Alpha Logan

By LettiSmith007

Elizabeth Grey, 19, long dark hair and is a wolf. Well... Sort-off. She's a werewolf. Like a human but a wolf... More

Alpha Logan
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement

Epoligue

50.7K 2K 415
By LettiSmith007

( Hey! Sorry I can't upload photos so I'll give you the link for the dress- http://www.polyvore.com/laurelmary_womens_attractive_empire_neck/thing?id=90063152 )

** 6 Months Later **

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"You ready babe?" Marie asked me as Kristina finnished off my make-up. I breathed in deeply and stood up, nodding. "Good, now don't you dare ruin your hair because I will kill you if you do! It took me AGES to do!" Ivie threatened. I giggled and nodded.

I looked into the mirror and gasped. I looked amazing. My hair was pinned up in a nice bun with two strands of hair falling by the side of my face, framing it perfectly. My white dress flowed elegantly as I twirled around, admiring myself. "Woah..." Kristina, Marie and Ivie looked pleased with themselves, and so they should be. They turned me from the beast to the beauty. They fixed themselves up, brushed down their scarlet red silk dresses and smiled at me.

There was a knock at the door and Ivie slowly opened the door to reveal a dressed up Tiaan and Blake.

I felt sorry for Blake, about him having to reject Avery for the good of our pack. He's such a nice guy and Avery really doesn't deserve him. He's hoping to find his second chance mate at mine and Logan's wedding.

"Okay girls, it's starting." Ty grinned at me and my breathing quickened. "Breathe in, and out, deep breaths..." Marie rubbed my back soothingly and I nodded, starting to steady my breathing. "Breathe, keep breathing and stay alive and you'll be fine!" Tiaan patted my back and cracked a smile.

I nodded and he looped his arm through Kristina's and Ty did the same with Ivie. Marie's mate, Luke, pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead, telling her how beautiful she looked. I smiled at them and mentally 'aww'ed. The are the perfect couple and thankfuly, Luke didn't reject her. Not that I expected him to or anything.

I nervously followed the couples to the church and waited outside for Joseph. Ivie gave me a thumbs up before walking into the church with everyone else. "Hey there." Joseph said from behind me.

I turned around to face him and smiled. "Hey Joseph."

As I don't have a father, and I certainly wasn't going to ask Gerard to walk me down the isle, I asked Joseph to do it for me. He (thankfuly) gladly accepted it with a smile on his face. Kate and Joseph was overjoyed when they saw Leo for the first time.

Aww, my little Leo. He's in the church with Kate, waiting for me to walk down the isle. He's wearing a cute tux with little black shoes, Kate bought the outfit by the way.

Logan has been the most perfect father to Leo ever since he's been born and he's just been amazing. He always puts me and Leo before everything. Pack business, and sometimes, his family.

"You look lovely." Joseph, or dad (as he told me to call him), complimented me. I blushed and thanked him.

"So, you ready for your big moment?" He asked, a cheeky smile on his face. I sighed shakily and nodded. "Hey," Joseph put his hand on my shoulder. "Logan loves you more than anything in the world. He would do anything for you and Leo. Now you go in there and come out as happy Mrs Morris. Got it?" He asked and I laughed, nodding.

"Now lets go in before he thinks you've run away." I laughed and nodded. I looped my arms through his as we walked through the church doors.

Logan's P.O.V

I stood waiting there nervously, waiting for Liz to arrive with my father. I watched Tyler, Liz, Marie, Kristina ans Tiaan walked over to the first row of seats, followed by a lonely Blake. I really do feel sorry for him, with Avery and all.

I have guards covering her left right and centre, 24 hours a day. I, personally wanted to kill her for the things she's said to Liz, and all the things she said she'd do is she gets out.

But I wont kill her because I know that it'll tear Blake apart until he meets his second chance mate, thats if he does find his second chance mate. And usually, if one of the mates dies, the other will try and commit suicide. And if Blake dies, it'll be tragic because me and Blake for years.

The whole crowd hushes and I hear a few whispers and gasps. I heard my little Leo giggle and yell "Mumma!" and I stifled a laugh. I turned my head slightly to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Liz had her dark brown hair pinned up in a bun with two curly strands of hair falling either side of her face. Her eyes looked bright and full of happiness as she laid eyes on me.

