Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 5

34.1K 1K 159
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

"You need to learn ballroom dancing. Charlie love to tango. Waltz maybe. But tango is her favourite." Andrea explained to Sophia. Apparently, on a Saturday morning Sophia had to prepared herself for the gala in a week. "I don't even dance." Andrea smiled. "That's why in here my dear. I'll teach you. Step by step." Andrea clapped her hands and her Daughter Marsha stand up and walked towards them. "My Daughter here can lead you." Marsha tying her hair in a high ponytail and offered her hand to Sophia. "Shall we?" Marsha smiled.

"How old are you?" "I'm 16." Sophia embarrassed because a 16 year old can dance better than her. Andrea turned on the radio and a tango music can be heard. "A tango is an art. It represent a great footwork dance that need to be aware of. It show passion, love even desire. You need to focus on your partners face, show you want her. Show you want her body. Show her your passion for each other." Marsha begin to move and a very confused Sophia followed the young girl step.

"You're really stiff. You need to relax. If it's make you feel better, tango is like having sex just standing up." Marsha smirked and pushed Sophia's body into hers. Sophia beginning to tense up. She never been this closed to a stranger before. Marsha laughed. "Man. You're tensing up with me? Wait until aunt Charlie dances with you." "Stop. This isn't going anywhere. Plan B Marsha." Marsha nodded.

Andrea wakes towards them. "You need to relax. Embrace your partner. Simple physical contact. But it must sensual, loose but firm and poised. For short, you both mirror each other." Andrea offered Sophia a soft smile. "Marsha, raise your left hand and wraps your right hand around her and place it on her back." Marsha do what her Mother said and smiled. Again Sophia begin to tense up. "Sophia, raise your right hand to Marsha's left and place your left arm around her back side."

Sophia do what Andrea asked her to do and smiled. "Maintain a perfect posture. Head held up high, spine straight, core strong and chest lifted. Show your confidence using body language. Basically be a snob." Marsha chuckled. Sophia tried to be a snob and it earned a nodded from Andrea. "For basic step, remember this: slow, slow, quick, quick, slow. And in your case I'm pretty sure Charlie will lead you. So you just do whatever she did. If she goes forward, you go backward. For example. Marsha."

"Okay. Sophia. Look at me and follow what I say. Backward with your right and then left and right and then left. Feet together, moving right to meet left. Repeat." Sophia followed Marsha's leading and soon they both tango-ing together in the dance floor. "Yes! That's it. It's not that hard right." Sophia smiled as she nailed the steps to a very difficult dance. "Now you're dancing like a pro. Charlie will love this." Andrea said and clapped her hands. "Now for table manners. Marsha. Go to the kitchen and ask the maids to prepare for a gala table decoration." Marsha nodded and walked out of the room.

"Being you guys Is tough job." Sophia sighed and slumped her body to the floor. She took a breather. "It takes years of practice. For you, we need to do everything by this week." Sophia nodded and sit herself up. "What do you do for a living? I mean, your house. It's incredible." Andrea chuckled. "I'm a full time Mother and housewife." Sophia eyes widen and Andrea chuckled. "My Husband is a lawyer. And every month Charlie will shared a little bit of her wealth to my family. I declined at first but she said the company suppose to be mine and I deserved every bit of the profit."

"Why don't you work for the company?" Andrea smiled. "I want to focus on raising my children. It's a bias thing to do to let Charlie handled the company alone but after several years she managed." "Where's your parents?" Andrea gave Sophia a sad smiled. Sophia don't know what she did and started to apologise. "It's okay. They both died when Charlie only 12 years old. I step up and be Charlie's Guardian. I was young, don't know what I'm doing. But I manage to raised my Sister." Sophia start to show her true Colours. A Friend girl with a kind heart.

"I like you Sophia. You're perfect for Charlie." Sophia blushed. "It's a sad thing it's only an act. You know, if it turns out to be real engagement, I will support you two 100%." Andrea begin to talk about Charlie's liking and hate things to do. Sophia chuckled and laughed at how ridiculous some of the things are. "Mom. It's ready." Andrea turned to Sophia and smiled. "Let's go." Andrea lead the way to the dining room. Sophia was looking around, admiring the amazing decor in this huge mansion.

