My Secret Protectors (discont...

Per Hannah_WDW_5SOS_xx

"Your job is to protect a very special girl. Her name is Elizabeth Taylor. Shes 16 and you 5 are going to pr... Més

Cast - info and pics. part 1
cast info and pics part 2
Chapter 1 - Introduction *edited*
Chapter 2 - detour to school *edited*
Chapter 3 - the concert *edited*
Chapter 4 - the dream *edited*
Chapter 5 - backstage *edited*
Chapter 6 - wolves *edited*
Chapter 7 - Lizzie meets evil *edited*
Chapter 8 - another fight *edited*
chapter 9 - best friend meets her mate *edited*
chapter 10 - camping *edited*
chapter 11 - meet the siblings *edited*
chapter 12 - meeting the 'parents' *edited*
Chapter 14 - camping part 2 *edited*
Chapter 15 - meeting the others *edited*
Chapter 16 - My protectors *edited*
Chapter 17 - 20 questions with louis and alisha *edited*
Chapter 18 - school run part 1 *edited*
Chapter 19 - school run part 2 *edited*
Chapter 20 - School run part 3 *edited*
A/N
Chapter 21- Bullies (Lizzie's POV) *edited*
Chapter 22 - Bathroom (Alisha's POV) *edited*
Chapter 23 - The Last Protector and Fights. *edited*
Chapter 24 - Unexpected Encounter *edited*
Chapter 25 - The truth *edited*
Chapter 26 - new friend *edited*
Chapter 27 - Get away *edited*
Chapter 28 - Jenny's POV *edited*
Chapter 29 - the holiday house *edited*
Chapter 30 - Alisha's POV *edited*
Chapter 31 - Alisha's POV & Parents talk *edited*
Chapter 32 - Nathans Mate *edited*
Chapter 33 - Some much needed help *edited*
Chapter 34 - The rescuers *edited*
Chapter 35 - Calm down Mate! *edited*
Chapter 36 - filler chapter *edited*
chapter 37 - explaining to the new girls *edited*
Chapter 38 - Talk with mate turns bad *edited*
A/N - Thank You!
Chapter 39 - Niall And Elizas Talk
Chapter 40 - Louis And Alishas Talk
41 - Cuteness And Pure Anger
Chapter 42 - Surprise Chapter

Chapter 13 - alisha meets royalty *edited*

2.1K 52 0
Per Hannah_WDW_5SOS_xx

Elizabeth's POV

Louis came back after talking to my parents and his 'master' with a smile on his face.

He came into the room that me and Alisha were in playing with Danielle and Isabelle and sat next to Alisha and gave her a massive hug.

I smiled at the two cuddling together secretly wishing that I could see Niall right now.

'You wont have to wait too long for that Liz' Louis's voice said in my head.

I glanced over to him and he had a smirk covering his face.

'What did you do Louis?' I said back to him.

'I might of told your parents about him being your mate and now they might be currently talking to him about it now?'

'Oh god! Louis!'

'Im sorry Lizzie! I was too excited about telling your parents about me and Alisha being mates that it kinda slipped out of my mouth'

'Thats a good enough excuse I guess'

'Yay! Im forgiven'

'Lizzie. Come to the throne room please. Me and your mother need to speak with you. Louis will show you to the room.' My dads stern voice echoed through my head making Louis slightly bow down.

'Coming now daddy'

"Alisha, I need to go to the restroom. So I will be back in a bit" I said facing her face.

"Louis, could you show me where it is as i'll probably get lost in this big place." I said to Louis trying not to mention my parents.

Alisha still didnt know that I was adopted.

Alisha just nodded and carried on playing dolls with the twins.

I grabbed Louis's arm and dragged him out the room.

"You'll have to show me where the room is then get back quickly as Alisha gets jealous very easily."

"Thanks for the hint hahaha." Louis said, then grabbed my arm and dragged me to a big door.

He knocked onto the door.

As I was about to turn around to thank him he had disappeared.

The door opened to see Niall stood there was a pink cheeked face.

"Come in Lizzie." Niall said.

I walked into the room to see my mum and dad sat in two chairs at the top of the room.

Niall then came and stood next to me, holding my hand to calm me down.

"Niall, I had news from Louis earlier that you believe that Elizabeth is your mate, the one you want to be with for the rest of your life is this information correct?" My dad said, sternly, looking into Niall's eyes making him look a bit uncomfortable.

I gently squeezed his hand to calm him down, which worked.

He turned to me and gave me a small smile and nodding his head.

I looked over to my parents to see a proud smile on my mums face and a grin on my dads face.

I ran over to my parents and pulled them both into a hug.

I looked over at Niall. He was stood there awkwardly whilst we were hugging each other.

'Come over and join the hug Nialler' I mindlinked him.

He looked up and smiled at me. He slowly walked over to us.

My dad and mum both pulled him into the group hug.

'Awww! Wheres my group hug?' Louis's voice said in my head.

I looked around towards the door and saw Louis, Alisha and the twins, which were being carried by Alisha and Louis in there arms.

I smiled at them to come and join our hug. Which they did.

The twins were put down and they both ran over to their mum and dad. And Louis and Alisha slowly walked over to us.

"Alisha, I would like you to meet my 'real' parents." Her face was filled with pure shock.

She's still getting used to the fact that One Direction are werewolves and that my parents are the king and queen of supernaturals.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...
104K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
10K 256 36
Elizabeth wasn't expecting that phone call in maths to say her mum was dead. but then would you have? she didn't expect her only protector from her a...