Im no slut I'm just a teen mom

By xImCoolLikeThatx

More

Im no slut I'm just a teen mom
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3 (edited)
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

Chapter 6

11.7K 214 53
By xImCoolLikeThatx

"I will be you new Biology teacher" Mrs. Fletcher, the principle announced.

A few people cheered, others groaned and some, like me for example couldn't care less.

Mrs. Fletcher left us to do our own work.

"Arianna" Ash whispered.

"Yeah" I half turned to face her.

"Guess what, Jeremy asked me out last night"

"Your Biology partner?" I asked.

"Yeah. He asked me out and I hesitated and he was like I have already asked permission from your bro. Can you believe he did that?" Ash squealed “He even talked to Austen.

"He must really like you" I said smiling.

*

"What did Jeremy ask you?" Ash asked her brother Austen at lunch. 

"What did he ask me?" Austen asked.

"Don't play games with me; you know damn well what I am talking about!"

"Oh, that" Austen pretended to remember "He asked me if it was ok for him to ask you out"

"And what did you say?" Ash inquired.

"I said, yes" Austen said taking a bite into his home-made sandwich.

"How’s Xavier?" Damon asked me.

"He's great"
"Me and my mom will be moving in our stuff today, you wouldn't mind if I come see Xavier from time to time  now that we’re staying there, would you?"

"Of course not, Xavier really likes you" I said smiling. Xavier really did like him! More than he should. He was always around me and my parents that he never liked anyone besides the three of us.

*

Xavier was quietly playing with a strand of my hair. I didn't have work that afternoon so i decided to spend some quality time with my adorable son.

I looked down see Xavier smiling at me. Maybe i should take him out somewhere, the park, or maybe-

My thoughts were interrupted by loud knocking on the front door.

I walked over and opened the door.

"Arianna" a tall girl with long straight blond hair squealed.

"Clair?" Clair was my half sister. My dad already had had a six year daughter when he married my mom.

"Xavier" she squealed making her way inside.

"Clair?" my parents said making their way into the living room.

"Dad, Mom!" Clair squealed again. Yikes what was with the squealing! It was making my ears hurt! I could tell Xavier didn't like it either. He looked like he was going to cry any minute.

"Its ok baby" I said trying to calm him down a little. Xavier relaxed a little and went back to playing with my hair.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Sweetheart?" Clair called, staring out the door.

A tall guy dressed in business suit came in through our front door, he was holding what i assumed was Clair's handbag. He had dark hair and beautiful grey eyes. At least I thought they were grey. I couldn't get a closer look.

"Mom, dad, this is Ryan and we- well we’re getting married!" Clair announced showing off her diamond ring.

*

"How long have you known my daughter?" my dad inquired.

"A year"

"How do you know each other?"

"He's my boss" Clair answered.

"You’re boss?" mom asked "The same one you said was arrogant and rude and obnoxious?" 

"Arrogant? Rude? Obnoxious?" Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"Mom that was a long time ago" Clair threw an apologetic look at Ryan.

"Why do you want marry my daughter?" My dad asked.

"I love her" Ryan shrugged.

Xavier remained quite in my arms not making any noise. Looking at my face and playing with my hair.

I excused myself and took him out for walk.

Clair was one of those people who believed i wasn't raped.

"You led him on!" Clair had screamed at me. "You knew he liked you!"

I shook that thought away that was a long time ago. I didn't want to think about those horrible times.

"Hey guys!" Damon greeted us.

Xavier immediately became restless in my arms. He could recognize Damon's voice.

This boy is so smart! Like his mom I smiled at the thought.

"Hey buddy" Damon said taking Xavier from me.

"Xavier is five months today" I said like the proud mother that I was.

"Wow, Xavier is a big boy!" he said kissing his cheek. "So you guys locked outside?" Damon joked.

"Nah, more like we locked ourselves outside" Damon raised an eyebrow. "It was getting a little crowded"

Damon probably didn't understand much but didn't ask any more questions.

"Why don't guys come in, help me with, um setting up my stuff. My mom bailed on me" 

"You want me to help you with interior decorating?"

"Yeah"

I laughed "Have you seen my room?"

He laughed too "Well you can't be worse than me" he led me into his house.

*

"A little to the left" I said to Damon as he hung a picture of him and his mom on the wall.

He had a big house, twice as big as ours. The inside of the house was white. Damon had already set up the coach and television set.

Damon didn't have any problems carrying the heavy tables and stuff since he was so strong! I couldn't help but drool at his biceps every time he picked up something heavy. The fact that he was wearing a polo shirt made it even worse.

Xavier was still awake in my arms. Damon wouldn't let me help him carry stuff and Xavier preferred to stay in my arms rather than lie on the couch. He never gave his grandmother this trouble. It’s because you spoiled him my mom had told me. He knows you melt right away when he shows you his beautiful puppy dog eyes.

"The living room's done" Damon said admiring his work.

"Hi" Clair's cheerful voice echoed in the quiet living room.

"Clair?"

"Hi" she said looking at Damon.

"Hi" he smiled at her.

"You must be Damon" she said shaking Damon's hand. "I'm Clair, Arianna's sister. Mom has told me all about you"

"Nice to meet you" he said politely.

"I'd love to stay and chat, but it’s getting kind of late....."Clair said.

"Yeah, you should put Xavier to sleep" he said looking at me.

"Yeah"

"I'll see you later" Damon said. "Night buddy" he said giving Xavier a little peck on the cheek.

"He's cute" Clair said as soon as we were out of the house "He kind of looks like-"

"When's the wedding" I asked cutting her off.

"Oh its next month, we decided we’re getting married in a cruise ship!, wouldn't it be just lovely........................" Clair kept going on and on about her wedding but I wasn't listening. I was lost in my own thoughts

Now that she had mentioned it Damon did look a little like him. They both had blond hair, the same sort of lips. Only he was taller and more muscular than Damon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 3 1
80 0 16
15 0 1