Anything For You *Complet...

Von WritersUnblock

Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a... Mehr

Anything For You - A Narry Fanfic
Prologue
Chapter I - Four Years
Chapter II - Beautiful Blue Eyes
Chapter III - The Dreaded Question
Chapter IV - Commence The Texting
Chapter V - He Must Really Like You
Chapter VI - First Date
Chapter VII - 'Bothered'
Chapter VIII - Be There in Twenty
Chapter IX - The Morning Show
Chapter X - A Proper Thank You
Chapter XI - He's Umm Kinda Known
Chapter XII - Happy Birthday
Chapter XIII - Good Morning, Boyfriend
Chapter XIV - Don't Cry Babe
Chapter XV - Don't Ride With Strangers!
Chapter XVI - Some Phone Fun
Chapter XVII - The Recital
Chapter XVIII - Maybe Just A Little Bit
Chapter XX - Cats Out Of The Bag
Chapter XXI - Subtle Affection
Chapter XXII - Publicity
Chapter XXIII - Confirmed!
Chapter XXIV - Christmas in Mullingar
Chapter XXV - Thanks For Last Night
Chapter XXVI - Broken Hearted Little Girl
Chapter XXVII - Ripped Banner & Two Bows
Chapter XXVIII - The Return
Chapter XXIX - Leaving On A Jet Plane
Chapter XXX - Tokyo
Chapter XXXI - Again.......
Chapter XXXII - Double Date
Chapter XXXIII - She Can't Do This
Chapter XXXIV - Another Note, Another Birthday
Chapter XXXV - We've Done This Before
Chapter XXXVI - Forever and Always

Chapter XIX - All Your Little Things

4.7K 145 17
Von WritersUnblock

(A/N - second update for the day.  Chapter 19!!  This is dedicated to zialllover.  I do love me some Ziall and zialllover has amazing Ziall stories!  My favorite is 'Color My World'.  So good!!!  Hope you all enjoy Chapter 19!)

~~~~~~~~

Harry and my relationship has been growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.  He has been for the most part in London, with the exception of a couple days here and there where he would have an obligation that would take him away from home.

Harry’s home is now filled with pictures of the three of us, pictures of Harry and me or ones of just Ava.  I have also added the same.  Harry has a framed picture of him and me and one of Ava on his bedside table. I have the same framed pictures on mine.  Our favorite picture however, is the one that Louis took of us the night of Ava’s recital.  We both have an enlarged 16 x 24 copy of the picture, framed.  Mine is placed on the mantle above my fireplace and his in the same location in his home.

It is a few days before Halloween and Ava is growing impatient.  She has been getting her costume together for a week now.  She is going to be Princess Belle.  Harry took her out shopping one day last week and he bought her the yellow ball gown costume and crown.  I tried to convince him to take my credit card to pay for any items that she buys, but he wouldn’t have it.  I like the fact that he is so generous, but I feel better when I am able to purchase things for Ava and myself.  We have had a couple disagreements when it comes to this matter, but we always work it out.

That shopping trip was in the papers the next day.  Pictures of Harry and Ava were in magazines.  The press put two and two together and guessed that she was the little girl that he picked up from school.  They also found out that I am her father because paps waited outside her school one day and saw me picking her up. 

There were also a couple pictures of me out with Harry, but they had no clue that we were dating.  We were very cautious and mindful not to stand too close or touch each other when we were out.  The papers, when captioning a photo of Harry and me, would always list me as ‘friend, Niall Horan’.  We were glad of this fact. 

Harry still hasn’t come out to the public as bisexual, let alone in a relationship with guy.  We were realistic about the situation.  I didn’t throw tantrums about Harry being ashamed of me because he wasn’t ready to come out.  I knew better than that.  Harry was not in the least ashamed of our relationship.  We loved each other very much and we knew we had to keep our relationship hidden for a little while longer and we were doing quite a good job of it.

Louis had been use to the occasional photo of him and Harry in a magazine but it was slightly strange for Michael, Liam and Zayn.  We had all been hanging out a lot more lately, all having our pictures taken at one point with Harry while we were out.  Pictures would be captioned ’Harry Styles and friends’ and so on.  But most of the focus was on pictures with Ava or me. 

