Fluttershy in Wonderland

By ScriptedPages

When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k views!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2K!!?!?!?!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 14

406 25 10
By ScriptedPages

While the gala was still going on inside, Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC realized that Fluttershy and Discord were not dancing in the crowd. They were confused as to wonder where they went and looked through the crowd and outside of the crowd.

"Hey guys!! Have you seen Fluttershy or Discord?" Ana asked.

"I haven't darling! CCC have you seen them?" Pink diamond asked.

"I haven't seen them either!! If they're not dancing on the dance floor, then someone is going to get super ultra angry!!!" CCC exclaimed.

Just then, a roaring earthquake rumbled and shook the entire castle and everything in Wonderland. The earthquake was so violent and rough that it made everybody to collapse to the floor. It didn't last long and when it stopped the people started to panic with loud exclaims and snickering. Then Queen Rarity went up the stairs and turned to the big crowd and called for their attention.

"People of Wonderland!! There is no need for an uproar!! Everyone just stay calm, while we take a look around the castle and make sure no one got injured." Rarity exclaimed.

The crowd started to calm down while Rarity got a hold of Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow Dash, search the castle inside and out for anything that could've cause this!! And see to it that no one is injured!!" Rarity ordered.

"Yes ma'am!!" Rainbow dash saluted as she gathered some of the guards and they searched the castle.

Once they were gone, people started to snicker about who caused the earthquake since they were very rare and can only be caused if something went completely wrong!! And that's what the people were afraid of.

"What do you guys think caused it?" Ana asked.

"I don't know darling! But we have to find Discord and Fluttershy to make sure they're alright!!" Said Pink Diamond.

"Ok, if we were Fluttershy and Discord where would we be?" CCC asked as she tried to think.

"I know where they are."

The three shrieked and turned around to see Rhythm Rose standing behind them.

"Don't do that Rhythm Rose!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!!" Pink Diamond wined.

"My apologies, but I know where they are and who caused this abnormal earthquake. Follow me." Said Rhythm Rose.

Then the three looked at each other before they started to follow Rhythm Rose through the castle. With each step they be calm more worried while Rhythm Rose was looking angrier than a serial killer hunting people down, and Ana, Pink Diamomd, and CCC noticed it.

"So why are you so angry?" CCC asked.

"Because!! Those two didn't listen to me!! Now we're all doomed!!" Rhythm Rose exclaimed.

"Who? Fluttershy and Discord?" Ana asked.

"Yes!! I told her Fluttershy to listen to me, but no!! She didn't!! Love is a very powerful thing, make sure you three remember that." Said Rhythm Rose.

"Wait what exactly happened?" Pink Diamond asked.

Then Rhythm Rose turned around making the three stop and bump into each other.

"What happened? I'll show, but you'll have to be very quiet." Said Rhythm Rose as she tiptoes toward a glass door that led to a balcony.

Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC followed her until she came to a quick stop. Then she pointed at something that was outside, shining in the moonlight. Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC looked through the glass door to see Fluttershy and Discord hugging outside hugging each other, listening to their conversation.

"D-Discord I'm scared!!" Fluttershy said in a panicked tone.

"Scared? Of what?" Discord asked.

"I-I'm scared b-because what if that earthquake was the sound of the Jabberwocky coming!! He'll come for the kingdom, and then us!! It'll just be like the dreams I keep having, when you die in the end!! I don't want to lose you!!" Fluttershy said as she began to cry.

Discord pulled Fluttershy into a warm embrace and stroke her hair gently to calm her down.

"Don't worry about it. If that Jabberwocky ever comes near you I'm gonna go absolutely crazy and and kill that horrible beast." Said Discord.

"B-But I know that the Jabberwocky is a very powerful creature!! And if he does come he'll set fire to everything and everyone in wonderland!!" Said Fluttershy as she looked up at Discord.

"Yeah but he's not as powerful as our love for each other. If he does come I'll stand by you and protect you, Fluttershy. I love you." Said Discord.

"But I love you more." Fluttershy replied.

"I love you most." Said Discord.

Then Discord pulled Fluttershy into another romantic kiss, she kissed back as they felt love flowing in and out of them. While inside the castle Rhythm Rose, Ana, Pink Diamomd, and CCC watched Fluttershy and Discord. The true reason why the earthquake. As they watched them the three girls couldn't believe their own eyes.

"S-So, that why t-that earthquake happened? B-Because they l-love each other?" CCC asked as tears started to drip from her eyes.

"Yep." Rhythm Rose replied.

"I-I-I fell so sorry for them. T-They love each other, but we know they can't be together!!" Said Pink Diamond as tears started to form in her eyes.

"I'm not sure whether to be happy that they both found love, sad that they can't be together, or concerned since this turn of events just went down the anime loophole." Said Ana.

"Ana!!" CCC and Pink Diamond whispered shouted.

"What? We all know what's gonna happen not too far from now, and Eris nothing we can do about it!!" Said Ana.

