Thaliah: The Vampire's Diamon...

By Destinyangel

Thaliah James is the daughter of two powerful mythical creatures in their world. Everything will change when... More

CHAPTER 1:The Beginning
CHAPTER 2: The Scare
CHAPTER 3 : The Unveiling
CHAPTER 4: Reality
CHAPTER 5: The Visitor
CHAPTER 6: Didn't See That One Coming...
CHAPTER 7: Shock 101
CHAPTER 8: Trip of Trippin'
CHAPTER 9: Tristan da Cunha
CHAPTER 10: Karveen
CHAPTER 11: Unbelievable
CHAPTER 12: Inescapable...
CHAPTER 13:Helpless
CHAPTER 14: The Barrier
CHAPTER 15: The Castle.
CHAPTER 16: Happy Sweet Twenty-Two?
CHAPTER 17: Transition
CHAPTER 18: One Year Later?
CHAPTER 19: Destination: South America
CHAPTER 20 : Reunited
CHAPTER 21: Half-Truths
CHAPTER 22: Warlock Territory
CHAPTER 23: Different.
CHAPTER 24: A Snitch with a Cause
CHAPTER 25: Inside Out
CHAPTER 26: Vaarien
CHAPTER 27: Wonder
CHAPTER 28: Mixed Feelings.
CHAPTER 29: Cheer University
CHAPTER 30: A New Ally
CHAPTER 31: Ketura
CHAPTER 32: Midnight Square
CHAPTER 33: Joy and Sorrow
CHAPTER 34: Daddy?
CHAPTER 36: Too Simple
CHAPTER 38: Really.
CHAPTER 37: Mythical Creatures
CHAPTER 39: Leo Knights
CHAPTER 40: Re-Ject-Ed
CHAPTER 41: The Great White Wolf
CHAPTER 42: The Other Side of The Hybrid... Me?
CHAPTER 43: An Unusual Meeting...
CHAPTER 44: Trouble, Trouble, Trouble...
CHAPTER 45: The Evils Within.
CHAPTER 46: Vaarien and I.
CHAPTER 47: Girl Power
CHAPTER 48: Words of Wisdom
CHAPTER 49: Reality Check
CHAPTER 50: On The Himalayas
CHAPTER 51: Discovered
CHAPTER 52: Going Rogue?
CHAPTER 53: The Vampire's Diamond
CHAPTER 54: Mission to the Moon.
CHAPTER 55: The Moon Goddess
CHAPTER 56: Pro-Deceiver
CHAPTER 57: Orb of Leviathan
CHAPTER 58: Broken
CHAPTER 59: Beginning of the End
CHAPTER 60: Vampire Country...
CHAPTER 61: Uncommon Associates...
CHAPTER 62: On to the End of the Age...
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 35: A Bargain.

6.2K 76 0
By Destinyangel

CHAPTER 35: A Bargain.

Well I guess I shouldn’t have been that surprised that Vaarien would show up here. The thing about this was that this wasn’t a dream, he was here in the flesh, not that my father would stop him. He needed to be in Vaarien’s good graces, if he was going to have hell bridged to earth. But did Vaarien pick the wrong time to show up, I sprinted like a bullet off the bed and projected my shield towards him but it had no effect but I was close enough to him, so I slapped him across the face as hard as I could as I heard the sound vibrate in the room. The room wasn’t that dark so I could see his expression clearly, he was amused but then he became serious. He grabbed my hands and before I knew it he was on top of me with my hands pinned over my head on the bed. My struggles didn’t help, he just looked at me until I got tired of fighting.

“I thought I told you not to fight me”, he said.

I didn’t respond, but tears rolled down my eyes. He took his free hand and wiped my tears from my eyes but I turned my face away from him. He was right there was no way I could fight him he was too strong.  

“Why? I asked as I kept looking at the wall, I had a feeling he knew exactly what I meant.

“He offended me”, he said.

“So you felt the need to poison him to settle the score”, I said as I felt his eyes on my face.

“I did what I felt was necessary”, he said.

“So what must I do, for you to save him”, I asked still not looking at him, I felt his nose at my jaw as he spoke.

“What did you have in mind”, he asked.

“Nothing”, I said.

“Well then I am sure I can think of something that will suffice”, he said, “I do not wish for you to be unhappy with me Thaliah, but your friend had it coming. If you knew what he had done you would agree”, he said. I looked at him now and our faces were very close together.

“Why”, I asked.

“You should ask him when you get the chance, which I feel maybe pretty soon”, he said as he began kissing down my jaw.

