Rishabala FF: Can't Take My E...

By lazyakabookworm

What will you do, if your sister and boyfriend get married? Of course, get even and marry her ex-boyfri... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12A
Part 12B
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20

Part 19

5.4K 245 14
By lazyakabookworm

"Kitten, wake up." RK gently shook his wife. "Hmmm" "You have to go to office today right?" RK reminded her softly and mumbling something Madhu turned over and went to sleep. "Madhu... get up baby." RK tries to coax her into waking up. "I'll go tomorrow RK." Madhu said as she grabbed the pillow and covered her ears. RK starts chuckling and pulling her pillow away he kisses her soundly and bidding her bye he quickly leaves for work. Much later, RK was at work when his cell starts ringing. He starts smiling when he notices that the call is from Madhu. "Hey sleeping beauty." "Happy valentines day, husband!!!" Madhu cheerfully wishes him. "Valentines day? Today is valentines day?" RK asks surprised. "No! Today is Independence Day and that is why I am wishing you." Madhu says rolling her eyes. RK starts laughing "Happy valentines day kitten." "Where is my gift?" Madhu asks him excited. "Gift? Hmmm... you tell me, where is MY gift?" RK asks her back. "Erm... I asked first!" Madhu replies. "Oh... okie tell me what gift do you want?" "Hmmmmm" "What gift?" "I don't know... I seem to have everything I need." Madhu says confused and RK smiles hearing that. "Okay, when you come home get me chocolates." Madhu says. "That's it?" "Yeah,.. loads." "Ha ha ha okay will get you loads of chocolates when I get home." RK promises. "Now, what gift you want?" Madhu asks him excitedly. "You." RK whispers hotly. "Me?" "Yes." "I'm yours, RK." "I know. But still I don't seem to get enough of you." RK says. Madhu starts giggling hearing that. "So will I be getting my gift?" "Hmmm we will see." Madhu replies with some attitude which makes RK laugh. "You get back to work, Rishika. And come home early, di and Sultan will come around 7. So if you want your gift before we leave you get home soon." "If you say I'll come home now." RK teases her. "Hmmmm okay come home." "I'll come now?" RK asks excited. "Naah I was just teasing you." Madhu laughs. "Never tease me with these kinda things Madhu." RK pouts then starts chuckling "Okay baby, I've to get back to work if I am to come home early. See you at home. Bye." "Okay bye, Muah."

Around 8 they had reached the pub. RK and Madhu were walking behind while Dipali walked ahead of them with Sultan who was munching on Madhu's precious chocolate. "Madhu, don't drink much." RK softly whispers to her. Madhu immediately turns to look at him and RK continues "I don't like partying and drinking much." "If you don't like it then we will go back, RK." Madhu says concerned. "No kitten. I know you like partying and all. And once in a while we go for clubbing is fine by me. Just make sure you don't drink too much. If Baba finds out, he will be upset. You know how conservative he is." RK explains. "You sure?" Madhu asks still doubtful. "Yeah." RK smiles. Madhu hugs him lovingly "You are the best." "I know!" RK says arrogantly. "After all you are Madhubala Rishabh Kundra's husband, so you have to be the best!" Madhu replies and walks off while RK just stood there gaping at her. Madhu stops halfway and turns back and winks at him and grinning RK walks towards her.

Since they were quite early they managed to get a table and they sat there chatting while Madhu kept glaring at Sultan. Fed up, Sultan asks her irritated "Oh God! You still not over it yet?" Madhu doesn't say anything but continues to glare at him. "Fine! Here are your chocolates! Take!" Sultan says exasperated as he dug into his pocket and pulled out the last chocolate. Sultan puts the chocolate on the table and when Madhu was about to take it, he snatches it away in disgust "How shameless are you? I thought you would say 'It's okay Sultan, you can eat it. I have more at home.'" "You are the shameless one, who stole my chocolates!" Madhu angrily accused him while RK and Dipali watched them with a cute smile on their faces. When Sultan and Dipali had come home to pick them up, Sultan had barged into their room and in less than a minute he had found the chocolates RK had got for Madhu. Without asking permission he had started eating from the case and when Madhu saw that, she had told him not to take it as it was RK's valentines gift for her but Sultan being Sultan had simply nodded and grabbed a fist full of assorted chocolates and sauntered out asking her to get ready soon. And much to her chagrin RK had stopped her from fighting for her chocolates. "What are you? A five year old? Stop fighting for chocolates." Sultan says acting disappointed and shaking his head. Before Madhu could say anything Dipali intervened "Stop it guys! We didn't come here to fight. And let's just forget the whole thing... okay?" "Okay" Sultan immediately agrees as he knew he was clearly on the wrong here. But Madhu remained stubborn, finally RK nudges her and Madhu gives in.

RK lovingly rubs his fingers against her upper cheeks "Still upset about the chocolates?" he asks her in a gentle voice. "That was your first valentine gift for me." Madhu says upset. "It's okay kitten. There is going to be many more valentines." "But still." Madhu pouts. RK softly kisses her on her other cheek "its okay hun, let it go." Sighing she hugs him. Meanwhile Sultan and Dipali were romancing and talking lovey-dovey. Suddenly, they hear Dipali exclaims "That is the sweetest thing, Sultan." RK and Madhu immediately look up to see Sultan smiling proudly at Dipali and Dipali looking at him all lovingly. "What is the sweetest thing?" Madhu asks curiously. "You know what he just told me? He just told me that I make him want to be a better person." Dipali says all emotionally, RK smiles hearing that while Madhu looks confusedly at them. "Did he say something like You make me want to be a better person?" Madhu finally asks her. "Yes. Why do you ask?" Dipali asks curiously. Madhu shrugs "Just that I have heard it before." Dipali turns to look at Sultan in confusion and then at Madhu and asks her "Where?" "I have heard Jack Nicholson say that in as good as it gets." Madhu replies and then turns to look at Sultan and smirks at him. "SULTAN!!!" Dipali angrily turns to Sultan. "Seriously baby, I never watched that movie and I've never heard that before. It came straight from the heart." Madhu bursts out laughing "That was cheesier than the other line." Sultan glares at her while Madhu laughs victoriously which clearly said Revenge. Madhu looks at RK and he shakes his head at her with a 'you-are-hopeless' expression on his face. She winks at him with a cute smile and RK couldn't help smile back and pull her closer to him for a kiss.

After continuously begging for ten minutes Dipali forgave Sultan when he threatened her with getting on top of table and begs loudly embarrassing the hell out of her. "Ha ha ha that would be so fun!" Madhu says. "What?" Sultan asks her confused. "Getting on top of the table." Madhu replies forgiving him for taking her chocolates. "You are not doing that, Madhu." RK immediately warns. Madhu turns to RK and makes puppy face "It would be so fun." "No." RK says. Madhu with a sly smile gets up from her chair when RK immediately gets up from the chair and warns her "I'll divorce you!" poking her tongue out at him she immediately gets on the chair and before she could step on to the table, RK picks her up and sits back on his chair making Madhu sit on his lap. Madhu laughs out loudly and then happily settles herself on his lap. Seeing her laugh RK pinches her lightly on her butt. "Ouch" Madhu frowns at him and he grins back at her. Coulddling closer to him she kisses him. "Lights are dim but we still can see you!" Sultan says. Breaking out of their kiss, RK and Madhu looks at Sultan and Dipali. Sultan was smiling cheekily while Dipali was a little pink. Blushing Madhu gets off RK's lap and sits next to him.

Much later they were still talking to each other as the dance floor was not yet opened and cracking jokes, mainly Sultan and Madhu who were passing comments on each and every one there. Sultan was laughing when one girl came next to him and says "Excuse me." They all stop and turn to look at the girl and she was smiling at them and was holding a mic in her hand. "Yes?" "Hi... I can see that you guys are having a lot fun, so do you mind if I disturb you for a few minutes?" she asks them. Sultan smiles back "No probs." Now the place had kinda quieted down as everyone was watching what was happening. "Great... so whats your name?" she asks and then passes the mic towards Sultan. "I am Sultan, this is my fiance Dipali, that's her sister and my best friend Madhu and that is Madhu's husband Rishabh" Sultan introduces everyone. "Hey guys" she says and the other three smiles back and says hey. "Okay. Since today is Valentines Day, we have planned a few fun things here so do you want to take part in a small game?" she asks Sultan. "Yeah sure!" Sultan smiles back. "So that is your fiance right?" she asks again to confirm and Sultan confirms. "Great. Now can you tell us ten girl's names? And quickly." She says passing the mike back to him and few people starts chuckling while Dipali leaned towards Sultan a little very attentively to hear his answer. He looks at Dipali and chuckles. "Sultan your time started." "Okay.. Dipali.. Madhu.. hmmm Priya hmmm Tina hmmm damn.." "Wow is that a name?" the girl laughs "Man, I am not getting any names." Sultan says shocked as he tried to think up of some girl's name while Dipali, Madhu and RK were laughing loudly seeing Sultan stammer along with the rest of the people. "hmmm" "Sorry Sultan times up." "oh crap!" Sultan says disappointed. "So who are Tina and Priya?" RK asks Sultan raising one eye brow at him. "So Rishabh..." the girl says moving towards him. "Damn... Sorry I mean yes." RK says thinking what kind of game would she make him play. "Can you tell us ten girl's name?" she asks him with a smile. "Will try." RK says. "Awesome... your time starts now." "okay... er..." RK looks around as if some name will magically start appearing around him. "You are worser than me" Sultan laughs. "Quickly RK." the girl says. "Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu." RK says looking at Madhu. Everyone starts clapping while Madhu blushes. "Wow that is romantic! And it goes without saying that you won. You and your wife will get a free drink on the house and you both will be the first couple to go on the dance floor today." The girl says. "Thank you." RK and Madhu says. "Why don't you two open the dance floor tonight?" she invited them and RK and Madhu followed her towards the dance floor with everyone clapping for them. As they stood in the center stage waiting for the music to start, RK whispers to her "Reminds me of our reception." Madhu laughs "I hope we don't have to dance to Sultan's favorite song again." "Me too." RK grins. Suddenly the songs starts playing and they start dancing.

[Link for Pyaar Ki Dastaan from Luck By Chance http://sound41.topsongspk.com/indian/luck-by-chance/luckbychance03%20-%20%5BSongsPk.CC%5D.mp3]

Jab Hawaien Sunati Hai, Tere Mere Pyaar Ki Dastaan

Sunti Hai Yeh Fiza, Sunti Hai Yeh Zameen, Sunta Hai Aasmaan

Jab Hawaien Sunati Hai, Tere Mere Pyaar Ki Dastaan

Sunti Hai Yeh Fiza, Sunti Hai Yeh Zameen, Sunta Hai Aasmaan

Isiliye Phoolon Mein Kaliyon Mein Khushboo Hai

Isiliye Parwaton Jharno Mein Jadoo Hai

Isiliye Nikhrein Hai Raastein Wadiyan

Ho Jab Hawaien Sunati Hai, Tere Mere Pyaar Ki Dastaan

Ho Sunti Hai Yeh Fiza, Sunti Hai Yeh Zameen, Sunta Hai Aasmaan

Sapno Ka Yeh Mausam Hai, Dil Se Dil Ka Sangam Hai

Sulge Sulge Hothon Per, Halki Halki Shabnam Hai

Chalte Chalte Kahan Aa Gaye Hum

Tum Jo Paas Aaye Sharma Gaye Hum

Khud Ko Khoya Tumhein Paagaye Hum

Ho Isiliye Hum Bhi To Karte Yun Preet Hai

Isiliye Gunjte Ansune Geet Hai, Isiliye To Koi Aarzoo Hai Jawan

Madhu realizes that the song was going to end, so she moves back a little to look at his face and says softly "RK, I've never felt so special in my life." "You are very special to me Madhu, very precious. You make my life worth living." RK says lovingly. Hearing that Madhu's eyes starts filling with tears and says "You always make feel so good about myself, RK and no one has ever done that." Leaning down RK takes her lips in his and they kiss.

Mehki Si Hai Tanhayi, Rut Hai Jaise Alsai

Ho Dil Mein Lete Hai Armaan, Angdai Per Angdai

Todi Si To Rakho Humse Doori, Kyon Kahani Rahe Yeh Adhuri

Sab To Kehna Nahi Hai Zaroori, Isiliye Milke Bhi Milne Ki Pyaas Hai

Isiliye Pyaar Ko Kal Ki Bhi Aas Hai, Isiliye To Hasin Lagti Hai Dooriyan

Jab Hawaien Sunati Hai, Tere Mere Pyaar Ki Dastaan

Sunti Hai Yeh Fiza, Sunti Hai Yeh Zameen, Sunta Hai Aasmaan

Isiliye Nikhrein Hai Raastein Wadiyan

After that song was over, others joined the dance floor even Sultan and Dipali. Later, Dipali was dancing with RK while Madhu was dancing with Sultan. "I've never seen Madhu so happy in life." Dipali says with a smile as she watched Madhu dance with Sultan. RK looks at Dipali and smiles. "Thank you, RK." "She is my wife, Dipali." Dipali smiles at him "I know that." They were silent for a while as they danced when RK said "Looks like she forgave Sultan." Dipali chuckles hearing that "She is so crazy and so emotional. If he had taken all her money, she would probably say its okay, he is my best friend. But when it comes to your chocolates she becomes Jhansi Rani." RK laughs hearing that. "Seriously RK, I have never seen her so attached to anyone and she keeps saying that she has no emotional attachment." Dipali says shaking her head while RK blushes a little. They continued to chat as they danced. "Oh I forgot to tell you." Dipali said suddenly. "What?" RK asks curiously. "Mama wanted to meet you. She asked you to come home day after tomorrow, after your work." Dipali informs him. RK nods his head "But she said not to bring Madhu, as she wanted to talk to you alone." Dipali adds while RK starts frowning "Alone? But why?" "I don't know."Dipali shrugs and looks around then stops dancing. "Where are they?" she asks him. "Who?" RK asks confused. "Sultan and Madhu." RK looks around and doesn't find them. "Before they bring this place down we should find them." Dipali said urgently and RK nodding they started looking around for them. Suddenly they heard some cheering and looking to the direction they found crowds near the bar counter. Walking towards them, pulling a person aside RK asked him what was happening there. "They are having a game there." "What game?" RK asks curiously. "A competition between two people, they have to drink tequila shots and whoever drinks the most wins and whatever they drank will be on the house while the loser will have to pay for his drinks." The man explained and went back to cheering while RK turned to look at Dipali "I guess no prize for guessing who those two idiots are." Dipali drawls out while RK quickly pushes the people and rushes in and Dipali quickly followed. RK was shocked to find Madhu and Sultan sitting at the counter and dunking shots after shots. "MADHU!" RK calls out her name loudly. Madhu turns and smiles at RK and the way she was swaying and smiling he knew she was sloshed. "I told you not to get drunk." RK angrily reminded her. "oops! I... I forgot!" Madhu said and then turned back for more drinks. "Madhu you gotta stop it!" RK angrily warned her and he tried pulling away her glass. "NOOO! I have to win!" she said in a slurry tone. "I will winnnnnn" Sultan said in a slurry tone. RK looked at Sultan and then turned to Madhu and noticed the number of shots she had so far and his heart skipped a beat, this outing is going to cost him a fortune. "That's enough, Madhu. I told you Baba doesn't like all this." RK said trying to pull her up. "Noooooooo I want to win!" Madhu replied stubbornly. Dipali seeing the predicament RK was in, turned to him and asked him to give up. Sultan refused as he wanted to win, but when Dipali started emotionally blackmailing him about letting Madhu to make up for taking her chocolates which RK had lovingly got for her, Sultan being drunk suddenly got too emotional and accepted defeat. Madhu was ecstatic when it was declared that she was the winner. Quickly settling the bill, RK and Dipali tried their best in dragging a very drunk Madhu and Sultan out of there.

Madhu and Sultan were very pissed with RK and Dipali as they didn't let them stay back and enjoy the party. So they both insisted on sitting together, and they sat in the back seat while Dipali sat in the front and RK drove the car. Sultan and Madhu were continuously laughing by just looking at each other while RK angrily drove the car and Dipali gently asking them to keep quiet, to which both of them asked her to shut up.

RK was driving the car lost in his thoughts when he felt some long black strips blocking his view. Jerking he looked and realized it was Madhu's hair and she was trying to take his left hand off the steering. "What are you doing?" RK asked. "I want to sit on your lap." Madhu said in a slurry tone. "I am driving." "So?" "You can't sit on my lap." "I CAN!" Madhu angrily said and tried to move his hand away so she could sit on his lap while RK held on tightly and told her to sit behind. After a lot of pulling and tugging Madhu realized that RK was too strong for her, and she tried to snuck up from under his hand. "What are you doing, Madhu?" RK asked irritated. "I want to sit on your lap." Madhu said irritated. "I said you can't." Ignoring him, Madhu somehow managed to squeeze her way in and all the while RK trying to push her away. Finally she won and she sat down on his lap, and seeing that Sultan started clapping and cheering for his best friend while Dipali opted to remain silent seeing how angry RK was and how determined Madhu was. Madhu turns to RK and smiling she hugs him. "Madhu, you are blocking my view, I can't see anything." RK said frantically which made Madhu laugh out loudly and she sat up right, completely blocking his view. When RK moves to the side, Madhu also moves to the side blocking his view, this went on for two-three times as Madhu playfully continued to do it, RK's anger was mounted ten fold. RK angrily stops the car. "Get off me, Madhu. Go sit at the back." RK angrily told her. "No!" Madhu laughs. "Stop laughing, Madhu. You are getting into my nerves." RK angrily told her. "No! I'm sitting here. You don't drive; we will stay here today, tomorrow and everyday. We will be the car family." Madhu said laughingly and hugs him. "MA-DHU-BALA" RK angrily says as he tried to push her a little away from him. "RK, I'll drive." Dipali offered seeing that RK was going to blow his fuse. "Okay." RK says knowing that would be the best thing to do. "WHAT?" Madhu asks angrily. "You want to drive? You can't sit on my RK's lap!" Madhu says possessively. Dipali and RK looks at her confused. "Only I can sit on my RK's lap. This is my RK. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra's RK." Madhu says glaring at Dipali as she hugged RK tightly making him gasp for breath. "HEY! Dipali will sit only on her Sultan's lap!" Sultan declares angrily at Madhu even thinking that his Dipali would want to sit on anyone else's lap. "Then how is she going to drive sitting there?" Madhu asks him angrily. Finally realizing where the problem lies, Sultan starts scratching his head. "Hmm I got it. I'll sit on RK's lap and Dipali can sit on my lap." Sultan suggests. "Then where will I sit?" Madhu asks angrily. "Oh!" Sultan goes into deep thoughts realizing the new problem. "IDEA! You sit on RK's lap and I'll sit on your lap. Then Dipali can sit on my lap and drive the car!" Sultan says. "Ah! That's a nice idea!" Madhu agrees smiling and Sultan smiles proudly. RK had enough of the none sense and when he noticed Sultan getting up to come forward, he angrily takes off his seat belt and he opens the door. Carrying Madhu in his arms, he gets out of the car and doesn't bother answering Sultan's enquiry on where he was going. "Are you going to throw me off in the cliff?"RK looks at Madhu and knew she was teasing him. "Yes!" RK says angrily. "But where is the cliff?" Madhu asks and laughs out loudly, and RK couldn't help smile at her laughing so innocently at her own stupid jokes. He walks towards the other door and by the time he had reached the other side, Dipali had shifted towards the driver's seat. RK gets in and settles Madhu on his lap. "Wow, RK! You are so intelligent! I never thought about this idea."Sultan says in awe of RK for coming up with such a brilliant idea. "Yes! My RK is very intelligent." Madhu says proudly and then twisting around kisses him on his cheek. Then she starts twisting more and more on his lap and finally turning around, she sits Indian style on RK's lap facing him. She starts lovingly running her hands through his stubble while RK watched her with a smile. Madhu, RK has started to realize has completely turned his life upside down and changed him in a way he never thought possible. It was highly impossible for him to get over his anger so soon and here he was sitting and enjoying the attention she was showering on him in spite of her creating a havoc and problems by getting drunk.

"STOOOOOOOOOP!!" Sultan suddenly shouts loudly and Dipali slams on the break. "What happened?" she asks him concerned while everyone looks at him. "Reverse the car." Sultan says as he looks out. "Why?" Dipali asks. "You first reverse." Sultan says. Dipali starts reversing the car. "STOP" Sultan says. "What is it?" Dipali asks. "I want lays." Sultan says. "What?" Dipali asks shocked. "That shop has lays and I want lays." Sultan says as he pointed out to the shop. "Now?" Dipali asks irritated. "Yes!" Sultan declares and gets out of the car and runs into the shop. RK was about to get out and go after him when Dipali stopped him and said she will go as he had to manage Madhu. Dipali gets off the car and goes into the shop behind Sultan while RK and Madhu watched from the car. A while later, they came back and Sultan starts eating the lays the moment he sat back inside.

"Hug me tight, Rishika it is very cold." Madhu tells RK as she snuggled closer to him and RK immediately wraps his hands around her more protectively and pulls her closer. Madhu contently sighs as she rubbed her nose against his neck. "Rishika, sing Main Tumhe for me." Madhu asks cutely. "Not now, Madhu." RK says. "Why?" "Not in the mood to sing." RK says, as he really didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of Dipali and Sultan with his awful singing. "Lover boy won't sing for his kitten?" Madhu cutely pouts at him, and Dipali starts chuckling while RK turned pink. RK turns to look Dipali and she was silently laughing. "Sorry RK, I controlled myself for Rishika but lover boy was out of my..." and she burst out laughing. Hearing Dipali laugh, the two drunks started laughing for no reason. Once the laughter died down, Madhu again asked RK to sing for her, and RK decided that his singing would any day would be lesser embarrassing than a drunken Madhu's endearments. "Which song?" RK asks. Madhu starts smiling happily that he was going to sing for her and excitedly says "Main tumhe chaha karoon." RK wanted to kick himself for introducing that song to her, and it was her current favorite at the time being.

[Link for Main Tumhe Chaha Karun from Yeh Hai Prem http://sound41.topsongspk.com/indian3/yeh-hai-prem-songs-1998/7%20-%20Main%20Tumhe%20Chaha%20Karun%20-%20Yeh%20Hai%20Mumbai%20Meri%20Jaan%20-%20%5Bsongspk.city%5D.mp3and just for the record Milind Ingle can sing beautifully.]

RK started in his awfully off tune: Main Tumhe Haan Bas Tumhe Chaha Karun.

Madhu listens intently and happily enjoys RK's singing or rather his attempt at singing.

RK: Main Tumhe Haan Bas Tumhe Chaha Karun.

RK takes her face in his palms as he sang the line.

Tu Mili To Zindagi Ka,

Paaliya Har Pal Khushi Ka,

Shukriya Kaise Karun?

Bas Tumhe Chaha Karun.

RK lovingly strokes her hair and tucks it behind her ears, as he admired her face and childlike attention to his singing as if he was the best singer in the world, and somewhere deep down he knew, however awful his singing is, Madhu would love his singing.

Meri Chahat Ko Naya Anjaam Tumne Hi Diya,

Zindagi Ko Zindagi Ka Naam Tumne Hi Diya.

Madhu starts braying making RK and Dipali cringe: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RK smiles at her.

RK: Meri Chahat Ko Naya Anjaam Tumne Hi Diya,

Zindagi Ko Zindagi Ka Naam Tumne Hi Diya.

RK sings amazed at how most of the lines of the song, truly implied what he felt for his wife.

Main Tere Baare Mein Bas Socha Karun.

Hausla Tumne Diya Hai,

Jeena Ab Sikhla Diya Hai,

Shukriya Kaise Karun?

Bas Tumhe Chaha Karun.

Madhu continued her braying: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RK: Khushnaseebi Hai Ye Meri Maine Tumko Paaliya,

Dil Ko Ye Bhi Naaz Hai Ke Tumne Bhi Apna Liya.

Madhu at her braying best: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Taking her hand in his, he slyly keeps it over his heart for a brief second before letting it go.

RK: Khushnaseebi Hai Ye Meri Maine Tumko Paaliya,

Dil Ko Ye Bhi Naaz Hai Ke Tumne Bhi Apna Liya.

Raat Din Dil Mein Tumhe Dekha Karun.

Tumne Hi Manzil Dikhayee,

Pyar Ki Duniya Sajayee,

Shukriya Kaise Karun?

Bas Tumhe Chaha Karun.

Madhu : Main Tumhe Haan Bas Tumhe Chaha Karooooon.

Main Tumhe Haan Bas Tumhe Chaha Karoooooon.

RK: Shukriya Kaise Karun?

Madhu hugs him and rests her head on his chest.

Madhu: Bas Tumhe Chaha Karun.

The moment the song got over, Dipali send up a silent prayer for getting her through this alive, how much ever she loved Madhu and RK, she had to admit they out did each other in ruining a song. Suddenly they hear clapping and turning back they see Sultan clapping his hands. "That was beautiful. Awesome." Sultan said sincerely while RK and Dipali gapped at him. Maybe their song had something that only a drunk could appreciate. "Touched my heart." Sultan says keeping a hand over his heart. "Thank you." Madhu says with a huge smile.