"And I doubt that she'll ever leave by this point." Said Rhythm Rose with her arms crossed.   

"What are you saying?" Ana asked.

Rhythm Rose took a deep breath and sighed.

"I know you three haven't experienced love yet and neither have I but, since I lived longer then any body else in Wonderland but you guys don't know what their in for." Said Rhythm Rose.

"And exactly what do you mean by that? Falling in love with someone from reality is against the rules in Wonderland and we know terrible things happen to those who break it!!" Said Pink Diamond.

"And do you know how Wonderland even became an actual kingdom in the first place? This world usually didn't have that world, this place was a whole lot more gruesome a very very very very very VERY long time ago. And it wasn't so nice." Said Rhythm Rose.

"Meaning?" CCC asked.

"Meaning that we hope that Wonderland is gentle with  this couple and not with those four 'Alices' long ago." Said Rhythm Rose.   

~~~~time skip~~~~    

All of the people who were at the gala went home early whole Queen Rarity and the guards tried to figure out who caused it and make sure that the Jabberwocky isn't coming. Fluttershy and Discord said goodbye to Ana, Pink Diamomd, and CCC and the two lovebirds went back to Discord's house. As Fluttershy got into her room and was putting on pajamas she heard a slight whisper. She looked to see who it was, but there was no one there.

She shook her head and put on her pajamas and started to braid her hair. That's when she heard it again, that same whisper instead of one she heard two. Then three, then four!! Fluttershy dropped the brush and looked around her. She still didn't see anyone but she saw five shadows, some in the shape of young men and women and two were in the shape of children. With their dead white eyes they stared at her whispering horrible things that she will be the cause of the death of wonderland and a whole lot more.

Fluttershy didn't want to these any of it, so she ran out of her room, out of the house and into the garden where the bridge was. She gripped the railing of the bridge and started to take deep breathes. Except this time when the shadows were whispering to her about horrible things, those shadows were whispering warnings!!!

'You need to leave before it too late!!
Don't end up like we did!!
I was a fool, don't make the same mistake!!
Leave now!!'

Fluttershy then got on her knees and gripped her head with her hands. She didn't want to hear those voices any longer. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around, but it was only Discord.

"You alright Fluttershy?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just......." Fluttershy began to say until she stopped.

Just then Discord took Fluttershy's hand and she looked up at him.

"It's about the Jabberwocky isn't it?" Discord asked.

Fluttershy only looked down and didn't say anything.

"Oh Fluttershy, there's nothing to worry about! And if it's those shadows that keep telling you that's it's your fault, then you need to stop listening to them. You know I love you, and there's no way that any of is is your fault." Discord reassured Fluttershy.

"I know, but those shadows came back and they weren't whispering those horrible things. They were whispering warnings! They were saying that I shouldn't end up like them. M-Maybe I should leave Wonderland." Said Fluttershy as she had a look of sadness.

"Fluttershy! How could you say such a thing?!" Discord asked with shock and sadness in his voice.

"I've been thinking about what they told me. What if those were some others that suffered the consequences. I don't want you to suffer because of me! I love you too much for you to get hurt." Fluttershy said as a single tear ran down her cheek.

Then Discord wiped the tear off of Fluttershy's face with his thumb.

"I'm not gonna get hurt just because I love you. I said I would be there for you, and that's a promise I will keep!" Said Discord as he pulled Fluttershy into a warm embrace.

"You promise?" Fluttershy asked as she looked up at him.

"I promise." Discord replied as he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Fluttershy kissed back and then she pulled back from the kiss and embrace and started to walk along the bridge.
(A/N SONG TIME!!!!)

"[Fluttershy]
In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need to face the world alone

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me

Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way"

Then Discord walked up to Fluttershy and took her hand.

"[Discord]
I was so afraid
Now I realize
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies

There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes.

"[Both]
And if only they could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you

They'd know
Love will find a way
Anywhere we go
We're home
If we are there together

Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

I know love will find a way"

Then the two held hands and kissed one another on the way back home. When they got back Discord tucked Fluttershy in bed and instantly she fell asleep. Discord couldn't help but smile down at her and gave a soft kiss on her head.

"Good night my sweet angel." He whispered as he tiptoed out of Fluttershy's room and quietly closed the door.

(Hey guys!!!! I'm sooooooooooo sorry that this took a while!!!! But hey, it was worth it!! Also now since I'm done with this and when the other fanfics are updated, then the cycle will go back to the normal two fanfic update thing. So I hoped you all liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
11.4K 353 35
After Alice recovers Hatter's family, she leaves them and returns to Overland. Everyone, including Alice, believes this will be the last time she wil...
173K 4.8K 21
A young girl's life takes a turn for the unexpected when, at a garden party for her fiancΓ© and herself, she spots a certain white rabbit and tumbles...
1.8K 13 17
If a Queen of Changelings gets fat from the memories of Rainbow Dashes love affairs, then how well could this fare for the whole hive, and Discord? A...