Chapter 11

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I yawned and opened my eyes. I smiled at Logan's sleeping face and caressed his cheek gently. His eyes opened slowly and he smirked at me. "Watching me while I sleep, again?" I rolled my eyes at him and pecked his lips.

I stood up and streched, un-aware of that my short had top rised higher up my chest. I blushed and pulled it down, I grabbed Logan's hand and tugged him up. "C'mon!" He frowned at me. "Where are we going?"

Yesterday, Kate and Joseph had told me to keep him out of the house until they were ready with the party.

"To get breakfast." I shrugged casually. He cocked an eyebrow at me but nodded anyway, standing up. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked up a clean top and bootcut jeans. I grabbed some underwear and ran to the bathroom, determined to shower first.

I grinned when I slammed the door shut and locked it, just as Logan was about to come in. "No!" Logan yelled, pounding on the door. "Women take AGES in the shower!" He whined and I rolled my eyes and stripped off my clothing. I turned the dial and hot water soaked my body. "You know, we could always shower together?!" He yelled through the door and I chuckled. "Nice try buster!"

'No! Let him in! We can shower with him!' Rae begged.

WOAH. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST WEEKS WOLFIE?

'...Busy...'

How can you be busy?!

'...'

Huh. Thats what I thought, b*tch.

I shampoo'ed and conditioned my hair with it strawberry scented, making my hair skily smooth and smell gorgeous.

*Flips hair dramaticaly.*

Because we're worth it.

I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel tightly around myself as I unlocked the door. I picked up my change of clothes and walked out back into mine and Logan's room. Logan sat on the bed with only his boxers on, texting on his phone. He looked up as I entered and his eyes trailed over my body, causing me to tighten the towel around my body. He smirked at me and advanced forwards. He somehow managed to corner me against the wall.

He put his hands either side of my body and put his face to mine, so as he speaks his lips brush against mine. I couldn't control myself when I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed our lips together. He kissed me back and snaked his arm around my waist.

He bit down on my bottom lip, asking for enterance. I granted it to him happily when he suddenly gasped and pulled away. "Oh my god!" He yelled, face palming.

"What is it?" I asked worried. He shook his head and closed his eyes briefly. "God damn it I knew this was coming." He cursed himself.

"What? Knew what would happen?" I repeated and he looked me in the eyes with a sorry look. "You're going into your heat."

"Heat?" He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll tell you at breakfast." I nodded and he left the room, heading towards the bathroom.

I got changed into my clothes and left my face without make up. "I'll meet you downstairs!" I yelled as I past the bathroom. "Okay!" Logan yelled back over the sound of running water.

I sat down on the sofa and turned the Tv onto Jeremy Kyle while I waited for Logan to re-appear. I frowned as the question passed through my mind again-

What is heat?

Ivie's P.O.V

I grinned at Ty and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my stomach and held his hand over it. "I can't believe your so chilled out about this." I said honestly. I really didn't think that Ty would want to be with me anymore once he found out that I'm pregnant.