“Is that what you want from me Vaarien, sex”, I said, at that I felt him stop and look at me then. His gaze was intense; it was like I was butter under the heat of his gaze.

“Sex? If I wanted sex from you, I could take it and you wouldn’t be able to stop me, you know that”, he said as he trailed his hand under my dress, up my leg. This was the strangest sensation I had ever felt, it wasn’t as if I knew what sex was, but this was for a lack of a better word extraordinary.

“Then what do you want”, I asked, I had to kept my mind and voice in check because he was caressing my leg.

“I told you, I will think of something” he said and he kissed me. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, his hand was now, way up my dress on my belly and going higher. I think I was overwhelmed and he could tell that I was losing myself. He kissed me more deeply and released my hands, then my rational side began asking if I was doing the right thing but my less rational side didn’t care one bit. I put my hands in his hair he had lovely hair, I think if he went up for men’s top model he would win by an ocean and landslide.

He turned us over, as he kissed my neck, my collar bone, it was just off the charts. I was officially making out with the enemy, a vampire. My Grams would be over herself right now if she saw what I was doing. He pulled away so he could look at me as his hand went to cup my breast, I moaned. This was crazy, I moaned, but he just looked at me and smiled wide, as he bent his head to kiss me and it went all over from there again. As he kissed me I could feel his fangs near my mouth, on my neck, was he going to bite me? I hope not, I didn’t think I could handle that again.

But he got out from under me and took off the shirt he was wearing, were we really going to do this, I doubt it. Yet I must admit it was like looking at Adonis, even though I had never seen Adonis I was sure he could not compare. So he came beside me again, I reached to touch his chest, usually vampires were cold but Vaarien wasn’t. I ran my hand down his chest over his abs, what was I doing? Normally I would never do something like this, not this bold, but at the moment I couldn’t help it, so I pulled his mouth down to mine and kissed him, I knew he was losing it too,I could tell especially since he was rubbing against me and that wasn’t helping my rational thoughts, he was enjoying himself. He pulled us up, so I was straddling him, as he kissed me again, I felt as he put his hands on my butt and pulled me into him, all this time I was trying to suppress the emotions running through me but I couldn’t hold this one in and I moaned again.

That’s when we heard loud footsteps approaching, I pulled away to look at Vaarien, he didn’t seem pleased that something had drawn my attention away from him. Then there was a knock at my door, so Vaarien let go of me and went to answer it. Apparently it was Karveen, Neptune wanted to see Vaarien, somehow it seemed that Karveen didn’t like Vaarien very much, which could also attain to the fact that Vaarien was way more powerful than Karveen could ever be, that must suck very much.

“Tell him I will be right there”, Vaarien said as he closed the door.

 He turned to look at me and I knew that our relationship could never be the same. Our blood link meant something and I couldn’t help the way I felt about Vaarien. I knew I couldn’t marry Hayden if I tried, not because Vaarien had meant what he said about killing him but that deep down inside maybe I did truly belonged to Vaarien whether I wanted to admit it or not, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t run from him for as long as possible. There were always ways to elude a vampire even one as powerful as Vaarien, I just had to figure out how.

The thing that I had never considered was that the sensing of blood worked both ways, just as Vaarien could sense me I could do the same with him, but I had to figure that out and I would. I watched as Vaarien strode over to the bed and sat on it to look at me.

“I will heal Saber because you care for him, but when I am ready I will make my own request”, he said, I lowered my head because I knew what that would mean. He lifted my chin so that I would look at him and he kissed me.  That’s when I got it, it wasn’t about sex, it was much more, and it was about a soul, my soul, his soul mate. When he pulled away he looked at me, and stroked my face.

“I will be right back”, he said, “Your father wants to see me”.

“Sure”, I said, there was no reason to act like I didn’t care, he knew I did. I watched as he pulled on his shirt, he was looking at me as well. I wasn’t really sure where we stood but I knew he would make it very clear when he got back. He touched my face before he left, I could tell he didn’t want to leave but something was up, something big. I was allowing myself to sense the atmosphere and the moods surrounding it and the air didn’t say great things. So I lay down and I waited for Vaarien to return but maybe I should be trying to find a way out of here, so I got off the bed, I wondered if he could sense that I would try something. There was only one way in, through the door Vaarien left from, but I knew there were other rooms attached to my room and then further out, the ocean. One thing I knew was that once I was in my element I would be hard to keep track of, even if my father was the king of the sea and I was down to scraps. I still had advantages of water and the life in it, they could hide me but that didn’t mean that Vaarien couldn’t find me. I just needed to get my priorities in order and I would be fine, but then I felt something move, something big, what was happening? There was a shaking and then everything was fine again, so I went to the corner of the room and projected my shield to cover myself if anything of consequence occurred. I heard the door nab turn and Vaarien stood at the door.

“What’s wrong”, he asked.

“What just happened”, I asked.

“The daughters of the elite that are competing for my affection”, he said smiling.

“What”, I asked confused.

“Icaria is here”, he said walking over to me, as I saw him walk right through my shield, that was new. No one walked through my shield, I mean no one.

“What are you shielding from”, he asked as he lifted me into his arms, he knew I was shielding.

“How do you know I was shielding”, I asked

“Because you are a part of me, so you can’t block me”, he whispered.

“How long will I have to stay here”, I said, apparently he was happy with my change of heart, he could tell, I had a change of heart.

“As long as necessary”, he said putting me back on the bed, I looked at him with raised eyebrows. That could mean forever, I wasn’t staying here another day, but if I left I couldn’t get to Colasis Empire, I would just have to find somewhere to hide. I needed to distract him though; he was looking at me too intently.

“Why is Icaria here”, I asked.

“She wanted to meet me”, he said, sniffing my hair.

“Does she know I am here”, I asked, I didn’t need an awkward moment. She was competing for him and here I was in his arms how ironic huh?

“No she doesn’t, whether she knows or not it doesn’t matter, my diamond will choose”, he said as he kissed me.

Kissing him was like having temporary amnesia, I was just lost, look how far I had gone in such a short time. My mind maybe was clocking a hundred miles an hour, there wasn’t just Vaarien to worry about now Icaria, if she found out Vaarien was in my room, it was like I could see the oncoming Chaos, yet I would need to get away from Neptune, and I was sure Karveen would love that, to have a reason to kick my ass. Maybe I could call to Kyte, he was my only hope right now and he could hide me very well. But then Vaarien pulled away, he could tell I wasn’t in to really kissinh him at the moment.

“What are you plotting in that pretty head of yours”, he asked watching me.

“I’m not plotting anything”, I said looking him in the eyes.

He was testing me to see if I would budge because he knew I was lying, it was there in his eyes but I gave nothing away. I wasn’t going to give away my position, besides I needed him to leave again, so would I. I had a feeling I didn’t want to run in to Icaria, this was my father’s territory she had to respect it but if she knew I was competition, I was sure I wouldn’t make it to the destinations I was planning. So I kissed him again and got out of his arms to curl on my side of the bed, I felt him lie beside me, I said nothing.

“Do you know I sense you with my blood, because it is in you, I sense your location, and your moods”, he asked.

“I have been told”, I replied, my back to him, well not the part that he can sense my moods, everything just kept getting weirder and weirder.

“Do you want me”, he asked.

 Well that caught me off guard but I didn’t answer. Did I want him; I had never really thought about it like that, should I want him? He was a vampire, he drank the very same thing that I was fated to preserve, he didn’t care about others, and he hated Saber. He could kill for what he wanted, did I want that? Wouldn’t I be a hypocrite, if I did? Gosh this was so complicated, I needed advice, I wasn’t going to Nathaliah for it, she was too involved in all of this; I needed my real mother, Grams. It has been so long since I saw her and Grandpa, during the time of all of this they were so supportive, I knew they were fine, they were at a camp that protected keepers, I just needed to find them. Then a thought occurred to me, right after my transition I had met Kyte, he thought how to not be tracked as a goddess and I wasn’t, but I wasn’t that powerful now. Yet I could leave my body to track him, he could get me out and my father couldn’t contend, could he?

Anyway it was worth the risk, I was very aware of Vaarien beside, so I closed my eyes and concentrated on the right target. I let my mind wonder as I called out to Kyte, at that moment I left my body, I saw myself still curled up and Vaarien beside me. It was as if he was looking right at me as he smiled slightly, was there anything that he didn’t get about me, anyway this wasn’t the time, so I let myself out of the mansion. I didn’t bother to find Icaria, not yet anyway, I entered the water and began floating to the direction I felt Kyte was in. I still felt Vaarien beside me and he was grinning, I could tell, but how.

“You are a very smart girl”, I heard him say.

 Then I felt a kiss on my face as I felt his hands on my waist. I told Tiana I would be careful but this was far from it, look where I was now, in the arms of a vampire. So I continued tracking Kyte until I found him, he was way down at the bottom of the ocean, that looked like a hideout but it was large, I guess he must live there.

“Kyte”, I said, his eyes were closed.

“Kyte”, I repeated.

“Thaliah, why are you here”, he asked his voice stiff, eyes still closed.

“I need your help”, I said.

“Why”, he asked. That threw me for a minute, why would I need help? Really, has he ever met me?

“Kyte, what do you mean why, I need to get out from where I am”, I said.

“Thaliah, you have been there two weeks, if you wanted to get out of there you would have done so already”, he said.

“You can’t be serious”, I said.

“I am very serious”, he said.

“Maybe you haven’t been in touch with the last few months”, I said angrily, I was really getting worked up now.

“Thaliah, you are an immature, irresponsible child, you are just like your mother”, he said.

“What does that mean”, I said.

“Where are you”, he asked calmly.

“At my father’s place”, I said.

“With who”, he asked.

“What”, I asked.

“Who is lying beside you right now”, he asked. Well he got me there, Vaarien was lying beside me.

“That’s what I thought”, he said.

“That doesn’t mean anything”, I said.

“Really it doesn’t because the last time I checked he was a vampire, he is what you should be against and yet you are lying in his arms”, he said angrily now.

“That doesn’t mean anything”, I said again.

“Doesn’t it, if you had the choice to kill him could you do it”, he asked.

“Why would I kill him”, I asked.

“Because eventually, he will kill you”, Kyte said.

“Look Kyte, I didn’t come here for a lecture from you, I have got too much going on and I can’t do this now”, I said

“There are many who have put their lives on the line for you, some who have died, you selfish child, doesn’t it hurt you”, he asked.

“Yes it does, every frigging day, you think I could forget. I think it gives me ulcers, you think I could live with myself if something goes wrong”, I said, I far from calm I was raving mad.

“Yet you are lying with Vaarien”, he said.

“Yes, I am, I got myself into this”, I said, “yet, I don’t hear you giving me any useful advice to get out”, I said angrily, then sighed.

 “How do you expect me to get away from him, from my father, from Karveen. I can’t fight them, I have no power to do so”, I said.

“Maybe I was wrong you are not like your mother, no Nathaliah has backbone. She was never afraid to take risks, it didn’t matter what it would cost her”, he said.

“You don’t seem to understand,my mistake could cost lives and besides I have no way out”, I said.

“All I have heard from you are excuses about what you can’t do, think about what you can do Thaliah because there is a lot”, he said.

“It’s not like I have a transitioned mind, Kyte”, I said.

“But you do, you just have a temporary setback”, he said.

“Really”, I said sarcastically. I just stared at him, that’s when he opened his eyes.

“You are the daughter of two of the most powerful gods in existence, water and life is yours to beckon. Almost everyone is afraid of you too, you can call them to your assistance, your father or your mother would not be able to stop them because some of the power was given to you. You must try to reclaim some of your responsibility or your friend will die sooner”, he said.

“What about Vaarien, he has agreed to heal Saber”, I said.

“Vaarien is very tactful and sly, but if you do not grow up and realize that this war will call for hard decisions, you might as well have doomed us to the fate that lie ahead, the fate that will bridge our worlds”, he said.

“So how do I get everything to come around”, I asked.

“Do you remember what your emotion was when you first saw Karveen, when you met your uncle, even when you felt the pain of those who died. That same emotion will bring you the power that you will require, but it will not last long so you have to make use of it”, he said.

“Anger? Some say that angry minds do not think rationally”, I said.

“But you are a hybrid; those principles do not apply to you. You being a hybrid have many advantages and few disadvantages, but you were not taught how to apply your power and I can understand why, you at your peak of power can destroy us all”, he said.

“So I can gain the power I need if it is only for a minute, I don’t think I will need that long”, I said.

“You are linked to Vaarien by blood, there is also the possibility that his diamond could choose you, but what you must understand is, you have your own mind, you are not subject to Vaarien, your father or your mother and what happens, it is up to you”, he said.

That’s when I realized he was right, I needed to do things for me and for life, there were consequences, but if I didn’t try to save life, what was the point. I wasn’t subjected to Vaarien, there were many possibilities that existed that could put us together and many more that couldn’t. Yet I wasn’t going wait around for something else to be destroyed, when I had the power to save it however small that power might be. I guess I hated having to make tough decisions because I didn’t want more harm to come out, but that was the option. Vaarien said he would heal Saber but that I would have to give him something, the same thing he tried with my mother, and I was what he wanted but yet it was up to me to accept, wasn’t it?

“Thank you Kyte”, I said, but I wanted to know something, “Does Vaarien know where I am here? I asked.

“No, he cannot track you here. That is what you must learn, where he can track you and where he can’t. There are many places, but you must figure it out”, he said.

“You are a smart girl Thaliah, but you must remain focus, use every available power to your advantage, however small it may be”, he said.

“Thank you”, I said.

