All Too Well - Taylor Swift

Ashton: "You almost ran the red cause you were looking over me."

Today was your day off, no uni, no work.. Nothing. It was your day to relax and finally do the shopping you'd been planning on doing months ago. Going into town was always one of your favorite things to do, all the little cafes and bistros, and of course the shops. You had just gotten out of one of your favorite store and decided that you were going to walk up the street to one of your favorite cafes for lunch. As you were walking, a car pulled up next to you, but you decided to ignore it. Once you got into the cafe, there was a "Hello," mumbled from behind you. You turned around and saw a blushing young man. "I'm sorry, you don't know me but I saw you walking and I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I'm Ashton." He smiled softly, holding out his hand. You took his hand happily, "Y/N."

Calum: "We're singing in the car, getting lost Upstate."

"Oh my god I think I'm losing my voice." You laughed hysterically, resting your head against the window. "Oh c'mon!" Calum cried, "I need you for more duets!" He laughed, lowering the music that was playing loudly on the radio. It was mid-morning and you and Calum were on the road, heading who knows where. You were staying in Pennsylvania for a few nights and woke up one morning, yelling that you wanted to go on a road trip. So Calum being Calum quickly agreed with you and the next morning, you guys were off. You wanted to go to New Jersey, but you told Calum to take an exit and it just so happened that he had to take the next one and now you guys were heading to New York. So instead of complaining, the two of you were singing loudly to whatever came on the radio, together. "C'mon baby girl, get it together. I need my singing partner." Calum begged, reaching over to grab your hand. You sighed and cleared your throat, getting ready for the next song.

Luke: "Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place, and I can picture it after all these days."

"Babe look!" You cheered from your kitchen window. "What happened Y/N?" Luke asked worriedly as he walked into the kitchen. "The leaves! They're falling!" You smiled, keeping your focus on the colored leaves falling from the trees. Autumn was your favorite seasons, besides the smell, feeling, pumpkin spiced lattes, and comfy clothes, it was the first time Luke told you he loved you, 2 years ago. Luke came behind you and wrapped his strong arms around your waist, pulling you into his body. "Still remember babe?" He questioned quietly, rocking your bodies side to side. You nodded your head, placing your hands over his, "I'll never forget." You stated, closing your eyes, thinking back to the time when Luke brought you to the park on a beautiful fall day. The two of you sat underneath a naked tree, enjoying each others company in silence until Luke finally broke it, "Y/N?" He whispered, "Hm?" You responded, "I love you." He muttered, keeping his eyes on yours. After 6 months of dating, he finally said it and you would never forget that day.

Michael: "And I know it's long gone, and that magic's not here no more. And I might be okay, but I'm not fine at all."

"H-how's the tour going?" You asked awkwardly, looking at Michael through your laptop screen. "Good, good." He answered shortly. " I Miss you." You said quietly, "Miss you too... Hey Y/N, listen, I have to go. We're super busy over here. Bye." Michael waved at the camera lens before shutting it off, "Love you too." You rolled your eyes and shut your laptop. After that, you barely spoke to one another.. Well okay sure he called you sometimes after a show or when he had a a few minutes to spare, but it wasn't the same and it was tearing you apart. One night while you were scrolling on twitter, you saw Michael's tweet, "I know it's long gone, and that magic's not here no more. I might be okay, but I'm not fine at all." Little did you know that he was feeling the same way as you. You were drifting apart and you weren't sure if you could fix this.

*Twitter: @ally0600

I promise you I follow back! I won't break that promise

Thanks for reading! Xx*