That's not what I said and you know it! Could you just for once stop with the stupid shit?, he growled at me and I had enough of this crap.

-Hell I will! Don't worry, I know my way back home.

I felt tears pooling in my eyes as I turned around abruptly and strode away from Jason. I hated those cat and dogs fights we seemed to be having ever since we got together. We were always so hurtful and mean... I just couldn't keep on like this. I honestly thought we were through this, but to be honest if (or when) he starts dating someone else I won't be happy at all either. Ughh it's all so complicated. Couldn't heaven just give me one simple answer to all my problems?

I stopped dead in my tracks right next to a bunch of people that were hanging out and laughing on the streets. I stiffened the air carefully and closed for a second. God that smells so good. I opened my eyes to see a light shade of grey surround me in an inviting way and discovered cigarettes hanging from those people's hands. I now realize I must have looked really stupid just staring at them having a smoke, but the truth is I craved one so much I was dying to ask for one. Maybe just one puff...

-Hey girl, you alright?, one of them said and I recognized him from school. My eyes trailed on his arm holding his school shirt balled in his hand.

-Yeah sorry. I just..., I trailed off not really knowing what to say now.

-You want one? I don't mind, he offered politely and extended a cigarette in my direction. My fingers were almost all over the thing when my mind suddenly changed the plans.

-N-no thank you. See ya, I said quickly and scurried away from the group before I could chicken out.

This is what's best for me, this is what's best for me! Think of your promise to Mike, think about Nick and Paul, Valerie and Jazz and Jason... Pff screw that one. He had been the most pissed off when he learned about my smoking habit but right now I didn't care. Or I didn't want to care, I don't really know. It was too late anyways, my chance of having a smoke passed since I couldn't exactly go back to the group now. That'd only make me look stupid. Yes, I'll just keep walking home.

Nor two blocks after that I bumped into a huge corner store that was displaying my favorite imported cigarettes on the showcase. I bit my lip as hard as I could as I clenched my slightly sweaty hands. This was a risky move like hell, but nobody would ever know right? Just one then I'd throw the entire box on my way home. No harm done.

I stared at the cigarette burning in my right hand for what seemed hours to me. The red tip was almost grazing my vulnerable fingers and I still had not managed to take one single puff. Everytime I brought the smoke near to my lips I'd instantly pull away with disgust. On one hand I was really craving for one but one part of me was just screaming for me not to do it. I swear I could still feel the flip flop smacks on my bare skin as it was happening right now. Unable to get rid of the guilt pitch in my chest I decided to just throw the thing away and return to my way home. This whole thing had been useless and it only made me feel even worse.

Why? Simple. I hadn't smoked, which I was absolutely proud of, but in some way I was cheating. I got tempted, I bought the damn things only to get back at Jason in my mind when the only one I'd hurt smoking would me, and nobody would ever know. Something was just not right in that sentence.

Later that same day I made my way quietly to the fields a lot earlier than I was supposed to. The heavy pack of smokes was still in my backpack and for a second I thought I had gone utterly mental. Only a person with a death wish would do what I was about to, but as usual moved for the guilt I had to do something that crazy. My feet didn't stop walking until I was face to face with the strictest and most scary of our handball trainers wearing the most sulk expression you can imagine.

-Jessie you're feeling sick kiddo? I never thought I'd see you this early, Mike said taking a good look of me as I stood there almost trembling in my spot. What I was about to do what clearly crazy.

-I-i'm alright Mike, really. I just need a word with you, yeah?, I pleaded looking over my shoulder for possible witnesses.

He held his suspicious look on me for a minute before guiding me inside the little punishment room. He must have known it was something he wouldn't like, but also this is the place with most privacy on the fields. Nobody would interrupt us without good reason.

-Ok I'm all ears Jessie, he said raising his hands in the air and taking a seat without taking his curious eyes off me, thing that only made me more nervous.

All of the sudden I realized I had never been in this situation before... or anything similar really. It's not that I had never been confronted while I waited for an unavoidable hard punishment, but it had never come from me the idea of coming clean. More like people has forced the truth out of me in the past, so I had no choice but to give in. But now? I could make out any lie right now and bury the smoke thing deep on the ground, but that didn't seem to satisfy me at all.

-Well I... it might not be relevant right now but I was really upset and stressed when I got out of school, so I decided to take a long walk to calm my nerves down and...

-And you ended up here?, Mike asked.

Yes!

-No... I mean I did but first I made a little stop. I..., I trailed off as my throat felt really dry and my mouth doughy.

-You what?, he said posing his dark look over me and it chilled me to my bones.

I didn't have the guts to actually say the words, so I just dug into my backpack and extracted the pack of 20 minus the one that burned in my hand. I stared at the ground as I placed it on astonished Mike's hand. I thought for a second I'd never be able to look at him in the eye ever again. I could only run my hand through my face and hair, leaving a slightly smoke scent coming from my fingers.

-I'm sorry, I peeped with a tiny voice I had left as silence invaded the room.

He had yet to speak a word as he slowly opened the box and counted the cigarettes in. I could see the frown forming on his face when he realized one was missing.

-I didn't smoke that one I swear! I mean I did... light it up but I didn't smoke it, I hurried myself to explain being conscious that my explanation made no sense at all. I was still hoping he'd believe me in the end.

-I'm glad you didn't. We had a deal Jessie and you completely broke it today. I'm more than disappointed in you, his low tone of voice invaded the room and it made my chest ache.

-I didn't want to smoke it but I made a stupid move buying that pack, I grumbled more angry with myself than anything. If I had just kept on walking I wouldn't even be here.

-You did. Now I'll be curious. There's no way in hell I would've found out about this if you didn't come here to tell me. I'll ask you: why did you?, Mike asked point blank at me and I found myself with no answer.

-I didn't feel good with it. I promised you I wouldn't get cigarettes again and I did... out of stress and anger, I admitted with my eyes still glued to the floor not really knowing what would happen next.

-It's good to know you're finally accepting your need of punishment instead of trying to excuse yourself and try to to sort it out. Unfortunately for you that doesn't solve the problem you're in now. This is going too far, do you understand that Jessie?, he spoke in a tone of voice that didn't give away anything so I had no choice but to nod my head.

-Yes sir. I'm really sorry for it, I said as my heart clenched even more knowing now it came the worst.

All of the sudden he got up from where he had been seated and walked straight to the door, instructing coldly for me to stay in the room. I heard the door behind me shut and I breathed in for the very first time since I got into this room, wondering (or dreading) what Mike was after this time. Last time I had faced him in the punishment room had not been pretty, and I really didn't want another go.

Maybe all this was a bad idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
104K 3K 85
The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK ( I'm not going to tell...
For The Better By Aki

General Fiction

33.1K 427 27
Skie is a "problem child." No matter where she goes, trouble and drama seem to surround her. However, at her new school, East Hill Private Academy, s...
192K 4.1K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...