We assumed someone from the school advised the press of Ava’s name as well as mine.  Probably the same person who tipped the press that Harry was picking Ava up.  They referred to her as Little Ava Belle Horan, or Precious Ava Belle Horan or simply Ava Belle.  She, of course, loved the attention after getting use to it, but knew to mention nothing of Harry and my relationship.  We knew it was only a matter of time before we slipped up or were careless or someone in the press put together the puzzle pieces, but for now we were blissfully happy.

Days have passed quickly and it was now Halloween night.  Which landed on a Thursday.  After an early dinner, Ava Belle began getting dressed.  Zayn came over to do her hair to match Princess Belle’s.   Harry and I decided it was best that he not come with Ava Belle and me as I walked her around our neighborhood to trick or treat.  He had an appearance tonight anyway, so it was fine.  Ava also understood.  She has become more understanding of Harry being unable to be somewhere and accepts it now without a fuss. 

Once Ava was finished getting ready she walked into the kitchen where I was waiting.  She curtseyed and said “How do I look Daddy?”

“You are the most beautiful princess ever, Ladybug” I responded and pulled her in for a hug.

“Now, let’s get a couple of pictures and then we can go.”I say and she nods in agreement.

I snap a few with my camera and then I tell her that I am gonna take one more with my phone so I can send it to Harry.  She smiles and nods excitedly and gives her best pose.  I snap the picture and immediately send it with the caption ‘Little Princess.’  I set my phone on the kitchen counter and Ava and I head out into the night, hand in hand.

We return from trick or treating just over an hour later.  She has been commenting the entire walk back home on how much candy she got.  When we get back into the house I reach out my hand signaling for her to give me her Halloween basket and she does, knowing that she isn’t allowed to eat sweets this late.  I tell her to go get ready for bed.  She pouts a bit but I just raise an eyebrow at her and she knows I mean business.  She smiles and makes her way up the stairs.

My phone, which I left on the counter, is blinking, indicating that I have missed either a call or text.  I see that it was a reply from Harry regarding the picture.

To: Niall

Beautiful and it’s now my home screen on my phone!  I hope you have fun.  Love you!

I turn off the lights and make my way into Ava’s room to tuck her in.  I kiss her goodnight and make my way to my room and get ready for bed. 

To: Harry

 Dinner tomorrow night?  I’ll cook.  It can just be the three of us.

A few minutes after I sent the message my phone buzzes, but it’s not a reply message.  It’s Harry calling me.

“Hey, baby.” I answer.

“Hello, love” he replies.

“Miss my voice, did ya?” I joke.

“I always miss everything about you when you are not near me.  But that’s not why I called.”

“Well, I miss you too.” I reply and add, “What’s up?”

“You asked if I wanted to have dinner but I think you forgot that I have a concert at the O2 tomorrow night.” He stated.

“I’m sorry” I replied.  “Are you upset that I forgot?”

“Oh no of course not.” He replied.  “I was just thinking that maybe you would like to be there.  I would love to have you there and you would get the full backstage experience.  Also we have been dating for just about a month and a half now and you haven’t yet been to see me perform.  I was just thinking that it would be nice.”

“That sounds really great baby and I would love to, but I don’t want Ava out that late.” I responded

“Well, I might have already figured that out.” He said with slight laugh.

“What did you do Harry?” I asked

“Um….see the thing is that Louis’ twin sisters are going to be spending the night at Louis’ tomorrow night and they aren’t that much older than Ava Belle and so I asked Louis if he would pick Ava up from school and the girls can have a slumber party with Ava.  Of course he loved the idea and agreed.  So would you mind if Ava stayed the night at Louis’?” he finished kind of timidly.

“I guess that would be ok.  But I’ll talk to Louis about it tomorrow.” I said.

“Great” he exclaimed.

“What time should I be at the O2?” I asked

“That’s another thing.” He said and then paused.

“Oh God, Harry.  What now?” I reply with a slight chuckle.

“Is there any way you can leave work at lunch time tomorrow or possibly take the day off?” he asks.

