my everything 。cameron dallas

By onceuponacal

"'Cause you are, you are, you are my everything you are, you are, you are my everything." -ariana grande 。 Sh... More

Prologue
chapter 1。intro.
chapter 2。school.
chapter 3。Cameron's house.
chapter 4。forgot.
chapter 5。afterschool.
chapter 6。date.
chapter 7。dreamy.
chapter 8。Nick Dayton.
chapter 9。glasses.
chapter 10。fever.
chapter 11。studio.
chapter 12。jealous.
chapter 13。question.
chapter 14。boyfriend.
chapter 15。pizza.
chapter 16。homecoming.
chapter 17。weekend.
chapter 18。swimming.
chapter 19。touchy touchy.
chapter 20。paranoid.
chapter 21。my everything.
chapter 22。dance with me?
chapter 23。sushi and i love you.
chapter 24。love.
chapter 25。christmas love.
chapter 26。christmas fun.
chapter 27。movie date.
chapter 28。surprise date.
chapter 29。wifey.
chapter 30。morning after.
chapter 31。wedding date.
chapter 32。back to school.
chapter 33。future.
chapter 34。party.
chapter 36。prom. {part one}
chapter 37。prom. {part two}
chapter 38。prom. {part three}
chapter 39。wow.
chapter 40。special.
Sequel?!

chapter 35。omaha boys.

3.6K 91 27
By onceuponacal

Omg I actually updated lol vote and comment!!! Love you babes❤️

keilani

March 18, Friday

Cameron and I were on our way to the lunch area after our 4th periods. He had Algebra and I had AP Physics. He met me by my locker with In-N-Out in his hand.

"In-N-Out? How'd you get that so fast? The bell just rang." I said approaching him.

"Ms. Longo let everyone out early, because we took a test and didn't have any further plans for the day." He shrugged.

"Oh. Okay. Hi baby." I said hugging him around his waist. He put the food back in his locker then returned the hug kissing my forehead at the same time. I looked back up at him.

"Hi baby." He said before leaning down connecting our lips tenderly.

"Mm. I love you." I said against his lips after a few seconds of pecking each other. I giggled when the tip of his fingertips grazed my sides; my top allowed my sides to show.

"Come on, let's go eat. I'm starving." I said taking my hand in his as he took the food bag. We walked outside and headed up the stairs to the lunch area.

As we neared our table, Cameron put his arm around my waist holding me closer. I looked up at him to see his jaw clenched. I followed his stare to see him looking at Nick and Caden with their friends. They were glaring back. Ever since that party Cameron and our friends hate them.

"Cameron." I said sternly. I stopped walking placing my hand on his cheek, forcing him to look at me.

"What." He said.

"Please don't be this way. I know you hate him for what he's done to me but please don't start anything with him. You don't need to worry about him. We graduate soon and we can move away from here. You have me. I am with you one-hundred percent. Don't let him get to you." I said.

I looked up at him. His jaw clenched and unclenched then he looked down at me. He sighed deeply.

"God, I love you." He said.

"And I love you." I said pecking his lips several times. I smiled as I pulled back. A frown was still present on his lips.

"Smile please." I said pouting. He rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. He forced a smile, I could tell, but it was better than nothing.

"I know you're faking it right now, but I will make you genuinely smile later." I smirked poking his chest.

"Guys come on! Either go to a janitors closet or sit down and eat lunch!" Carter yelled to us. I immediately blushed and laughed, hiding my face in Cameron's chest. I felt him laughing as he gave me one last squeeze before taking my hand leading the both of us to the table.

"Sam and Skate are coming today." Gilinsky told me.

"Sammy and Nate!! I've missed them!" I said. Gilinsky, Johnson, Nate and Sammy have been my best guy friends for a long time. They moved to Omaha but I guess they're coming back probably for their spring break. Sammy used to like me and I used to like him but nothing came out of it. We never did anything about it and we just came to the conclusion that we just were super close friends.

"Who's Sammy and Nate?" Cameron asked pulling me closer.

"They're Jack and Jack's best friends basically. They're my best guy friends." I explained.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Lani, you should come over after school. They're coming straight to my house. They're on their way right now and should be here around 3:30-ish." Johnson said.

"Okay. Want to come baby? You can meet them?" I suggested to Cameron.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. I shook it off.

"Let's go walk to class." I said. He nodded and we got up.

"I'll text you when I come over." I said to Johnson and Gilinsky. They nodded.

