Cherry Pop Blues *~GirlxGirl...

Oleh xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Come, fellow readers...come step into the world of girlxgirl romance...IF YOU DARE. Stacy Bennet has always... Lebih Banyak

Cherry Pop *~1~*
Cherry Pop *~3~*
Cherry Pop *~4~*
Cherry Pop *~5~*
Cherry Pop *~6~* Shattered Wings lyrics
Cherry Pop *~7~*
Cherry Pop *~8~*
Cherry Pop *~9~*
Cherry Pop *~10~*
Cherry Pop *~11~*

Cherry Pop *~2~*

66.3K 897 127
Oleh xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: *dances and shakes booty* "girl you got me love struck! Lovestruck! Yeah you got me like a puppet on a strong...there's no way I can stop stop stop my desire"

That, my friends, is lyrics from the song "LoveStruck" by V Factory. xXxLovelyNightxXx pointed out that this song could go with this story and I agree with her. Thanks for introducing me to this group chicka! *grooves* (cookie is still living in boy band days)

Check out the music video on the right! *moonwalks*

----

*~Stacy's POV~*

Seeing as Jake and Courtney are popular, the new rumor about me spread like wild fire around campus.

     I should have stayed in the infirmary til school ended, shouldn't have gotten brave and ventured out during lunch period. But here I sat under the rows of willow trees in the back of the school where the lush green grass of the soccer field lay before me.

      A book lay on open in my lap, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Such an interesting book. The heroine is someone I admire. So fragile yet so strong and determined. I compared myself to her and chuckled. Unlike her I didn't contradict myself. I'm fragile...but not strong. If I was I wouldn't be hiding behind the school away from prying eyes and whispers. Away from the scorns.

      I was turning a page in the book when a shadow fell over me. I froze and stared at the shadow falling across me before lifting my head up to see my intruders. The warm breeze rustled gently against the willow trees and my dark hair moved with it. I blinked as strands of my hair waved across my face but I didn't make a move to stop it. My eyes were focused on the three boys wearing our schools red basketball jerseys.

      I recognized them of course. They were Jake's teammates and flunkies, Shane, West and Riley. Like idiots who couldn't think for themselves they did whatever their captain says when he says it and however he says it. Their sudden presence before me was his doing no doubt. He may rule the school but he let his followers do all the dirty work so in the end there would never be blood in his own hands...sort of speak.

     "Hey," West, the one who flanked in the middle smiled down at me. He smiled but it never reached his eyes. His eyes spoke of the trouble to come.

     When I didn't greet him back and just continued to mutely stare at him he chuckled, glancing back at his "boys" before turning his attention back to me. I don't know what he had found so funny but the way Shane and Riley were chuckling back they must be in on the private joke.

     "What'cha have there?" West asked before bending down and snatched the book from my lap. He examined the book with a smirk. "Hey, isn't this book about that lesbian chick with the tattoos?" He glanced back at Shane and Riley. "They made a movie about this, right?"

     "Yup," Shane said, taking the book from West's hand. "She's hot."

     "And a lesbian," Riley grinned at me.

      I didn't grin back. All three boys were handsome by their own right. West with dirty blond hair and the kind of looks that would make girls take a second look back. He wore the red jersey with his initials WK proudly. All three boys were wearing blue jeans but West seemed to be the one that looked like he was ready to take a picture in some Vanity Teen photoshoot. The white shirt he wore beneath the jersey seemed to have a name of some logo on it but I couldn't make it out.

     Shane and Riley both wore black shirts beneath their jerseys making West stand out from them a bit more. If Jake wasn't already the "king" of the school then there was no doubt that West would be the one calling the shots but as for now he remained second in command.

     The dark haired boys behind him must be the royal fools, I thought with amusement. All three in my opinion are royal buffoons but I kept that to myself. They were already here looking for trouble.

     "Hey," West began, cocking his head at me as Shane and Riley took turns tossing my books at each other from behind him. "Aren't you a lesbian too?"

     And here we go, I thought dryly, the real reason they're here.

     "You have a thing for Courtney, right?" he continued when I didn't reply. "Can't blame you, she's a piece of hot ass."

     I glared at him. Piece of hot ass? Courtney is a beautiful goddess not a "piece of hot ass" as he crudely put it. I wonder if they talk about her around Jake like this. Jake is an ass but he didn't look like the type to have his girl talked about like this. I've watched them long enough to conclude that he worshiped the ground Courtney walks on.

     "Hey?" West said, "why aren't you saying anything? Cat got your tongue?" He laughed at his own joke, looking back at Shane and Riley who laughed with him.

     Bunch of idiots, I thought darkly.

     West stopped laughing, eyes narrowing down at me. I shivered at the intensity of his glare but continued to defiantly glare back at him. I wont let him see that he intimidated me. I'm ashamed that I am a bit intimidated but what girl wouldn't be? A girl alone in a field with three guys twice her size? Three guys that radiated malice.

     "Hey, come here." West grabbed my upper arm roughly and forced me on my feet. "Let us get a better look at ya, huh?" He brushed my hair back and I flinched.

     "Well, well, well," Shane said, tossing my book on the grass before circling me. "You always have that damn hood on so no one could really get a good look at your face but damn...who knew that you'd turn out to be so cute?"

     "A cute lesbian," Riley chuckled.

     I glared at him. What the hell was up with him and saying lesbian every few minutes? Was he one of those who gets his jollies in seeing two girls making out?

     "I wonder what else you have hiding under that hood," West smiled, white teeth showing. "Why don't we have a look, boys?"

