5SOS Preferences

By alexand_rawr

More

5SOS Preferences
The Other Boys Tease You About Having Sex (Calum/Ashton)
You Act Like You Hate Each Other, but Secretly Like the Other
You Do a Keek With Him
Surprise
First Fight
Skype/FaceTime While He's on Tour
Overprotective
A Guy Hits on Him XD
Meeting Through 1D
Caught Buying Condoms
You're on Your Period
The Other Boys Flirt/Think You're Hot
You're Famous
Concert Jealousy
Your Brother's Best Friend
He Loves You and Everyone Knows but You
Hugs
Face Cream
First Fight Part 2
What Turns Him On
For the First Time - The Script
Trip to Ikea
He Meets Your Parents
He's Jealous of your Celeb Crush
Anger
Sleepovers
I Just...
Kids In Love - Mayday Parade
Moving In (Ashton/Calum)
Moving In (Luke/Michael)
Fan Interactions
He Makes You Insecure
Sneezing Fit
All Too Well - Taylor Swift
Ashton Imagine
You Work at Hooters? (Idk, I just found it)
My Boyfriend Did My Makeup
First Kiss
Your/His Mother Finds a Used Condom
Your Nickname For Him
You Make Him Feel Insecure Part 1
Shortness
You Make Him Insecure Part 2
Big Arguments
Big Argument Part 2
How You Wake Him Up when He's Late
He Finds Out you Know Someone From 9/11
He's Jealous
Cheesy Pick-Up Line
He Realizes He Loves You (Malum)
He Realizes He Loves You (Lashton)
You're On Your Period
Suffering
How You Meet
Brother/Sister Moments
BSM You Do a Duet
BSM You're Dating One of the Other Boys
Cute Morning Text
Calum Imagine
Your Biggest Fear
Quirks
Babysitting and Someone Thinks You're a Couple
Important A/N
You Interact with Fans on Twitter
How He Turns You On
Death
Cheating
Wherever You Are
BSM(1D) You Get Pregnant by 5SOS Member
You Follow Fans 2/4
A Day in Bed
First Christmas Together
Type of Boyfriend
Fall Activity
Daddy Duty
It's All Relative
Annie's Imagine
What He Does to Make You Happy
You Die While He's on Tour
Wanted - Hunter Hayes
He Finds Out You Have a Crush on Him
Sick 5SOS
He Physically Defends You
On the Kiss Cam with Another Boy
Childhood Memories
Your Breakup Song
Complements on Insecurities
He Hides Your Makeup
Frat Boys
You Meet Your Celeb Crush
He's Needy for your Attention
Snow Day
You have Spanish Roots
Cute Memory with your Kid
Love Somebody - Maroon 5
You Find Him Crying
Does He Know? - One Direction
Teenage Pregnancy
Punk/Dark AU (CAKE)
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving... Again
You're a Dancer
Letter he Writes on Tour
Another Boy Walks in on You Two
Bubble Bath
He Finds Your Tumblr
Daydreams
Orphan
What You Miss on Tour
Story of My Life - One Direction

You Get Jealous of Fans at the Pool

174K 1.6K 262
By alexand_rawr

Luke: 

Getting to spend time away with him was the best, and since he was on break for a month, you decided to go to Hawaii for a few weeks before going home. "It's nice to just relax," you say as you sit on the lounging chair and he takes off his shirt. "Yeah, but you know there will be fans here," he says sitting next to you. "Do you always have to ruin the mood Luke?" You say before hitting him in the arm. "You know I do babe," he says grab king your hand and letting it fall towards the sand surrounding the beach. Off in the distance you started to hear screams and you clenched your jaw. Luke didn't hear it because he was off getting drinks. You sat up and looked out at the water. "Drink for you miss," he said with a drink in front of your face. "Thank you kind sir," you giggled before taking it from him. He sat down next to you and looked over at where the screams were coming from. "I would've been here faster but fans got to me," he said with the straw between his teeth. "I just wished they knew I have to have quality time with you and-" but he quickly leaned over and kissed you. "We have two weeks here and I can assure you we will have plenty of quality time."

Ashton: 

Living with your boyfriend on a tour bus was awful, especially with three other guys. So when they were in a hotel and not on the bus, you automatically retreated to the pool. "Someone working on a sexy tan I see," he said laughing. You looked at him over your aviators and winked. "You're white too Ashton," you said, smiling as he whined. "Will you go in the pool with me?" He asked as he pushed his Ray Bans onto the bridge of his nose. You thought for a second before grabbing his out reached hand. The pool was relatively deserted so you two planned on jumping in together. As you stood there thinking about whether this was a smart idea or not, two fans ran up to him and asked for a picture. You sighed as he was pulled away for three minutes and took pictures with girls no younger then 12. "Ready?" He asked coming back. "Yeah," you said and the disappointment in your voice was obvious. "What's wrong?" "You're always with everyone but me and I miss you." He pouted before giving you a hug. "I'm always gonna be here. But this water isn't so," he said pushing you away and throwing you into the deep end. "Ashton!" You said in surprise when you bobbed back up. He laughed before jumping in beside you.

Michael: 

It was hot inside the hotel room and you couldn't stand it anymore. You slipped on your bathing suit and Michael followed suit, following you into the somewhat cooler pool area. "Wanna get food first or go swimming?" He asked as you pulled your hair back into a pony tail. "Is that an actual question? I'll go get us seats at the bar," you said kissing his cheek. As you sat down, you looked around for him. He couldn't have forgotten anything, so where was he? You looked around again until you saw him talking to three or four girls. You sighed because this was one of the rare moments he could spend time with you. You sat in the swivel chair and kicked around until the waiter came by with your drinks and Michael showing up shortly after. "Sorry babe, they wanted a picture and-" "I know Michael, you have to make them happy." You picked up your drink and sipped it, feeling sadness as it slid down your throat. "Actually I told them I couldn't because I had someone special to spend time with." He grabbed your hand and rubbed your knuckles with his thumb. "You will always come first Y/N," he says as you lean over the table and kiss his cheek.

Calum: 

You loved going swimming because of how the water made you forget everything around you and how your boyfriend would engage you into a water war. "Calum stop!" You giggled loudly as he pulled you into him and raised you out of the water. "Princess doesn't want to get her hair wet?" He kids as he lowers your head towards the chlorinated water. "Please don't not today!" You shrieked as he got your pony tail wet. He laughed as he brought you back up to kiss you. "Calum, over here please!" Fans shrieked as you two were enjoying yourselves. You groaned and looked down at the distortion of your feet in the water. "What babe?" He asks as he looks from the fans to you. "The interrupt everything, that's all." He tilted your chin upward and looked down into your eyes. "Are you jealous?" "No, just upset they get your attention more then I do." You closed your eyes and stepped away but didn't end up going very far. His arms pulled you back into him and he immediately pressed his lips against yours. "I see a different fan every day, but I only have you for so long." You smiled and pulled his face down again for another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
419K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
244K 9.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...