Brothers WAR [Family Issues]

By Miracle2Love

**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. wh... More

The Perfect Family.... NOT
Chapter Two: Siblings (Part 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Three: Cat Fight

486 7 1
By Miracle2Love

Chapter Three: Cat Fight

Tiya POV

This bitch did not just call me a "NIGGA"!

My fist tighten, legs bent a little, and that's when I launched myself. Cristica screamed and fell down on the floor. She tried to scratch my face. I felt her nails dig into my cheek and that's when I grabbed her head.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

I slammed her head on hard wood floor.

"Damn she is getting fucked up!" I heard Max friend in the background.

I lifted my fist up and started pounding my fist into this girls head. My muscles burn with adrenaline and lactic acid from lack of oxygen. But I wasn't going to stop no soon. I felt myself being pushed to the floor.Cristica rolled on top of me. She got some fight in her.

That's when Max grabbed Cristica and Trinton grabbed me. This bitch was yanking my shirt and necklace. I winced when she kicked me in my stomach. Trinton was way stronger then Max. Cristica was slipping out of Max grip. Max friend yanked Cristica back again helping Max. I got the last hit.

I yanked her back to me by her hair. Then I kneed her in her face twice!

"What is going on in my house?! You in charge Trinton and you having fights!! Who the hell is that!?!" a older female voice made everyone become like a statues. Trinton helped me stand fully. I tried fixing my shirt but I realised that Cristica ripped it. Everyone could see my Victoria Secret black bra with 'Pink' words over it.

I didn;t care if everyone saw my bra I was too pissed to care.

"Mommmmyyyyy! That..."

Max cut Cristica off," I advise you not say that word. You just saw what happen when you called her that the first time."

The lady raised her golden eyebrow and glared at everyone including me. Max friend chuckled out loud making everyone attention turn to him.

"John I advise you not laugh because you suppose to be home but your mom is so cool me she knows I won't nothing happen to you. However I will kick your ass out my house if you act the wrong way. Now back to my main question that's in my head..... What the hell happen?" The lady asked placing her hand on her hip tapping her foot.

"Max was flirting with Tiya mom. I punched him and then Cristica called her a I don't want to say it but I'm assuming you may know." Trinton broke the silence with his stern voice.

Cristica hissed at Trinton as he told the story the way it was. I smiled softly that she was about to get in trouble.

Trinton's mom looked at Cristica then me, then Cristica again. Her eyes were wide in surprise, shock, and even a bit disappointed.

She walked over to me with a soft smile and placed her hand out for me to shake. I grabbed her hand returning her warm smile.

"Nice to meet you Tiya. My son is so in love with you. He never shuts up about you. Oh and by the way I love that bra."

I giggled, "Thank you. I didn't want you to meet me like this but I don't appreciate people calling me out my name, especially if they call me a nigga. I see no color but apparently she did and that casued her to get beat."

Trinton's mom pulled her had form me after the shake and glared at Cristica. Cristica pouted and tried to look cute. But she only looked like she had to use the bathroom. I wanted to bust out laughing and point my fingers at her. I wanted to hop around and say 'nah nah nah nah' however that wouldn't look classy.

Trinton's mom growled out at Cristica, "I don't like you like that young lady. I don't accept racism in my house and I forbbid you using it! I mean i wish my son would date someone else already.I don't why he bothering staying with you. What ever the reason is it better be a good one.!"

She turned and frowned at my exposed chest, "Tiya honey go upstairs and put on one of my shirts. Trinton go show her to my room and no fooling around in my room you two."

