School Is Such A Pain

Author: I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THIS ANIME. THE OWNER of
FAIRY TAIL IS HIRO MASHIMA. :)

-MUST READ-
WARNING: There will be a lot of bullying involved and as you can see in the title they are suicidal. Meaning there will be self-harm and attempt to actually commit suicide.

If you are suicidal, ask for help!
Don't do anything you will regret.
Always remember you were put in the world to live your life, Not to end it..

Life is precious and was given to you for a reason.

You do matter! Stay strong! 💕💪

CHAPTER #1

Author's POV

It was late September when the blondes world started to change.. She had relied on herself since she could remember so she had a hard time opening up to people.

There was Levy McGarden, her best friend, but she never told her anything to personal.

Lucy had never felt wanted and had thought it would be better if she just disappeared. Seeing as if though she thought of herself of a waist of space and a bother.. even tho most people loved her. Since she was always smiling her "smile."

Her dad Jude Heartifilia had left her mother, Layla Heartifilia, and her when Jude had found out that baby Lucy was coming. He was not yet ready to be a father so he fled.

She had 2 step dads, none of them cared about her. Her first step-dad never noticed her and was always lonely. The second one was horrible to her and she was scared of him but still respected him and called him father.

He was a very violent man and he sometimes hated him for it. Thought she wished he had never meet him. She was grateful to have a brother come out of all the mess. Well sometimes because he was a pain at times. It had been 10 years since they have been with this horrible man.

Her mother on the other hand was her idol. Her warrior for always staying strong. Layla was independent yet kind but strict. She had two sides to her. This didn't really bother Lucy because she loved her so much.

Lucy's life was rather hard and for that reason she became suicidal as years pasted. She would cut and harm herself. She thought no on cared and hide her depression really well.

What she didn't know was that her life was about to go even further down spinning endlessly..

It all started one afternoon..

Lucy's POV

I started getting ready for school. (Fairytail Academy) Not one of the highest schools but it had a good education.

I was not really interested in any particular subject though.. My only passion was poetry.. music and quotes that inspired my big imagination.
The beauty and the darkness of the world. Besides Language Arts of course!

I started to get up for another long day. It had taken me about a minute or more to get out of bed.

I took a shower and put on a pair of skinny jeans with a black and white shirt with bold letters that said FLAWLESS. On top wearing a black sweater with the words CAKE on it.

Yes, i know my taste in clothes are weird but i dont really care. Nothing fancy.. same old, same old..

I looked in the mirror, why do I have to be so ugly and weird.. ugh.. I hate myself..