"Have a seat Sophia." Sophia move the chair and sit. She was looking at all sort of spoon and forks and knife. It's.... Confusing and a lot. She never even seen this type of utensil before. Aren't all spoon and fork the same? "First. Dinner etiquette. First of all. Observed your host. Follow their lead. Be comfortable when dining with others. Second rule, wait for the host to invite you to dine at any table. Usually the host in this case, the Camden family is a snob. Don't crosses them. They can end you. But they scared of Charlie so it's fine." Andrea smiled.

"Their, emulate your host. Aka follow whatever their doing. But if your not sitting with them, just do whatever you think is appropriate. Fourth, use the appropriate cutlery. I'll teach you that later. Fifth, be polite. If you have the slightest doubt, don't do it. Take small bite and do not place elbows in the table like you're doing right now." Sophia quickly remove her elbow. "Lastly. Place your napkin next to your plate on the table when you wish to leave. And that's all for table manners." Andrea smiled. "Now how to use cutlery utensil properly." Andrea smiled and explained everything to Sophia.

Sophia nodded and asked when she's not certain about something. She's a faster learner. She can remember everything in a hurry. That's always a good thing to have. "Now that you nailed everything. Let's meet Charlie. Her house is only 3 doors down." Andrea smiled and walked towards her front door. Sophia followed.......

SOPHIA'S POV

"This is it." Andrea said and I opened the car door. This house is bigger than Andrea's and Charlie live alone. Andrea opened the door and instantly I was greeted by a group of maids, standing in 2 lines, greeting us. "Welcome..." Is this normal? Andrea smiled. "Where's Charlie?" "The gym." Andrea asked me to follow her so I did. We walked through a group of girls in the pool, having fun or having some pool party. They all smiled at Andrea. Andrea waved them back and proceed to our destination.

"Does she always have Thia many guest?" "All these girls is her workers." I tilted my head. "Workers?" Andrea chuckled. "They work at a very exclusive Lesbian strip club in the city. Charlie own that club and own them." I don't think my mouth could hang big enough for this. She own a strip club?! "It's called Charlie's House of Pleasure."  I don't know what to say to this. All I can do is followed her. We stopped in front of a double door and she opened the door. She called out for Charlie who is lifting some weights with her back facing us.

"She's wearing the headphones. It's useless to call her. Oh heads up. Never interrupt her while she's at the gym. She hates it's. You need to wait until she noticed you." I nodded and turned to watched her doing her exercise. The moment she's doing the cable crosses, I could see her muscles tensing up and my mind find it sexy. For a woman she have muscles. Bigger than any men I met. "Closed your mouth. It will attract flies." Andrea chuckled. My fave turned red. Does have always have this observation aura. I turned to watch Charlie again.

That sport bra is not helping at all. Every pressure she's putting on her arms, her swear tracing down her spine. Wow. She released the cable and turned around, looking surprised. I admired her body. Again, wow. Her biceps and triceps, all we'll build. I wonder to her pressure shorts and again, is it just my imagination or is that a bulge? A very huge bulge. "Hey. My eyes up here." It startled me and the sisters just laughed at me. What's so funny? "Sorry." Charlie smiled. "It's fine. What you need?" "Andrea said I need to be at your house." Charlie looked at her Sister. "Well it's not a good time to introduce the real you to her?" Charlie sighed.

"Andrea. We're pretending. She doesn't have to know." To know what? "Oh come on, by now she must know. I mean, it's practically introducing itself." Andrea laughed and leave us alone. I feel awkward. "Well this is awkward." I managed to say. I really want to ask her but then I may offend her. She walked towards a chair and wipe herself with a towel. She took a water bottle and drink it. Again my eyes wonder to her short. Is she what I think she is. Is she...... "Hey! Again my eyes are up here." It startled me.

"I'm sorry. Where are my manners." Again I apologise. "Come. I'll explain to you what you need to do at the gala and when the reporters asking you some series of question." Charlie lead me to a office like room and asked me to sit I front of a table. She took a seat in front of me and smiled. Seconds later a maid brought a tray of refreshment. "Can you start cooking dinner now. For...... 6 people." The Maid nodded and smiled. "I already call Carmela and Sabrina to join us. My nieces will join us too." When did she call my my kid and Sister?