Last period just ended and I walked to my locker. Cameron was waiting beside it.

"Hi Cameron." I said hugging him and running my hand through his hair as he hugged me kissing my neck.

"Hi baby." He said in my neck. I giggled as he spoke. I let go, proceeding to open my locker. I put my books away keeping my binder for later.

I brought my phone out of my bag and began to pull Johnson's number. I decided to text him to let him know about me coming over.

To: Johnson🔥

I'm on my way now.

He responded immediately.

From: Johnson🔥

Okay. Nate and Sammy are here.

"What are you smiling at?" Cameron asked looking over my shoulder.

"Nate and Sammy are at Johnson's house now." I said excitedly.

"Just follow me there." I told him kissing him shortly before grabbing his hand in mine. We walked out to the parking lot. As we parted we shared a sweet lingering kiss at my car before he walked away. I pulled out of the parking spot and Cameron came behind me. We drove to Johnson's and I noticed Sammy's car parked. I got out of my car quickly and waited for Cameron.

We walked inside to hear the happy commotion. I said hi to Mrs. Johnson and proceeded to the living room. Sammy looked up from the couch and his eyes widened happily. His smile beaming towards me.

"Samuel!" I yelled running over hugging him tightly.

"Lani!!" He said hugging me and spinning me. Nate came in from the bathroom and I let go of Sam to hug Nate just as tight.

"Richards!" He said.

"Maloley!" I said.

"We missed you Lani." They said.

"I've missed you guys too. Let's take a picture." I said.

I had Johnson and Gilinsky get in it too since they're also my Omaha boys.

(Just imagine Sammy with his blonde hair; it's an old picture)

"Nate, Sammy, this is my boyfriend Cameron Dallas, Cameron, this is Nate and Sammy." I introduced.

"Hey nice to meet you guys." Cameron said.

"You too." Nate and Sammy smiled.

"Let's catch up?" Sammy said. We all agreed siting down.

Sammy and Skate began talking about their music and tour. It was really heartwarming to see them talk so passionately. They love music and I couldn't be more proud.

"How about you Lani?" Nate asked.

"I'm planning to go traveling with Cameron on his MagCon tour and model on the side. I've saved a lot of money from working at the studio with my mom. Cameron and I also plan to move in together." I said kissing Cameron's shoulder as I was cuddled next to him on the couch.

"Fun. How long have you guys been dating?" Sammy asked.

"Around 4 months. I know it's short, but I really love him." I said to Sammy. Cameron was now talking to Johnson and Gilinsky while I talked to Nate and Sammy.

"How did you guys meet?" Sammy asked.

"I ran into him at school. Nearly fell but he caught me." I blushed slightly.

"Wow. How cliché." Nate laughed.

"I know. It really was now that I think of it." I said. Just then, my mom texted.

From: Mama💋

Keilani come home now please.

To: Mama💋

Why? I told you I'm at Johnson's right now.

From: Mama💋

Keilani Richards I hope you are not arguing with me. I told you to come home, come home now.

To: Mama💋

Okay. I'm sorry mom.

From: Mama💋

It's okay. Just come home please.

To: Mama💋

I am. See you in a bit.

"Okay well I have to go guys. My mom wants me home." I said.

"What? We were going to swim and hang out." Johnson said.

"I can't, my mom is pissy right now." I said sympathetically.

"Okay. We'll see you later Lani." Gilinsky said. I hugged everyone and Cameron and I left.

"I'll call you later okay?" I said to Cameron as we were by my car. I was leaned against the driver side of my car and Cameron's arms were around my waist.

"Okay. I love you." He said kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes as he went from my forehead to my nose then cheeks and finally to my lips. I continued kissing until I felt him on my thigh.

"Cameron." I laughed against lips.

"Baby." He said.

"Cameron." I giggled gently pushing him.

"I can't help it." He said grinning a bit.

"Ugh, I have to really go now." I said.

"I want to be with youuu." He said.

"I know, I want to be with you too, but my mom will probably get mad at me. Even though she loves you I don't think coming over right now would be the best idea. I know when she's mad and she is right now." I said pecking his lips multiple times.

"Okay. See you later babygirl." He said before opening my car door for me. I got in rolling down my window. I pulled his neck to bring him in for a kiss. He smiled into it and I let go closing my window again.

I didn't know exactly how to end it so I ended it there lol hope this chapter is okay.

Comment your thoughts!! And vote!! Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
15.8K 220 55
"I can't do this anymore"
13.6K 226 40
j.g. fanfic