Impossible Love

By caky2345

MUST READ- WARNING: There will be a lot of bullying involved and as you can see in the title they are suicida... More

Love? Nah..

School Is Such A Pain

63 0 0
By caky2345

Author: I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THIS ANIME. THE OWNER of
FAIRY TAIL IS HIRO MASHIMA. :)

-MUST READ-
WARNING: There will be a lot of bullying involved and as you can see in the title they are suicidal. Meaning there will be self-harm and attempt to actually commit suicide.

If you are suicidal, ask for help!
Don't do anything you will regret.
Always remember you were put in the world to live your life, Not to end it..

Life is precious and was given to you for a reason.

You do matter! Stay strong! 💕💪

CHAPTER #1

Author's POV

It was late September when the blondes world started to change.. She had relied on herself since she could remember so she had a hard time opening up to people.

There was Levy McGarden, her best friend, but she never told her anything to personal.

Lucy had never felt wanted and had thought it would be better if she just disappeared. Seeing as if though she thought of herself of a waist of space and a bother.. even tho most people loved her. Since she was always smiling her "smile."

Her dad Jude Heartifilia had left her mother, Layla Heartifilia, and her when Jude had found out that baby Lucy was coming. He was not yet ready to be a father so he fled.

She had 2 step dads, none of them cared about her. Her first step-dad never noticed her and was always lonely. The second one was horrible to her and she was scared of him but still respected him and called him father.

He was a very violent man and he sometimes hated him for it. Thought she wished he had never meet him. She was grateful to have a brother come out of all the mess. Well sometimes because he was a pain at times. It had been 10 years since they have been with this horrible man.

Her mother on the other hand was her idol. Her warrior for always staying strong. Layla was independent yet kind but strict. She had two sides to her. This didn't really bother Lucy because she loved her so much.

Lucy's life was rather hard and for that reason she became suicidal as years pasted. She would cut and harm herself. She thought no on cared and hide her depression really well.

What she didn't know was that her life was about to go even further down spinning endlessly..

It all started one afternoon..

Lucy's POV

I started getting ready for school. (Fairytail Academy) Not one of the highest schools but it had a good education.

I was not really interested in any particular subject though.. My only passion was poetry.. music and quotes that inspired my big imagination.
The beauty and the darkness of the world. Besides Language Arts of course!

I started to get up for another long day. It had taken me about a minute or more to get out of bed.

I took a shower and put on a pair of skinny jeans with a black and white shirt with bold letters that said FLAWLESS. On top wearing a black sweater with the words CAKE on it.

Yes, i know my taste in clothes are weird but i dont really care. Nothing fancy.. same old, same old..

I looked in the mirror, why do I have to be so ugly and weird.. ugh.. I hate myself..

I sighed pointing to my flaws and the things I would change about myself.

I smiled into the mirror practicing for when things got rough and I had to still have that smile on my face to make it look believable.

I signed once more pulling my long sleeves to hide the scars that had stayed after all the times at night that I..

I paused and looked at my phone it was already 7:50?!?! "What?! I'm going to be late! Again! Akkk!" I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door.

-5 MINUTES LATER-

As I was heading to school I was listen to music of course. I mean when am I not!

I was alone in my thought when I suddenly heard my best friend levy scream my name from the school.

I headed towards her "Geez levy, your going to break my ear drums if you keep screaming at me like that every morning" I said as I took off one of my ear buds. "Sorry lu-chan, I was just so excited! Theirs this new manga coming out and I'm anxious to read it!" The blue haired girl said with stars forming in her eyes. I chuckles at the scene and headed into class.. LATE of course.. ugh

I waved by to my short blue haired friend who I wouldn't see until lunch.. :(

When I got into class I tried sneaking in without the teacher noticing me and I failed. "I see your finally here Ms. Heartifilia" My history teacher, Mr. Sagittarius said from behind me I closed my eyes cursing under my breath. "Sh**!" I signed and answered "Yeah I'm here" I say a little too loudly sighing.

Suddenly all eyes on me.. oops.. I face-palmed mentally blushing at the sight of everyone staring at me. I quickly head to my seat in embarrassment.. Baka Lucy!

~40 minutes later~

It was time for Language Arts.. Not one minute had passed by that I entered the classroom that every boy had thrown a pieces of crumbled paper at me. Ugh! I wanted to rip their heads off but instead I shrugged it off playing it cool.

I let of a sarcastic chuckle and said "very funny guys.. I'm not cleaning this up though!"

The "popular" kids sat up in the back. God I hated labels.. they were throwing stuff at the "geeks" and "nerds" as they called them.. I would have kicked them in their manhood but nope.. I just rolled my eyes and continued to "pay attention" to the teacher while spacing off..

My second class was almost finished.. I walked to my third period class which was Math.. ugh.. I sucked at math and the people that I sit with are all a bunch of idiots!

The teacher just had to sit me with perverted guys.. GREAT..

As I was walking I was talking with a "cold" guy as everyone called him.. His name was Gray.. Gray Fullbuster.. I honestly didn't see it.. he wasn't that bad.. He was always nice to me..

I was about to enter class when I say a guy in the middle of the halls picking up his stuff from the ground..

I stopped and helped him out.. Gray tilted his head in confusion at my sudden stop.

I duck down to help pick up the papers that had fallen everywhere.

I could hear the laughs of the other people in the back.. I ignored it and asked him what had happend while picking up his stuff..

"someone opened my backpack.." I frowned in desbelif.. why are people so cruel.. we quickly finished the guy saying thank you and walking off to himself class. I smiled and said a quick your welcome.

I looked up feeling someone eyes on me.. it was Gray looking at me with a smirk.. "I guess you are a good person after all chipmunk" I blushed and pouted at his comment and headed into class with him.

Grays POV

I sighed as we walked into class. Lucy was sitting with perverted idiots.. They would call her names and talk about sexual stuff..

Lucy would always shrugged it off but I knew that she was uncomfortable

A hint of sadness showed up in her eyes trying to be brave as the 3 idiots called her names yet she still managed to keep a smile on.

Geez Lucy.. why are you always smiling.. how do you do that?.. I realized that I was staring at her and people started to notice.

The guy to my right of me had the nerve to say it out loud

"Hey stop checking the whore out metal head!" He said smirking as everyone laughed leaving Lucy to roll her eyes and hide her face in her bangs.

"What no! Shes not a whore so shut up dumb ass!" I yelled out

"Why don't you make me?!" That was it! I was pisses and ready to beat his ass up.

I growled and said "FINE! I will!" I grabbed him by his collar and punched him in the face like there was no tomorrow. 

Song: 7 Years Old- Lukas Graham

Heyo! I'm so sorry if it was to long or boring.. I'm trying. This is my first story thingy.. so I would appreciate if I got any tips or ideas. I will try and upload daily. I hope you guys like this story so far. Thank you minna! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
35.7K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
109K 235 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
284K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni