Destiny Discovered (Book 1)

By StariTheSpritied

WARNING, UNEDITED AND WILL NOT BE EDITED. ONLY LEFT UP BECAUSE PEOPLE STILL ENJOY READING IT AND BECAUSE IT'S... More

Info
The Battle
Where am I?
Magical Time Skip
Is Aphamu okay?
The umm...."Doctor"
Sly and Jess
The Hall
Mjolnir
Aphmau Awakes
Who am I?
Grilling Caster
Jesses room.
Laurance and Garreth
Council meeting
Update!! Author's Note
Remembering
Jess's wounds
Venom
Battling Venom
Authors Note 2.0
Nap time
The 3rd Memory
Asking Sly
Shadownight
Possessed Shadownight
Lighting
Loki's Minions
Catching Jess
Memory's Galore
Finding Garroth
Double Possesing
Found you!
Pain and decisions
Lighting revival
Authors Note 3.0
New Powers?
Garroth's Powers
The Dream
Loki A Shadownight or more?
We forgot about Phoenix Drop
The Cage.
Trapped!
Phenix Drop
Kiddnaped
Fake Aphmau
Neather Wound
Neather Wound part two
Jess's Mom
Authors Notice 4.0
Jess awakes
Spider Man's Daughter
Wet but Free
Steaven and Lucinda
Meet Cadenza
Q&A and Character competition
Shadownight Kidnapping
Terrible Fashion Choice For Spiders
Shattered
Author Update 5.0 and Q&A Update.
Cold Wound
Lucinda's battle
Plans
Q&A! And End of Book 1
SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE
Thank you!
Thank you!

Aphmau!

1.2K 33 1
By StariTheSpritied

Laruence:

My heart skipped a beat when Aphmau grimaced suddenly. First I thought I'd gone to far with my flirting but when her legs started to give out I realized something much more serious was happened. The room seemed to turn colder as I called out her name, then I called for Garroth and Zoey who I knew were down stairs. I sunk to my knees carefully keeping her from hitting the ground, I checked her pulse murmuring the word no over and over again.

_________________

Zoey:

When Laurence screamed I knew something was wrong. Disregarding the dish I'd been drying I bolted for the stairs. Upon entering Aphmau's room we didn't even have to take a step before we saw the problem. Laruence was on the floor, Aphmau in his arms whispering no over and over again as he tried to check her pulse.

Side note, never ask Laurence's help for checking someone's pulse. He's horrible at it.

Bending down beside him I took her wrist in my hand and checked for a pulse. It was there, but faint. Not good. Briefly checking her over I found nothing wrong. Not a scratch, not a bruise, nothing seemed abnormal at all. Laurence was trying to fight back sobs now as he had a full blown panic attack. I knew as well as he did how much she meant to him.

She was his anchor to this world, if she was gone I don't think he'd be able to control the shadow-knight side of him. It was always there, hiding under the surface, lurking and waiting to come out. I'd seen his eyes flash red when someone threatened Aphmau, just as they threatened to do now...

Then Garroth spoke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 587 41
At school, Aphmau is smart, creative, and the guys think she is pretty. But she is also bullied and she is neglected by her father. She lives in a wo...
17.9K 454 32
"Y-you d-do know that... y-you are th-the be-est sister a-anyone could e-ev-ver ask for." "P-please don't leave me," "We're almost there!" "A-Annie...
111K 2.9K 36
"They betrayed you," Sasha had said. "They left you for dead." After the tragedy that took place in Lady Irene's dimension, the people of Phoenix Dro...
107K 2.2K 66
Disclaimer:I don't own MCD it belongs to Aphmau Cover is made by me. Ask permission before trying to use the cover. Please don't follow the story pl...