Hold On (Jake Miller FanFic)

By poprockerx07

In highschool, Jake Miller had a girlfriend of his own and was the complete average bad boy-jock. But they a... More

❤Prologue❤
1 ❤ The Confusion
2❤No One To Hold When You're Scared
3❤That Call Said It All
4❤ Fancies and Funerals
5❤Hangover From Last Night's Tears
6❤Thinking About Things
7❤Fingertips
❤Author's Note❤
8❤Uncomfortable Diccusions
9❤Heres A Brownie For The Ride Home
10❤Why I'm Alone (Or Why I Want You)
11❤Things Get Hot
13❤Questions Unasnwered
14❤Suprise At Fall
15❤And More Phone Calls
16❤Devistation And Even More Devistation
17❤Is This Too Fast Or Too Slow
18❤Here She Comes
19❤Gurgling,Sea Shells And A Ring
20❤Maybe He's Better
21❤Gurgling, More Gurgling, And Even More Gurgling.
22❤Weird Weddings
23❤She's Confused, Too.
24❤ Happy Endings
❤ Goodbye Ending❤
❤ Playlist❤
Information
Dedication

12❤The New World

1.2K 34 0
By poprockerx07

Heyyyy! So hopefully this chapter is interesting because there s a surprise! Also this is where the plot steps up a notch so beware of my glorious updates! I update this story everyday. I will not update A Hard Hospital Life or Pretty Vocals until this is done. :) Brooke's POV, again. Vomment! Thanks for reading, baye! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Brooke, I need to go to Walgreens. Do you need anything?" Jake's voice echoed through the halls.

"Nope!" I shouted back at him.

I could hear the car's engine echo through the garage. A few days ago he'd dropped me off at my house, and I followed him back to his house, so now both cars are in the garage. I was just about to flip a book open for school that's starting up, until I realized something.

Yesterday I missed my period.

I shuffled through some of my old boxes from when I was with this guy a while back ago. Turns out I was never pregnant, so I still had a leftover tests. When I was done, I was shocked at what I saw.

It looked like this: + l l

Tears of joy were welling down my face. I had no idea how to explain to him I was pregnant in a cute way. I gently propped myself on our bed. I smiled at the TV and rubbed my small stomach, soon to become basketball size.

I could feel the hot sticky tears still pouring down my face but I wasn't sad, I was so happy for him and I. We could raise a family, In our nice big and safe house, and we'd have at least two kids and a dog or a cat.

"I love you." I said to my little creature inside my stomach.

I tried thinking of different special ways to tell him. I could do what they did on Full House with the baby back ribs, baby bibs, and other baby food items. Or I could just stick my test results in a flower pot. Maybe just tell him in person.

"Oh shizzle!" I muttered under my breathe. Jake was back home.

I waited for him to come on the front steps. "Hey!" he exclaimed, right about to walk through the front door. I pulled him into a hug until our lips met, but he let go, wanting to go into the house.

I was grinning at him. The words couldn't come out of my mouth because I was so happy.

"Jake, can I tell you something?" I managed to slip out. He nodded yes. I took his hand and sat us down on the porch. My fingers traced against the dark brown wood steps that we sat on.

"I'm expecting!" I said with only the littlest smile.

I could tell he was shocked but we both stood up and starting squealing. "I'm so happy! Really?" he said. "Y-y-ye-yes!" I said, panting with energy soaked up in me. We hugged for a long matter of time, letting the crisp wind blow through my hair.

I gave him one last peck on the lips before heading inside. "I wonder what we will name her!" I said.

"Her?" Jake said, raising one eyebrow.

"Keep it a secret that I was her to be a girl, ok?" I said, giving him that famous Lucy Hale "shhhh".

We talked about it over tea, and there was one thing we weren't concerned about. Money. I didn't really care, I don't want my baby to leave. She or he is safe with me. And that's all that matters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...
242 2 17
This story is about a 15-year-old girl whose name is Kira and she's new at Tiger Brooke High School. On her first day, she meets a rather good-lookin...
636 60 22
Scarlett St James is a nerd. The good girl. She keeps her distance from everyone at school apart from her two best friends Keira and Odin. But she's...
493 60 56
NOTE: this was written during 2020 during lockdown (when I was 14 so it's not the best-) but I only wrote it on microsoft word and I haven't posted i...