Various Anime Characters X re...

By Summer_Skies8

Me and my friends @OtakuCat888 and @KawaiiIzumiChan are going to be writing this book about X reader Oneshot... More

A/N
The x New x Bulter-Illumi Zoldyck
L x reader-Night Shift
"Fever" Eren x Reader
America x Reader-Fries-
Gray x Reader- The Indoor Picnic
Levi x Reader - Truth Or Dare
Yandere Eren X Reader
Tag!
Tomoki X Reader ~ Video games. (Watamote)
A/N

England x Reader

91 2 4
By Summer_Skies8

You were hanging out with Flying Mint Bunny on the couch eating Fish & Chips Arthur made himself. Everyone thought Arthur's food tasted bad, but you on the other hand thought it tasted good. You looked at the clock and it said 9:00 PM.

'I can't wait to see Arthur after he get's back from Matthew's house' You thought 'We're going to watch Lord Of The Ring's'

*La TimeSkip Sponsored by Pasta*
(You are asleep and it's England's POV)

I walked into my living room to find (Y/N) cuddled up with Flying Mint Bunny. I sighed and looked out the window to see it pouring outside. She looked so adorable, her (H/C) covered her eyes.

Well she can't walk home in weather like this, I guess she has to sleep over I thought.

I walked over to her sleeping figure and picked her up bridal style which made Flying Mint Bunny squirm. I began to walk up the stair's at a slow pace to make sure I didn't drop (Y/N) when I heard her.

"Iggy Brows, what are you doing?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Go back to sleep" I said looking at her.

"Ok Iggy~" she said sweetly closing her eyes and falling asleep. I blushed and brought her into my room. As much as I loved her I didn't want her to think I was a pervert and was going to sleep on my couch with Flying Mint Bunny when she was going to sleep in my bed. I gently set her down and covered her with blankets. I was about to walk out of the room when I heard her again:

"Don't leave me" she said half awake.   I hesitated a few moments before answering.

"Fine, but only this time" I said getting in the bed with her. She put her head on my shoulder and smiled again.

"I love you Iggy" she paused "and your food"

"I love you too" I said, but she couldn't hear me, she was asleep dreaming about my fish and chips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...