“Actually, you are in luck.  I have an interview to conduct at ten, but then I have nothing for the rest of the day.  So I could leave by 11:30.” I replied.  It was actually going to be a very slow day for me tomorrow, so leaving early wouldn’t be a problem.

“Perfect.  I would like for you to come to the studio in the afternoon with me and hang out while I record two of the songs for the album.  And then you can come with me to sound check and hang out with me for the rest of the evening. And after the concert we can go back to my place and ummm sleep.” He chuckles out that last part and I shake my head and respond.

“Yeah baby, we’ll….ahhh…… sleep.”  We both start laughing.

“Alright.  It’s settled.  I’ll pick you up at your house at noon.”

“Ok” I reply and then yawn.

“Awe babe, you’re sleepy.  I’ll let you go then.  I’m excited that I get to spend the day and night with you tomorrow!” He says with joy in his voice.

“Me too baby.  But I’m about to fall asleep.  So I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon.”

“Ok.  See you tomorrow, babe.  Goodnight.  I love you.” He says and I instantly smile.

“I love you too.  Goodnight.” And I then end the conversation and fall into a heavy sleep.

Ava was of course happy that she would get to hang out with Louis’ sisters.  She has met the twins before and they got on really well.  I spoke to Louis about it and he was, like always, agreeable to watching Ava. 

It’s amazing to see that so many people are so drawn to her.  She is like a big magnet.  I am happy that so many people love her.  I called the school and informed them that Louis Tomlinson would be picking her up from school.  Everything was settled.

I arrived back at home around 11:30 and took a shower, changed into casual clothing and sat on the couch waiting for Harry to arrive.

I was watching TV and I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind.  I wasn’t startled because I would know those arms anywhere and also I knew Harry had a key to the house.  I gave him a copy about a week ago and he gave me a copy of his.  It was one of those big milestones in our relationship.  The first of course being when we said ‘I love you’.

“You ready to go?” he whispers into my neck.

“Yup.” I reply and stand up from the couch and make my way around to his awaiting arms and pull him in for a kiss.

We arrive at the studio and I am honestly amazed by everything in here.  He smiles at my facial expression.  “Cute” he says and pokes my cheek.  I slap his hand away and roll my eyes.  He laughs. 

We walk into the part of the studio where he will be doing his recording.  He introduces me to his vocal coach, Helena and the sound engineer, Jack.  Someone from his management team is in there also.  His name was Mr. Watson.  His brow furrowed when he saw me but took my awaiting hand to shake it when we were introduced.

“Don’t worry about him.” Harry whispers into my ear and I nod.  I take my seat on one of the leather chairs and Harry makes his way into the booth.  I can see him through the glass partition and he takes a seat on a wooden stool in front of the microphone.  He puts on the headphones and motions with his index finger to start playing the track.  I hear the music starting and it’s a lovely slow melody.  Then Harry looks up at me, smiles and winks and begins to sing, never breaking eye contact with me, except for the moments that he is concentrating on a certain note.

‘Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me. But bear this in mind, it was meant to be.  And I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.’

He continued singing, stopping on occasions to rerecord a line or two to ensure that it’s perfect. 

‘…………..I’m in love with you and all these little things.’

I am looking at him lovingly.  I can’t take my eyes off of him.  He is beautiful when he is singing.  Tears are beginning to form in my eyes, but I hold them back.

‘You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you.  And you’ll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to.  If I let you know I’m here for you, then maybe you’ll love yourself, like I love you, oohhh’

I can’t fight it anymore.  A single tear escapes from my eye.  Harry is the only one to notice and I wipe it away quickly in a swift movement with my thumb.

‘……..and I’m in love with you and all your little things.’

 The song is over and he takes the headphones off and comes out of the booth.  I want to badly to jump into his arms but I know I can’t.  He smiles at me and then talks to Jack, Helena and Mr. Watson. 

“Ready for Truly, Madly, Deeply?” Jack asks after about five minutes.  Harry nods and returns to the booth, sits and puts the headphones back on.  The music starts.  Another ballad.  I don’t know if I am equipped to deal with all of this emotion.

Again he is looking at me and I can feel tension and annoyance coming from Mr. Watson but I try to ignore it the best I can.

