A Hood Girl Named Carter

By HoneyBee___

WARNING : It's not edited so read at your own risk!!!!! More

A Hood Girl Named Carter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Filler
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

109K 2.7K 362
By HoneyBee___

Carter POV

I woke up the next morning in a comfortable bed. August had put me in one of his guest bedrooms then left me alone the rest of the night.

Getting up I walked to the bathroom and used the toothbrush and rag he had left for me on the counter.

After I was done I walked to go find August still in his big t-shirt he gave to me last night. He said I wasn't getting my dirty ass in his new bed sheets.

Walking into the living room I noticed three dudes sitting around smoking.

"Excuse me" I called making all three of them turn and look to me with wide eyes.

What?

"Anyone seen August?"

"He's in the kitchen" the brown skin one spoke up.

Damn he fine too!

"Thank you" I nodded walking away to go find the kitchen.

Once I did I walked in and seen August taking out a container for an IHOP bag and got excited.

"Why you so happy? This isn't for you" he smirked making my smile drop.

"Really?"

"I'm just fucking with you. Once you get done eating put some clothes on, I want to take you shopping later"

Ignoring what he was saying I reached for the food that was in reaching range and grabbed it, digging in.

"Damn I don't get a thank you Gunz I really appreciate it"

"Sorry, thank you August I really appreciate it" I smiled going back to eating while he walked out.

"Damn no You're welcome Carter, the pleasure was all mine you beautiful black queen" I laughed.

After I was finished I cleaned up my mess then made my way back upstairs "You ready?" August asked stopping once I reached the top of the steps. He was coming from his room.

"Uh for what?"

"I told you we were going to the mall"

"Oh right! I don't have anything to wear though" I frowned looking up at him.

His face looked like a masterpiece!

"My lil sister in my room, she's gonna hook you up" he told me before making his way down stairs.

Walking into his room I saw a pretty light skin girl with long hair and chinky eyes.

"Damn girl my brother wasn't lying when he said you were cute" she smiled observing me.

"Thank you..."

"Well I'm April, the youngest and only girl out of my momma kids" she smiled holding out her hand.

"Carter" I smiled.

"Let's do this then" she said as she started to unpack all of her things.

She put me in a white and black sweat shirt, some leather straight leg pants and a black and white varsity jacket with USA going down the arms. On my feet I wore all white high top nike's.

"Wow" I smiled "thank you"

"No problem" She said while getting her stuff together.

Leaving out the room I went to find August only to spot him coming up the steps.

"I see you're trying to match my fly" He smirked.

He wore a white hoodie with a picture of Travon Martin (Rest his soul) some black leather pants, and white shoes. He also had on a black leather jacket with red, white, and blue going down the sleeves.

"Aw look at y'all matching and shit" his sister laughed from behind me "Oh yeah before I forget, here is your purse. A lady is always supposed to have a handbag" she smiled handing me a black LV purse.

"Come on" August said pulling me down stairs with him.

"Ayo go handle that for me" he told one of the dudes before we left.

***

When we walked into the mall all eyes were on us. People were whispering to each other pointing in our direction.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked turning to look at August.

"Nah, you good" he said while we headed in the direction of footlocker.

"So why is everyone staring then?" I asked.

"Because you're beautiful, now pick out some shoes that you want" he told me before walking off.

I picked up a pair of Jordan's, some Uggs, and some leather boots.

"What's up beautiful, you need some help?" A worker asked coming towards me.

"No thanks, I'm good" I smiled. 

"Well can I get your number then?" He asked taking a step closer.

"I don't think so" I declined.

"Damn, fuck you so stuck up for" he hissed raising his voice.

"Everything cool over here?" August asked coming over and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Oh Yea-h yeah ye-ah " the dude nodded like he'd pissed himself.

"I thought so. Are you ready?" August asked looking down at me.

"Yeah" I nodded.

August looked at the dude and immediately the worker grabbed the shoes and took them to the counter so that they could get rung up.

"We're using you're discount" he told the boy who nodded quickly.

That whole day he brought me everything I needed. He even brought me things I didn't want from designer hand bags, to designer clothes.

"You hungry?" He asked after we walked back in from dropping the bags off in the car.

"Yes" I smiled as I followed him to the food court.

After we got our food and sat down a short light skin girl came walking over to the table. She cleared her throat, like the bright orange hair didn't acknowledge her presence.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes before turning to look at August, her hands folded across her chest.

"Really Gunz? Uh can I talk to you?" She asked as her small foot tapped against the floor impatiently.

"Nah, we don't have anything to talk about" he said without looking to her.

"Gunz it's important" she cried.

"No"

"Aug-" She started to say before he cut her off.

"I Thought I told you not to call me that" he said snapping his cold eyes in her direction.

"Please just talk to me" she begged.

"Don't you see me trying to eat? You're being real disrespectful right now. You're dismissed"

The girl walked away tears rolling down her face. I wanted to make a comment but decided it wasn't my place to do so.

***

"Hey, I'm about to go take a shower" I said preparing to walk up the steps.

"Cool, I'll be back later" he said grabbing his keys and walking out.

I went behind him and locked the door. After I heard his car pull off I went and started the shower.

Stripping from my clothes I started to get in until I heard the door close.

"Did you forget something?" I asked but got no response.

Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around my body then went to the bathroom door and opened it.

"I said what you forgot something!" I called, but just like the first time no one responded.

Stepping out into the hallway I seen a big tall motherfucker in a ski mask. I hurriedly turned around to run but my hair was pulled back and I was swung against the wall.

I tried getting up but I was punched back down and knocked out.

Carter & April in the MM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81.7K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
137K 3.4K 27
Autumn and August have been best friends since day one. He been there when she graduated and she was there when he got his first recorded. But things...
280K 8K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
11.2K 107 50
this story is about a girl named claire just went through a bad breakup.she thought she would never love again...till she found her Jake.Jake is the...