Her white dress slowly flowed behind her as I admired how stunning she really is. Dad quickly kissed her forehead in a fatherly way, and gave me a nod. I smiled at him as he let go off Liz's arm and she walked upto my side.

I stared at her with love and she returned the movement, making my heart skip a beat. I blocked out the vicar and copied the vowles that we had to say to each other. After we had said our vowles and given each other the rings, the vicar smiled at us proudly.

"With the power invested in me, I now claim you as Man and Wife. You may kiss the-" I didn't even let him finnish his sentence when I brung Liz into my arms and crashed my lips to hers.

The kiss was like no other. This was full of love, joy and bliss. We are finally together, and no one can ever make us part.

We pulled back and I grinned at her cheekily and scooped her up bridal style. I carried her out of the church, ignoring all of the wolf whistles and laughter from my family and her brothers.

* Liz's P.O.V

"So, your finally a married couple!" Riley nudged my side with his elbow and winked at me. I blushed and nodded. "Yup!" His grin widened and he bumped his hip with mine. "You excited for the honeymoon?"

My jaw dropped at my twin brother. He cracked up and slapped my back a few times before stalking off in the direction off a group of Logan's girl cousins.

I rolled my eyes at him and sat down at a table, watching Blake search eagerly for his second chance mate. His eyes widened when he saw a girl with brown curly hair, wearing a light red dress. He ran over to her and I turned away, not wanting to see what was about to happen next.

"Hey sis!" Cullen greeted me with Angelica by his side. I smiled at her and she winked at me while grinning. "Hi bro, hey Angelica." I shook both of their hands.

"Hey love." A arm wrapped around my waist and I relaxed into Logan. "Hiya." I whispered, looking up at him. He smiled down at me and I turned around in his arms, putting my hand on his chest. "Do you know what the entertainment is?" I asked, looking him in the eyes. He nodded. "It's me."

I frowned at him. "Wha-?" He put his finger to my lips, silencing me. "Just, watch." I silently nodded as he stood up, grabbed a microphone and headed off to the stage. What the...?

"Hey everyone! It's time for the entertainment. Now this may come as a shock to you but the entertainment for tonight is me." Everyone grew silent, eager to hear what he was about to say.

"This is for my stunning, sweet and amazing Liz." I watched him intently and sat back down in the chair. Guess what he did next? He sang my favourite song to me infront of everyone: Fireflies by Ed Sheeran.

"I fell in love next to you,

Burning fires in this room

It just fits, light and smooth,

Like my feet in my shoes

Little one, lie with me

Sew you heart to my sleeve

We'll stay quiet underneath, shooting stars, if it helps you sleep

And hold me tight,

Don't let me breathe

Feeling like, you won't believe

There's a firefly

Loose tonight

Better catch it

Before it burns this place down

And I lie if I, don't feel so right

But the world looks better

Through your eyes

Teach my skin, those new tricks

Warm me up

With your lips,

Heart to heart,

Melt me down

It's too cold, in this town,

Close your eyes

Lean on me,

Face to mouth, lips to cheek

Feeling numb

In my feet,

You're the one

To help me get to sleep,

And hold me tight don't let me breathe,

Feeling like

You won't believe

There's a firefly

Loose tonight

Better catch it

Before it burns this place down

And I lie if I, don't feel so right

But the world looks better

Through your eyes,

It's only been

One night of love,

And maybe

That is not enough,

Hold me tight

Don't let me breathe,

Feeling like

You won't believe...

It's only been one night of love,

And maybe that is not enough,

Hold me tight, don't let me breathe,

Feeling like you won't believe...

There's a firefly loose tonight,

Better catch it

Before it burns this place down

And I lie if I, don't feel so right

But the world looks better

Through your eyes..."

He sang softly and my heart melted. All through the song he remained eye contact with me and I heard everyone 'aww' softly in the background. He walked straight towards me and when he was right infront of me, he pulled me into a sweet kiss. My lips moved in sync with his and he pulled apart after a minuet, or 2.

"I love you." He whispered but as everyone was a werewolf here, I'm guessing they heard it. "I love you more." I whispered back.

"Love! Love mumma! Dadda love mumma!" Leo yelled happily, a bright smile on his face. Leo has been a quick leaner for words and being able to walk, like most pups. Werewolf's babies, or pups, develop faster than normal human babies.