     When he reached out to unzip my black sweater my hand shot out to slap his hand away but Shane grabbed my wrist in midair, stopping me. I glanced back at him and found him grinning. He shook his head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

     For a moment, anger won over my fear and my other hand shot out to slap the stupid grin off Shane's face but Riley grabbed my other wrist and shook his head at me. Heart pounding, I struggled to get my wrists free from their hold but their hands only held on tighter. I winced but refused to cry out when their nails started digging against my flesh.

     "Let her go," West told them. "Let me handle this."

     They released me and I swirled away from them, backing up until I was completely under the willow tree and bumped against it. Trapped like a rabbit, I thought as the three boys took their time walking towards me.

     My eyes darted down at my book bag and I quickly bent down and grabbed it. When I straightned I took a fighting stance, ready to whack the first boy who makes an attempt to grab me.

     "Ooooh," Shane laughed, "what are you going to do with that? Whack us with it?"

     I smiled mockingly at him and said "I was thinking of whacking your brains out with it but then you probably don't have much in that head of yours to begin with."

     Riley laughed as Shane's face turned red. My eyes shifted to Riley and I gave him the same mocking smile. "And what are you laughing at? Your brain is as small as West's dick."

     It was Riley's turn to turn red. He took a threatening step towards me but West's arms shot out, blocking him. "Well," West said, sounding amused. "The kitty has claws." He didn't seem offended that I had managed to insult the three of them at the same time.

     I quirked a brow at him. "Meow."

     And to our surprise, he laughed. He suddenly seemed amused by me. When he stoppled laughing he tilted his head and studied me, the cruelty that I've seen in his eyes earlier dimmed a bit. "Well, this is a surprise. Here I thought that you're a weak little thing but you got spunk, I'll give you that."

     My eyes narrowed at him. I could be wrong but there seemed to be a hint of respect in his eyes. Now that he found that I wasn't a complete damsel in distress, the game he was playing had become much more interesting. Unfortunately for me, I'm an unwilling player.

     "What's going on here?"

     My heart skipped a beat at the sound of that familiar melodic voice. I lowered my bag unconsciously when the boys parted and revealed that Courtney was standing a couple of feet behind them. Her bluebell eyes landed on me and I suddenly felt like I couldn't breath. In this field of willow trees and green grass...she was a vision to behold. The rays of the sun seemed to make her pale hair glow around her.

     "Hey, Courtney," Riley nodded to her with a smile, "what are you doing out here? Where's Jake?"

     Courtney ignored his questions. "What are you guys doing?"

    "Nothing," Shane said, plopping an arm around my shoulder. "We were just getting to know Stacy over here."

    West said nothing. His eyes met hers and there seemed to be a private communication between the two of them before he took a single step aside, giving her more room to view me.

     "Come on, Stacy," Courtney smiled, reaching out a hand to me. "Let's go."

     I stared at her hand, shocked that she would offer it to me. My mind began to race with panic. What do I do? Should I take her hand? Am I fit enough to touch her? What if she found my touch repulsive? What is she doing here? Had she come to rescue me?

     "What's wrong?" Courtney tilted her head the side, a pretty pout on her cherry lips. "Don't you wanna come with me?"

     I glanced around at the faces of the guys before quickly nodding. I shrugged Shane's arm off my shoulder and I walked past them. On the way I picked up my book, shoving it in my bag. Hanging the strap on my shoulder, I hesitated a second before taking Courtney's hand. The instant our hands touch I jumped back, snatching my hand away when static electricity shocked through me.

     I stared at my tingling hand before raising my astonished eyes to her. Courtney was staring at her own hand with a slight frown before meeting my eyes. Then she smiled, a sweet heavenly smile that would have turned me into puddle at her feet if such things were possible.

     "Come," she said again, reaching out the same hand.

     I stared at it for a while before working up the nerve to take it. This time there was no sudden shock but the tingle was still there. So soft, her hand felt so soft and warm against mine. she entwined her slender fingers with mine and drew me closer. I stopped next to her and was startled to find that she was a few inched taller than me. I've never been this close before so I never realized that she was actually taller than me. From far away she always seemed so much more petite.

     I stared into her eyes, completely fascinated by her presence. Her enchanting smile turned mysterious, curving into a light Mona Lisa smile that would have made Da Vinci proud. Her bluebell eyes glinted at me, practically taunting me to find out the secrets she keeps hidden.

     "Let's go, Stacy," she said, making my name sound far more beautiful than it really was. "Come with me."

     "To where?" I asked in a breathless whisper, afraid that she'd suddenly disappear from my sight, that this might after all be all a dream.

    She cocked her head at me. "Does it matter?"

     I found myself shaking my head. No...it didn't matter because right then, I would have followed her anywhere. Even to the end of the world.

    "No," I said as she began to lead me away, "It doesn't matter."

---

Cookie: Hmmm *taps chin* Now this is intersting...I never expected West...he can be a...problem? Competition? Maybe I'll turn this into a GirlxGirl-GirlxBoy hehehehe add more drama eh?

I'm still in the dark about this story. I have no end for it, barely a beginning. I'm just writing what comes to mind so basically the story is slowly writing itself so even I get surprise how it turns out...if that makes sense. :P

*dances to LoveStruck*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

148K 3.5K 20
Cassandra - I've gone through life's ups and downs because of you. I've felt how crazy love can be with you. But I just can't get you off my mind. Yo...
14.8K 474 148
Drunk Aayana cups Ira's face and intends to kiss her, "Aayana, are you in your senses? I mean, do you really want it?" Ira is confused. "Of cours...
Sun Kissed ✓ Oleh a

Cerita Pendek

66.3K 3.8K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...
1.3K 66 42
Story is about a lesbian girl falls in love with a bisexual. There best friends tho but with benfits story.a lot of stuff changed through the story s...