The words are beautiful.  I know he is singing for me even when he sings ‘….I’m just the underdog who finally got the girl, and I am not ashamed to tell it to the world.’   I know because of his public image he can’t exactly say ‘finally got the guy’.

‘Truly, madly, deeply I am, foolishly completely fallen. And somehow you kicked all my walls in.  So baby say you’ll always keep me truly, madly, crazy deeply in love with you.  In love with you.’

“Perfect Harry.  That’s a wrap.” Jack says and Harry exits the booth. 

He stops to talk to Jack and Helena again and I notice Mr. Watson moving in close to me.  He pulls my attention from Harry and holds onto my wrist, rather firmly.  I have very fair skin, so it is likely that I will have a soft bruise forming soon.  I look at him a bit shocked by his close proximity and he leans in and whispers.

“Yes, those songs are obviously about you.  I’m not stupid.  Just because you have Harry fooled doesn’t mean that you are fooling me.  I know you are just after his fame and money.  Don’t think for one second that I will allow Harry to go public with this little relationship.   You will not ruin his career and my money.”  He then let’s go of my wrist and walks out of the room. 

I am guessing that Harry saw the interaction and my face afterwards.  I honestly felt like I had been stabbed.  I was trying my best to hold back the tears.  Harry pulled me out of the room and into an empty office just down the hall.

As soon as we enter the room, I start to let some of the tears fall and I hold onto Harry for comfort.  He doesn’t say anything for a little while.  He just stands there holding me until I let all of what is bothering me out.  I am finished after about five minutes.  He walks me over to the small couch in the corner of the office and while still holding me into his chest asks what happened.

“What did he say to you” He asks with anger in his voice but is still trying to remain calm for my sake.

I don’t say anything.  I can’t.  I can’t form words right now.  A million thoughts are racing through my head.  Am I going to ruin Harry’s career if we come out.  Will his management even let him come out?  I know for certain Mr. Watson will be a big obstacle.  What have I gotten myself into?

“What did he say to you, Niall?  Answer me.” He now demands.

I look up at him, pause for a moment, and then tell him everything that was said and look down at my wrist and sure enough there is a slight red tint where I was gripped.  Harry noticed and gasped.

“Did he put his hands on you?”

“He held me in place with his hand around my wrist.” I say and run my hands over the reddish tint.  “I’m fine Harry.  Don’t worry about it.  I’m just sorry that I could possibly ruin your career.  I don’t want that for you.  I want to be with you Harry, I love you, but I don’t want to be selfish and put your career at risk.” I say and look down at my feet.

“Look at me babe.” he says and lifts my chin to meet his gaze.  “I love you.  I am so in love with you Niall.  I want us to be together.  I don’t care if I lose a few fans because they may not be able to accept that I am in a relationship with a guy.  I know for a fact that our relationship will not ruin my career.  I will certainly deal with Mr. Watson and he won’t like what I have to say.”

“Please don’t upset your management on account of me, baby.” I sigh.

“Don’t worry.  He is only one of about six.  And he has always been the worst to deal with.” He replied.  “Everything is going to be ok, Ni.”

We smile at each other and lean in for a long and very passionate kiss.  We pull away after a few minutes, both taking a few moments to catch our breath.

“Was he right, Harry?  Did you write those songs about me?” I ask already knowing the answer because some of the lines in the songs he has said to me before.

“Yes babe.” he replies and pulls me in for another kiss.

We then stand up, fix our disheveled clothing and make our way out to his vehicle only to be bombarded by paps taking pictures and asking all sorts of questions.  We do our best to not pay attention and keep our distance from each other, because even after the discussion we just had inside, we still want to keep our relationship private.

After safely driving our way around the paps, in his suv, we make it safely to the venue.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.3K 2K 14
*Kinda Short Story. Lost my desire to continue writing it...but it does have an ending!!* Niall Horan, while shy and reserved in secondary, came in...
23.2K 545 13
Niall Horan is trying to move on from his past with help from his friend Louis Tomlinson. Louis is in love with this new band, One Direction. Niall...
87.9K 6.3K 38
❝yeah, we decided to continue. we still don't have a name for this tour - but there was a good name on twitter, something about stylan. ❞ in which ni...
25.1K 634 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...