Everyone laughed and I felt Logan's chest vibrate as he chucked. I giggled as Leo ran into my arms and I picked him up and put him on my hip. He giggled and I shared a look with Logan, meaning:

He's going to be a bit of a handful.

** 6 Years Later **

Liz's P.O.V

"Aiden!" I yelled as my 3 year old baby boy ran off with Logan, laughing like mad. I groaned at hit my head against the table when I felt a small tug at my sleeve.

"Mumma?" Leo asked and I nodded. "Yes baby?" Leo is now 6 and a half years old as is as cute as ever!

"Lets go get dadda and Aiden!" He grinned and I nodded and laughed. "Alright, I'll race you to them!" I challenged him and he nodded, sprinting off. I watched him run for a moment before lightly jogging after him.

"Hey look Mumma! I won!" Leo yelled, jumping up and down. I crouched down to his eye level and nodded. "Yes baby, you did win." He nodded and ran after little Aiden, laughing.

"Hey love." I turned to see Logan standing behind me. I grinned at him and wrapped one arm around him. He copied my movement and I leaned into him.

"It was 6 years ago today that we got married." Logan randomly said. I sighed happily at the memory and nodded. "Yeah..." I trailed off.

Then I remembered. "Oh! Baby I have to tell you something." I turned to face him and he frowned.

"What is it? Oh crap it's not bad I hope." I shook my head, a sly grin making its way onto my face.

"I'm pregnant. And the doctor said it's a girl." His eyes widened and he twirled me around in his arms. I laughed. "How great is that?" I asked and Logan just nodded, lost for words.

"Hey-yo everybody!" Riley and Cole said together, walking into our back garden. Jay and Cullen followed behind them, sending smiles at us. Cullen had his arm wrapped around pregnant Angelica and Jay was watching Cole and Hannah with envy. It's been 6 years and poor Jay hasn't found his mate yet, although his wolf has been going crazy recently so it means he probally will find her soon. Riley found Jessica 2 years ago when we were at the shopping cetre.

"Uncles!" Leo and Aiden yelled at the same time, running upto them and hugging their legs. My brothers laughed and played around with them.

"Well, we'll drop them back of about 6.30?" Riley asked and I nodded. "Sure."

I ran upto Aiden and Leo and hugged them, kissing their foreheads. "Now you guys behave for your uncles, okay?" They nodded and smiled at me. "See you soon mumma!" Aiden yelled and Leo smiled at me and ran off with Riley and Cole. Aiden walked with Jay, Cullen, Hannah and Angelica behind them.

They closed the gate and I was spun around in Logan's arms as he kissed me. "We have 5 hours." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah?" He nodded. "To do what?" I asked.

"Anything you want baby."

*

"Giddy up pony!" I yelled, laughing. I'm guessing when Logan said 'anything you want' he didn't expect me to dress him up as a horse and to run around with me on his back.

The pack members laughed at us and pointed. I giggled and gave them a thumbs up. They returned it, laughing. "Why am I doing this again?" Logan whined.

"Because you love me." I replied without even thinking about it. He chuckled. "Thats true. So very true."

I nodded and leaned onto his back. "I know, and I love you more." He shook his head as he started to gallop around the pack garden.

"Not even possible!"

** 12 Years Later **

Liz's P.O.V

I sighed as Aiden came into the kitchen, spitting blood out of his mouth. "Oh baby..." I trailed off, getting a damp cloth ready. He jumped up and sat on the counter. He leaned down and I put the cloth to his face and wiped his cuts.

"You can't keep getting into fights like this." I scolded him, dabbing the cloth under the water again.

"I can't just let them say shit about you!" He exclaimed angrily. I sighed, not bothering to tell him off about his language. "What did they say?"

"This guy in my maths class said his mum was the best." His green eyes met mine and I felt a smile tugging at my lips. "And you started a fight with hin for it?" He grinned at nodded. "So, he didn't really say anything bad about me."

Aiden shrugged. "He lied." I laughed at him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Love you mum." I smiled into his neck. "Love you too Aiden."

"Hey mumma." Leo strolled in the kitchen. I pulled apart from Aiden and Leo kissed my cheek. "Hey baby." I walked over to the bread bin and took out a loaf of bread.

It's 12 years on and even if I do say it myself; I still look like I'm 23. And so does Logan.