"So let's get down to business." She took a sipped of her drink and turned to me. "First the gala. I'm sure Andrea did her task. Correct?" I nodded. She smiled. "Good." She said and took a hand full of her hair and tie it up. "Now. All you have to do at the gala is be my future Wife. Easy right?" I again nodded. "Good. Now...." Charlie leaned in. "The reporters might and will asked you some of the personal question about me. Because they always do." "What kind of personal question?"  Charlie sighed.

"You will know when they asked you. And I need to warned you. The gala. A lot of my ex's will be there. Again. If they asked any perks all question, just don't comment anything. Remember. Just smile." "What kind of question?" I asked her. "Well. You will know when they asked you." Charlie chuckled and stand up. She walked towards a picture and pressed a button next to it. A *click* can be heard and the picture moved. Charlie opened the vault like thing on the wall and reached for something.

She turned her body and I noticed a file and a bundle of money. "Here is a file of what you need to know about me so you won't be too awkward. And here is your.... Let's just call it... Ummm.... Monthly expanses? Yea lets call it that." Charlie said and handed the files and money. I took the files and leave the money. "Take it." I shake my head. "Take it. Use it for anything." "I don't need it. I have money." I probably need to allay a lot of stuff but taking her money will be... Weird. Charlie chuckled. "Don't lie. You need the money. Your ex Husband let the loan sharks harassing you right? Take it and pay them all." She pushed the money in front of me.

How did she..... Carmela. "What did Carmela say to you? I mean all of it." Charlie shake her head. "She didn't told me anything. I saw a unfamiliar car near my building and asked my bodyguard to grabbed them. They tell and I want to help." She Look like she's lying to me. I was about to say something when we phone ringing. I held up her fingers and answered the phone. "I'm in the middle of something! This better be good....... Why?...... When?...... FUCK!..... Fine." She hang up. Charlie released a heavy sighed and let her head fall on the table. "Don't they know in tired...." She whined. Did she just whined at me.

I think of something I know I'm not suppose to do. I stand up and walked behind her. I begin to put my hands on her shoulder and massaging her shoulder tenderly. "What are you doing?" She asked me. I didn't move just massage shoulder. "I'm trying to ease your tense shoulder." "Well it work a little. But a little harder please." I can feel her shoulder begin to relax. She released a sighed. She went to touched my hands with hers. "Thanks. I really need that." She smiled at me and her hands still on mine. Is it weird I feel butterfly's in my stomach bursting a little.

Why do I feel this way. It's like.... Like I'm falling in love....

BRIAN'S POV

I have been out here in the park, running out my angry. Things haven't been going my way lately. Just as I make my way back around the park a group of guys jump me. I recognize the one guy. These men are from the loan shark I borrowed money from. I am on the ground and they are kicking me. "Please stop. I have a way to get your money. I just need 3 more days. My ex wife is dating a billionaire." The guy who seems to be the leader knelt down to me.

"In that case I expect triple the amount of money you own and you have until tomorrow or I will take your life to pay for your debt. Do we understand each other?" I rolled over and he kicked me once more as they walked away. I laid there for a few minutes waiting for some of the pain to subside. I will get the money from Sophia. If she gives me any trouble, I will threaten to take the kids away from her. She wont risk losing the kid over some money and if her little girlfriend cares anything about her, she will hand over the money. I just might even get some money out of this for myself. Lets see how much my kid are worth to them.

I walked back to my house to see my so call new Wife still asleep. I still remember how my breakfast and morning tea always on the table when I'm still Sophia's Husband. Now I could only drink tap water whenever I finished my morning activity. But after we had Sabrina, all of Sophia's attention when to our kid and not my needs. I'm a man. I have needs. I need sex. I need my baby maker to be stroke and suck. But noooo. Sabrina come first.

I will get the money. I'm willing to meet that Girlfriend of hers to have my money. It's easy to harassed Sophia. Just use Sabrina's name and she will follow whatever I say.... I smirked........

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2K 30
Noah Vanderbilt-Kane comes from a well accomplished bloodline. Wanting to work as a special agent and follow in her grandmother's footsteps, Noah get...
39.8K 1K 17
{Edited 7\1\23} She leaned closer to me and her lips landed on my own. I moan at the euphoric sensation. I absolutely love it. We pull away from one...
119K 4.6K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
879K 44.8K 38
Even though Angel didn't follow her mom's path in being a gang leader, she was a huge target. She was sent to a private school abroad and Tala aka he...