Going psycho? (On Hold) [Gree...

By rocknrollgirlfriend

After an accident Billie starts to halucinate. Being afraid of what will happen when he goes to a doctor he s... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
,Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 1

2.4K 51 5
By rocknrollgirlfriend

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking and the screaming of my step dad. "I dont want him here anymore. Hes a fucking murderer." "Hes not and you know it" Mom yelled back.

I sat up and a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away as soon as I noticed it and got up to change. I put in my earbuds grabbed my skateboard and ran out of the house.

'To run to run away to find what you believe'

I skated out of this ghetto. I stopped when I came to the forest. I placed my skateboard in a tree and went on.

I knew that nobody would find me here. The sky was grey and I heard a thunder. I ran faster till I came to a lake. I smiled when I saw her in about the middle of the lake.

I looked up and raindrops were falling in my face. I climbed in a small cave (It wasnt a real cave but I call it a cave) right next to the lake. I sat on the edge with my feet barley touching the water.

"Your step dad?" "Dammit why do you always need to shock me?" I asked her annoyed. "Sorry but it's not my fault" she said and sat next to me. "So?" she asked brushing her long black and curly hair back "Dan again?" "Yep" I sighed and leaned back till I was lying on the ground.

"Same reason?" "Same reason. But this time I left before he could do anything." I put my hands in my face "Gosh I'm such a fuck up" "Stop saying that. You know it's not true." I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"Why can't you be real?" I asked her. "Then I could touch you, hug you, kiss you, please you" she giggled "Like you did in your dream this night?" I giggled "Yea why not? By the way...did you like it?" I asked with a perverted look. She just laughed me "You have such a dirty mind. I won't give you an answer" I sat up again.

"What's your name?" I asked "What?" "Your name. I don't know it" "Billie Im in your head. I dont exist. I don't have a name." "Everybody needs a name" "But I am nobody" "To me you are!" She sighed "Ok then...give me a name" I thought for a few seconds "Adie!" She shrugged "Ok I guess my names now Adie" I smiled and so did she.

"Billie you dickhead move your lazy ass i wanna go shopping" Charly shouted. "Your sis is calling" Adie said still smiling. I sighed "I don't wanna go and leave you"

"You can see Adie later!" she yelled. "Hey how does she know your name?" I asked Adie suprised. She let out a sigh "Billie. I just told you. Im only in a your head. And so is she. We're not real." I looked down "Unfortunately" I whispered. She giggled again. What was so funny? She stood up. "Now go to the mall with your sister's ghost" She said and disappeared.

[A/N: I hope you like it. Im not sure now what will happen and stuff and I may change the title but whatever. Comment what you think and vote if you like it ;) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 0 9
She's 17, living a fucked up life full of abuse, drugs, and violence. She believes there is no escaping from it. That is until she meets Tré a 25 yea...
60K 1.1K 15
A young girl named Angel, with hair that changed more then her music taste bumped into one teenage boy that would change her life forever.
3K 58 18
Loving her is like pulling teeth. 16 year old Courtney has abusive parents, a heroin addiction, and a problem with harming herself. Billie Joe Armsr...
13.6K 741 12
Drugs and drinking can really fuck you up. Billie Joe learns that the hard way when one night, he takes it too far and he lands himself in hospital...