It's a perk of being a werewolf. You don't age as quickly as humans. Aiden is 15, Leo is 17 and Scarlett is 12.

Scarlett is my only daughter as is great with everyone. She's quite sweet but has a naughty side to her, thanks to her brothers. Her brothers are extremely over-protective of her and myself.

Scarlett walked in after Leo, sitting down at one of the islands at the table. "Hi mum." She smiled at me. "Hey love." I returned the smile. I made myself a sandwich and sat down opposite Scarlett.

"So, who was that guy I saw you talking to earlier?" Leo asked Scarlett, drinking from a bottle of water. Scarlett blushed and looked down. "I don't know what your talking about." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you sure about that lil' sis?" Aiden asked, leaning on the table slightly. "Yup." Scarlett's voice was a whisper and thats what gave it all away. When she lies, she whispers or holds her breath.

The boys started laughing and teasing her. I rolled my eyes at them

'Is he cute?' I asked Scarlett through our mind link. Scarlett gave me a cheeky grin. 'Totally.'

"Hey." A arm wrapped around my waist from behind and butterflies flew in my stomach. "Hey you." I replied, turning in my seat to see my gorgeous Logan standing there.

"How was your day?" I asked. Today Logan had some pack business to deal with so I hadn't seen him all day. "Good, you?" He kissed my lips and walked over to the fridge, rumaging for food.

"Yeah fine, just missed you." I answered and shot him a wink. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine greedily. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms went to my waist.

I heard fake gagging in the background and pulled back from Logan. He pouted and I winked at him. Scarlett sat there, holding her throat and pretending to gag.

'Oh shuh up young lady, this'll be you with that new kid soon enough.' I said jokingly, and she blushed again.

I laughed and leaned back into Logan. His arms went to my stomach and I put my hands over his. "So, you ready to become Alpha?" I asked Leo and he took a deep breath and nodded. "I think so, whens the ceremony?"

I bit my lip and frowned a bit. "Umm, in 3 days I think." Logan nodded. "Yup, 3 days, then your 18th birthday." Leo nodded. "Yeah, then I'll hopefuly find my mate." I nodded.

"Yeah, and when you do find her you'll feel amazing." Logan told him, glancing at me. I blushed and Leo cocked an eyebrow at us. Aiden laughed at us.

"If my mates anything like mum then I'll be one hell of a lucky man." Aiden said and Leo nodded in agreement.

My eyes softened for them as I bought them into a hug. "Aww my baby boys!" They laughed as Scarlett jumped on our hug. "Group hug!" She yelled as Logan entered the hug. I laughed happily as Leo complained about Scarlett hurting his back and Aiden shoved Leo for standing on his foot while Logan told Aiden off for shoving his brother.

This, is my life.

And I wouldn't want it any other way.

~~~~~~~

It's over! The story is officially over! I'm going to miss writting about these characters.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to all my fans that gave me positive feedback and helped me when I was stuck. I love you guys and I always will. You've been there for me when no one else was.

I have a sad announcement to make: This is the last time you'll see me here on wattpad. I have to study and get on with my school work and I can't spend all of my time working away on stories. I'm sad about this but it's for the best.

I'm sorry if anyone wanted me to finnish My American Bad Boy Mate or Saving Beatrix but I can't. I just want you to know that in My American Bad Boy Mate that Alison gets rid off Richard and has a happy ending with her mate. And in Saving Beatrix, Beatrix falls in love with the Alpha and, well, you know the rest.

You fans have been so amazing off me, thank you so much.

I just have one more message. That message is:

If you don't like this story, fine, whatever, keep it to yourself and move onto another book. Don't like how the storys going? Okay, your problem not mine. Just please, please don't flood my inbox with hate or comment on my chapters saying how crap they are. Because that has happened quite a few times while making this book and it knocked down my enthusiasm to write. So please, stop.

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed Alpha Logan, and thank you for reading! :)

So for the last time,

Comment, Vote ;)

Amelia xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 18.1K 26
"I could never hate you," I blurt out. Her head snaps up, and I see the hope twinkling in her eyes, which made it harder to say, "But it's just my wo...
31.5K 701 12
❝ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! ❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎞️ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
90.2K 3.3K 60
"Are you sure your alright dude?" I shook my head "that fucking smell" she looked around "that god damn smell"
621K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!