"Yes mam" Trinton and I said at the time as we made our way to her room.

~~~~~~~ Mothers Room~~~~~~~~

Trinton handed me a gray button down blouse. I smiled at him softly and took the rags of my shirt off. I soon followed Trinton gaze in the mirror.

I saw that I had a big scratch going acroos my nose. I winced when I touched the bruise on my cheek. Trinton stood behind me and turned me around. He leaned down and kissed along my bruised cheek and scratch across my noise.

I whimpered in pain lightly, "Baby I'm tired of fighting for my color. Why do everyone have to say something about my complexion. I ain't that mean and I love getting to know new people. Why do they always be so ignorant and nasty to me?"

Trinton kissed my forehead and pulled me close. He begun to rock back and forth as he held me tightly. I felt the warm tears dance out my eyes. I couldn't even hold back light whimpers of sorrow escape my lips.

Trinton shooshed me lightly as he patted my head.

"Baby please stop crying. I know it's hard for you to go through this but you're not alone. Tiya you got me."

I shoved Trinton away from me as tears still poured out my eyes.

"You don't know what I go through at school or what I be hearing them bastards say about you!! I am always the one fighting for this relationship!! You never seem to fight! I am always trying to stand up for the rights of interracial relationships around the world!!!" I felt my lungs tighten when I forgot to breathe.

Trinton gave me a shocked look but soon his look became hurt beyond to the point of repair.

He took a step toward me and I took a step back.

"How..... How could you say that? Tiya not everything a battle!! You make everything about fighting for interracial relationships! Well I got some facts to tell you! We are not part of some interracial war!! We are a couple that deal with everyday life. So the fuck people what to say stuff about us. They say things about same colored races as well. Stop putting on your back, STOP TRYING TO CARRY THE WORLD AND IT DOESN'T WANT TO BE CARRIED!!!"

I gasp at what he said. Maybe Trinton was right but I wasn't ready to face that. When I lived with my older brother. I always had to fight for what I want since my Dad spoiled my brother since he wanted onyl a son. I was a suprise and my dad wasn't happy about that. He hate surprises.

I felt my heart beat in my chest with every beat. I didn't want to fight with Trinton. Not the one I loved. My heart would shatter into dust and disappear in the wind. I wouldn't be able to handle another break up so badly. I had a lover before Trinton but things went horribly wrong and I felt so pissed at myself for feeling weak. That I promised myself never to feel this pain again. However by the looks of it, I might being going down the same path.

I put the blouse on that Trinton's mother was offering me. I looked up into those greens eyes and that's when my decision was made.

"Trinton I think.... w-we should s-see other p-people." I forced out as ran down the steps. Trinton didn't try to grab me.

But why didn't he? Wasn't a boy that loves you yank you back and romantically look you in the eyes saying I love you. Yet why didn't Trinton do thay? Everything wanted the feeling of being wanted and I only wished he would have yanked me back. For then I would've stayed with him. I would say I'm sorry and give him a sweet kiss. But why was he still like a dead person? Was he in shock? Did I hurt his feelings?

I open the front door and didn't bother to stop when Trinton's mom called out to me in concern. I ignored her and once the cool air of the setting sun hit my skin. I sprinted off down the street. I didn't want to burst out in tears and clasp. I felt my lungs tighten from lack of oxygen but I would be damn if I stop.

I was a couple blocks away and I was starting to enter the city. I mean the sun was setting but I didn't care. I would find my way home some way or another. I sighed when I also realized that I left my bookbag at Trinton's house.

I stopped in my tracks in thought  if I should return. I folded my arms stubbornly and kept walking forward. I will find my bestfriends house and stay there for a while. I mean my best friend wasn't far from here..... Well on foot it was. I groaned in frustrations as I started picking up my pace to get there before the idoits come out at night.

~~~~Friends Neighborhood~~~

I was close by and I did enjoy the stars out.

"Tiya what are you doing around here?" a guy asked.

I turned around and saw Jarren walking over to me. I looked him up in down in his aeropostal navy blue hoody, straight cut ripped/faded jeans and some gray adidas. He was a nice shed of  caramel and had some pretty solid brown eyes mixed with a hint of hazel. 

I gave him a weary smile, "Hey Jarred what you up to?"

Jarred gave a heart full chuckle, "Chillin with some home boys. BUt when I saw your fine ass walking I just had to come see what's up? I never seen you this late out."

I giggled lightly, "I'm just trying to get to Z'ekka house before anymore idiots get out."

Jarred nodded his head in understanding, "I understand toots. However I would feel much safer if I wlake dyou the rest of the way. I mean ever since you moved I haven't heard from you in a while. How you like that new school? I heard you got a boyfriend??"

I felt my chest tighten at the thought of Trinton. I choked a little and my eyes started to sting from held back tears. I didn't want to talk about it so i cleared my throat and bit my lip lightly.

"I'm just getting A's and taking names. I don't have no boyfriend." I whispered the last part but I know he heard me.

Jarren raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off not wanting to upset me further. I like him for that, he always knew when to shut his mouth and when not to.

I stood at the bottom step of Z'ekka front steps. I looked at Jarren and mouthed the words 'thank you'.

"Any time toots and I like that outfit you put together." Jarren gave me a light wink.

I giggled and began walking up the steps. I really needed a friend. Let's just hope she was in the mood to  be one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter may not be long as the other ones. I hope you guys love this  one =]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 444 35
..."What is wrong with me? What was I thinking?" I scream. "You were thinking about us." He says calmy. "There is no 'us' and there should have never...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
4.7K 594 26
Taylor's father disappears one day and she takes it upon herself to find him and in the process, she loses almost everything that she had. *** When T...
1.4K 111 43
" I am god, not a magician. You are right in both ways if you think i exist or not because i am all hope and faith." She heard it and couldn't stand...