They had almost reached the chawl when Sultan shouted again "STOOOP!" "What now?" Dipali asks stopping the car. "My lays got over. Let's go back and buy another packet." Sultan says as he showed her the empty packet. "We are almost there at RK's place." Dipali said. "Is there lays at his Place?" Sultan asks. "No." Madhu informs him. "Then let's go back and buy lays." Sultan insists. "It's too late now, Sultan. We have to go home right? And mama will get angry if I'm going to be late." Dipali tells him. "Oh! Then its okay." Sultan says, then he moves towards her and says "And if she screams at you then let me know, I'll take care of her, no body hurts my girl." Sultan says as he hugs her along with the seat from behind and kisses her on her cheeks while Dipali shyly smiles at him. "I love you, Dipali." Sultan says. "I love you too, Sultan." "You know something?" Sultan asks her in a conspirator's tone. "What?" Dipali and Madhu ask at the same time. RK holds Madhu's hand and when she turned to look at him, RK shakes his head asking her not to disturb them. "I can live without food but not without you, Dipali." Sultan declares. Dipali looks at him with a loving smile. "Really?" Madhu asks shocked. "Ouch! Stop pinching my butt, RK." Madhu turns to RK and tells him, then turning to look at Sultan she repeats her question again. "Yes! She is the only one for whom I'll give up my food for." Sultan says. Dipali moves towards him and lovingly kisses him on his cheeks. "This meant more than your better person line to me." Dipali says with a grin. Sultan starts laughing "I saw that in the movie on cable today." And laughing he falls back on the seat.

Few minutes later, they reached the chawl, RK turns to Dipali "I'll just put Madhu to bed and come now." "Why?" Dipali asks confused. "Then how are you going to go home? Sultan can't drive and I don't want you driving alone at this time after dropping Sultan off at his house." RK says. "I am taking Sultan home." Dipali informs RK about her plan. "Still, I'll come with you." RK says. "Its okay, RK. I can manage, don't worry." "What if you get a flat tire or engine stops in the middle of the road?"RK asks. "If anything goes wrong, I'll call you." Dipali promises and in the end very reluctantly RK gives in after Dipali promised him that she will call and inform him when she reaches home. RK and Madhu stood and watched as the car drove away. Once the car was out of sight, they started walking towards their house and a little further away from home, he saw that the lights were still on which meant that either Baba or Trishna was up and he knew it was Baba. "Madhu when we go home, don't talk to Baba and stay as far away from him, okay?" RK told her. "Why? I want to tell him that I won at tequila shots against Sultan." Madhu says disappointed. RK somehow felt that if he tells her not to let Baba know that she was drunk, she might go and tell him everything and also that he had asked her to hide that she is drunk from Baba. "Let's play a game." RK says. "YES!" Madhu jumps excitedly. "I'll hide, you be the seeker." RK looks at her confused for a minute and then says "No... not that game, a new game." "What new game?" Madhu asks confused. "Fooling Baba. We'll fool Baba by acting as if you are sleeping. So when we go home, you act as if you are sleeping and we will fool Baba." Madhu starts laughing "Yeah!" "And we will tell Baba only in the morning that we fooled him, whole night we will fool Baba." RK tells her. "Okay!" Madhu agrees excitedly. RK lifts up Madhu in his arms and asks her to close her eyes and walks home. RK walked in to find Baba waiting for them. "You are home. You forgot to take your key, so I was waiting for you to come back." Baba explains in a soft tone noticing Madhu sleeping in RK's arms and bidding him good night he starts to walk towards his room when Madhu starts giggling. "We fooled him." she informs RK, while RK glares at her, Baba turns to look at them curiously. "Did you say something?" he asks as he walked towards them and stops halfway when he gets the smell of drinks. Then starts frowning as he looked at RK who was glaring at Madhu and then quickly walks off to the room with a giggling Madhu. Putting her on the bed, RK in an angry whisper started scolding her for talking in front of Baba while Madhu laughed for a while and then got bored with RK's speech and went to sleep while RK angrily stared at her sleeping form.

Precap

RK angry at Madhu.

That Madhu Madhu Madhu.. my friend's friend's boyfriend did that, so it was a completely copy of that, i didn't come up with it

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 694 1
Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
9.9K 572 1
RK is getting engaged, but his best friend and the one true love of his life, Madhubala asks him a favor. She wants him to give her a baby. Cover C...
429K 21K 39
How do you feel when you get married to a person whom you saw few times and chatted with him/her in facebook ?? Interesting right ?? Check out the s...
10K 447 1
Ever since Madhu was small, she was promised to be married into the Kundra house. When it is time for the promise to be fulfilled, Madhu with great e...