“Do not worry for Saber, he will be fine, but you should get him, he will prove helpful to you, he is your greatest friend”, he said, “You should leave now, your bedmate is becoming suspicious”.

“He isn’t my bedmate”, I said stiffly as I scowled.

“I know, but you should see you face”, he chuckled, “Go now, do not waste time”.

And away I went, believe me, the information Kyte gave me helped my focus to go into a new perspective and boy was I thinking things to get me pissed off. Like when Karveen phased Grams and grandpa, when grandpa was sick, my transition, all the pains of the people that died, why I should be angry at Vaarien and everything else that had caused my life to be the hell that it was.

By the time I reentered my body, man was I bananas, I shot straight up in bed, but I didn’t see Vaarien. I could feel the power I needed and I projected a message to mythicals and animals alike who were in the sea for aid, I still felt someone was there. When I looked up Vaarien was crouched on the ceiling, fangs bared, he looked angry, but what he failed to realize this wasn’t about him anymore, it was about me and what I was going to do. He could feel how angry I was, I guess that was why he found the ceiling before I fully returned.

“Thaliah, what are you doing”, he sneered.

“Oh just wait and see”, I said as I sent fire to the ceiling where he was, he was surprised by what I did because it caught him straight in the face.

“Thaliah, you don’t want to start a war with me”, he said, as he composed himself and fell lightly to the floor on the other side of the room. I know I didn’t want to start a war with him, he could beat me with his eyes closed, but worse of all if Saber would survive I needed him , so I had to go.

“You are right, I don’t”, I said as I projected a force to break down the door.

 I didn’t know how long this new found energy would last but I wasn’t going to waste any time trying to find out. I ran into the living room and saw my father and someone conversing.

“My dear, where are you going”, Neptune asked.

“Out”, I said, as I headed for the door, he made an attempt to stand.

“Sit”, I said and he went back down. There was shock written all over his face because he couldn’t move, he could sense the hybrid energy flowing around me.

“Well this must be the famous Thaliah”, a soft voice said. When I turned around, before me stood a beautiful lady and she wasn’t no girl scout. I just ignored her and kept walking, I didn’t have the time and mine was borrowed.

“Do you know whom you are ignoring”, she said, “I am the eldest daughter of Lord Harcaryan, Icaria”.

Like I cared, I kept walking as I opened the door, at the door Karveen stood, but today wasn’t a good day because when I saw him, if there was an angry scale, my anger went to the top. He just smiled at me and I felt my power levels as I had when I transitioned, in this state I was big competitionand I guess he was hoping for that. I saw something like electricity hit Karveeen and he buckled, when he fell, behind him was the largest fleet of mermaids I had ever seen.

“Young goddess, we must go”, a strong looking merman said, he looked like a guard.

I didn’t wait to be told twice, I plunged head first and kept going until I met group. I turned to look around and saw everyone looking on, Icaria looked pissed but I didn’t care, I looked at my father he seemed impressed, but when I looked at Vaarien, his face was composed but his eyes, they held something dark, something sinister. He could not follow me here, this wasn’t his realm, my father could but it would be pointless, and mermaids weren’t under his command. So I continued on, before I knew it we were moving at the speed of light, it was ridiculous speed, even faster than a blur and then we were at Antarctica.

“Here we must leave you, you will be safe, there are many here that will be at your call, but be careful there are also those who seek to harm you”, he said.

“What must I do”, I asked.

“Here you must find three animals in this order, a polar bear, a white wolf and a reindeer”, the guard like one responded.

“Thank you”, I replied.

“It is our pleasure”, they all responded as they swam away.

So now I was on my own, the excess energy I felt was now gone, Clarissa said she would get me, but I still had to get Saber and if Vaarien indeed heals Saber, I would owe him, at the moment I didn’t have a choice so, this was it.

 ******************************************************************************88

 Hey world, so this is chapter 35, i really wanted to include Vaarien and Thaliah in real life and not a dream, i think it was awesome, please comment if you agree. i also have some exciting news about me, i was able to make the auditions of my countrys talent show, so i am so excited.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 15 16
This is a story about a teenage witch who is dealing with the hectic life of being a teenager and hiding her secret. But even though witches are prac...
9.3K 289 19
Y/N who has simple and continues life, everyday doing same thing. Y/N is not happy about her life nor sad since she has nothing which makes her sad o...
392 31 20
A girl who's only purpose is to tell people their fates wants a life of her own. After millions of years of changing her looks, name, age, sometimes...
152 2 15
This is a story about a girl who's life turned upside down after the night she killed her family. Since then she has discovered that she has abiliti...